Dis-Chem Pharmacies Logo

Dis-Chem Pharmacies

Having problems with Dis-Chem Pharmacies?

Dis-Chem Pharmacies Customer Service Contacts

SunClosed
Locations

Postal Address
Private Bag X21, Northriding, 2162

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dis-Chem Pharmacies Customer Service. Initial Dis-Chem Pharmacies complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dis-Chem Pharmacies above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dis-Chem Pharmacies. Discuss the issues you have had with Dis-Chem Pharmacies and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 25, 2020

Dis-Chem Pharmacies — Rude staff

I visited the Dis Chem store in promenade today being in my last trimester of my pregnancy I decided to get...

Dis-Chem PharmaciesSpecial offers

I went to Dischem Klerksdorp to buy specials from your Summer Savings promotion starting 20th to 13 Dec 3020. The promotion was not launched, non of the staff was aware of the promotion. I did not take my pamflet with me as I thought they would have it in store. I could only purchase items I could remember and had to ask them to scan it before I went to the till points. Because of this I lost out on many offers. Please get the management to launch their promotions on time please.

Nov 17, 2020

Dis-Chem Pharmacies — Dischem has no customer service!

I have complained over the past couple of years about Dis-chem, especially the Tambotie branch and it just...

Dis-Chem PharmaciesBiogen Iron Plus

Good Day Sir/Madam

Today on the 5th of November I bought the Biogen Iron Plus supplement and I took 1 tablets after that my body started itching uncontrollably. I have been using Vital Iron Complex with no side effect or any problem. Unfortunately I will have to discontinue immediately and unfortunately I do not have another money to buy Iron tablets and I need them because I have Anemia.
    Your response will be highly appreciated

Biogen Iron Plus

• Ju
        Juanitadp Nov 10, 2020

Dear Priscillah
        We would like to get in contact with you regarding this complaint. Please can you forward your contact details to [email protected]?
        Kind Regards
        Juanita

Oct 21, 2020

Dis-Chem Pharmacies — Covid-19 drive thru tests

I had my covid-19 test done at the Dischem Fourways Mall Drive-thru testing station on the 19 October 2020. I...

Dis-Chem PharmaciesService

My name is penny leshilo yesterday I visited your store at menlyn went to get otc medication had to wait on the queue like everyone, which is not a problem, the big problem is when you're still on the queue, then people after you get the service before you can because the lady by the name cindy arense knows the couple, I don't know if it is a matter of color cause the couple was white or what?? I was not feeling well and on top of that I was on my lunch break, are we not supposed to be treated equally in this 21st century. I was so very bored, didn't even have the energy to confront her as I was really sick.
      I would really appreciate it if you take this matter into consideration.
      Yours truly
      Penny leshilo [protected]

Dis-Chem PharmaciesPassion lipstick

Good Day

I purchased a sale Passion Lipstick at Dischem New Market store yesterday. Code [protected]. The price marked is R15, 95. On arriving home and packing our purchases away I noticed that I have been charged R17, 95. I know it is only a R2 difference but this is false advertising and I'm wondering how many other products are inflated in this manner. My cashier is 123583 S. Khoza. Till No 0004.
        Kindly advise the reason for the increase.

Regards
        Marion Geach

Sep 05, 2020

Dischem — Unethical behaviour

Date: 5 september 2020 Name of cahsier : n. Mabaso [134813] Branch : shop l320, sandton city Till no: 0003 I...

Sep 02, 2020

Dis-Chem Pharmacies — The guy who works at dischem followed me to my car.

I went to dischem the Neighborhood to buy a few things. as I paying this guy was standing next to me, but I...

Dis-Chem PharmaciesDischem clearwater - clinic "nurse"

The old nurse was really rude, really upset me and my wife after taking our daughter for immunization. She asked us if we using medical aid or cash and we said cash then she said they don't have government vaccines and that it's going to cost us a thousand rand!! This happened on the 26 aug 2020.

Next time she opens her mouth to judge customers she should think she could be talking to a doctor which was the case!! Disgusted

Dis-Chem PharmaciesOnline orders

I placed an order for cold gaurd mouth and throat spray from dischem park meadows on the 30/07/2020 order #831963 but they sent me revlon eye shadow instead. After contacting them they arranged for the revlon to be returned to them which I did but now after a week lebo at the online division informs me that the cold gaurd is out of stock why did they not tell me from the start?? Now they say it will take 10 -14 days to refund my money!? How can that be since e-banking takes only 48hrs. I want my money back immediately. This seems like a scam they use to get people's money and never deliver any service. I am so disgusted with dischem.

Dis-Chem PharmaciesOnline order - problem with courier

I placed an online order on 13 July which has not been delivered. The distribution company called me and lied that they are delivering but they don't. They lie that they contact us but they don't. Shocking service. It's the 22 July And order has not been received yet. Since the 17 July, your tracking service says parcel out for delivery and is returned on trip sheet. This is unacceptable.

Dis-Chem PharmaciesCovid testing

I went for a Covid test on 3 July (7days) ago and still have not received my results. I subsequently had to have another test done, because I needed an answer ( life has to carry on). I feel that if Dischem can't handle the amount of testing, please don't do it. I wasted R850 because I had to have another one done. Not the service I expected from Dischem.

Dis-Chem PharmaciesCovid-19 testing

One 1 July 2020 I went for testing at the four ways dis chem drive through testing station at 11 am. I was informed I would get my result 3-5 days

Today is the 7th July 2020 and I have not yet received any communication from. I then contacted the lab, Torga and to my surprise they confirmed over the recorded call that they only received the sample on the 5th July.

CONCERNS:
                  1 the promised turn around time was not meet
                  2. I dont have any communication from dis chem of why there is a delay in the process as customer service.
                  3. I have no form of evidence to provide to my manager that can justify as to why my results are not yet out
                  4. This is unprofessional especially since its from such a big organisation and not a fly by night company

hope this c an be dealt with with great urgency

Jul 07, 2020

Dis-Chem Pharmacies — Customer service

Good day RE : Discem Waterfall Mall Rustenburg I would like to receive clarity regarding pregnant...

Rustenburg
                    Jun 30, 2020

Dis-Chem Pharmacies — Covid-19 testing results

I went for a Covid-19 test on Monday, 22 June 2020 at Blue Route Mall. I were told that i will receive the...

Dis-Chem PharmaciesCovid testing

I went for test on the 09 June 2020 at the drive-through by Tablebay mall, Cape Town.
                    Received a sms to say I must collect results on Monday 15 June at the said testing station. When arrived, I was informed that it's a mistake and will receive a SMS or someone will call with results.
                    Still haven't heard anything.
                    Please advise what to do to get results.
                    Thank you.

Jun 12, 2020

Dischem Princess Crossing Roodepoort — Chronic medication

My chronic meds perscription ran out end january 2020. I had an appointment with my doctor, dr elsa van...

Dis-Chem PharmaciesVery unfriendly staff

I went there to buy morning after pills and when I got there and told the lady what I wanted to buy. Yhooo she just gave me a note pad and I just filled in and I left others that needed to be filled in but I was not aware and I can tell u right now I do not know what she said but I just assumed that there is something that I needed to fill in. When I asked if I can use my medical aid she just said "I don't know" yhoooo I don't know if she was like that because I was buying a morning after pill but hayi shame your pharmacist are going against your slogan.

Jun 10, 2020

Dis-Chem Pharmacies — Bad service

Good day I went to dischem Brackenhurst, on the 4th of May. I was looking for 50plus vitamins and asked a...