Mobily Saudi Arabia Logo

Mobily Saudi Arabia

Having problems with Mobily Saudi Arabia?

Mobily Saudi Arabia reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 7, 2008. The latest review Forcing customer to avail pre and post paid plans for ABSHER accounts! was posted on Feb 14, 2021. The latest complaint never work, not reliable, never buy was resolved on Aug 05, 2014. Mobily Saudi Arabia has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 94 reviews. Mobily Saudi Arabia has resolved 45 complaints.

Mobily Saudi Arabia Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 9979
Saudi Arabia - 11423

Mobily Saudi Arabia Complaints & Reviews

Mobily Saudi ArabiaForcing customer to avail pre and post paid plans for ABSHER accounts!

Good day! I want to file a complaint regarding Mobily Branch, King Fahd Road, Al Olaya. In the midst of pandemic due to Covid 19 virus, the staff in this branch are not considerate enough to their customer. We all knew about Absher Account that most of citizen in KSA wants to have now for health purposes, especially those newbie in the Kingdom like me. Today morning I came to the said branch, to activate my mobily sim that I bought when I came here in KSA way back 2019 in one of carrefour outlet, I had no idea that it was not activated since then. I only found out last week, when I need to activate my absher account. I did not hesitate to talk to the staff in counter 2 for their kind assistance. I told them I need to activate my old number for absher account and bank purposes. It was a smooth and nice transaction with fingerprint swipping and signature, only to find out that I need to pay 280 riyals for the availment of a post paid plan, which I clearly did not ask to and I don't need it. I clearly said to them "I'm not going to avail this post paid plan, I just want my mobily old number to be activated." But to my surprise they told me, they cannot activate my old number and I need to avail a new sim card for absher account which they said was processed already. I definitely want to argue and fight for my rights as a customer but those staff insisted that I need to pay immediately and they are running out of time due to many customers waiting. It leaves me no choice but to pay and give their demand. One of my friend also came in the same branch to activate her old number, she was asked to pay 90 riyals for a new prepaid simcard without explaining the details why she needs to avail it. This experience for me and my friend is not acceptable at all, cause when I tried to log in my absher application. I logged in using my old number. What is the use of the post paid that I avail when in the end, I still use my old number to activate my absher account? Why did your staff need to force your customer to pay without explaining the details? Why did we need to avail this plans without our full consent? I hope anyone from your team can communicate with me about this matter. Thank you!

Forcing customer to avail pre and post paid plans for ABSHER accounts!

Mobily Saudi ArabiaNet package

On 23/7/2020 I did an online recharge of 100 GB for 3 months net package.That was not activated and money deducted from my account.I complaint multiple times with bank statement in Mobily Fanathir branch, but no reply untill now.Kindly help me and refund my money as soon as possible.Very bad response also I am getting when again going with the same complaint

Net package

Mobily Saudi ArabiaI am complaining about elife service

Dear,

Since last seven to eight days there is very poor network service from Mobily elife. I am trying to complaint online on below link:-

but ALWAYS it shows a message "You've entered a wrong Mobile Number or National ID/Iqama". Even my all details are 100% correct.

Please advise me a correct solutions.

My elife account no is : [protected].

Even I comlaint at customer care [protected]).
      I am very disaapointed with mobily poor service.

I am complaining about elife service

Mobily Saudi ArabiaActivate the connection

I am using the mobile number +[protected] since 2013. Due to corona situation I am unable recharge in my location. On June 20, I visited to Mobily branch Hassa & as well I visited Oct 16 to mobily branch Al Hassa. Now it is totally disconnected. Please do the favour to update my number back.

Mobily Saudi Arabiae-life

DEAR SIR,
          I have paid e-life payment through self servicee machine vide transaction no:EFO [protected], E-LIFE SERVICE CENTRE, JUBAIL, SAR 2000/- ON 09/06/2019.

whereas e life office says that they have not received the payment.

bank statement provided still not refused to accept the payment nor refund.

Please do the needful preferably cancel the connection which i am holding without use.
          made somany efferts, but vain.
          my account number:[protected]. jubail.ksa
          Please release the payment pending for more than 6 months..
          Regards,

• Updated by jeyaku · Jan 16, 2020

please do the needful.Pending for more than 6 months.
              No connection and no refund.

Oct 11, 2019

Mobily Saudi Arabia — mobily internet

For about one week no signal here in adhum. Its really hard to continue with this service... Really poor work...

Mobily Saudi ArabiaSim card update id

Dear Sir/Madam
            With reference to the above subject i Dilip Kumar Jha having Sim Card No. [protected] which purchased from Mobily Shop in 2018 in the name of Rajendra Kumar Vatsa who is my friend and before one month i received SMS from Mobily that i need to visit Moobily store with valid ID, And visited mobily store on 30/7/2019 and transferred the ownership to my self name that is Dilip Kumar Jha and sim card no . [protected],
            And now again i received the same message that i need to visit mobily store within 72 hrs with same subject.
            So i request to you please look on this matter and send the SMS to me that i need not to visit as above written.

Thanks and regards
            Dilip Kumar Jha
            Mobile No. [protected]

• Ri
                Rihaan Vitla Oct 07, 2020

Dear sir your customer care stopped my service
                I purchase before 3 days new
                It's not fair

Mobily Saudi ArabiaMobily

Dear Sir,

With reference to the above subject, I would like tell you we had recharge multiple times for Number [protected] and [protected] and every time i had been paid extra and was not able to avail the umrah offer,

On the day of arafath the calls rates were huge and suddenly my complete balance vanished,
              I request to please send across the total recharged made for the below number and also the call charged and internet charged for this numbers

With deep dissatisfaction i would like to escalate the team we had to spend lot of money for the recharge and the executives don't understand English, every time different plan is being activated, on the day of Arafat i could see suddenly my balance was 0.21 SAR

I request the team to please investigate and let me know are there any charges increased during Hajj Days and refund the excess amont

My Numbers are [protected]
              [protected]

Mohammed Imran
              +[protected]

• Ri
                  Rihaan Vitla Oct 07, 2020

Dear sir before yesterday I bought new sim postpaid yesterday customer care disconnected my service it's not fair and I need information and update my sim

Mobily Saudi Arabiaunknown charges

I bought data sim from mobily which has 100 GB for 1 month i started the purchased at jan. 5 so supposedly the biling cycle will until i end my 1st month. The data connection is very slow that's why i decided to cut it from their office near tamimi market i was suprised that they were charging me 400 sr . I said why and then they said ok 350 sr so what is this? They were charging me for fun? I was so mad and i told them that i should not havr purchased their service because the were charging unknown fees and they said okay just 150 sr oh.my ! What kind of transaction was that??! I was very disappointed and i will never ever purchase any mobily product.worst experience ever.

Mobily Saudi ArabiaAll

Mobily Saudi Arabia are cheats and thieves! They sign you up to extra services without your authorization and knowledge. Even if you disable those subscriptions that you had no idea about, they still keep deducting credit from your account. Uphauling customer support. Lack of morality and integrity behind the way they do business. Shameful.

Mobily is the worst of the worst service providers in Saudi Arabia. Do not ever think about signing up with them or patronizing any of their services.

• T7
                      T7D Nov 23, 2020

You can susbcribe to STC or Zain if you hate mobily

Mobily Saudi Arabia — deduction of amount

Dear Sirs/madam, SR 60-65 riyal unnecessary deduct from line, on 17/07/2018 form my mobile line [protected]...

Mobily — internet connection

Good day. Last May 31, 2018 mobily techinician install my connection but on June 12, 2018 I cannot connect...

Jeddah

Mobily — data sim stop working

I have data sim 300 gb three month period package i buy on 7/11/2017, i used only two month and balance...

Riyadh

Mobily — change of ownership without prior approval

I want to know why and how mobily changed ownership of my mobile number to someone else? It was lost and...

Mobily — technical issue

My elife connection has been disconnected for unknown reasons and it was immediately brought out to the...

Mobily internet service

I have a 60 gb a month internet package. I recently exceeded my monthly usage and iPad for 5gb. It lasted less than a day. There is no way that I used that amount in such a short period of time. This is not the first time that I have had deep concerns about my internet usage. I think Mobily is a questionable service package and milks thos clients that time to time exceed their package limitations. To make the system more transparent Mobily should have system in place where clients can review Internet usage.

Mobily unauthorized charges

I load a 10 sar then make a call for twice or thrice then some sms, then in every call or sms I made, there is an automatic reply from mobily company how much is the remaining balance. That is a very good service. Right. But when I did not make any calls nor sms and the provider is still sending a reply in every minutes, hours telling that you have a deduction of 0.15 sar deduction in which I did'nt use, is a very, very, very bad services. May I request that you should make a check in your provider, why this thing is happening? My number is +[protected]. This is what it is written in the screen of my cellphone. “last call cost 0.15 sar. Remaining balance is 1.75 sar …. Etc….” make an appropriate action on this matter.
                      Thank you in advance.

Mobily — mobily numbers registered in my iqama

I went to your small mobily branch in exit 5 to remove 8 mobily numbers which is unknowingly and I did not...

Mobily wrong service given

I asked for pre paid 3 months mobile internet on which I paid 300sr cash. I asked about the promo and he said 40gb per month for 3 months and there is free call.. But he didnt tell me that what he giving me is post paid and that I have to pay monthly more than 100sr.. I thought it was prepaid consumable on which I have paid 300sr. That is already expensive. For 40gb a month only. Right??? Then after 5days. My internet gone and I call costumer service. Didnt explain also that I am in post paid but he reconnected my internet. After 1 month. My internet was cut and I called again costumer service. That was the time I knew that I was in post paid and I need to pay 115gb. But my internet was cut and unable to use.. After 1 month again.. Without internet. I asked in mobily store to stop or cancel my simcard. Now the big problem is here.. He wants me to pay 700sr to cut it off at that time. Which is too much!!! Considering I havent use the internet. And he told if I will come back on june 22.. I will only pay 400sr... Is this right??? Or they are fooling me again. Just like that one saudi customer service did to me when he gave the post paid on which I dont know??? He is in shemisi near mobily store... Can anyone tell me is this true or am I just being victimized.?

Mobily data service

I had taken a hajj umrah package card wherein I was given 2 gb internet from the airport. The mobile data stopped working within two days and is showing 0mb though I hav 1800 mbs left. The same happened with everyone who had taken mobily with me. No one's data is working since 2 days. Kindly look into the matter. This cannot be done. You just can't harass new customers like this attracting them with a different package and then giving them a different package altogether. There should be transparency.