Having problems with Del Taco?

Del Taco Customer Service Contacts

25521 Commercentre Drive
Lake Forest, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Del Taco Customer Service. Initial Del Taco complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Del Taco above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Del Taco. Discuss the issues you have had with Del Taco and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Del Taco Complaints & Reviews

Del TacoFalse Adverts

Del Taco LIED. They say on their menu the Crunchy " JUMBO " Shrimp Taco is a Jumbo! It is NOT JUMBO. The Shrimp are very small. We all know what Jumbo shrimp looks like. This is SMALL shrimp! I'm very disappointed in how they actually LIE to the customer! When I got home and looked at my order I was shocked! This is a street sized small tortilla with SMALL SHRIMP!!

False Adverts

Del Tacocombo burrito

This happened 2/15/2021 in Glendora Calif.
    I bought a combo burrito with onions and a bottle of water.
    three bites into it I hit something hard it was a small rock. I think it must have been from the beans. I very grateful I didn't break a
    tooth. I realize things happen but maybe more can be done when cleaning the beans so no one gets hurt. Thanks

Del TacoEmployee Complaint

To Whom it may concern,
      Hello, My name is Henry Alozie and I am now a former employee at Del Taco. I recently transferred from a branch in Hawthorne, to one in Bullhead City, Arizona. I started in Arizona on the 29th of December, and still have yet to receive a single paycheck. I was told that since I was new, I would receive a paper check on January 8th, 2021. I was then informed that my check was not yet here and I would get paid on the 15th of this month. I had gone on a trip regarding a family event on the 14th, and was not to return until the 17th; however, I was still aware that my check was in fact here this time. I returned back to work on the 19th, and my manager, Melanie, was handing out checks to each employee...and I did not get one. She told me that "I did not receive a check and I would get one next pay period" which is the 29th. I had been working for 4 weeks, not including my training hours, and have done so without pay, which is the reason I walked out. I refuse to continue to work for free or without pay. I understand that this branch is a "franchise"; however, it is still part of the Del Taco brand. I have tried to get in contact with someone from corporate several times, and failed. Please get back to me.

Del TacoAdverting

just letting you know that the advertising campaign in SL area with the 4 singers is rather disgusting and a poor reflection of your company where one of the singers finds the need to grab his crotch. Although I enjoy your product it's a disappointment to see a fine company such as yourself propagating such a disgusting display of filth.

Jerry E Shepherd
        [protected]@comcast.net

Del TacoBeyond taco

To whom it may concern,
          I want to start off by saying that I love the beyond taco's and del taco has one of the best beyond taco's I have tried and whom ever created the seasoning for it did an excellent job. However, it is very disappointing when I order a beyond taco that looks and taste like a cheese taco. I just my taco's without lettuce because it doesn't agree with my digestive system. But putting that much cheese and no meat is absolutely ridiculous. I don't understand why a person would think that's even okay to do. It's an ongoing problem. I want is what I pay for. I go out of my way to get the taco's and I feel I it should be made right all the time. Can you please talk to whomever you need to to change the way they are making these taco's and I go frequently and at different times of the day so it's more than one person making them them same way. Some days are a little better but for what is worth every time I go I should be a satisfied customer.

Del TacoService

My 7 year old daughter and I were refused service from using the restroom outside even though we bought food from the drive through.
            I don't understand why we can't use the bathroom if we purchased food.

2801 E Lincoln Ave
            Anaheim, CA 92806

This is the location. The woman was very rude. I didn't get her name and my daughter was ready to pee her pants. This is a horrible way to treat a paying customer and I will never purchase a Del Taco product again and it's the family's favorite.

Oct 26, 2020

Del Taco — Discriminatory service

On 10/23/2020, I went to get dinner from 1155 E Orangethorpe Ave, Anaheim, CA 92801 Del Taco. I used the...

Oct 13, 2020

Del Taco — Decline to honor bonus offer, very mouthy, rude and called customer "stupid"

I went to try new crispy chicken tacos and placed an order drive thru #81 around 21:11. When I got to the...

Sep 18, 2020

Del Taco — Lack food quality & cooking habits - recipe for food poisoning!

This is going to be a bit long. I accepted a "shop" for this location. I was instructed what to order...

Sep 07, 2020

Del Taco — 3pc crispy chicken with fries

I have been a dell taco customer and I saw this new menu of 3 pc crispy cken with fries. I told myself thi...

Del TacoI am complaining about the quality of your food and the service at the del taco where I live in canyon country on Sierra hwy

I just went drive thru and my food was assembled like a monkey did it meat half on the bun and half off they forgot some of the ingredients like the ketchup on my cheese burger and there was 2 half patties on my burger also The buns are toasted till almost burnt and the fries are always soggy and half cooked and there Is not one longer then 1/2 inch. Also the young man working the window walked away and left the cash drawer open for at least 90 seconds but my main problem is with the quality and workmanship of your employee's

Aug 26, 2020

Del Taco — Dirty kitchen

It has been going on for sometime, the most gross kitchen and behind the counter area I have seen. There i...

Aug 13, 2020

Del Taco — Quality of food

On 08/09/2020 I purchased food @ the del taco location 280 n jones blvd las vegas, nv 89107 I ordered 3...

Del TacoDenied service prior to closing hours

I've been a customer of the downtown San Diego location for over 25 yrs. I just arrived at the drive through approximately 10 minutes prior to midnight and was told I would not be served because the 2 cars ahead of me in line were delivery drivers and had big orders. Since when did hours of service change based on who orders what in front of me? This is unacceptable and poor, inconsistent service. So who gets my money for food tonight and moving forward? Not Del Taco. I can't depend on being served when arriving during open hours. What a shame.

Shelly Allsup
                619.481.2622
                [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Shellyallsup · Aug 11, 2020

Denied service prior to closing hours

Shelly Allsup
                    619.481.2622
                    [protected]@gmail.com

Aug 02, 2020

Del Taco — Unethical behaviour

I went to the Del Taco in Las Vegas @corner of Eastern and Serene on Wednesday July 29th @3:45 p.m. I ordered...

Jul 17, 2020

Del Taco — Shorted on my order

I order 2 fish tacos for my wife and 2 taco al carbon chicken and a vanilla shake for my self. First, I will...

Del TacoPoor service

Went through drive through kept taking the amount off my prepaid card but refused to give me my food at del taco in cedar city Utah I've used a prepaid card before without a problem this is bull crap charged 7.40 5times to my card and refused my food

Poor service

Jul 01, 2020

Del Taco — Service

We went to the drive up today (07/01/20) and placed an order for two crisp chicken rollups, one crisp Dell...

Del TacoHorrible food doordash never picked up

Last night (june 4, 2020), we decided to order del taco for delivery.
                    Went to the deltaco website and clicked delivery. We made our order to have it delivered by 5:30.
                    About 6:00 we were trying to get an order update, to no avail. My card had been charged. I started calling the store but no one answered. Eventually I would get a message the phone was busy.
                    Finally my husband and son went there, where our order was sitting at the doordash space. They asked why it hadn't been picked up and the employees said we had to contact doordash. I tried to contact them but only was able to get 'live chat'. The person on 'live chat' said they had no record of our order and to call del taco.
                    We will never use doordash or order from del taco again. By the time we were able to eat, the food had been sitting under the heat lamp so, it was horrible.

May 23, 2020

Del Taco — Food and service

When ordering at the drive-thru we could hardley understand the employee, finally a lady came on real loud...