CVS / rude cashier and manager on return

1 8 EDEN AVEEdison, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7322487910

I went for returning 2 bottles of shampoos which I purchased 3 days before. The cashier is really hesitated to accept the return, and said “I know you people”, complained people use it then return. Finally she did the refund but ignored my present and asks her to have a better attitude to the return. A manager named Zach Vrban got involved, and he is ruder than the cashier, but simply not listen to my complaint on CVS customer service attitude and just insist that they had did the return. He did put the 800 number to me but at 8:10pm no one answer the call.
This is the first time an unpleasant return I got, and I didn’t expect it came from CVS. I always thought they’re a better running store with well care to the customers. Went back I did some research on CVS’s reputation, and just found out that many people had this or that bad experience with CVS and, compared with their much higher price, why I need shop at CVS, and deserve this kind of treatment. Last winter I spend over 400 dollars there according to the receipt. I’m very regret for my blind spending and promise here not shopping with CVS anymore, and will transfer my family’s prescriptions as well. With so many any choices, why I need get my day harder?!
Friends, plan ahead a little bite, buy at Walmart, Kmart, Groceries stores, you can save yourself much more by applying their coupons at CVS.

Jf

Comments

• Na
      18th of Mar, 2009

i work 4 them in more thn 1 store they r just bad 2 the staff

• Da
      11th of Aug, 2009

Did you use the shampoo? You cannot expect someone to refund or exchange something just b/c you used it up. If you didn't use it and you had the reciept then I don't see why they had a problem with it. If you didn't have a reciept though, you can't expect them to refund or exchange the merchandise.