Kmartfeedback.com / THIS IS A SCAM

1 willow street pikeLancaster, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 717-464-4015

This is not a real website! There is no such site and my security scan says its an impersonation.. Kmart is a huge company... How are they going to scam everyone like that...!!

Pa

Comments

• Zx
      8th of Oct, 2008

you are a maroon, sorry that your security program kicks it out but just google it and see that it is a real site

10th of Nov, 2008

I cannot believe that a company as large as K-Mart would advertize falsly. Why do you want people to give a feedback and be entered for a gift card if there is no such thing. I will give my feedback anyway, my receipt # is 09161 110908 003 51359. I went to K-Mart looking for curtains and some christmas gifts only to find nothing as usual . Its very depressing to shop at K-Mart in Berwick Pa, because they never have anything they advertize in flyer, and when you ask anyone that works there, they never know what you are talking about. My name is Maria Covino. If Martha Stewart ever came to this store she would totally lose it. She would close it.

• Gh
      11th of Nov, 2008

try to to enter sweepstakes and my id # keep getting rejected. K mart blows

• Se
      19th of Nov, 2008

this is a real website.

• Mi
      20th of Jul, 2009

The website address for The K-Mart Feedback Survey & Sweepstakes is:

http:/research.tlg.com/unsecured/KmartFeedback.html

The website is sponsored by The Link Group which is a market research group.

I have filled out the feedback form & sweepstakes entry numerous times myself & can attest to the fact that the site DOES exist!

23rd of Nov, 2009

"you are a maroon" I believe you mean "###, " since "maroon" is a color.

You guys, this is not a scam. You are simply SEARCHING for kmartfeedback.com instead of typing it into your address bar. You are getting this site where all the other ###s are winding up.

I feel really sad when I find hundreds of these complaints on this website because I can't believe there are so many stupid people out there in the United States. Any company's internet site you don't understand must be a scam. I'll bet you are the type of people that, when you don't understand a trick a magician does, believes he works with Satan to use supernatural forces.

I guess it shows you what type of people typically shop at Kmart.

• Ti
      20th of Dec, 2009

It's a test. The only people who qualify to enter the sweepstakes are people smart enough to type "www.kmartfeedback.com" into their web browser.

If you're too stupid to do that, you're too stupid to know how to spend a gift card anyway.

• Mi
      20th of Apr, 2010

Madchen, Maroon is not just a color it can also mean to be Marooned on like an island (alone and stranded) or simply put, stuck.

this website is real. Try Google. It's the next best thing to sex.

20th of Aug, 2012

my wife was told by the cashier that the computer was down. she wants her reward points put on her card. Merch id# 43509328 receipt # 09328 081812 034 14939 8/18/12 3:43pm 9328 34 1493 0060 name marilyn darr please e-mail us back at jfdarr@verizon.net so we will known for sure that they where put on her card. thank you john darr