Having problems with Valve?

10900 NE 4th St Ste 500
Bellevue, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Valve.

Complaints & Reviews

SteamGames.comUnauthorized charges on credit card

This morning chase sent an email that I needed to authenticate because it didnt recognize my ip address.
At 7 am the authentication process had me log onto my comcast email account and sign in... I should have known then.!
10 minutes after I logged into my email account, I got another code form xfinity as if I was trying to log in again (730am). Then an hour later (845) and then 15 minutes later (9am).
Then at 845 I had gotten what I thought was a telemarketer call from keep calling.com. And guess what.. There was a charge from them too! And another company bonfire.com. So these 3 companies are running some scam.

SteamGames.comCharged my visa I had never done business with them.

I found 4steamgames.com charges to my Visa Debit card this morning for 220.00 dollars each luckily the bank stopped 2 of them and will take care of the other 2. I called [protected] the number they give for contacting SteamGames.com and there is no way to speak to a person. Same with their website. This company is clearly a front for fraud. They probably sell games as well but their primary purpose seems to be to steal money and hope no one catches it. The fact that so many people have complained about this and contacted their banks but the FBI has not done anything about it for years tells you a lot about the state of our society! It is not enough to just call your bank. You need to file a report with your local law enforcement. The individuals at SteamGames are nothing more than common thieves, no morals, no ethics what so ever. The banks don't do anything about it and these [censored] know it, that's why they keep doing it and why the list of victims continues to grow. These sites need to be stopped, file complaints yes, but also file a report with law enforcement. Share their addresses, phone numbers and empoylee names if you get them.

Valve CorporationCharged my debit card 7 times.. How? They are hackers...

This morning the 1st of July my banking smses came through 7 times from a company called Steamgames.com charging for what?

I have never heard of this company nor did i ever purchase anything online from this company.

1. R 1335.00 (ZAR)
      2. R 615.00 (ZAR)
      3. R 615.00 (ZAR)
      4. R 1335.00 (ZAR)
      5. R 615.00 (ZAR)
      6. R 615.00 (ZAR)
      7. R 84.00 (ZAR)

A total of R 5214.00 (ZAR) converted to almost $301

This company must be brought to task by the LAW. If i could get my hands on this company i will fly to them and take them down myself. Please help me somebody. Contact me on +[protected] OR [protected]@gmail.com

Valve Corporationunauthorized charges

I have 3 charges of a steamgames .com on my paypal account I did not make these charges refund my money please
        May 8, 2020

Total
        $1.00

Print details

Valve CorporationSteamgames.com

I just noticed that I have been charged MULTIPLE times a day for charges that were NOT authorized by me on my cc. I will be disputing these charges, but this is hundreds of dollars of charges that are surreptitiously being charged without anyone's knowledge. In fact, my son has not even been playing the game he believes is part of Valve/ Steamgames.com platform. This is a scam.

Valve Corporationstreamgames.com

Today I found eighteen charges on my credit card varying between $100 and $170 each. Seeing the other comments online shows this is Not an uncommon occurrence. The financial institution caught it, but now I have to wait until the new card arrives and change all the auto payments. Something is obviously wrong with their site to allow multiple fraudulent charges.

Valve Corporationvalve loot boxes in cs/go

Ladys and geentleman,

I´m hereby to expose a iliegal situation of Valve.
              Valve in last years has been forced to disable loot boxes opening, due to the new laws of Belgium/Netherlands of gambling, and therefore only apply to them. The purpose of this laws, is to prevent gamers winning in-game items, with certain value, and be able to trade/sell.
              Quite simplistic rule.

However the solution of Valve, was to associate each game account with a bank account.
              This way, becouse I have dutch/belgium bank account, I cannot open the boxes. Until now, everything is legal and correct.

However, if I decide to go for holidays in Germany, I should be able to play the game, and open the loot boxes, mainly becouse in Germany, there isn´t such law. Something which doesn´t happen, becouse they still consider my bank account´s country, and not the actual location where I am.

At this point, this is unmmoral, unethical and even a bit of descrimination.

But what happens when we look at other way arround?

Lets say, I am bulgarian, I created my valve account from Bulgaria, with bulgarian bank account.
              Then I could move into Netherlands/Belgium, and I would be able to open this boxes, unless I dont change my payment account to dutch/belgium one.
              At this point, I am commiting a felony becouse I am allowed to open a virtual box, which is iliegal in the contry where I found myself (Netherlands/Belgium).

Conclusion
              If its iliegal to open loot boxes in NL/BE, then this rules apply to EVERYBODY inside the borders of the mentioned countrys. Thats what the laws state. Everything outside of those borders, any Dutch/Belgium valve account, should be able to open the loot boxes. There isn´t any legal limitation when it comes to abroad country´s.
              Therefore the service payed by players should be full, and not partially like it is right now.

I commented this topic in reddit/csgo channel, and also in-game discussions.in both channels I was locked/excluided, which helps me assume a cover operation from the part of moderators.

With my saddest regards,
              Bushm1lfs

Valve Corporationonline hacking website

I was charged $100 twice because they were denied a third time. My bank will take care of this when the transactions post and I call the fraud department. I am also filing a report with the Better Business Bureaus for all this online hacking and them getting away with it. I also filed a complaint with the FBI to finally get them closed. Everyone should also do that.
                You can email the company all you want or call. No one will answer and if they do. They don't speak English, and they will not respond to an email.

Valve Corporationsteam games

I just looked at my credit union account and I know without a doubt I do not have nor ever had a account with this company and just had 39 charges at 14.99 each and now have to call my bank after calling my credit unions fraud department being that me nor my kids have any accounts associated with this gaming company and obviously 39 charges within a hr and 4 min period my credit union should have caught it after the first few they said that the charges were appearing as purchases every minute and a half and you guys in the fraud dept wouldnt think to look into it what [censored]in kind of retards do they have working at my credit unions fraud dept??? And just for everyone on here saying oh its has to be something you purchased or yours kids purchased and are lying to you, my kids are only 17 months and 2 so no they dont have accounts with my bank info on it to be able to make these purchases this company is a bunch of [censored]in scam artists and whoever is a loyal customer as a few people said good for you and your loyalty to a bunch of [censored]in fake scam artists hope they rape your bank account for a total of 2, 652 (us dollars) like they did to me in 64 min and then see where your loyalty lies, either with the scam artist [censored]in company or your bank that you obviously trust with your money and then listen to people tell you how you must be full of [censored] because obvioulsy you made the purchases or your debit / credit card has been compromised, yes right [censored]in get real they are a bunch of pieces of [censored] who scam people out of their hard earned money and I hope they all [censored]in die in their sleep and choke on everyones stolen [censored]in money, [censored]in cowards...

Apr 13, 2019

Valve Corporation — steamgames.com

We just got charged five times at $22 a piece without making a purchase. My husband has a steam account that...

Feb 22, 2019

Valve Corporation — I have unauthorized transactions on my card that needs attention immediately!!!

These transaction go back through January to current adding up to over 300 dollars I need a call...

Jan 04, 2019

Valve Corporation — credit card fraud

Hello, I have been called by the bank - it seems that 10 unauthorized transactions have been performed under...

Valve Corporationunauthorized credit card charges

I have many unauthorized credit card charges to my Visa debit card.
                    12 Aug 2018 steamgames.com [protected]-8899642 Waus in the amount of $13.99
                    28 Sep 2018 steamgames.com [protected]-8899642 Waus in the amount of $ 24.99
                    29 Sep 2018 steamgames.com Bellevue Waus in the amount of $ 24.99
                    30 Sep 2018 steamgames.com Bellevue Waus in the amount of $ 24.99
                    30 Sep 2018 steamgames.com [protected]- 8899642 Waus in the amount of $14.99
                    02 Oct 2018 steamgames.com [protected], [protected] Waus in the amount of $ 24.99
                    02 Oct 2018 steamgames.com [protected], [protected] Waus in the amount of $ 13.99
                    02 Oct 2018 steamgames.com [protected], [protected] Waus in the amount of $ 49.99
                    The name on the card is Sarah Hinkle
                    This is on a steam account owned by my son Robert Hinkle. He says he did not authorize these charges and most came from a game he has not played in quite a while. I have removed my card info off of the wallet. I want a refund of these charges. I will be reporting these incidents to my local police and to Better Business Bureau and the Federal Bureau of Investigations. I expect a response in a timely manner. My contact information is [protected]. My email is [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you. The total of these charges is $539.60

Sep 10, 2018

Steamgames — unauthorised purchases on credit card

I've see. A lot of ppl complaining about steamgames who have accounts with them... we don't even have...

Sep 05, 2018

SteamGames.com — fraudulent charge

I have 2 charges pending on my bank account each for $100! I am trying to get in touch with my bank to get...

Aug 14, 2018

SteamGames.com — fraudulent bank withdrawal

FRADULENT withdrawal from my bank account. Left message today but after reading about your many scams didn't...

Aug 01, 2018

SteamGames.com — online fraud

I found 6 unauthorized transactions on my credit card this morning by STEAMGAMES.COM This company charged me...

Apr 25, 2018

SteamGames.com — unauthorised charges

Hi Team, On 24th April 2018 at 11.30 PM IST, there were 2 transactions amounting to total 200 EUR made on...

Steambad customer service

Got troubles with payments and contacted their customer service for assistance, gave them a full description of my issue and got nothing in return. Well, yes, they answered, but all of their answers were from frequently asked questions and none of them could resolve it because they had nothing to do with my problem whatsoever. Steam is not for free, but the way their service behaves could be much better...

Steam/Valve Corporation — no customer service/tech support/replies to contact for help

I have contacted Steam numerous times over the past year regarding software I purchased from/through them not...