McDonalds Resturant / rude ignorant owner!
I try to order a burger and get second free with coupon at drive thru. I waited then asked how much it would cost. The girl says she didn't know and I would have to wait until I got to the window. While there, was told the one Burger, (Big Extra was $6.63. I said that seemed expensive for one burger, and could have gotten a full meal for that. The girl agreed. she was having trouble figuring out how to modify the register, then the owner comes up freaking out at the young girl, leaves, then comes back to the window freaking out at me, yelling never to come thru there again changing the order at the last minute, and a few other things. then walked away. I left with out anything obviously. If the girl could have told me the price at the order station I would not have changed it, and the only change was no cheese and bacon. This owner is very rude, with no sense of curiosity for his staff or his customers. I can assure you I will never eat at that restaurant again. Just frustrated with people like this owner. (Un real)!
More McDonalds Resturant Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonald's - very poor service
- Mcdonald's - negligent customer service
- Mcdonald's - good, customer service and my son getting injured 
- Mcdonald's - slow service and wrong product 
- Mcdonald's - shantel