K-mart Feedback.comsurvey

C

I agree with all the other consumers that say their receipt is a scam. I just received my receipt yesterday 10/24/08. They have been given out these bogus win $2500 gift cards for over a year and haven't done anything about the website yet? It a sin and shame that they would continue to do customers like this.

• Ne
    neenaa98 Dec 01, 2011

We had no problems at all, the store assosicates were very helpfull and friendly.
    [protected] our number.

• Ti
    TIGGERT67 Nov 22, 2009

I had exalent service kood ot find the boots I was looki for so a employee wet in the back and found my size right away and I was greatly appreciated with there promt servise . THANK YOU VERY MUCH SAVED ME A LOT OF TIME MIKE TYLER 3514 N OVERHILL RECEIPT NUMBER [protected] [protected]

Janie Nov 29, 2008

it was very good me and my family enjoyed it so much

• Ro
    ROSE STERRETT Nov 13, 2008

i have no complaint i think all is well.

you asked for this # [protected]-41408