Having problems with Maytag?

Maytag reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 10, 2006. The latest review Electric Range - 10 year warranty range. was posted on Nov 27, 2021. The latest complaint 4.7 cu ft top load washer & matching gas dryer was resolved on Sep 15, 2021. Maytag has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 761 reviews. Maytag has resolved 448 complaints.

Maytag Customer Service Contacts

1818 329 2100 (Mexico)
+1 800 344 1274 (United States)
553 Benson Road
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Maytag Customer Service. Initial Maytag complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Maytag above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Maytag. Discuss the issues you have had with Maytag and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Maytag Complaints & Reviews, Page 13

Maytag — washer - mvwc565fwo-c65144807-w10240523

This product and customer service is horible. i bought the washer in 02/28/2017- on 09/12/2018 the washer...

Brampton

Maytag — maytag centennial top load washing machine

This washer has not worked well since we purchased it 3.5 years ago. We had a service rep. out to repair it...

Pownal

Maytag — I was washing clothes today and could have been very seriously hurt!

I was washing clothes and thank goodness no one got hurt. (See picture below) I bought this set in 2014. I...

Maytag — refrigerator

I purchased a Maytag refrigerator in May at the Home Depot in Los Cabos. It hasn't worked properly since...

Maytag — stove and sofa

I have bought five appliances from Leons location in Brampton plus sofa paid all cash and when they delivered...

Brampton

Maytag — maytag mullinal

The thing doesn't work it's the biggest piece of [censored] Maytag has ever put out it will not run complete cycle...

Maytagdishwasher

Not even 1 year after purchase had to replace top shelf brackets

Just over a year after replacement had to replace brackets again but since out of warranty had to pay to fix

Can you buy a brand new washer sees me dishwasher and then the top shelf brackets break the second time it cost me $262 to get it fixed why are these brackets continually breaking I mean their plastic and I don't put that much on the top shelf

• Maytag's response · Aug 20, 2018

Hello, We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your Dishwasher. If you still need assistance, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (complaintsboard.com), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to [email protected] We would be happy to review your concerns further.

Maytag, GE — washing machine and dryer

Have replaced both washing machine (twice) and dryer since end of June. I wish I would have kept my old one...

Maytag — maytag washing machine mwf608bf and chef's magic trade center, inc.

I bought a Maytag washing machine and dryer March 9, 2018. It was installed by the authorized Maytag service...

Maytagmaytag dryer

I had a stackable Maytag dryer that was bought in 2016 but only used during the summer of 2017. Last May the dryer stopped heating. I contacted Maytag and they sent a repair man a week or so later. He identified the problem in the electronic control and ordered a replacement part. The part came and he installed it a week later. The part was faulty and he ordered a replacement for the replacement. It arrived a week later and also did not work. He said he had had problems with replacement parts but contacted the technical serMvice department at your facility as he did the first time. The technical service person said there were problems associated with new software being not compatible with dryers in the last year and we needed a new control panel. I contacted Maytag again waiting the usual hour to get through on the phone. They agreed to replace the parts for free and ordered a control panel that arrived a week later. The technician installed both parts but they did not work and he got error message.
    I contacted Maytag again and after waiting the required hour talked to a person who said she would contact the department who could arrange a replacement. They contacted me a few days later and said they would supply a replacement for $250.
    This was delivered a week or so later but they did not have a stacking kit and returned to the delivery company with the dryer.
    A week later they returned with the stacking kit but forgot the dryer.
    A week later they returned with both the dryer and stacking kit but the installer (always a different person) said he was too big to get in the space behind the dryer and that the venting supplied was wrong.
    I bought new venting from Home Depot and a new installer arrived a week later. He said the new venting was not necessary and in fact wrong and installed the dryer. It ran but foolishly I did not check to see if it heated and neither did the installers or if they did took off without letting me know that the dryer, like the one that was replaced did not heat. I discovered this a couple of days later when I tried to use it.
    I contacted Maytag and they setup an appointment for a new service technician to visit. I contacted Maytag again today hoping to get some explanation of what might happen next or some explanation. They had no idea but did inform me that they would not replace the new dryer but would start repairs again.
    The previous policy adjustment number was mf92qk00ep1 file number [protected]
    The model and serial number of the new dryer are med5500fw1 and m810 09920

Maytag Jordandishwasher

My dish washer was purchased 3 years ago from a distributor in jordan and the machine used only 3 times during the 3 years as we were out side jordan working
      Sudenly the machine stopped when we came back for good and there was no operation at and the dashboard was not showing any lights at it which means there is no electricity while it is connected and button of start is on.
      I contacted the distributor customer service who asked to send the bill of sale and sent and after a complete month and calling many times he reffered me to the agent in amman and after couple of weeks they sent the technician who said the dashboard is not working.. He admitted that the machine was not even used and its brand new
      He took the dashboard with him and after many calls for more than 3 weeks and nothing done and they said its not under warranty as bought 3 years ago... While the distributor assured its under warranty
      Till date nothing happened and no one from the agent side call as I have to call again and again
      That is a very bad customer service for a well known company
      Who can solve my problem
      Marwan douglas
      Mobile: +962-[protected]

dishwasher

Maytag — maytag warranty service for washer purchased 6 months ago

Service scheduling for washer in marblehead ma, on warranty. Called 5 times to service center to request...

Marblehead

Maytag — washer dryer service contractor

Our washers and dryers are new and not working properly. Tried to get them serviced and contractor told my...

Maytag Bravos MCT High Efficiency washing machinewashing machine not filling with enough water

I bought this machine a year ago at Lowe's and had 2 service calls in the first 6 months. The machine senses weight and supposedly fills accordingly. There is never enough water for a thorough wash and because I care for my 90 year old mother in my home and do lots of laundry for her all week a thorough wash is crucial to her health. On occasion pieces of clothing will come out completely dry! The whites never look clean. I'm not sure what my recourse is but I'm on a crusade for results. I've seen many bad reviews on this product. What can you do for me?

1 Response
          • Ad
            Adingo8mybb Sep 08, 2018

I am having the exact same problem with my Maytag washer. The washer has a sensor and you can supposedly override it for a "deep wash, " however, it doesn't work. The machine will only fill with about 4" of water. I have to lift
            and shut the lid, so that 8 seconds worth of water will fill into the tub. I have to do this about 70 times, so that enough water will fill into the tub to do a load of laundry. It would be nearly as easy to wash everything out by hand.

Maytag — new model front loading maxima steam

This washing machine does not clean the clothes thoroughly. There is mold build up in the drawer that the...

Maytag — trying to buy a maytag counter-depth refrigerator

My name is Paul Meyers. On June 22, I ordered a Maytag side-by-side refrigerator (Model Number MSC21C6MFZ...

Maytag — refrigerator, stove and dishwasher

I got all my new Maytag equipment to update my kitchen and I am very upset because they are falling apart...

Maytag — maytag centennial 415ew2

Hello my name is Patty Cook and I am a 62 yr old wife and mother of 6.Me and my husband baught this washer...

Lakeview

Maytag — maytag 3000 serious washing machine

The washing machine was stopping mid cycle. No error code displayed just flashing the time. Called the local...

Maytag — maytag bravos 4.3 cu ft washer #mvwx655dw

I purchased the above washer in June 2015. On 4/23/18 I heard a grinding noise on above washer and would not...

Bandera