McDonalds / they don't care about employees or past employees!

1 Covington, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (540)965-5660

I was once an employee at McDonalds in Covington VA. Well I had quite and moved away, well I was at the time dating someone that also worked there!! Well I had moved back to Covington and me and that guy broke up, well me and my new boyfriend would go to Mcdonalds all the time we have a little girl and she loves their apple dippers!! We never said anything to my ex-boyfriend that worked there we never even looked at him!!! One day we get these letters sent first class and we opened them!!! The managers had banned us from their restaurant! After finding this out we called down there and asked for a reason on why we were banned seeing as how we were paying customers!! They refused to give us an answer! We aren't upset about it, it's just wrong we never done anything to anybody when we would go there and we just wanted a reason on why we would get banned from there restaurant!!!

Ni

Comments

• Bi
      24th of Apr, 2008

Only losers take their children to McDonald's

• Wi
      2nd of May, 2008

i have been to my neighborhood madonalds and saw a employee picking her nose and then preparing
    my big mack burger and i asked for my money back and asked the manager why mcdonalds employees do not wear gloves to protect customers from germs they may have or have brought from mexican for a lot of illgels work their and who knows what they have

16th of Sep, 2008

Recently I made a valid complaint to McDonalds customer services dept. about McDonalds poor standards at thier Harben Parade branch at Swiss Cottage, London NW3. The complaint concerned slow service, abrasive attitudes, and matters about unacceptable hygeine standards.

The complaint was passed on to the store by customer services, following which the store's manager, Bakry, promptly banned me from the store. He did not deny that my complaint was valid, but was told that I was banned simply becauseI I had made the complaint in the first place.

Perhaps this is consistent with McDonalds training practices. It would appear that you have to accept their adverse practices without question or suffer the consequences, as I myself did.