Complaints & Reviews

e-life

DEAR SIR,
I have paid e-life payment through self servicee machine vide transaction no:EFO [protected], E-LIFE SERVICE CENTRE, JUBAIL, SAR 2000/- ON 09/06/2019.

whereas e life office says that they have not received the payment.

bank statement provided still not refused to accept the payment nor refund.

Please do the needful preferably cancel the connection which i am holding without use.
made somany efferts, but vain.
my account number:[protected]. jubail.ksa
Please release the payment pending for more than 6 months..
Regards,

• Updated by jeyaku · Jan 16, 2020

please do the needful.Pending for more than 6 months.
    No connection and no refund.

mobily internet

For about one week no signal here in adhum. Its really hard to continue with this service... Really poor work...

Sim card update id

Dear Sir/Madam
With reference to the above subject i Dilip Kumar Jha having Sim Card No. [protected] which purchased from Mobily Shop in 2018 in the name of Rajendra Kumar Vatsa who is my friend and before one month i received SMS from Mobily that i need to visit Moobily store with valid ID, And visited mobily store on 30/7/2019 and transferred the ownership to my self name that is Dilip Kumar Jha and sim card no . [protected],
And now again i received the same message that i need to visit mobily store within 72 hrs with same subject.
So i request to you please look on this matter and send the SMS to me that i need not to visit as above written.

Thanks and regards
Dilip Kumar Jha
Mobile No. [protected]

Mobily

Dear Sir,

With reference to the above subject, I would like tell you we had recharge multiple times for Number [protected] and [protected] and every time i had been paid extra and was not able to avail the umrah offer,

On the day of arafath the calls rates were huge and suddenly my complete balance vanished,
I request to please send across the total recharged made for the below number and also the call charged and internet charged for this numbers

With deep dissatisfaction i would like to escalate the team we had to spend lot of money for the recharge and the executives don't understand English, every time different plan is being activated, on the day of Arafat i could see suddenly my balance was 0.21 SAR

I request the team to please investigate and let me know are there any charges increased during Hajj Days and refund the excess amont

My Numbers are [protected]
[protected]

Mohammed Imran
+[protected]

unknown charges

I bought data sim from mobily which has 100 GB for 1 month i started the purchased at jan. 5 so supposedly the biling cycle will until i end my 1st month. The data connection is very slow that's why i decided to cut it from their office near tamimi market i was suprised that they were charging me 400 sr . I said why and then they said ok 350 sr so what is this? They were charging me for fun? I was so mad and i told them that i should not havr purchased their service because the were charging unknown fees and they said okay just 150 sr oh.my ! What kind of transaction was that??! I was very disappointed and i will never ever purchase any mobily product.worst experience ever.

all

Mobily Saudi Arabia are cheats and thieves! They sign you up to extra services without your authorization and...

deduction of amount

Dear Sirs/madam, SR 60-65 riyal unnecessary deduct from line, on 17/07/2018 form my mobile line [protected]...

Mobily Saudi Arabia

internet connection

Good day. Last May 31, 2018 mobily techinician install my connection but on June 12, 2018 I cannot connect...

data sim stop working

I have data sim 300 gb three month period package i buy on 7/11/2017, i used only two month and balance...

change of ownership without prior approval

I want to know why and how mobily changed ownership of my mobile number to someone else? It was lost and...

technical issue

My elife connection has been disconnected for unknown reasons and it was immediately brought out to the...

internet service

I have a 60 gb a month internet package. I recently exceeded my monthly usage and iPad for 5gb. It lasted less than a day. There is no way that I used that amount in such a short period of time. This is not the first time that I have had deep concerns about my internet usage. I think Mobily is a questionable service package and milks thos clients that time to time exceed their package limitations. To make the system more transparent Mobily should have system in place where clients can review Internet usage.

unauthorized charges

I load a 10 sar then make a call for twice or thrice then some sms, then in every call or sms I made, there is an automatic reply from mobily company how much is the remaining balance. That is a very good service. Right. But when I did not make any calls nor sms and the provider is still sending a reply in every minutes, hours telling that you have a deduction of 0.15 sar deduction in which I did'nt use, is a very, very, very bad services. May I request that you should make a check in your provider, why this thing is happening? My number is +[protected]. This is what it is written in the screen of my cellphone. “last call cost 0.15 sar. Remaining balance is 1.75 sar …. Etc….” make an appropriate action on this matter.
Thank you in advance.

mobily numbers registered in my iqama

I went to your small mobily branch in exit 5 to remove 8 mobily numbers which is unknowingly and I did not...

Mobily

wrong service given

I asked for pre paid 3 months mobile internet on which I paid 300sr cash. I asked about the promo and he said 40gb per month for 3 months and there is free call.. But he didnt tell me that what he giving me is post paid and that I have to pay monthly more than 100sr.. I thought it was prepaid consumable on which I have paid 300sr. That is already expensive. For 40gb a month only. Right??? Then after 5days. My internet gone and I call costumer service. Didnt explain also that I am in post paid but he reconnected my internet. After 1 month. My internet was cut and I called again costumer service. That was the time I knew that I was in post paid and I need to pay 115gb. But my internet was cut and unable to use.. After 1 month again.. Without internet. I asked in mobily store to stop or cancel my simcard. Now the big problem is here.. He wants me to pay 700sr to cut it off at that time. Which is too much!!! Considering I havent use the internet. And he told if I will come back on june 22.. I will only pay 400sr... Is this right??? Or they are fooling me again. Just like that one saudi customer service did to me when he gave the post paid on which I dont know??? He is in shemisi near mobily store... Can anyone tell me is this true or am I just being victimized.?

data service

I had taken a hajj umrah package card wherein I was given 2 gb internet from the airport. The mobile data stopped working within two days and is showing 0mb though I hav 1800 mbs left. The same happened with everyone who had taken mobily with me. No one's data is working since 2 days. Kindly look into the matter. This cannot be done. You just can't harass new customers like this attracting them with a different package and then giving them a different package altogether. There should be transparency.

incomplete double benefit offer

I have upgraded my package from Wajid 150 to Wajid 200 on 28th of February 2017. i was told that the benefits for first 3 months will be double like 20 GB data + 1000 off-net mins (the package is 10 GB + 500 off-net mins). But as soon as 2 months are over, i was charged for additional consumption of over 10 GB and over 500 off-net mins. i have lodged 2 complains (# 1-[protected] & 1-[protected]) but in both cases, i got replies that the promotion is expired.

How come the promotion offer is over within 2 months while the mobile offered it for 3 months?

mobily elife technical maintenance services very slow

Dear Sir, my name is Showkat and I am an indian. from 3 years I am using mobily elife internet. but every...

mobily complaint no 1-[protected], 1-[protected], 1-[protected]

Pathetic service and care response from Mobily. Please refer to the subject complaints starting from the latest. Matter started from 28-03-2017 with first complaint, Second complaint on 06-04-2017 & 3rd on 01-05-2017 in addition to several visits to Mobily Jeddah Tahliai street. (Mega branch) & calls on 1100 (you can check my call logs). I am customer for mobily since beginning in Saudi Arabia but the service now seems that getting worst and worst. Looking forward that somebody will take notice specially sales people and will resolve the issue.

mobily e life

I have installed mobily e life 2 month ago and since last month we are facing net problem. After numerou...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices