Sort by: Date | Popularity

AWI Australian WIne Index Complaints & Reviews

AWI Australian WIne Index / Wine investment scam

Er
Apr 06, 2016

All the promises given none come true. After shifted my wine stock to CWT, no details of my stock given. In Apr 2014, AWI/TBW called me to pay for a fee to sell my stock in two years time or else they will buy in for me at the market price. They promised me they will try their best to sell ASAP by all possible ways. But since then no news from them and now I do not know where are they now. No one to ask, no way to find out. Could someone help me?

AWI Australian WIne Index / not a scam

Wi
Jul 04, 2014

AWI was sold to The Bottled Wealth. There is no connection to AWI's past and history other than the fact that The Bottled Wealth is doing everything it can to support investors of AWI. They are contacting them and making arrangements to buy their wines personally. or to find a buyer for their wines. The only scam being run here is unhappy clients from AWI trying to hold the new owners The Bottled Wealth Holdings responsible for the past. My advice to anyone doing business with The Bottled Wealth Holdings is to trust them, work closely with your broker, or find a new broker to take care of...