Having problems with Alshaya Group?

Alshaya Group Customer Service Contacts

+965 22 242 000 (Kuwait & International)
+973 80 001 320 (Bahrain)
+961 175 7006 (Lebanon)
+966 920 002 482 (Saudi Arabia)
Pepsi Cola Street, Behind Mercedes-Benz Garage
Sat10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
SunClosed
Mailing Address
PO Box 181, Safat 13002, Kuwait

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alshaya Group Customer Service. Initial Alshaya Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Alshaya Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Alshaya Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Alshaya Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Alshaya Group Complaints & Reviews

Jan 16, 2021

Alshaya Group — The worst customer care in the world

I ordered a pair of shoes to footlocker dubai.. To pick in burjuman branch. And they sent wrong item which i...

Alshaya GroupBath&body works

Hi,

I Placed an order from Bath & Body in July 2020 and was not deliverd for so long time. The payment was made through online. Atlast I told to cancel the order and give me the refund. Following up with al shaaya group regarding this and really got fedup with customer service team. Every time they are saying a tat time and failing to credit my money back.

Order Number: BWAESSE3092918

Order Date: [protected]:51:43 AM

Arrange to credit in my account please.

Thanks & Regards
Vishnu Bhasin

Alshaya GroupVictoria secret online store

I ordered a product with an order number VSSASSE0067754 since july 17 it's under processing. I already called customer service and told me they will create a ticket so it will be resolved until now I got no response. I am still waiting if my items are on its way or for refund.. On june 24, 2020 I also filed a complaint regarding this shop for it's poor customer service. Please help!

Victoria secret online store

Alshaya Grouph&m order no. hmaehde0442683 / complaint no. 1560146

I have been following up on my order so many times and ‘till now now there's still no progress. I called customer service, filed complaints, and none has ever contacted me back. And also, your automated voice operator is a sham! "there are currently 21 callers ahead of you, then 17, then 20, then 21" back again — what?!!! Is this a new way of fooling people? I have been so patient with you but now i'm losing it! At least do you work! You people keep apologizing for the delay but it seems to me you are not sorry at all!

Alshaya GroupVictoria secret

I placed an order on 9th of July. It was a click and collect order. I never received an update. I kept calling to get an update but to no avail. After waiting and waiting and waiting.. finally I was asked to cancel my order. They didnt not bother to do that also. They asked me to cancel. Pathetic customer service. Every time I called I was told that I will receive a call back but I never received any call back. Pathetic customer service.

Jun 24, 2020

Alshaya Group — Victoria secret sa online store

Order no: VSSAHDE0043553 I purchased bra online and I was requesting a return on the same date i received the...

M.H. Alshaya Companybath and body works issue

Hi my wife name is shifa sayyed she order product from your company bath and body works on 28 march. today is 12 April we are getting frustrated to take follow up my product and everytime we call customer care they always tell lie. you product will come tomorrow. seriously now I will raise this issue to customer court better delivery my product as soon as possible otherwise return my money back and from next time we definitely don't order anything from your company. I will attached order copy and [protected] this is my shipment no is showing delivery on 8 april.
          I don't know product is coming from different world.

Thanks and Regards.
          Raees Ahmed and shifa sayyed.

bath and body works issue

Sep 22, 2019

M.H. Alshaya — starbucks customer service in dubai mall fashion avenue

Hello I just visited Starbucks in Dubai mall branch in the fashion avenue today 22 Sept I am so...

Alshaya Group — unethical behavior

Dear Al Shaya, I am writing this because of the incident that happened today. I went to Le Pain Quotidien...

Dubai

M.H. Alshaya Company — pink and berry at dubai mall

dear I would like to complain one of your staff which is working in pinkandberry dubai mall branch name i...

Dubai

M.H. Alshaya Co. — mothercare - rimal mall - riyadh ksa. store person misbehave & way of approach

Dear Al Shaya, On the date of 08th Aug 18, I visited to Mothercare - Rimal mall - Riyadh - KSA as there i...

Riyadh

M.H. Alshaya Co. — un-satisfaction customer service

November 12, around 4:00-5:30 I went to fashion way store in alfanar beside sultan center in salmiya as far...

M.H. Alshaya Co. — ethical conduct of manager

sir/madam I would like to make a complaint against one of the kuwait based starbucks alshaya company manager...

M.H. Alshaya Co. — hr lebanon

السيد وسيم عرابي المحترم تحية طيبة وبعد ، الموضوع :انا موسى المرعبي كنت موظف في كاستانيا  BCC وكنت من...

M.H. Alshaya Co.mother care service

To whom it may concern,
            I tend to respect a lot Al shaya and all their developments and work.
            They have great customers service usually - lovely and helpful people across all their shops.

However, across KSA jeddah mothercare branches i have witnessed in more than one branch the most horrible service ever.

You go to mother care and require help for sizes and what s available and what works- in all branches no help available with faces of employees horrible.

How many people buy from mother care gifts for new borns? You go to get a gift yet the irony you dont have proper bags nor proper wrapping.
            They dont even tell you we will help. Just not available! After a while; they tell us we have wrapping paper: TAKE

You have to wrap it by yourself and the employee is just looking at you.

I think this is a recipe for disaster and i will make sure not to ever step into your shop with such customer service. Knowing that you can have many alternatives for babies yet mothercare was always my choice but definitely worst customer experience ever.

I have evidence for wrapping the gift myself with no interest of help from the employee as well particularly in jeddah madina brand.

M.H. Alshaya Co. — customer service/collector office

I want to complaint regarding the behaviour of your agent. She called me regarding credit card payment, I do...

p.f.changs alshaya company — Lack of cleanliness sauce, which offers customers the intent to reduce the amount of food in the dishes customers order from the restaurant management

Hello: We staff restaurant PFC Hangs .. Accept Our complaint against the managers of the restaurant because...

AlShaya International Trading Companyrefunds

I want to make a formal complaint regarding the scheme that AlShaya has implemented in Saudi Arabia which means now when you purchase from any AlShaya store they will not give you a cash refund if the goods are unsuitable but will only give you a store credit. This is very frustrating in a country where women cannot drive and cannot try on clothing. Whats more as a consumer I want freedom of choice to buy and not be forced back into their stores. Furthermore if you do not use the credit within 12 months you lose it. Surely this is against the rules of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. AlShaya seem to be taking full advantage of the weakness in the consumer protection act in Saudi Arabia. Sadly Debenhams plc are being misinformed by AlShaya that what they are doing is legal.

• Kr
                  Kristian Gerald Mapatac Nov 07, 2019

The name Michael Caraig is using your company name to have fraud and recruiting individuals to join to work and promised to have high compensation. I am raising this concern because I am one of his victim. I am pleasing you to cooperate regarding this matter. Attached here is his picture.

Comments
                  Comments

• Am
                  Amani Ayoub Aug 20, 2018

I been applying to many positions in your company in Riyadh that matches my cv for almost three years now and I never got a job
                  Which is weird is those jobs adds unreal
                  Thats my enquire