8011 W 3500 S, Magna, UT, 84044, US
Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

horrible customer service

I went through the drive thru and like usual they asked if I wanted to try a certain item, and I said no and said my order and the worker didnt say anything so I waited a few minutes still nothing so I said hello and still no answer until about 2 minutes later and she asked what I wanted to order so I ordered and went up to pay and they didnt even take my money for about 5 minutes. Then I got home and I was missing an item and they didnt even give me a reciept so I called to make a complaint and the so called manager that was working had a really bad attitude and couldnt even listen to what I was saying I had to repeat myself about 4 times so I got sick of it and asked for her manager over her and she would not let me speak to him and she just kept speaking over me!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices