Ross / rude manager

Raleigh, NC, US Review updated:

i went into the ross store to purchase a pair of shoes. once at the front of the store to be checked out i seen that the line was long and there was only one line open. i over heard the manager calling someone else up to open another register so i moved over so i could go ahead and be checked out. well the manager seen this and instead of allowing me to be checked out he sunt thegirl away and opened a different register and called the next two people in line to be waited on when they were next and took them in front of me. i stood there in awww . he looked at me and said that he was trying to move me up in line but i choose to stay in the back. my response to him was that i was just trying to figure out why would he take them when they were next in line nd he could have just taken the lady in front of me and me . he ten makes a statement to the mexican people nd say it is always my black sister nd brothers who act ugly. my response to him is that he hasn't seen ugly yet. i got so mad with him that i left without purchaseing my shoes. i feel something needs to be done for those racil comments.

Comments

• Do
      Sep 07, 2009

From what I understand, you didn't want to wait in line and tried to get in front of the other people that had been waiting? Get over it. It's common practice to take the next customer in line, who's been waiting, instead of the customer that just walks up.

• Rr