Clear Rate Communications Logo

Clear Rate Communications

Having problems with Clear Rate Communications?

Clear Rate Communications Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 877 4799 (Customer Service)
555 S. Old Woodward Ave., Suite 600
Thu7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Clear Rate Communications Customer Service. Initial Clear Rate Communications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Clear Rate Communications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Clear Rate Communications. Discuss the issues you have had with Clear Rate Communications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Clear Rate Communications Complaints & Reviews

Clear Rate CommunicationsBilling

Called and changed due date from the 2nd to my payday on the 3rd in sept. I have auto pay. On dec 10th service was shut off for non-payment due the 2nd. I called and paid then next mo was charged a reconnect n late fee. Called again to dispute and it was not taken off. It's crc fault it was turned off. There's so much more but you don't give me room.

Clear Rate CommunicationsLand line phone service

My phone has had no dial tone for 2 weeks. My son who lives in Portland has reported the outage 5 times. Each time he is told that a repair ticket will be written and a phone repairman will be sent to my house. My phone service is still down. What the [censored]? I use my phone for business. People are starting to think I'm deliberately not responding to them . Send someone out to fix the [censored]ing thing!
    My name is Neil Janssen
    92121 Sharewater Lane
    Cheshire, Oregon 97419
    Ph: [protected]
    email: [protected]@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2020

Clear Rate Communications — Phone service

I was confused why this company was contacting me from my house phone but I answered it and it was like a...

Jul 06, 2020

Clear Rate Communications — Misrepresentation/fraudulent conduct

This company is a Total Fraud- They misrepresent themselves- Called and pretended to be Frontier...

Clear Rate Communicationshome phone service

70 yo old man with poor health victim of automated slamming call and fraudulently changing the home phone to their company. Clear Rate refuses to change the phone number back to frontier. Asked multiple times to speak with a supervisor at multiple times of the day however there is never any available. Isn't that odd. FCC And WA State PUD commission has been contacted. Still have not received a response or resolution

• Clear Rate Communications's response · Jul 30, 2019

We are very sorry to hear you have some concerns regarding a loved one’s service with Clear Rate Communications. When Clear Rate contacts a prospective customer to offer our services, the call is made by a live representative, who thoroughly explains who we are and what services we offer. In order to protect customers from fraud, every customer agreeing to transfer their service to us, is required to complete a verification of the change in service provider via a third party, on a recorded line. This step prevents any occurrence of slamming, as it is always our goal to be honest, save you money and provide the highest quality service available. In order to transfer a service to a different provider, the customer will need to place the order with the provider of choice, who will then contact Clear Rate and initiate the transfer of the phone number to their network. Clear Rate is unable to do this for you. In order for us to better assist you with your concerns, please contact our Customer Care department at [protected] at your earliest convenience. We are open from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm Monday through Friday (EST) and Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (EST). If you prefer, you can reach us by email at [email protected] Please include the name on the account, the account number/telephone number and a good contact number so we can reach out and address your concerns. We look forward to hearing from you and will remedy your issue in a timely manner.

Sincerely,
          Customer Care Specialist

• Updated by Beth F · Jul 30, 2019

Actually CLEAR RATE customer service I listened to the call and it was a SLAMMING CALL. I have contacted FCC and WA STATE PUD COMMISSION concerning your FRAUDULENT swap on the phone service

• Updated by Beth F · Jul 30, 2019

The call was automated. You people are crooks! When you call and try to speak to a supervisor oh there’s never one available and your customer service reps are rude

• Updated by Beth F · Jul 30, 2019

Seriously you think scamming the elderly and people in poor health is OK??? What if this was your family member. It’s taken me almost a month to have the phone back to the company of our choice because of this crap!

Jul 18, 2019

Clear Rate Communications — slamming phone service of the elderly

A 92-year-old Senior, Juanita Vincent a resident in our Independent Living Retirement Center had her...

Clear Rate Communicationsproduct/ service

Clear rate is a complete SCAM I would not recommend this service and anyone that says they will has to be an employee or friends of such. My 88 year old aunt has been severely mistreated by this company. A check was sent to them to pay the balance that was supposedly accumulated. Clear rate cashed the check but still refused to contact the service. They called her stating that they was from Verizon only to find out that was far from the truth. Upon speaking to several customer service representatives the customer service is horrible. The representatives was talking over me when I was trying to state what the problem was and also made a nasty comment stating if the bill was paid on time wouldn't have to go thru this and that was coming from an supposedly supervisor. They stated they sent mail out to the address but upon checking with the postal service that wasn't true. This matter is simply out of control and legal actions will be taken as well as reporting to the better business bureau. Alerting everyone know of this fraudulent company.

RESOLVED

• Clear Rate Communications's response · Jul 15, 2019

We are very sorry to hear that your aunt experienced some difficulty with her invoices after switching her telephone service to Clear Rate Communications. It is always our goal to clearly identify ourselves as Clear Rate Communications, a local telephone company that is entering the local market to make things more competitive. We would love the opportunity to speak with your aunt further. Please ask her to contact our Customer Care department at [protected] at your earliest convenience. We are open from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm Monday through Friday (EST) and Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (EST). If she prefers, she can reach us by email at [email protected] Please include the name on the account, the account number/telephone number and a good contact number so we can reach out and address your concerns. We look forward to hearing from her and will address her concerns in a timely manner.

Sincerely,
            Customer Care Specialist

Clear Rate Communications — land line phone service

I am submitting this for my parents. They are an elderly couple with health issues. They have been without...

Clear Rate Communications — internet service

Was with the company for about 5 days (over a weekend) Was contacted by sales on a cold call Was promised a...

Clear Rate Communications — phone/internet service

My husband decided to shop around for cheaper insurance, he was contacted by clear rate who told us they...

Clear Rate Communications — internet and landline

A customer service rep, called me and asked did I want to lower my monthly service. Advised me that my...

Clear Rate Communications — phone service (landline)

They called my brother over the phone promising a cheaper deal than Century Link if he agreed to switch the...

Clear Rate Communications — service at residential home

My mothers phone has been out for a week. Called on the 21st of february, to report my phone out. My mother...

Clear Rate Communications — hijacking phone service

My elderly father took a phone call from someone who asked if he wanted to save money on his Verizon bill...

Clear Rate Communicationslandline phone service

There is loads of scamming going on by Clear Rate's 3rd party sales force. A year ago, a family member not even on our Verizon acct, receive a call from a person claiming to be a Verizon employee with a better deal. Without my permission (Verizon acct was in my name only) my landline number was ported over without my knowledge from Verizon to Clear Rate. It took me many calls to get it back to Verizon and I ended up with a higher rate since Verizon had already closed my acct. Now a year later, we are receiving scam calls from the Clear Rate number again. One I answered and a crying person claimed to be my grand daughter in jail asking if she can give my number to her public defender. They would record my 'yes' response and have my number ported over. I immediately found out it was Clear Rate so I called Fronteir (formerly Verizon) and had them lock my acct. Today we received another one of Clear Rates scams pretending to be a grandson of my father. I am so fed up since I am a caregiver of several who live with me and the landline can be answered by any of these disabled people. I just got off the phone with Clear Rate which they denied any wrong doing but did confirm that they have a 3rd part sales force.

Clear Rate Communications — internet service

We are a municipal government who transferred all of our AT&T service to clear rate a year ago. We have had...

Clear Rate Communicationshouse phone

Have a friend with a medical condition and has been without a house phone for over a week. Trys to call and get someone out to the house to fix the phone but just want to give her some [censor] excuse as to why they cant come out to fix it. Poor service, this company isn't worth a [censor]. Don't expect anymore money until phone is fixed and working. She and her family need the landline, due to her being home during the day by herself until after lunch time.

• Cr
                Craig-in-Michigan Aug 18, 2017

Not surprised. Look at how many complaints these hucksters have. They rope in the elderly for lousy phone service and then overcharge them,

Clear Rate Communicationsinternet

I call this company telling them my internet keep goin out they send a text to check outside box he say its good the problem in the house ok so i went 3 months with no service an they made me pay the bill then all of a sudden the internet started workin again mind you no one touched it i had service for proably 4 months now back to doin the same thing called them same thing again the problem in the house so i took an hooked the modem diectly to the phone box does the same thinf im. No rocket scientist. But i got common since if it dont work in the box on the outside of the house what makes you think its gone work in the inside worst company i ever had poor service. But expect that bill to be paid still and my god dont let them cut it off they charge 60 dollars just to hit a switch im like wtf

• Cr
                  Craig-in-Michigan Aug 18, 2017

Clear Rate Communications — unethical behaviour

My mother who is 82 years old was taken advantage of by this company! When she was getting ready to move they...

Matamoras

Clear Rate Communications — I am complaining about getting tricked into a plan I didn't want!

I got a phone call asking if I wanted to make my bill cheaper and I said yes because I had just lost my job...