Sort by: Date | Popularity

Aquaguard Water Purifier Complaints & Reviews

Aquaguard Water Purifier / Installation Not done after payment

Ar
Sep 23, 2013

I paid and ordered for Aquaguard Water purifier from Eureka Forbes about 3 weeks back. I got it delivered through courier within 2 days, and immediately I registered for installation. They assured installation within 24 hours. But still nobody has come to house for that. I feel like an idiot calling up different numbers and raising this issue without any use. The mistake I had done is, I paid the full amount upfront to the Sales guy, now they don't have any reason to hurry. They are fully behind you with false promises before the payment, and they don't care about you once the...

Aquaguard Water Purifier / Poor Service

Ma
Jun 22, 2011

We had taken an Annual Maintenance Contract from one of the authorized service center for Eureka Fobes Water purifier from M/s.Reshmi Services in Jayanagar, Bangalore, but they are not extending the service since past 15 days and the matter is being postponed with some excuse. We will be happy if the complaint is resolved on top priority.

Aquaguard Water Purifier / 2 water Purifiers not working

Wi

There are two Aquaguard water purifiers in the school which have not been working for last 3 weeks. A complain was given to Ms Blossoms, Madel Margao regarding the purifiers not working 3 weeks back and they everytime reply sending man today or tomorrow but nobody comes. Our school students are suffering and now the parents are complaining of no water for drinking. I hope this problem will be solved at the earliest.

Aquaguard Water Purifier / dead p c b

Vi

Respected sir i am owner of your aquaguard water purifier since 2000 model cc i am having constant problem with my p c b. everytime some work temporarily is shown to be done with no effect.a fortnight ago p c b was changed but new p c b which was replaced is actually rectified p c b not new. i am a doctor and a govt officer in medical college. i am very much hurt for being cheated. before i step in further complain may i request u to kindly look into the matter and put my unit in work.

Aquaguard Water Purifier / attend the fault immediately

Jc

Problem is the aquaguard water purifier is not working properly. Water is not flowing continuously. We took enough pain to contact through customer service number, yet there is no response for the past one week (amc paid upto 20.6.2010). contact no.9361323306.

Aquaguard Water Purifier / Very Poor customer care

He

I have complained Aquaguard for service, each and every time when I call them they will tell we are sending a person to your home, but 3 weeks gone, no one attended. Since it is water everyone at home felt Sick

Aquaguard Water Purifier / Negligence in service

Mo

Its really disappointing that since we have purchased this Aquaguard Water Purifier, there have been many complaints and above that the main thing I want to bring to your notice is the unfriendly and untrustworthy service they provide regardless of paying high amount for AMC. We stay in CR Park and recently there is a problem in our Aquaguard. We registered complaint and they service engg came and said that a part needs to be replaced we agreed and even he convinced us for a 2 yr AMC. We took the AMC and replaced the part also but then water is continuously leaking in droplets from the...