CVS Pharmacy / service
My RX provider Caremark requires us to use CVS to fill prescriptions. My doctors office is located just a couple of miles from this store. Two times I have gone to the doctors office and needed by prescription filled asap to begin getting better. I go to the drop off counter and the senior pharmacy tech never smiles, takes the prescription and then automatically says when do you want to come back to pick it up. When I say I need to wait for it then its an automatic reply "It will be at least 30 mins." The first time I waited it only took 15 mins, but last week when I went I finally figured out after 15 mins by prescription was probably sitting back in the bin finished, but this tech never checked until after 30 mins and then called my name. I should have inquired sooner because my time is valuable. They should train their techs that if someone is waiting to capture their name and check for their orders more timely but more importantly, do not just ask people when they want to pick up the prescription - that feels like a blow off.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly