Carl's Jr / confrontational employee/wrong order given

1 Port Hueneme, CA, United States Review updated:

My name is Sandra Cortez.
My son and I went to Carl's Jr about one hour ago just like we do at least once a week. I ordered 10 spicy chicken, one famous star with cheese, three guacamole six-dollar burgers(singles) and an order of zucchini. We waited about 10 minutes for our order and that part I understand. Our number was called and we were given one bag. That didn't look right so without going anywhere, my son and I checked the bag. We didn't have the 10 spicy chicken sandwiches. I went to the person who took my order and told her I was missing 10 sandwiches. She told the woman who put the order together and she checked. She told me I didn't order 10 spicy chicken sandwiches, she said I ordered ten chicken stars. To begin with, I know exactly what I ordered because there were 12 hungry people waiting for me at home, not including my son and me. I told the woman that I was sure of my order and that I didn't order 10 chicken stars, I didn't even know Carl's Jr. had them in their menu. That is beside the point, the employee became confrontational with me in front of all the customers who were waiting for their orders. I was not going to come home with the wrong order or with a short order, so I gave this woman the food and I wanted my money back. She never admitted that she made a mistake, she insisted that I was the one who order the chicken stars. I will never buy my burgers there and I will tell all my friends and family members to do the same. Maybe Carl's Jr should hire people who can take an order right and admit when they make a mistake. I am very unhappy and I expect someone to contact me regarding this situation.

Comments

• Ca
      2nd of Jan, 2009

Please call the guest relations number with your problem. The number is 1-877-799-7827. Please tell them that you had posted your original comment on https://www.complaintsboard.com.

• Ti
      16th of Feb, 2009

this happened to me too..

i order a famous star burger combo

i paided it $7 and she gave me a penny back? ( combo was $4.59)

when i finally got my order, she gave me the burger only, no drink no fries. I asked her where is my soda, and she said there are no sodas.

Is it because I'm a kid, they make money off people like me?

• Ca
      18th of Jul, 2010

i went to carl's jr. last week as i do regularly once a week. service is always good. i ordered 2 nacho tacos 1 big burger, 1 3pc. mini burritos, 1 reg. fry, order of guacamole, 1 chicken sandwich, i got home and there were no nacho tacos, no guacamole and no fry. i went back today and told them and they said when that happens i should of called them to tell them. i agree with them totally BUT>>>> it would of been nice if they would of answered their phone when i called them 3 times!!! 9163347525. and to top it off they never give out a reciept to show what i ordered. anyway i will continue to go there because i enjoy carl's jr. s food. i want to know... as a customer are we supposed to take all out of the bag to check if all items are there i would like to be compensated, so how do i go about that? ladyelaineme@yahoo.com