CVS / rude cashier and manager on return
I went for returning 2 bottles of shampoos which I purchased 3 days before. The cashier is really hesitated to accept the return, and said “I know you people”, complained people use it then return. Finally she did the refund but ignored my present and asks her to have a better attitude to the return. A manager named Zach Vrban got involved, and he is ruder than the cashier, but simply not listen to my complaint on CVS customer service attitude and just insist that they had did the return. He did put the 800 number to me but at 8:10pm no one answer the call.
This is the first time an unpleasant return I got, and I didn’t expect it came from CVS. I always thought they’re a better running store with well care to the customers. Went back I did some research on CVS’s reputation, and just found out that many people had this or that bad experience with CVS and, compared with their much higher price, why I need shop at CVS, and deserve this kind of treatment. Last winter I spend over 400 dollars there according to the receipt. I’m very regret for my blind spending and promise here not shopping with CVS anymore, and will transfer my family’s prescriptions as well. With so many any choices, why I need get my day harder?!
Friends, plan ahead a little bite, buy at Walmart, Kmart, Groceries stores, you can save yourself much more by applying their coupons at CVS.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist!!!
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - unauthorized credit card charges
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - mixed medication in the medicine container
- CVS - cnate prenatal vitamins rude and unprofessional
- CVS in Spring City, PA - never have sale items