CVS Pharmacy / service

10160 East Bell Road, Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:

My RX provider Caremark requires us to use CVS to fill prescriptions. My doctors office is located just a couple of miles from this store. Two times I have gone to the doctors office and needed by prescription filled asap to begin getting better. I go to the drop off counter and the senior pharmacy tech never smiles, takes the prescription and then automatically says when do you want to come back to pick it up. When I say I need to wait for it then its an automatic reply "It will be at least 30 mins." The first time I waited it only took 15 mins, but last week when I went I finally figured out after 15 mins by prescription was probably sitting back in the bin finished, but this tech never checked until after 30 mins and then called my name. I should have inquired sooner because my time is valuable. They should train their techs that if someone is waiting to capture their name and check for their orders more timely but more importantly, do not just ask people when they want to pick up the prescription - that feels like a blow off.

Comments

• Sp
      28th of Apr, 2010

Your time is not more valuable. You might not see other customers there, but there are usually like 7-10 people ahead of you in the pharmacy queue when you bring your prescription in, on top of that there are other tasks that have got to be done at the pharmacy other than filling prescriptions.

• Ro
      28th of May, 2010

Are you dying? Because most times when I told to fill it asap it's for Vicodin and Xanax.. maybe once has a RX been an emergency for blood pressure medicine