Carl's Jr / confrontational employee/wrong order given
My name is Sandra Cortez.
My son and I went to Carl's Jr about one hour ago just like we do at least once a week. I ordered 10 spicy chicken, one famous star with cheese, three guacamole six-dollar burgers(singles) and an order of zucchini. We waited about 10 minutes for our order and that part I understand. Our number was called and we were given one bag. That didn't look right so without going anywhere, my son and I checked the bag. We didn't have the 10 spicy chicken sandwiches. I went to the person who took my order and told her I was missing 10 sandwiches. She told the woman who put the order together and she checked. She told me I didn't order 10 spicy chicken sandwiches, she said I ordered ten chicken stars. To begin with, I know exactly what I ordered because there were 12 hungry people waiting for me at home, not including my son and me. I told the woman that I was sure of my order and that I didn't order 10 chicken stars, I didn't even know Carl's Jr. had them in their menu. That is beside the point, the employee became confrontational with me in front of all the customers who were waiting for their orders. I was not going to come home with the wrong order or with a short order, so I gave this woman the food and I wanted my money back. She never admitted that she made a mistake, she insisted that I was the one who order the chicken stars. I will never buy my burgers there and I will tell all my friends and family members to do the same. Maybe Carl's Jr should hire people who can take an order right and admit when they make a mistake. I am very unhappy and I expect someone to contact me regarding this situation.
More Carl's Jr Complaints & Reviews
- Carl's Jr. - bad service, refused company discount coupon. 
- Carl's Jr - sexually explicit commercial 
- Carl's Jr - burgers no longer flame-broiled 
- Carls Jr. - rude district manager 
- Carl's Jr - management 
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - yesterday I walked into a mess with your gm and a worker in the back
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - service in oroville, ca branch
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - food order and potential health risks associated 
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - the $5 box-fries and chicken 
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - service was terrible