Having problems with Debenhams?

1890 946 779 (Ireland)
+44 207 387 8723 (International)
+44 148 448 1361 (Large Electricals & Laptops)
+44 330 660 0941 (Made-To-Measure Curtains)
+44 333 220 2519 (The Debenhams Credit Card)
+44 344 800 8877 (General Information)
+44 344 561 6161 (Gift Cards And Vouchers Purchased In Store)
+44 371 384 3401 (Gift Cards And Vouchers Purchased Online)
+44 345 340 9575 (Gift Cards Purchased For Schools)
10, Brock Street, Regent's Place
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - NW1 3FG
Locations

Ireland
54-62 Henry Street, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Debenhams.

Complaints & Reviews

Jul 24, 2019

Debenhams — service

Hi, I tried to make a purchase by credit card at your Gurney Paragon Penang, Malaysia store on 24 July 2019...

Jun 21, 2019

Debenhams — clothing

It's a scam. I was looking to purchase something from Debenhams, a discount was offered and I did look...

Debenhamsitems not delivered and no refund made

I was ordering from this store for a two years. The orders were all international. When they changed the local delivery company I started to face problems with orders delivery, and moreover with the refunds. Finally I received a mail stating that they are really sorry, but I am not that customer that business can afford and that I should not make orders any more. At that time my history of orders amounted 1, 800 euros. I wonder if Debenhams does not value customer like me, than I think all of the customers are of a law value.

Jun 26, 2018

Debenhams — debenhams store online cancelled my order and charged me in my credit card and reward club

I bouth an eyeshadow Dior yesterday [protected]) in the store online, later this day i received an email...

Debenhamsbooking an appointment

Given the news items about Debenhams struggle on the competitive High Street, I am astonished at the appalling customer service...
    I spent over £100 at the Elemis concession in Oxford Street and was offered two free facials.
    For the past 48hours I have been trying to get through on the number given to book the appointments. In desperation I rang the store but got the usual press this for that etc..then told to hold..15minutes later I gave up.
    Later I had another go and eventually got through to the switchboard who had a go at ringing the counter. No luck either so she tried the counter next door. They couldn't help but she gave me their number as well as I might like to try! I did later but number was not recognised.
    A new day and after still no response I rang your customer complaints. At 9.15am I was told told lines were shut but would be open from 8.30am?
    Not sure where to go from here and I don't suppose I'll get a reply to this however if Debenhams has to close its doors I would suggest the fault could be in part yours.

Debenhamswhat a nightmare!

This company has almost ruined my budget.
      I ordered several items from the United States (I didn't know they were based in the United Kingdom) and didn't notice anywhere any mentioning about delivery cost. So instead of 40 dollars, I was planning to pay for the items, I paid $90! It's ridiculously expensive, do you understand?
      Just imagine: the cost is more expensive than the items! What a ripoff! Why is it not written and not mentioned anywhere???

Debenhams — poor service hereford store

I purchased 3 dresses yesterday in your store, total of £87.17 from quiz! I bought this as a last minute...

Hereford

Debenhamsadding a gift card amount

On October 21st I ordered a dressing gown online using a gift card with the value of £25, I paid the postage or so I thought by adding my bank account details. I have been charged the full £28.99 from my account and the £25 has not been taken from the total cost. This is a complete inconvenience, I have spent 14 minutes on hold waiting for someone from customer services to even answer the phone. To say I am angry is an understatement. I will never use this shoddy company ever again.

Debenhams — daniel wellington strap

To whom it may concern: I would like to complain about an incident that has occurred few weeks ago. I came to...

Nicosia

Debenhamssale assistant in the perfume department in Debenhams (the Bullring)

I went on Thursday morning to buy a perfume and the sale assistant didn't have a clue how to wrap a present.

She cut the paper four times!!, not straight and after wrapping it really bad, as the cello-tape was falling.

She took like 10-15 minutes until finally finish, and I had to leave without the ribbon because if I stay there 5 more minutes I would have lost my train!!

Debenhamsnot received my card

I opened an account which was on fathers day but iv still not received my card through the post. I need to pay but getting worried I might get interest charged.. I have been to the store with my temporary card but they didn't accept my payment and told me it should come to you. What should I do? Shall I still wait I know I had only 50 sumat days to make my payment. Please help

Debenhamsperfume

Hi i went in to inverness debenhams to get my alien pedfume refilled as i always have done and had no problems. After getting my 60ml bottle refilled i paid for and left to go home to aviemore, when getting home i took my bottle of perfume out to put away and 1 quater of the bottle has spilled out as the lid was not put on correctly! I normaly am not one for complaining but as a mother of two i rarely treat myself to anything and when i do it is my perfume so i was pretty disapointed to discover so much of the bottle gone, 😞

DebenhamsStaff in bed fitting

I visited your store at derby yesterday, and wanted to try on two bras. One was a size smaller so I asked if someone could check it. The first lady I spoke to said the next appointment was 1:40 but I just said I only needed a quick look if possible as I already knew it was a size smaller. I then heard another lady - tall, skinny and brown hair - making comments in front of everyone about the fact I has asked. I found this very upsetting and disrespectful. She's talking about how you're NEVRR allowed to just check a bra, yet I have had this done before. And to be honest, I will not be shopping at this store again as it was very disrespectful. I look forward to hearing from you.

DebenhamsSecurity staff assault

Please read this facebook post that I can assure you will go viral.. This is disgusting treatment of a hunan being who is already suffering :

Just something I sent to debenhams official page. Hang your heads in shame for the treatment of the homeless person outside your portsmouth commercial road premises. I served 24 years in the british army and lived rough in many places you could not imagine. You will compensate this poor man after soaking him in cold water, ruining what he had and the kind gifts the public had given him. The security guard should be sacked and join our homeless friend on the streets. See how he likes it. Disgusted with you lot and one day you might be in the same position!!!
                  This man should be identified and arrested for assault!!!

Happy christmas

DebenhamsNo order and no refund

Wish I had read the online reviews before order ring from Debenhams! My order did not arrive and I emailed Debenhams customer service and asked about what was going on. Later they told me that they have no idea where my order was and that it was probably lost during the shipping. Well I was expecting to get a refund or at least a replacement, but no compensation was offered and it really seemed that they did not care. They refused to help with my missing order and said that it was not their responsibility. I never ever experienced such a terrible service before! I'm extremely disappointed that I did not check the reviews earlier. Lesson learned.

Debenhams — sales staff

This afternoon 27/0/16 in Debenhams East Kilbride my fiancée excitedly was looking forward to purchasing...

Debenhams — Cashiers

Good afternoon, I completed my purchases and headed over to the cashier, I was patiently waiting my turn a...

Jeddah

Debenhamsitem not received

Ordered shoes promised delivery maximum 4 days now over 7 days customer service less than useless they complained that the IT system is slow and hard to use.
                      The thing is the only way to complain is DON'T shop at Debenhams again, this is from someone who as spent a lot of money at this retailer over the years.
                      No wonder they are not reaching their internet targets.
                      Suggest they get Next to sort the orders and deliveries always on time and customer service is spot on.

Debenhams / Parfumes — Threat

I had the worst shopping experience at debenhams ilford store.I went in to buy a perfume for my son on...

Debenhams — health and safety

I have visited a store and i steped on a security tag pin on my "Scketchers" boot and after compaining the...

Great Yarmouth