Having problems with Kmart?

Kmart Customer Service Contacts

Thu6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sun6:00 AM - 11:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kmart Customer Service. Initial Kmart complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kmart above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kmart. Discuss the issues you have had with Kmart and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kmart Complaints & Reviews

Dec 17, 2019

Kmart — refund never received poor layaway and customer service

Here's the chat transcript. I want my refund.im about to call chanel 4 news. Thank you for chatting with...

Kmartonline buying

Very poor service with online shipping please if you can not provide a product even tho you say you have it online please take it off online service you provide so I don't get stuffed around with Christmas shopping for my children to the point I nearly didn't have a item for one of my children and if I hadn't had rang Kmart I wouldn't have known it had been cancelled .

Also I know of other people having the same issue and saying Target dosent do this please fix this problem as I do not want to shop with target thank you.

Paul Beddoe .
[protected]
[protected]@outlook.com

Dec 04, 2019

Kmart — store employees

I have never witnessed the absolute out of control employees as the ones in this store. To night, for...

Oct 26, 2019

Kmart — the price check machine

As we was checking a price on Christmas stuff the machine fell and hit my two year old in the head. They...

Oct 26, 2019

Kmart — disrespectful discriminatory behaviour

I m really in mental shock the way I treated in your Aspley hypermarket store Manager Mitchele and Employee...

Oct 08, 2019

Kmart — bad service/bad management

I didnt think there would be any store worst then Walmart, but this KMART is the worst. Staff from the...

Oct 08, 2019

Kmart — gummi fast food confectionery fruit flavoured

I brought a packet of gummi fast food lollies at Kmart and their is a hair in one of the gummi pizzas the...

Kmarttv

I bought a TV last year. I purchased a Smart plan in case anything would happen to the tv. I attempted to submit a reimbursement claim last month and I was informed that one of their technicians had to view the TV themselves to verify the tv could not be repaired. That was not an issue. The issue was that I was giving the round around for a month, from department to department, they made duplicate case numbers, and one system verified my coverage, however, the other did not. Now I am waiting because none of their technicians for Kmart or Sears come out to my service area. They are trying to get contractors but nobody will take the job. Nobody can offer me any other solutions. At this point I would be willing to take the tv to a Kmart and have an employee verify the tv is broken. This company is the worst and could care less about their customers. If you don't have a technician then give me a reimbursement. I have filed several complaints, attempted to contact corporate office, and spoken to the escalation team. Nobody can do anything.

Kmartemployee named fadia

She is very mean and cruel with the cashiers and talk very loud to them in front of us and other customers it's not the firs time that happened! This person should not be in front of this place. Her name is Fadia. She disrespect them . I was buying on ladies department the other time and I heard she yelling to both cashier. I felt very bad and asked for her name. This happens on Kmart Store on Wayne New Jersey.

Aug 15, 2019

Kmart — employee disrespectfulness and rudeness

I regularly shop at the 770 Broadway NY, NY location and have regularly experienced extremely rude employee...

Aug 07, 2019

Kmart — port pirie store

They won't let us in the store because we're young and should be at school and saying it's illegal and they...

Aug 06, 2019

Kmart — availability of equipment for elderly or handicapped people

While visiting Kmart with my 81 year old father, I found out that this particular Kmart had only (1...

Jul 25, 2019

Kmart Store 3818 — silver chain

I was in kmart on 03/19/19. After speaking to the jewelry salesperson and asking several questions about...

Jul 19, 2019

Kmart — the store is way too hot, everyday!

I've been in this store on 3 separate occasions. The employees are literally melting away, it can't be...

Jul 13, 2019

Kmart — no mobile payments accepted

The store advertises the acceptance of mobile payments, but I have not been able to use my Apple Pay once. I...

Kmartaloe vera face mask

So I tested on of your face masks out and my skin is breaking out in rashes and is very red i have never had a problem with this type of face mask but the aloe vera one is causing this i know for sure that i am not allergic and have never had any problems with aloe vera in the past so i will never EVER be buying this product again i hope you can fix this because I absolutely love your face masks but this is a big problem and im very confused why it's happened with your product thankyou
        -Abbey

aloe vera face mask
        aloe vera face mask

Kmartcustomer service and order # [protected]

I ordered two pair of Basic Editions women's denim capri cargo pants, item # [protected]. My order receipt shows that I received two pair, was charged for two pair, but only received one pair. My online receipt showed that my total was $55.73, my order receipt shows that I owe $60.74. I would like what I ordered and have my bill adjusted.
          I have tried to call your so called Customer Service for four days, several times a day. My normal wait time was 75 minutes. I was disconnected three times, gave up three times (nobody is that busy), and spoke with a person last evening who could not help me due to computer issues.
          What is very disturbing to me besides the amount of my bill being increased and not receiving my total order yet being charged for it is the call last evening.
          I have never in my entire life had such a unprofessional experience. Not the rep that I spoke too, but what I heard in the background. It sounded like a free for all! People yelling, laughing, and talking so loud I could bearly hear the rep telling me that she couldn't help me. That's when I realized why I was waiting for 75 minutes on hold and being disconnected.
          Who is over seeing this department? I'll tell you who, nobody! I would like my problems rectified, and I would recommend someone tries to find out what is going on with your so called Customer Service. If this is an example of your company, I can see why bankruptcy is on the horizon.

Kmartspin & tilt turntable

I ordered this product online a little while ago, and when it arrived half of it was discoloured (yellow rather than white), I just ignored that at the time even though I wasn't happy with it. Fast forward, i've only used this turntable three times, and the third time using it, I noticed it was broken. I'm unhappy with my purchase. I would like a full refund

spin & tilt turntable
            spin & tilt turntable

Kmartservice

Hi...
              yesterday the 17th June 2019 I went into the Kmart store in Innaloo, Perth, WA.
              I was walking alongside a male and female who were making their way to the front of the store. I overheard them talking about how the female was going to distract the person at the front entrance to the store, whilst the male was going to take goods clearly in his pockets out with out paying, obviously stealing!
              I followed them to the front and watched as the female clearly distracted the lady working for Kmart, whilst her offsider laughed all the way out the door with his stolen items.
              I fronted the staff member whilst the thieves were only ten feet away, stating what they had done! I was completely appalled at her response, which was, "good luck to them"!!! I looked at the staff member and asked her to repeat what she had said, as
              I really couldn't believe that would have been her response! She repeated it again and in doing so I claimed that in the end we as customers paid for her obvious complacency and her attitude was not acceptable! I was very annoyed and complained to another staff member who said they'd speak to her. I'm sure that this didn't go any further!
              I would be interested to see if Kmart agreed with her comments and if not, what they would do to train people to answer in a way that would alleviate concerns of those customers who paid for their goods and in situations I found myself in yesterday!
              I shop at Kmart often and find the way the registers are situated in the centre of the store are ridiculous and only fosters more stealing! I'm certain that who ever thought this up no longer works in security for Kmart!
              I'd like a reply to my complaint please.
              Regards
              Denise Clements

KmartTexas Steer boots

I wore these less than a dozen times.
                They are supposed to be work boots.
                Work boots means work. No?
                Out of the dozen times I worked in the garden three times. The third day the bottom split.
                I read the reviews on sears and Kmart before I I bought them- "they are good for the price."
                My God. Would you ever have expected a pair of boots to fall apart after wearing them 12 times???
                It's criminal. The price was under $40. I thought "gotta be worth it". So I bought two pairs.
                They might as well say [censored] for sale.
                It would more truthful.