Menu

complaints

KFC US - Ordering App Complaints Summary

18 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: With KFC US - Ordering App's exceptional service, your concerns are likely to be addressed quickly and effectively. However, stay informed about their service offerings and policies. Regularly review user feedback on various platforms to get a complete picture of their customer service. Prepare specific questions or concerns you might have before contacting support for a more streamlined experience.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for KFC US - Ordering App has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of KFC US - Ordering App. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

KFC US - Ordering App complaints 19

Sort by:

Newest KFC US - Ordering App complaints

J
6:10 pm EDT

KFC US - Ordering App Coleslaw

I visited KFC in Jacksonville, NC, today for Chicken Littles. I ordered them with just mayonnaise. I also ordered a small coleslaw. I got home to eat and the Chicken Littles had excessive mayonnaise and pickles, which I had ordered without pickles. I feel like they need a school on working the drive through window. The person had to ask me 3 times for my order.

My coleslaw had a piece of corn in it. I took pictures of it. Needless to say I didn’t eat anything.

Desired outcome: Replace my money or a gift card.

KFC US - Ordering App Online Order

Useless app which only allows online ordering…you still have to wait in the drive-thru lane 45 minutes because employees won’t let you in to the store despite what the app says, “come on in!” Nope, food was very cold after waiting forever in the drive thru.

KFC US - Ordering App Poor location services and does not load

I’m sitting in a parking lot at KFC and the app is telling me that no KFC’s are in my area. So I click on just show me the menu and I cannot get connected to the app. At the same time I can connect to the Internet through other apps and websites without issues.

KFC US - Ordering App Horrid app

We have to use the app to do carry out… BUT WE CANT ORDER IF THE APP DOESN’T WORK. I tried 3 times, gave up and left for Panda Express. I saw another couple doing the same thing, fiddle with their phone, give up and leave same time I did. Then I deleted the app.

A
KFC US - Ordering App has left an official reply on this complaint.

KFC US - Ordering App WORST APP EVER!

I downloaded the app, selected the closest store and hit Order Now…nothing happened. Clicked on menu…nothing happened. Went to KFC.com and the same thing happened. Gave up and deleted the app. Ordered food from somewhere else! I would have gave no stars if I could!

KFC US - Ordering App Terrible app

Warning don’t accidentally add or change your mind about what’s in your order, because there is no way to remove items. I even tried deleting the app and reinstalling items where still there. Ther is an edit button but using that still doesn’t allow you to remove or delete items.

O
KFC US - Ordering App has left an official reply on this complaint.

KFC US - Ordering App Worst good app ever!

No deals no promotions no daily discounts just full price no over priced chicken. Jack in the Bix and Burger King rule with there free food and daily low price deals. I’m going to delete. KFC must be losing so much money from people who love deals. Tbh this app is totally worthless

B

KFC US - Ordering App Very upset

I ordered food from my local KFC in Bryan, Ohio. I am so extremely disappointed. I ordered $26 worth of food and never received my food. Apparently they are closing at 7 pm because of short staffing, and the app didn’t tell me that, so I lost $26. Is there any way I could get my money back?

KFC US - Ordering App Doesn’t take ApplePay

I don’t understand why these companies make food app that doesn’t accept ApplePay, and instead try to force people to store credit card info.

I’m not putting my credit card info on every single food/restaurant app, so until this app supports more convenient and safer payment option (ApplePay), I will not be using this app.

D

KFC US - Ordering App No way to know if store is out of what you order

The problem isn’t the app as much as it is the way it works with the store.

I used the app to order and when I got home there were several substitutions.

They did not ask or bother to inform me of what they did.

Kids at the store said they could not refund me unless I bought through them. Not the app.

Not worth the trouble. Just use the drive through.

KFC US - Ordering App I’m hoping I’m just dumb

KFC How are you not gonna have a deals tab on your app? The $5 deal is nowhere to be found on the app, none of the cheaper meals are listed. We’re getting the app and selling our data souls for some points and a free chicken leg every 6 months once we accumulate enough points to earn it. Let us get the cheap meals too. Please tell me I’m dumb and missed it

G

KFC US - Ordering App Out of chicken

Downloaded the app just to order online. Place my order and less than a minute later they call me on the phone to say they’re out of chicken and have been for several hours.
Why, on the app, doesn’t it say, “out of stock” or some other notification? Why am I now responsible to call corporate to cancel my order? She can’t just cancel it? There are so many head scratchers here.

A

KFC US - Ordering App This app is so screwed up

This app is a mess. It took forever to get the payment part to come up so I could populate it; then the “place order” bar never became active. Get it right, or take it down, guys! This is a simple app and the difficulties with it are frustrating in the extreme. Now I have to watch my payment card to ensure I wasn’t charged despite never being able to click that place order bar.

L
KFC US - Ordering App has left an official reply on this complaint.

KFC US - Ordering App Dose Not Work!

I down loaded the app and set up the account. Placed an order only to be told it was canceled, not once but twice. I have now decided to never use or eat KFC again and this is due to when I went to the location they would not honor my order stating that is only an online thing. I showed them the 2 cancelations and they were like oh well. This company has gone down hill withe there service.

I
KFC US - Ordering App has left an official reply on this complaint.

KFC US - Ordering App Awful, don’t use this app!

Placed an order for 4:15pm
- arrived at the restaurant and checked in
- was told to wait 15 mins
- waited for 45 minutes until 5pm to get my order!
Why offer a service that you can’t provide? Zero stars. KFC is terrible.
Not ready for production release, lack of employee training, just truly awful. A total cash grab, not a real service. Deleting app and never coming back, you lost a customer

L

KFC US - Ordering App Waste of time, outdated

There’s a kfc right down my road but instead it tells me I can only go to the one 11 miles away? If you can only use this at certain locations it shouldn’t be an app. This is not a problem at any other fast food chain that offers a mobile app. Not to mention why can’t I scan for points? I download all the food apps just to scan for points when I occasionally get food there. Clearly the kfc app is just as outdated as their stores.

KFC US - Ordering App has left an official reply on this complaint.

KFC US - Ordering App Not the full menu??

How do you finally build an app after being a decade late and manage to not even add your entire menu to it? Like just the main thing to point out, you don’t have popcorn tenders/chicken in your app menu. I have not been able to even order through the app yet because there are missing menu items or things are only bundled in a specific way on the app and you can choose what you’d like. Seriously your parent company is PepsiCo, you have the money to do better…

KFC US - Ordering App Out of food, durham nc roxboro road

Still no refund since 3/8; sent in my order number and nothing. Beware!

I ordered via this app, got to the store and discovered they were out of both items. No one watched out to me until I got there. Tried to cancel so I could get a refund. No cancellation choice. Had to call the customer service #, was told credit may take 2-3 days depending upon my bank; a week has gone by and still no refund. Please do not use this app. You will never get your money back.

KFC US - Ordering App BEWARE

This app will allow you to order items that are not sold at the location. I ordered wings on the app and drove 15 minutes to pick them up. The drive thru informed me they do not carry wings at their location and I will have to refund with whatever service I ordered them on.
This app does not have a button for cancellation or order issues, the only way to contact them is through “feedback” on there website which is typically used to review your experience.
Please fix these problems. Big waste of time.

Read full review of KFC US - Ordering App and 1 comment