RC Willey Home Furnishings Logo

RC Willey Home Furnishings

Having problems with RC Willey Home Furnishings?

RC Willey Home Furnishings reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 14, 2007. The latest review Customer Service at local store was posted on Jun 9, 2021. The latest complaint Customer Service at local store was resolved on Jun 09, 2021. RC Willey Home Furnishings has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 50 reviews. RC Willey Home Furnishings has resolved 34 complaints.

RC Willey Home Furnishings Customer Service Contacts

1888 584 5156 (Customer Service)
1877 315 0183 (Financial & Billing)
1888 448 3750 (Warranty & Fabric Protection)
+1 801 461 3900 (Head Office)
+1 801 464 2349 (Human Resources)
+1 801 596 6950 (Utah, Delivery Inquiries)
+1 702 632 3650 (Las Vegas, NV, Delivery Inquiries)
+1 775 337 4674 (Reno, NV, Delivery Inquiries)
+1 208 288 4160 (Idaho, Delivery Inquiries)
+1 916 770 2750 (California, Delivery Inquiries)
2301 South 300 West
Sat7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
SunClosed
Mail Payments
P.O. Box 410429, Salt Lake City, UT 84141-0429

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RC Willey Home Furnishings Customer Service. Initial RC Willey Home Furnishings complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RC Willey Home Furnishings above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RC Willey Home Furnishings. Discuss the issues you have had with RC Willey Home Furnishings and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

RC Willey Home Furnishings Complaints & Reviews

RC Willey Home FurnishingsCustomer Service at local store

I believe I was discriminated against in the Reno store. I attempted to purchase a recliner and was signing up for the free delivery for a year. I double checked before I paid to make sure that when they removed my current chair they would also take away the ottoman that went with it. The salesman and the customer service rep were both extremely rude. I asked for a manager, she also was extremely rude. The salesman called me a liar. He said they have NEVER taken away furniture. I explained I knew this was not true as they took a chair for my roommate when his big screen was delivered. I asked the salesman if he was calling me a liar and he said "yes". In the meantime, an elderly neighbor had a chair delivered last week and guess what - there were the delivery people removing her existing chair. I guess I'm just not old enough! RC Willey is a liar and I want an apology in public!

• RC Willey Home Furnishings's response · Jun 10, 2021

I'm sorry that you feel that you were treated that. I'll follow up with our management to make sure we improve. Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns and I'd be happy to help.

Mr. Helpful Jun 09, 2021

I read your complaint with a great deal of interest Diane. O'Connor is not a name I would typically associate with discrimination. Sincerely, do you feel you were discriminated against because of your Irish background or is it based upon your youthful nature?

Many companies will not haul away old furniture. It can be much the same for old mattresses — they can be soiled, creating a health hazard for the employees.

You might try offering it for free to anyone willing to take it; if it's in really bad condition, there are companies that will haul it off for a nominal fee. Try 1-800-GET-JUNK and you'll have it gone in no time.

RC Willey Home FurnishingsDryer

I purchased a dryer that costs almost $600.00. I also have a 5-year warranty on the product. I called Customer Service and they said they would not come and replace the vent after some birds came into the vent. RC Willey did not put a shield on the outside of the vent to prevent this from happening. I spoke with April Young, Director of Customer Service in the Corporate Office, and she was extremely unpleasant and would not help me. This is a very unfortunate experience to feel that after being a good customer at RC Willey, that I would be treated this way. I also purchased the matching washer with them, and I have purchased TVs as well. I find this a very unpleasant experience for a customer to be treated this way.

• RC Willey Home Furnishings's response · May 14, 2021

I'm sorry about the issues with the vent on the exterior of your home leading to your laundry room and dryer. Unfortunately, with this not being an issue with the dryer itself, there's nothing we can do. I'll still follow up with our management to let them know about your concerns.

Mr. Helpful Apr 15, 2021

After reviewing your complaint, I've got to question your line of thinking. The vent isn't part of the dryer. There is a vent, commonly, that's built into the side of your home that allows your dryer to vent out. It can have a type of cover or mesh that protects against certain "critters" from coming in. But that would all be between your home contractor and yourself. The vent connects to the dryer with a vent tube. These tubes are all about $5 and you'd, in no way, block this tube as it would not allow the dryer to operate correctly.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I know it sounds unpleasant. But isn't this rather like complaining to them about your television because your cable company or satellite is having a problem?

Oct 28, 2020

RC Willey Home Furnishings — Flooring

We purchased wood flooring to add on to our existing flooring. The experience was not good from the very...

RC Willey Home FurnishingsDelivery

My neighbor, who is 72 years old had a mattress delivered on August 18th. Neither employee were wearing a mask! I asked were their mask were and was given a dirty look. You make an appointment at the store in order to secure proper COVID percussions yet the employee who delivers your purchase take no percussions at all? Because my neighbor is elderly I am very concerned about the lack of concern your employees have by not complying with this simple policies. Mask up RC Willey!

Delivery

Mr. Helpful Aug 20, 2020

Hi mrs roberts.

In reading your complaint, I could find myself agreeing with much of what you said. imagine my surprise when, after zooming on on the photo which you supplied that the employee is wearing his mask!

Jul 25, 2020

RC Willey Home Furnishings — Refrigerator

When RC Willey delivered our order of a refrigerator, they put a big dent on the refrigerator and also made...

RC Willey Home Furnishingsnon-delivery

I was suppose to have a recliner delivered today between 3-5pm. I have received text's for the last 3 days for me to confirm this deliverey, which I did.

Today at 8:30 I received another text stating that my recliner was loaded on the truck and would be there early around 1:30-2:30, so I rushed up to the deliver address which was an hour from where I was.

At 5:30pm without my deliverer I phoned the number of [protected] and the lady said that my recliner didn't make it on the truck!! I asked when will it be delivered after she spoke with the supervisor she said well maybe tomorrow!!

I said No. I want a firm time. I asked to speak with the supervisor, I was on hold almost 25 minutes then I hung up. I called again and got a different lady she said the supervisor was wroking on it!!! I asked what the supervisor name was and she didn't want to give it to me. Finally she said Jasmine. No one was called me still. I want a total refund, and I will NEVER do business with your company again.

Jack Glueck [protected]

Nov 06, 2019

RC Willey Home Furnishings — mattress warranty

I started a mattress warranty claim in August of 2019 RC Willey Representative explained you me that since I...

RC Willey Home Furnishings — samsung dishwasher

Purchased and paid for installation. Took a couple of weeks to get it installed. It is not my favorite...

RC Willey Home Furnishings — horrible customer service and follow up

Hello, I recently closed escrow on a home and I immediately made my way to the new Delta Shores RC Willy'...

RC Willey Flooring Department. — i’m complaining about a salesman.

My daughter and I are both building new homes. We met our contractor at your orem store. Hugh I think is hi...

RC Willey Home Furnishings — customer service

We had a bed and box spring delivered on Friday of the Memorial Day weekend. After everything was unloaded we...

Cottonwood Heights

RC Willey Home Furnishings — ignorant/racist employee

One of your employees at the Murray location needs some help, not sure if he was having a bad day but as we...

RC Willey Home Furnishings — customer service and product quality

I've shopped with RC Willey for almost 30 years. My recent purchase, a sectional, has been a nightmare from...

RC Willey Home Furnishings — memorial day sale scam

Went into RC Willey and found a entire living room worth of furniture and was told they were going to have a...

RC Willey Home Furnishings — unethical behaviour, misrepresentation, shoddy merchandise

in September 2015 my husbnad and i purchased a $4, 000 sectional couch with the extended "bumper to...

RC Willeybar stools made of press wood

Bought two bar stools at $450 each. They lasted less then 2 years before they snapped a leg. I found that the legs were made of Press Wood. A friend got injured when the leg snapped. She was just sitting on it, not doing anything fancy or dangerous

Notified the Store in Henderson and they scheduled a tech to come out and review the problem. After a week I was notified that they had a 1 year warranty the night before they were to come out thus I was out of luck.

These bar stool are DANGEROUS, somebody is going to get killed. RC Willy seem not to take this serious. Perhaps when others get hurt and the government or lawyers get involved then action will be taken.

Not what I consider a caring and forthright management

• RC Willey Home Furnishings Feb 25, 2016

Reviewer96807,

I'm sorry about the issue with your barstools. I would be happy to follow up on your complaint to see if there's anything we can do. I would need more information to do so. Can you provide the name and phone number on the account that the barstools were purchased, or even the account number itself? Anything you can provide will help. Please send me an email to my email address listed below.

Once again, I'm sorry about the issue.

Adam Young
              Online Customer Service Manager

RC Willey Home Furnishings — leather protection warranty scam

I bought a leather couch from RC Willey in Orem, Utah. My sales person told me that everything was covered...

RC Willey Home Furnishings — Extended warranty

I made a new purchase yesterday. In talking about an extended warranty our salesman said that we had several...

RC Willey Home Furnishings — lying to your customers

About 8 weeks ago my wife & I went to Rc Willey in Reno, NV and purchased 2 End tables & a Coffee table. Wa...

RC Willey — fraudulent serta mattress warranties

Prior to lower lumbar double fusion surgery I purchased an $1800 Serta Pillow Top mattress in 2011 at RC...