McDonald's / purchase two gift cards that were not activated
I purchased two McDonald's gift cards for $5 on each. The employee who activated them did it incorrectly and I did not find out until 3 weeks later when the two individuals tried to use them that they were never activated. I no longer have the receipt, I went to the original store and did not get any help. I called customer service and was told that they would not honor the 2 $5 cards. So, I spent $10 at McDonald's and received no product due to employee error. If this is how McDonald's does business then I plan to never doing business with them again. I plan on telling whoever will listen not to do business with them. Sincerely submitted, Lynise Keller
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Quarter Pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.
- McDonald's - getting our order correct and in a timely manner