Complaints & Reviews

terrible service!

Every week I go to the Super Kmart 4987 for spices, coffee, pet food, cosmetics, CD's, toys and or appliances. Reason being this store is convenient and open 24 x 7. The problem is I purchase items according to the price advertised on the shelves, confirm I have the correct product, correct size, exactly what is advertised. After the cash register then I MUST go to customer service and pull out at least 50% of my purchases for a price difference refund. I.e. kids football $4.50, register $6.99, spices .99, register $1.25, Maybelline mascara or lipstick on sale for $.7.49 register $12.49 Whiskas cat foot $6.99 register $8.99 and the list goes on.

The time and BS I get from customer service is insane. This happens EVERY time I shop there.

sharon pishotta Dec 22, 2007

The K mart store that I go to is also close and convenient. I to have the same problem with items ringing up at a much higher price than marked and have to go to the customer service desk for a refund. In addition to that there are many times that items are placed on a display stand that don't belong there so I have to get the refund as well as leave with out the item I needed because I refuse to pay the higher price. I have gotten into arguments with the "so called" manager on duty with no results. When I have tried to call the 800 number to complain I get put on hold or dis-connected. The only other reason I continue to shop at this K mart is because the pharmacist is really professional and helpful, if that ceases to exist I will definitely switch to another store.

promo merch. availability

I went to the store on the first day of a several day mailer promo to purchase bottled water. I picked up a...

kmartfeedback is not a scam!

I don't know where all these people are blown out of the water saying they've been scammed by no such existence of a www.kmartfeedback.com

Take that http address above and drop it in the Goggle input box and you'll find it right away. The web site is administered by the Link Group and it's a very easy survey to complete.

Geez, I read some of the blown-out-of-proportion complaints about how some of these people write as though their entire existence depended on getting to that site and registering for that survey. Lord help us if they filled out the survey and they didn't get selected as the $2,500 gift card winner.

• Sc
    Scott Johnson Dec 29, 2007

The website works for me! It re-directs to the survey site, what type of internet are you all using?! I'm still on dial-up & can get to the website. IT WORKS!

http://www.kmartfeedback.com will transfer you to the correct website.

Pablo

• Do
    Dozer Jan 10, 2008

I completely agree... it's almost like people have never used the internet before!

• Ca
    Carolyn Mcmasters Oct 28, 2008

Also tried doing survey several times, no luck in doing!

kmartfeedback.com survey

I just got this receipt from kmart that has printed on it to go to the kmart feedback.com to have a chance to...

improperly marked products!

Vitasmart marked "Buy one, get one free". Cashier charged for each bottle of vitamins - when told there was a...

Would not honor sale item

There were four or five signs along the rugs that said, Buy one, get one for 50% off. At the register, it...

cannot access web site given on receipt

After my purchase on my receipt, is a survey with a chance to win $2,500.00 . You only have 7 days after...

false advertisement

I went online to fill out the survey for the 2,500.00 dollar gift card and there is no such website . I think that is a crock of you know what to have people to go online for no reason and I think that Kmart needs to get this false advertisement off the receipts cause it's not fare to lie to your customers like that . Where is your integrity? How would you guys like it if all your employees lied to you about the things that went on in your store you would not like that so why lie to us ,we are the one's keeping you in business and this is the thanks we get from you a Big Fat Lie .
Sincerely:Angry Customer.

• Ne
    nevershoppingkmart Nov 17, 2009

Was told to contact corporate office. and was giving a phone number that is not in service.
    -NevershopingKmartman

no site exists

Sales slip dated today 12/5/07 asks for feedback of my shopping experience with Kmart. After filling out the online survey, I "could win a $2,500 Kmart gift card." The e-address printed on the back of the receipt does not seem to exist. Tried kmartfeedback.com , tried www.kmartfeedback.com, tried http://kmartfeedback.com, all to no avail. I did have a few comments to make and would still like to make them.

magaly martinez Dec 11, 2007

todo estuvo bien grasias

• Da
    David R. Casey Oct 18, 2008

I frequently visit the K-Mart store in Tullahoma to check and see what they have, also to check on prices of various items. Generally I find the people working there are friendly and very helpful. The merchandise always seems to be of decent quality, and at a fair price.

shazam3 Mar 23, 2009

The store i shopped at a kmart in australia and i found that the severs and workers are very helpful and friendly towards the custimors . the brand and quality at kmart is excellent and the structure and setting of it all just makes finding things so easy! i myself always do my shopping here not at target, bigW, myer or other shops they would never have anything as good as your shop.i recently bought an itunes card and how long it took to get it ready was around 1 second. it is so good to come shopping here at kmart!

• Ka
    katrina carridine Jun 05, 2009

I was at kmarts and the lines are always long .it only be like 2 lines open went the rest of the staff members are standing around doing nothing and why do the person at the door always ask to see your receipt like somebody is going to walk out with a baskets full of stuff or a shopping bag full of stuff .And why i cant find the survey site but other then that i dont have a problem with Kmarts receipt#0981406030901140366

• Gr
    groovyoldlady Jun 14, 2009

I just shopped in June '09 in Maine, USA and went to fill oout the survey. There's no such server address as kmartfeedback.com

so no $2, 500 prize entry...

• My
    MY1 Aug 19, 2009

I JUST WENT TO KMART ON 8/17/09 AND THERE ARE NO SUCH WEB SITE AS WWW.KMARTFEEDBACK.COM RECEIPT #0352208170900120136

• My
    MY1 Aug 19, 2009

WHY IS THAT

Rose Ward Apr 26, 2010

My reciept# is 07390 04310 006 37983 there is no place to to tell you about my K-mart experience and file my comments at www.kmart feedback .com. Why do you tempt us with the possibility of winning a 2500 dollar gift card when the site does not exist for recording our comments? All I found were ads for buying clothes and other items. What is up with you K-mart people?

Rose Ward Apr 26, 2010

I already posted my comment in the above text. from Rose Ward reciept 07390 042310 006 37983

Rosemary Gonzalez Rodriques Dec 19, 2011

La tienda favorita mia es Kmark. pero antes traian muchas sandalias blancas y de color no muy altas y ahora no las taen. medias panty hose grande tampoco traen grandes muchas...Gracias por su atencion. y otra cosa, estaba en la tienda y vi una empleada y la pare y le dije, permiso le puedo hacer una pregunta y lo que me contesto fue que todavia no entraba a trabajar y se voltio y se fue. muy mal de ella verdad? fue una sinple pregunta. ATT. Rosemary

personel relations

I've been buying, medicine, clothes and misc. Items for twenty years at this store. I know there need...

Resolved completely ridiculous!

Okay, I check out complaintsboard frequently to be informed about scams and such going on... and I've been reading a TON of complaints about the Kmart feedback survey website not existing... people not being able to find it... Kmart scamming millions of customers... etc. So I got curious... I don't shop at Kmart, and I don't have a receipt, but I put the address www.kmartfeedback.com (or whatever it is) into my browser (you know, that bar at the top of this very window that says the address of the website you're on?) and POOF! magically I was there! It truly does exist!!!

Which leads me to believe that all the hundreds of complainers on here don't know basic internet fundamentals. If you are entering that website address into a search engine you are not going to find it. You need to enter the address into your BROWSER and you will go straight to it. I don't know how people get up every morning, drive in cars, make coffee, etc. but can't find a simple website.

Seriously!!! I promise you, this website exists. However, your basic computer knowledge is what's a sham. Stop freaking out about a company when it's your ignorance of how to use the internet that's lacking. Completely ridiculous!

• Dw
    D. Witham Dec 07, 2007

You are absolutely right!! Everyone is griping and I had no problem at all finding it.

• Jt
    J. Tomaszewski Dec 12, 2007

I had no problems with it. Happy shopping!

fraudulent prices!

After more than a year of complaints and going to customer service desk for refunds , I decided to give up on shopping my local K-mart grocery store. The prices marked on the shelves are not always the prices that ring at the register. The Manager even told me that the Grocery Manager just cannot seem to get it right ! Incompetence that results in out right fraud should not be tolerated, but sad to say at K-mart this seems to be more the norm. I am reporting them to the BBB and the State Consumer Board.

2,500 gift card

There is no such entry for the kmart 2,500 gift card. What a shame to mislead loyal customers like that...

rude, mispriced items!

I just got back from Kmart and James the cashier was very rude. While he was ringing up my purchase several...

wrongful security measures

I have never been so outraged by the way no respect was a concern for an infant child...i witnessed a father a young baby being took to the back for shoplifting, after they had there pictures taken at the photo area with a dress for the little girl which was bought at kmart. after the pics the little girl still had the dress on and the grandmother hand the tags at the cash register and payed for the dress. the father and daughter walked out the store and security ripped the child from the fathers hands took them both to the back and held them there for hours...the baby was crying it was gettin past her feeding time. the mother asked to take the baby so she could feed her...they said "no". we dont here no baby crying. how could you not asked the mother. the security people also escorted a young black man out of the store for telling the security people to let the mother feed the baby.

• Gl
    Glynda Williams May 09, 2008

Martha Stewart Exploding glass patio tables.

• Gr
    Great one from Mars Oct 25, 2008

Look kiddo, you don't know the whole story, so stop before you get in trouble.

• Dy
    dyce1200 Mar 03, 2009

I agree it sounds like their is more to it then that, if they were holding her i'm sure their was more going on, but escorting the man out for telling them to let her go...thats kinda low

no such feedback line!

What a joke... I have read a lot of these complaints.. but, I also have been trying to register for 2500.00... Well, at this point it doesn't surprise me.. either there is 8 people in line at a time... because they won't open up any more lines or waiting to find the site for the feedback... I think it is terrible..

no such survey to win gift card!

This was nothing but a scam on kmarts part to give feedback to win a gift card for 2500.00, there is no such site!

can't find where to fill out info!

My receipt states "kmart values your feedback", tell us about your experience & you could win $2,500 kmart gift card. Please visit our website within 7 days of purchase. I am unable to find where to fill out the survey. Is this just a scam to get our information on line? Anyway my receipt# [protected] is what you are asking for. Lets see what happens from here.

SHANNON CARABALLO Nov 28, 2007

I WAS SHOPPING AT KMART SUPER CENTER ON 5007 VICTORY BLVD IN TABB,VA.23693. I WAS EXTREMELY UPSET BECAUSE I HAD BOUGHT 2 PAIRS OF DICKIES PANTS AND THERE WAS A SIGN THAT SAID 10% OFF. I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GETTING A DEAL AND TO MY DISMAY THE CASHIER WOULD NOT GIVE ME THE SALE PRICE. I KNOW IT WAS ONLY A FEW DOLLARS DIFFERENCE BUT IT WAS ON THE SIGN AND IT WAS NOT AN EXPIRED SIGN. I HAD CHECKED THE DATE OF THE SIGN AND IT WAS THE LAST DAY OF THE SALE. THE CASHIER WAS RUDE AND TRIED TO TELL ME THAT IT WAS NOT AN ACCURATE SIGN. I DID NOT HAVE TIME TO WAIT IN THE 15 PERSON LINE AT CUSTOMER SERVICE AS I HAD TO GO TO WORK. I HAD A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE AND I WILL NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN. I USED TO WORK IN RETAIL AND WE WERE ALWAYS TAUGHT THAT IF THE SIGN IS UP YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE DISCOUNT. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE THING IF THE SIGN WAS OUT OF DATE BUT IT WASN'T. THERE WERE SIGNS ALL OVER THE PLACE FOR SALES THAT WERE GOING ON. HOW IS IT THAT THE TWO THINGS I PURCHASED HAD A SIGN AND WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING ANYTHING UP OR ASKING ANYONE TO CHECK I WAS WRONG AND HAD TO PAY FULL PRICE. THAT IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LEFT ME DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS STORES CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AND TREATMENT OF CUSTOMERS. WHY DO THEY THINK THEY CAN TELL CUSTOMERS " NO YOU ARE WRONG" WITHOUT PROOF OF THEIR STATEMENT.

• Ei
    Eilleen Kennedy May 15, 2008

WORKING IN RETAIL, HEALTH,
    SEVICEING PEOPLE FOR MANY YEARS AND TRAINED BY SOME VERY GOOD PEOPLE I WAS SO DISSAPPOINTED IN K MART'S RESTROOM.
    wHY WOULD ANY REST ROOM IN A DEPT STORE NOT BE KEPT CLEAN, STOCKED AND SMELLING AS CLEAN AS IT LOOKED.
    K- MART STANDS BY THEIR SALES, SEVICE AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE .
    MAYBE THAT'S WHY PEOPLE FEEL LIKE K-MART IS LIKE MARDENS.

$2500 gift card survey!

Cash register receipt says "tell us about your experience & you could win a $2500 Kmart gift card" at...

advertsed xmas decorations not put on shelves

After being open on thanksgiving, they still don't have their xmas lights and other decorations that are on sale out on the shelves! If it isn't bad enough that they let their greed take over and have employees work on a family holiday, but they still aren't ready with their sale merchandise!!!