Kmart — accusing customer of stealing
accusing customer of stealing, when the customer is not. The exit greeter is checking the receipts for items purchased. She verifies to another cashier who did not ring me up if I paid for the sweater, then say's that I did not pay for it. She could of looked on the receipt, making me embrassed, so I went back to the cashier to verify if it was rung up.
She should look at the receipt before accusing a customer that is paying for it.
how embrassed I was and need to do better training on your employees if they are checking customers receipts at the exit door. Employees name- Jinate
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey!
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!