Having problems with Cell C?

Cell C reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 19, 2007. The latest review Settlement letter request not addressed was posted on Sep 20, 2021. The latest complaint Poor service and such incompetence! was resolved on Sep 08, 2021. Cell C has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 1421 reviews. Cell C has resolved 1005 complaints.

Cell C Customer Service Contacts

135 (Customer Service)
147 (Quick Info Line)
+27 841 555 555 (Technical Support)
+27 84 135 (Customer Service)
+27 84 145 (Contracts & Upgrades)
+27 841 234 (Glocell)
+27 841 944 000 (Cell C Business)
+27 841 4329 (Text Only)
Thu7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cell C Customer Service. Initial Cell C complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cell C above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cell C. Discuss the issues you have had with Cell C and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cell C Complaints & Reviews, Page 46

Cell C, C-Surance — c-surance claim department

Hi my name is Anele Madolo, I just want to start by saying C-surance is the worst insurance agency ever! I've...

Durban

Cell Caccount

Good day..please assist. We dont know which way to go as cell c is not responding to any of our queries. We have 3 bought out contracts [protected] [protected] and [protected]. We also applied for a 20gb day 20gb night data bundle [protected]. We have never received any statements from them. When signing the contacts we made notes for eft options and not bank deductions. Since the beginning our amounts was always over by much than contract initially signed. Last week my husband received a call from cell c asking if they could block our [protected] line as it was ridiculously high... they gave him an amount of R46000 for data at home. We dont even have a home business which could justify this. It was also school holidays so we where almost never home to even justify this. We requested for them to send us breakdowns, which we are still waiting for. I requested all from agent Barend Viljoen who send me data usage for each day. On the 24th of july 17gb where used and on the 25 th of july over 30gb where used. He asked me to make sure if this was us or not. I replied it could not have been us as school started and we where not here and on the 25th it was in the evening and we where obviously sleeping. I requested numbers that used the data, still waiting... my husband then looked at his account last night and cellc dectucted 13122.07. We contacted them this morning to get clarity and no one could assist...all they say its for data... we dont know who to contact to get this sorted, our account was obviously hacked or cellc is not trustworthy!!!

Dear Ms Zanine Wendy Zurcher-Viljoen

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We will get in touch with you to assist.

• Cell C's response · Aug 03, 2017

Dear Ms Zanine Wendy Zurcher-Viljoen

Our team has made contact with you, and feedback will be provided to you soon.

• Cell C's response · Aug 07, 2017

Dear Mrs Zurcher-Viljoen

Thank you for taking our call and confirming that the matter is being attended to.

Please contact our Business department should you require further assistance with regards to your accounts.

Cell Ccontract cancellation

Thank you guys for assisting me with my previous complaint, you were very helpful with me in settling my account. I have now paid up my Cell C account in full but I've also now been informed that because my account was handed over to the legal department, my contract has been cancelled... This seems very unfair as I did inform Cell C that I would be late with my payment but that I would definitely get my payments caught up with over the course of a few months, which I have now done. Cell C did not contact me once during this time to tell me that they were going to cancel my contract and hand me over to the legal department... I have been with Cell C for the past 8 to 10 years upgrading my contract every 2 years with the same number, and I have never had any problems before. Please, I just want to continue with my existing contract if possible and renew it for another 2 years... Even if I have to start a new contract, I just want to keep my existing number, I don't want to have to change numbers... Please help me out guys. Thanks

Dear Mr Jooste

Please refer to your previous comments as we have already replied.

Cell Cdouble billing incorrect details

My a count:[protected] [protected], I have made cancellation on this account because it was ending in February I cancelled on March and April on April you agreed to cancelled and you offer me upgrade and you said because am special customer it will resume in August unfortunately you didn't honour your agreement you started deducting in June and I was not happy with your bridge of contract, with these acount you deducted on my two bank account which is standard bank and nedbank and I have advice you in december2015 and you started in January 2016 to deduct on my nedbank a count and out of blue you go back on my standard bank in August in 2016, I have paid standard 300 rand for charges, so I would lov you to refund me on that, I have report this Matter on cicada, transunion, and I will also talk to the media, worst part when I phoned you, you said you can't help me because my details are incorrect

Dear Ms. Phume

The matter has been escalated.

Our team will be calling you to assist.

Dear Ms Phume

Kindly note that we have not been able ti reach you.

Please send your contact details to [email protected] and we will get in touch to assist.

• Cell C's response · Aug 03, 2017

Dear Ms Phume

We have not been able to get in touch with you. We are also yet to receive your details as request.

Kindly note that we are not able to assist if we are unable to reach you.

^BM

Cell Cwhy is it impossible to cancel a cell c contract when it expires???

In December 2016 I notified Cell C of my intention to cancel my contract when it expired in March 2017.
        I was told I could not cancel so far ahead of time.
        At the end of January 2017 I went into the Cell C store at Centurion Mall to again notify them of my intention to cancel my contract when it expired in March.
        Again I was told that I could not give such advance notice.
        on 17th of February 2017 I logged onto the Cell C website and sent a notice of cancellation (this was just over a month before my contract expired) and I have written proof confirmation that my email was delivered.
        On 20th of March 2017 my contract expired and I sent another notice on Cell C's website that I had given my month's notice that they required.
        I have subsequently been into the Cell C store in Centurion Mall on at least 3 occasions to try and resolve this.
        Every time I get told I need to give a month's notice and then my contract will be cancelled. In the interim Cell C continues to debit my account and I have to incur the cost of reversing these charges which I do not feel I should pay when I gave them sufficient notice of my intention to cancel when my contract expired.
        I am at my wit's end with Cell C!!!
        My Cell C number was [protected].
        I would like this contract to be cancelled and for Cell C to stop taking unauthorized debit orders off my account. It would be nice if they could refund all the bank fees I have incurred to reverse their debit orders for the last 4 months!
        In addition I would like to understand why Cell C has debited 2 amounts: R500 & R336.98 when the statement I drew from Cell C dated July 2017 indicates I apparently still owe them R168, 99

Dear Ms DaphneDipsy

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

It does not seem though you still use this Cell C, and this is just an assumption based on your query. We have escalated your query, however, please confirm and forward your contact details to [email protected]

Our team will get in touch with you to quickly resolve this issue.

Dear Ms DaphneDipsy

We have been unable to reach you on the cell phone number provided and have still not received your alternative number of contact.

Please let us know if the matter has been resolved or forward your details as previously requested.

Cell Ccancelled contract

I want to pay off my contract with cell c but no one answers in the legal department. I have been calling for months now. I keep on holding for more than 50 miutes. This has affected my career as a Financial Adviser in a very negative way as I have been blacklisted. I tried going to the cell c shops but no luck. I have tried everything in my power to resolve this but no luck. I left dozens of messages on their sites as well. PLEASE HELP!! [protected]

Dear Mr. Princezou

Thank you for making contact with Cell C.

Our team will be calling you to assist with above mentioned issue.

Dear Mr Princezou

We are glad that the matter has been resolved.

Should you have any further questions please email us at [email protected]

Cell Cfraud/legal department

I do not know where to begin. I have had my cell c contract since I was in primary school I have always had non stop trouble with the poor service at cell c. Now i have 2 contracts with cell c for the last 3 months cell has been debiting 4 debit orders. Everytime i call they say they cannot see the R1000 or the R59 it must be a mistake . The last time i spoke to a manager with the promise of fixing the mistake and today it happens again. I will call my bank today and put a stop order on cell c. I do not care about the other accounts anymore it can be handed over to legal and we can adres this in court and cell c can explain how they want to debit an extra R1059 from me everytime plus R700 for my actual contracts this is fraud!!! So I ask you very nice to please take me to court because I am not paying cell c anymore . I told the last guy I will be putting a stop order if this happens again and surely he did not take me serious . I will recomend cell c to no one you guys suck big time and you have incompetent people working there who has no training at all.

Dear Ms. Carleenstoltz

We'd need to investigate the matter.

Please send us your Cell C numbers + contact details to [email protected]

Dear Ms Carleenstoltz

Thank you for taking our calls and giving us the time to help resolve the matter.

We can confirm that all amounts debited from your account are valid and thank you for your understanding.

^MM

GlocellI would like to cancel the present service offered to me. I was not well informed and would rather look at another deal.

The lady wanted to sell me this contract, I did not want it and she said that it would be applicable as from the end of the month. I did not receive any written notice and would please want you to terminate this so called contract immediately.
              The contract did not start yet and I would appreciate it if you can contact me immediately in connection with this matter
              My contact details
              Petra Stiglingh
              [protected]
              email ...[protected]@gmail.com

• Cell C's response · Jul 31, 2017

Good Afternoon Dear Valued Client. Thank you for contacting Glocell. One of our support consultants will be in contact with you shortly to assist with your enquiry . Kind Regards Pam Henry 0841234

Cell Ccell c fraud they opened 2 contracts using my id

Some opened 2 contracts using my id on the 20july over the phone. I know this because i saw 2debit orders on my bank account and then called cell c to ask how come since i dont have any accounts with them and thats when I was told that I opened to accounts on the 20 t They have given me reference number [protected] and they said they will email the documents to the cell c branch that I opened the case at. However now i need statement of this accounts or proof that there is an account opened no one is will to assist me I even called customer care and they said they can only send me voice recording...I want more i need documents that were used to open the contract and I want to see the address that it was delivered to so that can serve as a proof that it was not me who opened that account. I also want to open case with saps because clearly someone out there is using my id without my knowledge and they also need these documents. So please attend to my matter asap or else I will take legal action against cell c and you will be liable for all the debit order that will go through

Dear Mr SBO8

A case has been logged with our Fraud Team to close the account and ensure no further amounts are deducted from your bank account, however we require your cooperation.

Please do expect our call shortly.

Dear Mr SBO8

We can confirm that the investigation has been concluded and the contracts have been cancelled.

A refund has been processed for all un-authorized deductions from your account.

• Updated by SBO8 · Jul 28, 2017

Dear Cell C Unfortunately I have not received anything which proofs what you have just said. I received two calls yesterday asking for my email address but up until now I have not received anything. I told Cell c that I need proof in writing that says that indeed the contracts were open using my details and they have seen that it was fraud and they have cancelled it so that I can take it to SAPS so I can open the case and also protect my ID Number for any further fraud that can happen with it. I also want to see documents that were used to open the account so that I can see which ID was used as I have both green book ID and smart card. also I need to see email address that was used for delivery so that it can be compared to my address. I also need to know which phones were taken, how much was the contract and how much does each phone cost so that it can be compared to the debit order that I received, so please give me that. Also note that as long as I have not received anything in writing and the documents that I am asking for I take as if Cell C has not done anything. please also note that I have reversed the debit orders from my account.

Dear Mr SBO8

The letter has been sent to both your work email and gmail address.

Please note that you'd need to open a section 205 with the police to access the documents used to open the account.

Cell C — c-surance

Hi my name is Simamkele Vikilahle, I just want to start by saying C-surance is the worst insurance agency...

Cape Town

Cell Cdata

So I took an additional data contract of R99 for 2 gigs to start from the beginning of July with Cell C. This has been paid for / debited etc. on the 3 July I had gone on a 2 week trip to Europe to return around the 18 July. i had not used my phone nor activated roaming therefore only used Wifi whilst away in the time away My account had then been disconnected due to non payment as the debit bounced back, I then made a payment to Cell C with the money owing on my return and called them to reactivate it which they did, but when I checked after reactivation I was not able to use my phone still. I called and they had advised me I used the data, I then asked when and they said between the 1st and 24th of July, I said that is impossible as I have been away and my account was only reconnected on the 25 July, they have already debited me for August yet I am unable to use my phone because they did not top up my account with my data! They now said they will investigate but honestly how could my phone be in use whilst I am in another Country for over 2 weeks I was away in July!!! I am simply not impressed with Cell C.

• Cell C's response · Jul 25, 2017

Dear Ms Fatimab

Thank you for making contact with Cell C.

We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

May you please send us your Cell C + alternative contact number to [email protected]?

^NT

Dear Ms Fatimab

We have still not received your contact details.

Please do not forget to send the info as we would really like to see the matter put to rest.

Cell Csim swop price

I recently changed phones and need to do a sim swop and when to your store at Montclair in Durban and found that the price of a sim swop for a contract sim is R143 which I had to pay, I feel this is being over priced because when I asked about about the cost to do a sim swop of a pre- paid card I was told it costs R10.

I would like to see this price be reduce and preferable I get some sort of refund, my cell number is [protected] or [protected].

Date is 24/07/2017

Dear Mr. ColinN1

Thank you for posting to us.

Our team will be calling you to address the matter.

Dear Mr ColinN1

The price charged for a SIM swap may vary from store to store however we charge a standard amount of R50 for a contract SIM swap processed over the phone.

Thank you for your understanding and for taking our call.

Cell Ccell c fraud department

Date of incident: 24 July 2017
                      Number dialed: [protected]
                      2 years ago, I discovered that someone had opened; 2 contracts under my name with Cell C- don't know this person. Cell C didn't even have their ID copy.
                      I reported the matter with their Fraud department, sent through the documents that they'd asked for.
                      2 years later, I'm trying to apply for a home loan and get told that Cell C has handed me over for an outstanding fee of R587. How, because I don't have a contract with the network? I call them and hold for close to 10 min as I get transferred to the accounts department. Accounts department then gives me their Fraud Dep's number. I call that number and hold for another 10 min...
                      Eventually, Mosela Moloi answers- I lay my story to her, she asks me if I submitted the docs that they had asked for? Yes, I respond. Her response: I will ask XXX who dealt with your case to call you back. Ok? Are you not able to help me? I ask... I have been holding for so long, can you at least try to get her Supervisor to advise what is going on with my case as this is an urgent matter- if it takes your department longer than 10 min to answer a call, surely XXX will take forever to get back to me?Also, if there were documents or things that were missing from my case, why didn't anyone contact me and update me? I ask... she keeps quiet for a good 2-4 minutes- I can hear her typing on her keyboard- she does not respond when I say "Hello". I hold on and she eventually answers and says that she was e-mailing; XXX to tell her to contact me. To be honest with you- I doubt that she even gave me her correct name because she also beat around the bush when I asked her to spell her name for me.
                      I'm hurt by how my matter is not treated with urgency when it is now affecting my finances.
                      I would love to take Cell C to the Obudsman- how do they give someone a cellphone contract when their details don't make sense or match? Clearly they are involved in this whole set up, hence they have ignored my case.

Dear Ms. MDlamini

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please send us your ID + contact number to [email protected]

Our team will assist.

Dear Ms MDlamini

Please do not forget to email us your contact details to have the matter resolved promptly.

Cell Ccontract

#cellcistrash

Cell c is just exasperating to say the least.

I have been requesting a copy of my contract from cell c for almost 3 months now.

I Initiated my request on the 3rd April 2017 after being redirected to the wrong department more than once and being sent incorrect information.

I have sent countless emails, been directed to the incorrect department, I even spoke to the supervising manager of the qaulity logistics department Monty Makgatho personally requesting for him to attend to my matter as I was recieving no response from this department initially.

He attendded to my matter for a week and after that I was left with no response from this department yet again.

I have to keep sending emails requesting for feedback on how far my contract is, instead of the quality logistics having the courtesy to keep me up to date. with the progress of my request.

The last update I recieved was on the 16th May 2017 and I have sent 2 emails since requesting for feedback with no response. That is blatant disrespect.

I work in customer service and that is not how we conduct business regardless if it is customer service department or not, this gives the entire FSP a bad name.

According to the fais legistlation an authorised fsp is to keep records of financial agreements and advice given to clients for 5 years, and it should be presented upon request. If the fsp uses a 3rd party storage company the fsp is still responsible for the record keeping.

I am acting withing my legal rights as a consumer and would like this matter attended to with urgency.

I will resort to drastic measures if need be.

This is the 2nd complaint i am laying against cell c.
                        as the first complaint on hello peter was attended to but not fully resolved.

I am now liable for charges of my cellphone repair which was suppose to have been paid out through the warranty as it was still valid at the time.

• Cell C's response · Jul 22, 2017

Dear Ms. Avilia

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience experienced.

Please email us your contact details to [email protected] and we'll assist you.

^SM

Cell Ccell c extreme

I won a Cellc handset in Nov and l started using it in February.
                          A couple of moths later it started to have a short battery lifespan so l looked for a replacement but I could not find it anywhere even at a Cellc shop at festival mall
                          I had lost confidence in e Cellc handsets and they have not upheld their promise of quality products.
                          I asked about the handset warranty and cellc hung up on me

• Cell C's response · Jul 22, 2017

Dear Mr. Jason5773367

We are truly sorry that the item that you received did not function as promised. We understand your disappointment, and apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you

Kindly email us your contact details to [email protected] and we will assist you.

^SM

Dear Mr Jason5773367

We have not yet received your contact details and can only assist as soon as we receive the required information.

Cell Cnumber porting to vodacom

I am trying to get x2 numbers ported to Vodacom from Cell C. These x2 contracts are expiring on 17th of August. I have already given notice on 17 July that I want to terminate these contracts. The customer service guy at Cell C told me that if I pay R96.00 for each contract, they can do it for me immediatly, but I must remember that all outstanding amounts will still be billed at the end of the month which I understand. He also told me that I must wait 48 hours after doing the payment, and then phone in again, because by then it would reflect on their system. I phoned in after 48 hours but the payments does not reflect on their system. They asked me to wait another day. I waited another day, phoned in, but the payments still does not reflect on their system. After speaking to numerous call centre guys and accounts people, and even sent proof of payment to "[protected]@cellc.co.za"(twice), nobody knows where my money went to. One guy at the call centre notified me that only one number of mine has been given to them for cancellation, which is not the case. The lady at accounts cannot tell me the reason for me paying the R96.00 for each phone, and asked me what the name of the guy is who told me to pay the money for each phone. I don't know the names of all the people I spoke to, so I cannot anwer that. I am Afrikaans speaking, and I have tried to explain myself as well as I could in english, but it seems these call centre people don't really understand my problem, so after speaking to many people already(about x8 or so), I am now requesting that someone from Cell C who can speak Afrikaans, contact me to resolve this issue. I'm still waiting...

Dear Mr Ditisdan

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Our team would appreciate the opportunity to assist. We need your details. Please send both Cell C number or I.D number & your contact number to [email protected]

If possible, kindly attach the proof of payment as well.

Dear Mr Ditisdan

We would like to see the matter resolved however we can only do so as soon as we receive your contact detail.

The details can be emailed to [email protected]

^MM

Cell Cmy data goes missing... again!... 67gb!

Earlier this year I had a complaint with regards to my data constantly disappearing. Good thing is: I was contacted back same day by a cellc complaints colleague but the bad thing is - I ended the call even more disappointed and unhappy. This colleague advised that I cannot trust my phone and that I should trust cellc. I took his word for it. I then went out and I bought a new phone from a different provider .

With that being said, I got 30GB one-off data valid for 30 days on 05/04/17. I bought 200GB from cellc on 31/03/17. I left the SIM card that had 30GB in the new phone for the month so that I can monitor it and everything was perfectly fine. No issues. I then inserted my Cellc sim because I didn't thing I would have any issues. Until now! I am so disappointed and even more upset.

My phone says that I have used 158GB to date. This is inclusive of the 30GB that I received from the other provider. When my 200GB depletes, my phone should says 230GB used. My phone now says 158GB used and my cellc SIM card says 4.9GB remaining. I am 67GB short. No one can tell me what's happening. I've been to istore to check if my device is a problem, they confirmed it isn't. I've been to a cellc store and the advisors instore couldn't help but confirmed there is something wrong and that my data is missing. I've spoken to customer care, technical and partnered service desk. All I'm told told about is a data validation. This has been going on since last week. I received a data validation, but just for one month.

In short: I don't have a problem buying data. What I'm disputing is the whereabouts of my 67GB that is missing because I can't be faced with the same issue and I'm using a BRAND NEW PHONE! What I'm expecting is a call back from a complaints rep who will talk to me about websites I've been on (like I don't know what I'm doing on my phone) and then leave me with no resolution and my 67GB is gone.

I get that I'm just one person and I'm not valued as a customer but at the end of the day I'm working just as hard for my money and to feel like I can't trust my provider because they're going to do the exact same thing every single time. That isn't fair! I'm upset. All I want is my 67GB data. A resolution that keeps me happy as a customer and you as my provider.

My name is Emmanuel. My contact number is [protected]

• Cell C's response · Jul 20, 2017

Dear Mr Emmanuel S

We will be validating your data usage for you and will contact you to provide assistance.

• Updated by Emmanuel S · Jul 21, 2017

I recently logged a complaint about a data issue. Truth be told, I did expect my service provider to resolve the matter but what I DID NOT expect is for a Complaints colleague, M. Mofokeng, to call me and tell me I might not be happy at the end of the call but I will receive facts. That followed by accusing me of wanting "free data" and telling me to think about how much money Cellc would lose if people like me were to call in everytime. I get that the questions I asked - might not have been been answerable due to the conversation being recorded however I had the accuracy of systems thrown in my face and that they can't be held accountable for the manufacturing fault. All I wanted to know is: If my network isn't at fault, who is? And for someone in Complaints to call me and accuse me of just wanting compensation ... I don't think that was fair! I think that was hurtful and I completely lost faith in Cellc as a company; How they deal with escalations and complaints and started questioning the employees put in positions to deal with issues such as mine. He also went on and told me that he is a "technical" colleague and that my query is technical thus him dealing with it. When I requested to speak to a senior/manager/Complaints colleague because I wanted to COMPLAIN about him, he said there's no one else for me to talk to. He's the last point of contact. He spoke over me continuously. Aggravated me to a point where I told him I'm not suppose to get upset while talking to him!

RESOLUTION OFFERED BY TECH COLLEAGUE:
                                  I was told I needed to go to iStore so that he can say to them what he said to me and that I need to update my software. My iPhone software is updated on iOS 10.3.3. My software is NOT outdated.

Although I agreed that I would go to the iStore and have him say what he said to me, to an iStore manager... my issue still remains unresolved. And I honestly do not want to speak to him again. But I understand. It's nothing personal. Cellc refuses to resolve the issue because they want to save money. I get it. There is no resolution so please don't lie and say that the issue has been resolved because this matter cannot be resolved by your employees.

I'm not expecting a call back about this complaint. It is clear that Cellc ADR is more focused on money than retaining consumers. Ive been on Cellc since I was a kid and recently started paying my own contracts for the past 3 years. And if you going to offer a certain type of respect to a certain age group, then you shouldn't allow people to take contracts out at the age of 18. I've always paid bills. Complained once in 3 years of having a contract. Don't call Customer Care often. Never have issues with my network and even when I was advised by the same colleague that my previous phone was a problem, I went out and I bought a new phone because I took his word for it.

I can't begin to explain how upset and angry I was at a ADR colleague. More disappointed than anything else. The one person put in a position to resolve issues others can't. I'm sorry I logged two complaints. This will be my last complaint since using Cellc. Because of the disrespect and service received from Mr Mofokeng, I will cancel everything I have with your company as well as your insurance and I will move else where. You can keep the data because I don't want you to lose money. I'll figure out what I'm going to do as soon as I get an offer elsewhere. I don't expect you to call me. I understand that this is how your company deals with things and that's okay. But I can't be serviced by such a company.

Dear Mr Emmanuel

We still have open your previous query, and we will reviewing what happened and we will provide a solution.

Our team will be calling you, this is our preferred means of communication.

GlocellLack of service

I cannot get through to anyone on the customer support number 0841234. I cannot send an email to customer support. My contract ends at the end of July and I sent cancellation requests on the website with no response. I want to keep the number on prepaid and I do not want the contract renewed. I have no idea how my contract was transferred from Autopage to Glocell on the first place. It is a useless company. Just do NOT renew my contract!!!

• Cell C's response · Jul 21, 2017

Dear Valued Client. Thank you for reaching out to Glocell. May I kindly request you send us your contract number in question. One of our support consultants will be in contact shortly after to advise and confirm this . Kind Regards Pam Henry 0841234

Glocellcellphone

Glocell is the worst "company" I dealt with ever. Every month I have a problem on my cellphone They suspend it monthly and never answers queries.
                                  You can call all the numbers and no answers When you get to AT LAST speak to someone they cannot help you or give you another number to call.

You spend hours on the phone and never get support.

My friends and I will never again make use of Cell c whilst it is under Glocell

• Cell C's response · Jul 21, 2017

Dear Valued Client, Thank you kindly for reaching out to Glocell. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you. May you kindly provide us with your contract number so we may contact you to assist. Kind Regards Pam Henry 0841234

Cell Cpoor service pertaining to problem solving

I recently recieved messages informing me that i have requested a sim swap using a self service pin.Of which i did do, i phoned immediately to cellc consultants to stop and cancel the ongoings process.i provided the identification they requested only to realise that the fone call i made has only facilitated the suspension of my sim card.i thought the consultant will solve my issue but on contrast he argue me to do a sim swap.What disturb me mostly is that i had the same problem last year, i had frustrating difficulties in processing the sim as they instructed me to the police for affidavit a couple of trips.i spent a month to have my sim back.I can't go over the same ridiculous process again.

• Cell C's response · Jul 19, 2017

Dear Ms. Tarisai

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please send us your Cell C number + contact details to [email protected] and our team will assist.