Maytag / washer - mvwc565fwo-c65144807-w10240523
This product and customer service is horible.
i bought the washer in 02/28/2017- on 09/12/2018 the washer just stop working. Called customer service who advise they will send a technician out. Techinician advised me that the transmission and sensors are gone and needs to be replaced. The total repair cost is over $800 when i paid less than $1000 for the machine.
This is a rip off. the product is garbage and this company does not stand by its brand. I will never gain buy this band or encourage anyone to buy it. My previous washer lasted over 14 years with no trouble. i only changed it because i wanted a bigger load capacity. What a big mistake that was.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Sep 17, 2018
Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear of your experience. We recommend contacting our Canada Team for assistance at 1 (800) 807-6777 between 8 a.m.–8 p.m. EST Mon-Fri.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - mvwb955fc
- Maytag - washing machine rust on housing around tub
- Maytag - dishwasher, model mdb7749saqo
- Maytag - bravos xl mct washer
- Maytag - maytag washer mvwc565fw1