CVS / customer service
Store #1024. I'll keep this short. Most times I go in there I get stuck being waited on by fran (Cashier #394042) who says absolutely nothing through the whole transaction. It's ridiculous. I'll walk up with a smile and say "hi" or "good afternoon" and she'll just look at me and breathe through her mouth. She also (And this has to be deliberate) takes her time doing everything. It's incredibly rude.
The other option is the tiny old lady who is really terse and demanding. But not always: sometimes she's on her smoke break.
I wish cvs had a complaints section on the website so I didn't have to write this on a discussion board, but i've been wanting to complain about fran for about 7 months and I couldn't stand to put it off any longer.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Extracare Card - will not let you register your card 
- CVS Pharmacy #05543 - I was on hold for over an hour
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - calling in a prescription 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - understaffing and extremely slow drive thru-service.
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy - unable to order medication, etc.