501 W Mt Vernon St, Nixa, MO, 65714, US
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

CVS

CVSGoodrx coupons

Based on CVS outrageous prices for prescription drugs, I tried to use GoodRX coupon instead of my insurance. After taking the coupon information from me and entering it into the system, I was told the price was actually higher with the coupon than my insurance. The coupon clearly stated that the price was much lower than my insurance cost, but the CVS store decided that the price should be higher and basically told me the coupon was not accurate. CVS needs to advertise that they do not accept GoodRX coupons so the public will know. Sadly I am forced to use CVS by my insurance, but it appears that CVS will force the higher prescription prices on individuals in order to charge the higher prices. I will be taking the prescription to Walmart which shows a significantly lower price even without insurance or a coupon.

RESOLVED

• Cuomo Primetime Jun 12, 2021

This is NOT resolved! It's getting worse!

• Cuomo Primetime Jul 13, 2021

@Cuomo Primetime CVS REFUSED to use my Good RX card after I refused to pay the $25.95 "card fee". Only women are charged this.

• Fr
      Fran Hughes Apr 19, 2021

I have had a very similar problem with CVS and Good Rx coupons. I have found that I really need to speak forcefully (not loudly) to get CVS to accept. The pharmacist actually just said to me we lose money on Good Rx. Well, then CVS should tell Good Rx to remove them from their system. Today CVS would not accept Rx Saver for a prescription. I have already brought this to the attnetion of Rx Saver.

• Cuomo Primetime Jun 12, 2021

@Fran Hughes I was told that if I didn't accept it, I'd be thrown out and arrested. I'm FORCED to pay $25.95 before they accept the GoodRx coupon! Gender tax for women or coupon rejected.