Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

Eureka Forbes reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 13, 2006. The latest review Forbes Jazz Sr. No.049094 was posted on Jul 24, 2021. The latest complaint Original bill not given for purchase was resolved on Aug 09, 2014. Eureka Forbes has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 146 reviews. Eureka Forbes has resolved 37 complaints.

Eureka Forbes Customer Service Contacts

1860 266 1177 (Customer Service)
+91 703 988 3333 (Customer Service)
+91 804 663 6363 (Online Sales)
+91 224 882 1700 (Head Office)
B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon Innova Marathon NextGen, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg Lower Parel
Mumbai
Thu9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Eureka Forbes Customer Service. Initial Eureka Forbes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Eureka Forbes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Eureka Forbes. Discuss the issues you have had with Eureka Forbes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Eureka Forbes Vaccum Cleanerwant a corner cleaning attatchment

Sir I have booked complain to get corner attachment of my vaccum cleaner 4 months back but the result is null.No one is concerned about it . After repeated phone calls the person on receiving end told me to collect the attachment from the local office personly but on contacting the local office the person concerned told me that they do not have the part and moreover they do not have any information about my complain record although i had complained three times On phone no [protected] but I do not have any record as they are unable to give my complain no.I have COMP.NO.of only last complain done ON 14TH NOVEMBER 2011 AND THAT IS 453. Every month a person comes from the company to ask if Ihave any problem regarding v accum cleaner but when Itell them the problem they never turn up again. Is there any way to get rid of my problem as without corner cleaning attachment for me the machine is useless.

• eureka forbes Feb 03, 2012

Dear Rekha,

We have not heard from you for a while now. Please do let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Dear Rekha,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
      We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Enhance RoLeakage of brand new unit

Eureka forbes is supposed to be 'FRIEND FOR LIFE '' but the service rendered by your company is hopless. We have face simillar situation on two diffrent appliances (Vaccume Cleaner / Aqua Guard i nova), Now third time too the service rendered by your sales person (Mr. Shailesh Kambli, Mobile no [protected]) was utter hopless. The information of the product did not match
    at all when the unit was installed. After repeated phone calls too Shailesh has not bothered to help us out or at list phone & explain the reason. This tratment given to us by your company is UTTER DISGRACEFULL. I would suggesed you should change your slogan from FREIND FOR LIFE TO ENEMY FOR LIFE. I would request to you see in to this matter or please take the unit back.

• Re
        reackon Jan 11, 2012

not good

Dear Porko,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. In the future, if you need any assistance, please feel free to write in.

• Po
        Porko.N Jan 05, 2012

Hi,

I got the issue resolved on 30th Dec, 2011. Thanks for the followup.

Porko.N

Dear Mr. Rajan,

We have not heard from you for a while now. We would like to resolve your issue, incase you are still facing a problem. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

• Po
        Porko.N Dec 28, 2011

I’m Porko, residing in the suburban of Chennai.
        One of Aquaguard’s sales representative named Mr.Murugan (Emp ID: 9044673) approached us and we are satisfied with the product and purchased an “Aquaguard total Enhance” on October 8th, 2011, from your shop located in No: 38, 1st floor, GST Road, Nandhivaram Village, Guduvanchery, Chennai – 603202.
        At the time of purchase, your sales representative promised as they will be testing the standard of the purified water and will provide a cover for the product as a free gift (Which is not part of the product package). The device is installed the next week and till I’m calling them for the test and cover and there is no proper response. It is more than 3 months and till now, I had made up to 25 calls on a regular basis.
        We really appreciate the initiative by giving free gifts, but if they are not able to provide it, why can’t they avoid such “FAKE PROMISES”, which totally make the trust curve down on Aqua products to recommend the same to others.
        Request your kind attention on this.

• eureka forbes Dec 21, 2011

Dear Mr. Rajan,

Eureka Forbes Team

Eureka Forbes/euroclean Xforce Vacuum Cleanertill date not received the product despite paid advance for it

I booked euroclean Xforce vacuum cleaner from the sales executive of EUREKA FORBES some 20 days back from international trade fair-2011, Delhi but still waiting for the product.Despite my several attempts to reach the executive Mohd.Miyan ([protected]) I'm clueless about delivery or booking amount.Even I contacted to customer care in Delhi & Mumbai but all is vain.Now I'm regretting my decision to buy a product of EUREKA FORBES .--Karan Sood

Dear Mr. Karan,

• eureka forbes Dec 09, 2011

Dear Mr. Karan,

Eureka Forbes/Water purifier — Poor after sale setvice

With deep regret I write to inform you that on 19.01.11 I replaced my old Aqua Guard water purifier with your...

Eureka Forebes AquaguardNot working

I had purchased Aquaguard Water Purification System which has not been working at all. When I made a complaint through their Customer Care centre, they promised to attend to it. The complaint nO is [protected] and they had not bothered to come and rectify the equipment. Hence it is my suggestion that please do not be carried away by assurances given by Eureka Forbes. I tried the following numbers [protected] / 2243 6110 / [protected] and tried to reach Mr Imai and he was not picking up the telephone. They gave me some other number [protected] and directed me to call Ms Kavitha / Ms Ranjini again that no is out of order. This is the ordeal I am undergoing. Hence please don't get carried away by the false assurances given by acquaguard.

Dear Mr. Muralidharan,

• eureka forbes Nov 11, 2011

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

Eureka forbes team.

Eureka Forbes - Aqua GuardWorst Service

This is to highlight regarding the worst service carried by Eureka Forbes pertaining to my contract Receipt No: [protected] for Aqua Guard water purifier Nova model.
          I have booked a complaint for a general service on 4th July 2011 during morning hours and the complaint no [protected], but till now no proper person has responded properly to complete my service and regarding this I have spoken several times to the helpline and also with Mr Raja -In charge for Vadapalani service centre and his mobile no is [protected] but till this moment no use.
          So kindly take necessary action against the irresponsible persons and also take care in future not to repeat this kind of worst service which will end up the company in mere loss.
          Jayasankar, Chennai,

Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Water PurifierNO AFTER SALE SERVICE -- AFTER AMC

I am a user of Eureka Forbes's Aqua Guard - Water Purifier from past 7-8 years.
            from last 2 years, inspite of have AMC i cant get service from my local dealer SHIVAM ENTERPRISE ( this company is a authorized of EUREKA FORBES ) Habra, Ashoknagar mobile : [protected], This is not first time, u poeple just ask him to show the service book ( if have ), your company has worst kind of service even within AMC, my parents are older person several time they called them for service, even i make calll several times within 2 years but no body attend, even i called them 5 times in a day also -- last 02 years only they come for AMC's.last two years not even one service available from shivam enterprise within my AMC period.
            Please do something my parents are suffering from this kind of hail things.

THANKS
            PIN - 743223.
            Mobile :[protected]/[protected].
            Email : [protected]@gmail.com/[protected]@yahoo.com

Eureka ForbesOVERFLOW PROBLEM AND WHITE GRANULES COMING

AQUA SURE DOUBLE STORAGE PURCHASED 3 WEEKS BEFORE FM MILAN STEEL DOMBIVLI EAST MAHARASHTRA INDIA.NOW PROBLEM IS WHITE GRANULES COMING OUT AND WATE OVER FLOWING.
              I COMPLAINTED ON 27/06/2011 AND GIVEN COMPLIANT NO.[protected] THEY ASSURED ME WITHIN 24 HRS.BUT NO BODY TURNED UP. AFTER THAT SHOPKEEPER GIVEN MOB.NO.[protected] ON 29/06/2011 THEY TOLD TODAY ITSELF PROBLEM WILL SOLVE.BUT THEY ALSO NOT TURNED UP. ONCE AGAIN I COMPLAINED TO EUREKA FORBES THEY GIVEN ME LOCAL FRNCHISE NO.[protected] CONTACT PERSON MR SHEIKH. THERE IS NO RESPONSE. MY E MAIL ID : [protected]@yahoo.in and my address : BASAVARAJ S KEMBHAVI B 12 ANNAPURNA SWAGAT CHS ANAND NAGAR MANPADA ROAD DOMBIVLI EAST 421201 MAHARASHTRA STATE. MY MOB.NO.[protected]

Eureka ForbesBreach of Trust and Violation of Business Ethics

Breach of Trust and Violation of Business Ethics

I have been the victim of a mislead, mis-sell, dump & forget scam by some personnel of Eureka Forbes. The total loss to date is in 7 (seven) digits INR. I have material over Rs 6 Lacs in stock which are turning to dust.. the result of poor after sales service & unkept promises of a Sales Return. Eureka Forbes senior management has also not responded to my appeals for reasons best known to them. Irrespective of the huge amount of wealth destroyed, this is my effort to make my friends aware of unscrupulous dealings by people who would destroy a business worth lacs for their personal career gains. In this public folder you will find some of the actual documentation & history of this scam.

SCAM HISTORY: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-4721ccbe.html

Breach of Trust and Violation of Business Ethics

Eureka Forbes LimitedEureka Forbes Limited - Hyderabad - Very Poor Service - False promise by Sales Person

Hi,

My Customer ID - [protected] and my Contact No - [protected].
                  My Request Numbers - [protected] / [protected] ( May 11 th 2011)

Sales person - Chandrashekar visited my place (Kondapur, Hyderabd) and gave so
                  many false commitments and promises and delivered Total Sensa in the month Jan 2011.

No service has happened till May and for this i have to call helpline.

Mr Naresh - [protected], service person, he acted as if he is only service person in india and he know the world and before him we are nowhere. I have never seen such attitude person in my life.

He was not bothered to show me the TDS level, Still my unit is showing 180 and the TDS should be in between 100 to 130(promised by sales person)

Chandra Shekar advised me that my unit is under two years warranty and helpline and service person advised that it is only one year.

Now, i totally lost faith on these people... They have cheated on me ... Even, the response from Hyderabad team is really very bad.

I have wasted my money (Rs 17900/-)

***********************************
                  Update:
                  Jun 01, 2011
                  From Last few days, i was calling Helpline for the update, but there is no positive answer. They even don’t have the phonelist of the superiors. They are just mail distributors.
                  I am losing my patience. In future, i will never opt for Eureka Forbes.

Friends, think twice, before you opt Eureka Forbes
                  **************************************

Update:

Service:
                  Today, the same service person by name Naresh visited my place and did few minor things and still the TDS is showing 160 and I expect the TDS should be below 120. From day 1, TDS was 110 and now this is showing 160 – 180.
                  Even, I spoke with Srinivas Reddy ([protected]) Manager for service team and he promised me that he will check tomorrow and I feel the response is poor what I expected from a Manager and Naresh advised that nothing he can do for TDS issue and also l feel that the taste of water is not improved.

I am waiting for tomorrow, to see if any wonder happens.

Sales:
                  I spoke with Mr.Venkateswarulu ([protected]), Head of sales team, about the promise of two years warranty.
                  Mr.Venkateswarulu, clearly mentioned that I have two years warranty for my unit and he advised me that he will talk to Srinivas Reddy for this issue.

I advised the same to srinivas reddy and he said that he will get back to me regarding this.
                  There is no proper co-ordination between sales and service team in Hyderabad.

Want I expect from Eureka Forbes:
                  Please replace me with a new unit, as I feel that my unit is not working well and give me the written confirmation that my unit is under two years warranty which was promised by Mr.Venkateswarlu sales team.

**********************************************

Update: Jun 03, 2011

Naresh, disconnected one of the filter and advised that he will come tomorrow to test the TDS, he wants to know, if anything wrong with that filter.
                  Today, 2nd day, he never turned up to my place to look into the issue.

Even, after repeated calls to Mr.Srinivas Reddy ([protected]) and Naresh, the issue is still the same.

Today, Naresh came to place when the door is locked, he just left note on my gate and went away. I clearly told them that I am not available this evening, still they came and went away.
                  No one bothered to call before they visit my place.

I am losing my patience and I am very much worried about my family health as we are drinking the same water.

I don’t mind to take legal action as this is directly reflected my family’s health.

*************************************

Update 5th July 2011

Mr Naresh – Service person - [protected]
                  Mr.Srinvas Reddy –Manager – [protected]
                  Mr Sai Ram - Regional Head – Service – AP - [protected]

After repeated calls to Mr Naresh, Srinivas Reddy and Sai Ram( Regional Head – Service – AP ). Atlast Mr Naresh visited my place and connected the filter back and went away without resolving the issue.

Still, the level of TDS is 160.

Naresh, walked away and stated that he can’t resolve the issue and talk to Mr. Srinivas Reddy for any further discussion.

Mr. Srinivas Reddy –Not taking my calls.

Mr Sai Ram- Out of country.

This is the service I got from Eureka Forbes people.

Even, Regional Head is not bothered to look into my issue.

After we purchase the unit from them, No one cares.

Very Very poor service and false promises by Sales people.

• Di
                      Dinakara Rao Jun 04, 2013

My Customer Id is [protected].I have entered in to AMC(renewel) for 3 years on13/02/2011
                      that is from 13/02/2011 to 12/02/2014.Till now no one has come to do servicing.All my telephone calls are of no use.Latest Complaint Number is [protected] dated 30/05/3013.I think they (Service Persons of Eureka Forbes ) have become insensitive to Customer Complaints.

• Ve
                      venkateshwarlu.A Aug 13, 2012

good service from venkateshwarlu

Anil choudhary Mar 05, 2010

I bought aquagarad total reviva wp system 15/12/209 which filter choking .my req.no.[protected] cut.id.[protected] system use under graound water ? my problem not attending for long time .i waiting 25th feb .

• Di
                      dilips Jul 22, 2009

Dear sir/madam,

i hAD buy aguaguard RO TOTAL AMT COST 14500. AND HERE MY PROBLEM IS MY RO NOT WORKING FROM LAST TWO MONTHS. AND MY RO IN WARRANTY PERIOD, AS BUYING DATED 30.08.2009, IN NAME OF TIRUPATI ENGINEERS 327 ASHAPURNA VALLEY JODHPUR RAJASTHAN INDIA 342005. CONTACT NO. [protected]

Dilip singh rathore

• Sw
                      swapnil Jul 05, 2008

I have purchased Water Purifier of Eureka before a month and still waiting for its installation and people from customer service, also simply ignores the request. Here no- one think of customer. It is ridiculous so I need legal advice to sue a case against eurecaforbs for the compensation against inconvenience caused.

SANJEEV SHARMA Oct 01, 2007

I bought Aqua Guard Total Inova from Panipat. The agent who supplied the machine is Mr. Ajit Singh, Code No. 9013538. The machine is without any AQUA GUARD logo and seems to be outdated one. All my complaints for an early replacement have no hearing from Eureka Forbes Limited.

Beware people!

Eureka Forbes Trendy Steel Vacuum CleanerEureka Forbes Trendy Steel Vacuum Cleaner not working after Single Usage.

Hi,
                    I purchased a Trendy Steel Vacuum Cleaner on 23 Apr 2011 at Jain Wire, DVG Road Bangalore. I used it only once on 29 Apr 2011 for about 35 minutes to vacuum clean our house. I switched off and packed inside the carton. On 30 April 2011, I tried to switch on to clean my computer; it worked for 3 minutes and got switched off automatically. I tried to check if there was any loose connection, but every thing was fine. After going through the mini manual provided by Eureka Forbes, I thought it was a trip inside the machine, so had to wait for about 1 hour to restart, however it did not start at all.
                    I immediately called their Customer care No: [protected] and lodged a complaint No: [protected]. A technician came home to inspect on 1 May 2011. He opened the machine, checked the electronics and said that he is specialized only in water filter. I told him to send a person who is qualified for vacuum cleaner. He went back and sent another person on 3 May 2011. The person came home and checked the motor and informed the motor has burnt out and the spares are not available. He informed that as he gets the new spare, he will come and fit it and so he went back. When we called today 7 May 2011, he claims that there is no spare at all.
                    If the defective machine does not have the spares then why should a company sell its Product? It has been 2 weeks only after purchase, used for only 1 time and the Motor has gone. Till now there is no response from the technician or the customer care. I have called up the customer care again and again today, but they inform saying they will send a person. I really don’t understand what to do with this after purchasing a vacuum cleaner for 6000 Rs. I FEEL AS IF IAM BEEN CHEATED BY A COMPANY LIKE EUREKA FORBES. Hope at least the Forbes Management will take it seriously to get the machine replaced with the defective part.

Naveen
                    [protected]

EMS (Eureka Managed Services) Professional Services — Non-payment of contract techs

This company hires small computer companies and freelance techs to provide services and repair to...

Eureka Infosystemfraud Cases

Dear All,
                      This is regarding to kumar Adarsh, he is a fraud person. He has taken money from many people for BPO kind of business, after taking 20 Lacs rupees from the public he is absconding now. I am one of among them cheated by him & suffering a lot. I have given money to him for BPO process & he has spoiled my life. I waited around 1 Year for him but he is not traceable. Guys I have request to you, if you guys find any king of trace about him pls help me out. Pls save my life……………………..:( . You can see him in linked & facebook, his email ID is [protected]@gmail.com.

fraud Cases

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
                          Sent: Thursday, 9 August 2012 8:40 PM
                          Subject: Removal of complain

Dear sir/Madam,

I have posted negative complaint against Mr. Aadarsh through your website in January 2011.Now the matter has been resolved between us so kindly remove my post.as i have forgot the password and login ID seems to become deactivated so i am not able to remove the comments myself. I have also requested for the duplicate password but there is no response from your side. please suggest me the way to remove that post or kindly do this for me.I am eagerly waiting for your response.It is very urgent so please revert back to my mail as soon as possible.

Best regards.
                          Usha Kumari...

• Eu
                          Eureka Infosystem Sep 06, 2011

Dont buy any process from him, still he has not given my money back. he is froud person.

• Eu
                          Eureka Infosystem Sep 06, 2011

Dont buy any kind of process from him still he is absconding & not giving my money back

Eureka Forbas Aquagard Water Purifier RO Total NF RevivaVery Poor Product Quality & Services

We have purchased Eureka Forbas Water Purifier Aquagard RO Total NF Reviva in month of March or April 2010. Within 6 months product started malfunctuning and water circulation was very very low. We kept on complaining, Complain Details : Compalin Dts.:6-11-10, 11-11-10, 12-11-10, 22-11-10, 24-11-10, Complain Nos.: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] respectively. After making so many daily phone calls Technician visited and changed the filter and same day evening again its stopped working. Again making so many phone calls, registering complaints till today i.e. 26-11-10 nobody is least bothered to solve the problem. False promises are made daily.

Please help us to fight with them, we want to return the product and want refund of the total money we paid.

Eureka Auto GlassHack shop from hell

Just like many things in the city of Detroit, Eureka Auto Glass optimizes the classic rip off business and provides zero customer support. This place has damaged dozens of cars, including mine! A simple window replacement turned into a complete fiasco involving a filthy shop, disgusting workers who dirtied up the car, and a crew of people who have absolutely no idea how to install auto glass. They just smear on the sealant, and leave a huge mess behind.

Should one feel the need to return to have a problem resolved, you can look forward to guttural verbally abusive Yemeni man screaming and spitting at you.

I have yet to find a business license for these guys on line with the Michigan Dept. Of State. They do not have one certified technician on the premises, these guys are just a bunch of hack artists who simply have no clue how to fix or install auto glass. They damage vehicles and leave a disgusting mess behind when they are done.

Add to all of this that this shop is in one of the worst parts of the city of Detroit. Stay will clear of this hack shop unless you want the water INSIDE your car instead of outside.

Eureka Forbes - Aquasure Pearl UvNo Replacement

I had purchased an Eureka Forbes Aquasure Pearl UV with Chasis No 8000633 from Vijay Sales, at Goregaon (E), Mumbai on 12.10.2010. I was informed by the sales person at Vijay Sales that an Engineer would be coming for the installation of the same within 4 days.

On 14.10.2010, one of the installation person turned up for the installation and during the process, found that the equipment is leaking, (this being brand new purchased just 2 days before).

I tried to log a complaint at the call center on the same day on 14.10.2010, but was informed that the Call Center does not accept complaints for Aquasure. I was given the contact Nos of one Yogita, but till date the nos given are not reachable.

Subsequently, i again called up call center on the same day (14.10.2010) after a gap of some hours, and to my surprise, i was told that they do accept the calls for Aquasure. Is this a serious training issue directed at frustating the hapless customer who has been caught in the Eureka Forbes net?

The Customer Executive who took my call did not even know the basic difference between a new installation complaint or an old m/c complaint, he kept asking if the equipment was under warranty, finally, when i lost my cool, he registered the complaint where i mentioned the problem and asked for an replacement of the equipment.

I have been repeatedly following up with Eureka Forbes Call Center to check the status of my complaint, but till date there is no update.

I had also logged a complaint through your website on the same day, again, till date no response.

Today is 22.10.2010, no one has bothered to call me up or send someone with the replacement or even call me and find out what the situation is.

Eureka ForbesSELLING OF DUPLICATE PARTS

I HAVE PURCHASED A WATER RO (AQUAGUARD TOTAL) ON 05 JUNE 10. AFTER BARELY 4 MONTHS OF USE I NOTICED THAT THE ADDL FILTER PROVIDED BY REP OF EUREKA FORBES IS LEAKING. FOLLOWING IS SUBMITTED:
                              1. THE ADDL FILTER PROVIDED IS DUPLICATE SINCE THE SAME IS CONFIRMED BY ANOTHER REP OF EUREKA FORBES.
                              2. IT IS BADLY LEAKING SINCE LAST 20 DAYS.
                              3. AFTER NUMBER OF COMPLAINTS AND REQUEST AND REMINDERS TO COMPANY REPS ONLY AND ONLY ASSURENCES ARE GIVEN THAT IT WILL BE REPLACED IN NEXT 24 HRS, BUT IT SEEMS NO BODY IS BOTHERED.
                              4. THE ADDL FILTER HAS BEEN SOLD TO ME AT A HIGHER COST.
                              5. THE NAME OF CSS WHO SOLD SPURIOUS ITEM TO ME IS VIPIN AND HIS CODE NO IS 9037771.
                              6. REQUEST INVESTIGATE SO THAT MORE PEOPLE ARE NOT CHEATED BY THE COMPANY.
                              7. FEW PHOTOS ARE ATT FOR REF.

• eureka forbes Dec 03, 2013

Dear Customer,

Please accept our deepest apologies for the trouble and inconvenience caused.

We deeply value your relationship with Eureka Forbes and wish to provide you with the best solution to resolve your issues as soon as possible. Please give us a chance to serve you better.

In order to solve your issue and prevent this problem from occurring again, we require your cooperation.

Please share your contact details/complaint no with us.

Our customer service personnel will address your issue immediately.

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard Total RevivaRefund

Eureka Forbes salesman Satish Pandey visited me on the 20th of August and recommended upgradation of my existing Aquaguard. He was insisting that Aquaguard Total Infiniti was the ideal product that I should buy. I was hesitant as I was not sure on what basis he was insisting that Aquaguard Total Infiniti was the product that I should purchase. I insisted that I wanted to meet his senior so that I could take his opinion, too. Satish Pandey came the same night accompanied by his senior Harikant Sharma. Mr Sharma felt that Aquaguard Total Reviva was the product that I should consider. They made me speak to Mr. Firoze Siddiqui, who also endorsed the Aquaguard Total Reviva. So I confirmed my booking vide Order no. [protected] dated 20-08-10 and a issued a cheque for Rs. 8999.00 (Rs. 1000.00 being the buy-back value of my existing Aquaguard).

Satish Pandey promised next day delivery and installation the following day, which was not to be.

He also promised that once installed, he would bring TDS meter to check the TDS level and also take the water sample to your laboratory to confirm that the filtered water was potable. I had to call innumerable times to get him check my water using the TDS meter. The other promise of getting the water sample checked at their laboratory was duly declined.

He also promised to refund me the amount I had paid towards AMC of my existing Aquaguard within 3 days. Its over a month and a half, I have still not received my refund. I have called innumerable times, but in vain.

Why do I, as a customer, need to follow-up so vigorously ? Why do the sales people or their respective seniors give false promises which cannot be adhered to ?

Till the time the sale was made, I received several calls from the Sales team. What about the after-sales promises ? Who is responsible for that ? Why can't the company be clear about what can be delivered and what cannot be ? Why keep the customer in the dark ? How can I have my issues redressed ?

• Se
                                    seshadri rajesh Aug 30, 2014

i have recently relocated to Hyderabad from Coimbatore having Aquaguard reviva, for installation i have called 25 times from march2014 till date nobody turned up when i asked to meet for new one they are immediately reaching me and discussing with me iam very clear i dont what to buy new one only i need installation i dont know how it will be done . [protected] rajesh.s

• Sh
                                    shysm Dec 23, 2010

I have a similar issue. I sent a mail a month ago but no response as of now from the company. And calling the customer care is no use. I'm attaching the same mail here.

"" Hello Sir/ Madam,
                                    Good Afternoon!!! I'm Shyam( cust no:[protected]) from Hyderabad. I purchased an Aquaguard Total Reviva unit for about 9900/- on 31st May, 2010.
                                    ==> During the demo the sale associate( Chandra sekhar Reddy) has informed us that the Unit will be under WARRANTY for a period of one year. Specifically I asked does the Unit as a whole comes under warranty, for this he said everything will be under warranty. Only thing he said that I have to replace some parts for every year or their life.
                                    Everything was fine for 4months. We loved the taste of water from the filter.
                                    ==> But after 4th month the purifier wasn't working properly. I raised a complaint with Euro Helpline. A service technician had come after 10 days of my complaint (unlike the two working days promise). By introducing his name as Mr.Raju, he checked the unit and said that its not working properly because of the low water pressure. I told him that there is no chance of decrease in water pressure since installation as we didn't do any change to our water supply. I asked him if its water pressure issue then how the purifier worked properly for 4 months.. he didn't had any answer for it and left.
                                    ==> I again called Euro helpline so many times but only after 5th time I got a request raised again with a request number provided to me at this time [protected].(23rd october, 2010) but no one has turned up till 9th of november (15days). Thenl I went to office in Eurekha Forbes Office in Hyderabad Personally to verify the status, one manager by named Mr. Krishniah has assured me that he will send the technician and as said technicians by name Mr.Satish and Mr.Raju([protected]) have come and checked to finally inform me that a something called RO Membrane is not working and to replace it I need to pay for it. I got shocked as with no fault of mine if the item is defective and in warranty I'm asked to pay for the repair.

Sir/ Madam my concern is why should I bear loss when there is no fault of mine. Please kindly help me to get the defective part replaced or the entire thing to be replaced.

Thanking You,
                                    Your Sincerely,
                                    Shyam Sunder Reddy Kanthakatla,
                                    Cust ID : [protected]
                                    Address:
                                    18-13-17/A/3, Bandlaguda
                                    keshovgiri, Hyderabad-500005

Phone No: [protected] / Alternate no:[protected].""

so all buyers be-careful before purchasing Aquaguard water purifiers.

Eurekaforbes/acquaguardfraud

Reminder - 1
                                  Sir,
                                  My self B.K.Rout, Deputy Manager(Finance), NHPC Ltd(A Govt. of India Enterprises), presently residing in Patna and regular user of your branded products. I was having with me the Acquaguard Classic since long and due to it's improper functioning I was interested in purchasing a new Water Purifier System of your Company. Some how I got the contact number of one of the agents in Patna namely, Sh. Rajnish Mob No.[protected]. He immediately next day(Sunday) came to my door with Aquaguard Total Infinite. Since, I was more interested in RO System, I was reluctant to acquire the INFINITI instantly without observing the other similar items; he convinced me a lot to take the Acquaguard Total Infiniti that he has brought with him. In fact, he has not guided me properly, not suggested about any scheme for exchanging my old Acqua Classic nor about a better system even if I was interested in paying more for a better RO System. He told me to use the Infiniti for some days and if it become unsatisfactory, he will change that one. Keeping the machine INFINITI in my home he went to send a mechanic for installation within a hour. The whole day I waited for the mechanic and could not do other job since I live alone in my house. After a second call from me the mechanic came and installed the machine when unfortunately, no water supply was there in my house. Instead of waiting, the mechanic went away giving me the instruction how to run the machine when there will be the water flow and with assurance that he will again visit my house on the very next moment. When the water flow started I did as per instruction but, I found the small leakage of water from the machine. Immediately I complaint over the telephone both the persons but, unbelievably, surprisingly and very regretfully to say that till date even after passage of more than 2months time, no body could visit my house for a while second time. Since from the very day with my busy schedule I am calling atleast once on every day but the rubbish sales man Sh. Rajnish every time telling me something new story and never coming to me neither personally nor sending any body. I have paid the full amount of INR9500 for the machine but I could not yet get the bill. I spent the money but, could not get a single bottle of pure water till date. Your sales man is still assuring me to replace the machine for which I am not using the machine at all rather, just looking after the machine with utmost care. When I was in need of a RO Water Purifier, your people made me a custodian who can only see your brand name every morning and night but could not use it. Just imagine what a horrible situation I am passing through and how can I recommend my official colleagues who were waiting me to take the water purifier first and then only they could purchase.
                                  In view of above, I request your attention and demand to replace the Acquaguard Total Infinite with another Water Purifier with RO system of your brand immediately. I am ready to bear the extra sum even though I have already suffered a lot.

Eureka Camp StoreDon't honor warranty

I purchased the Eureka Copper Canyon 1512 in June of 2007 from the Eureka store in NY. As soon as I received my tent I noticed two of the poles were broken so I contacted Eureka to register my product. When I contacted them Sandy stated that the product was so new they did not have any replacement poles at that time and to contact the company at a later time. I proceeded to my first camping trip with make shift poles in June and we got soaked not from the tent leaking but from the floor absorbing all of the ground water into the tent. So, we complained to Eureka again and as usual got Sandy and she offered no solution for us. Eventually (3 years later) we got sick and tired of this tent so we sent it back to Eureka against their good judgment for warranty repair. To our surprise Sandy called me and let me know they would not even be checking the tent for damage because the tent had extensive UV damage and that voided the warranty. I asked her how the tent gets extensive UV damage and she stated this tent had to have been set up year round for many years and quote Somebody probably lived in this tent Excuse me, I stated you just insulted me by stating I live in my tent. What kind of company even speaks to their customers in this manner, I thought to myself. I explained to her that my tent has seen a total of 9 camping trips in 3 years and the tent would not have seen more than 63 days in the sun. She either got my tent mixed up or the companys standard answer to all warranty claims is UV damage and warranty void. Over the next month I left two voicemails and three emails demanding to speak with a manager, all went unanswered. Finally, after much complaining to Sandy again the Manager called me to insult me some more. Martina who she claimed she was the manager of the store told me my warranty was voided to UV damage. Again, she made a similar claim as Sandy did, Sir, your tent had to have been set up all year around for at least 5 years. I can provide affidavits from exactly 6 other adults who can verify my tent has always been in my garage until the family camp trip every year. I have come to the conclusion that Eureka has canned responses to all warranty claims so they dont have to honor them.

• Se