Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

1860 266 1177 (Customer Service)
+91 703 988 3333 (Customer Service)
+91 804 663 6363 (Online Sales)
+91 224 882 1700 (Head Office)
B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon Innova Marathon NextGen, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg Lower Parel
Mumbai
Fri9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

No action has been taken to resolve my complaints

I bought a RO-water purifier with model name "Aquaguard Rivera". According to the terms and conditions of the company, four(4) free services should be provided within one year, but instead of representative complaints, whose details are given below, no action has been taken.

• Tp

MOB: 9367611029

to,
    customer care eurka forbes

sir,
    we bought aqua product namd aquaguard reviva before 3 years. now the water taste is entirely changed before 6 months.we informed it to the nearest office neyveli.a technician names SIVARAMAN came an change the watr purifiers.and put AMC for rupees:3800/- for a year.now 2 weeks ago the water taste change entirely again, we informed to the aqua neyveli office.a technician names MERUIN PARIS came 4 time and he knows nothing about the watyer puirifires.again we call the technician named sivaraman, he could not take the phone when we ring.customer care and service was VERY VERY POOR IN EUREKA FORBES. THERE IS NO RESPONSE FOR OUR AMC AMOUNT RUPEES 3800/-.THE AMC BILL NO. IS 20246312. PLEASE TAKE THE ACTION IMMEDIATELY.EUREKA FORBES WAS VERY VERY POOR.PLEASE TAKE THE ACTION AS WELL AS SOON

DATE:19.11.2012
    PLACE:PANRUTI

• Tp
    T P K natarajan Nov 29, 2012

we have bought aqua ro system before 4 years.it cause repair before a month.it is under AMC period.AMC rupees 3800/ paidin may month of 2012 to technician named sivaraman(9842138692). AMC bill no.20246312.
    NO RESPONCE EVEN THOUGH SEVERAL REQUEST BY PHONE.
    the technician named marvin paris (8220775741) came and changed the regenerate membrane.that membrane not under the working condition.this service also several times we calles them.
    VERY VERY POOR SERVICE.
    WE PAID AMC ON 02/05/2012.WHAT WE CAN DO???
    NEXT YEAR WE THINK ABOUT TO PAY THE AMC OR NOT.PLEASE CONSIDER IT AS URGENT
    SEND TO US THE MESSAGA QUICKLY...
    our registered in your customer care. (04439883333).the regist number is(69223961)

T.P.K.NATRAJAN B.L
    26 g kumbakonam road
    panruti.cuddalore dist
    tamilnadu.
    607106.

• Dh
    dhasmana Jan 11, 2013

Same heere.I paid around 4K for AMC and there is NO RESPONSE for any complaints. We are complaining since 1.5 months now but there is no response. Eureka forbes does not provide any service inspite of taking AMC in Bangalore. Regards, Jitendra Dhasmana, OAK-104 SJR Park Vista, Haralur Road, Off Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, 560102 ph-9916833258.

a stagnent water inview glass&storege water tank lid was not poperly closed

My aquaguard total sensa with blue G purchase on19.6.2009 &my customer ID is [protected]. complaines are 1.there is always a stagnant water in a particular part of the water purifier.2. this product designed in such a way that insects can easily come in small cockroaches, ant etc that is hurmfull to our health. In this connection it is informed to you that i have no service from your end . After giving call for a number of time then they come but no knowledge about theisproduct. So we are not satiesfied whith their servies. therefore I want to look into the matter and replace the purefirere with a new one .So that i do not have to face such problems any more .

Poor Service

You have to have tons of patience before you call [protected] (Pune Eureka Forbes helpline). Their useless customer service representatives (Shayak, Ankit, and Rakhi) are simply going to be nice and NEVER yield any positive result for any of your service requests - I needed to get my Aquasure Platinum re-installed since I had transferred from Bangalore to Pune, but 4 days have passed by and nothing has happened inspite of repeated calls.

Power supply failed of RO

I am from near Godhra (panchmahal) city. I purchased water filter Elegant RO Make Aqua Sure Eureka Forbes from Aquaguard on dtd. 1/8/2009. Due to problem in its power supply unit its working was stopped from dtd.2/6/2010. I called service engineer on cell no.[protected] often. but, till today, he is not responding about repairing or replacing the faulty parts. You are requested to take needful action in this matter because RO plant is not working from last one month. I also called on service care center at Baroda, but all phone nos are found rong numbers. You are kindly contact me on cell no.[protected] please.

My Address:
Gujarat.

Dealer Name: M/s. Ravi Corporation
Address: Kalal Darwaja, Godhra- 389001
Bill book No.9
Invoice Bill No. 895 dtd.1/8/2009.

Bill not received & machine not working

Purchased Aquaguard Total RO Water Purification System from Eureka Forbes Ltd Bangalore (080-[protected] /[protected]) on 18/04/10 vide purchase order No.002127. Paid by Cheque No.012123 for Rs.9990/- drawn on Union Bank of India, Chandralayout, Bangalore 72. Delivered by Srinath-[protected] on 23/04/10. Invoice not received till date.Compalined several times to Mrs.Valli/Arpitha-phone No.[protected]. The machine is not working since 12/06/10. Compaline "Authorised-Service Agency"-M/S SLN Enterprises -Phone080-[protected]. No response.Repeatedly complained to office Executive- Mrs Valli-080-[protected].Neither Invoice received nor mechanic was deputed to repair the machine.Take necessary action.
E.Sundara Rajan (customer)-080-[protected]/[protected]
Flat No.705, Block-3 "Skyline City Apts:, Chandralayout, Vijayanagar
BANGALORE-560 072
E.Su

Bill not received & machine not working

BAD PRODUCT & SERVICE FROM EUREKA FORBES

I had purchased a Eureka Forbes Water Filter (Model: Star LX) from Vijay Sales, Chembur, Mumbai (India) on April 9, 2010. The technician who came to instal the machine on April 11th told that the machine was defective, as the PCB was not working. After my persistent follow up on phones (no response received from their Feedback lodged by me in their portal), a new machine was sent, duly replacing the defective piece. However, when the technician came to instal this replaced piece, he found that the filter inside the machine was in broken condition. Again after repeated follow up, they replaced the filter and finally the machine was commissioned after 3 weeks of purchase.

Now, on June 4th (just within a month and half, of commissioning the machine), the water filter is again under repairs. This time, the tecnician promptly came to address the probloem, when we lodged the complaint, but says that the PCB in the machine is not working, and needs to be replaced.

It is more than a week since the technician had visited, and our follow up with authorised service agent (in chembur) reveals that they do not have stock of the PCB and they are helpless. They are so rude to tell us that we should take up the matter with the agency who had supplied the piece.

The result is that despite spending Rs.9500/- we are not in a position to use the water filter and it has been frequently under repairs.

Eureka Forbes is totally insenstive to its customers (like me) who are suffering due to their bad after-sales service. Their website does not have a proper link for giving our feedback / lodging our complaint. The feedback given by me last time, is YET TO BE REPLIED !

Matter needs urgent attention of Complaints Board or any Forum who can redress my complaint.

J.MAHESH
33/201, HP NAGAR EAST
VASINAKA,
CHEMBUR
MUMBAI - 400074 (INDIA)
0-[protected]

• As
    Ashk Feb 01, 2011

I had a similar experience with Star LX model. When it was delivered, it was defective and it took me weeks of follow-ups to get it in working condition. 6 months after that, the filter needs replacement. I have been trying to call up all the customer care numbers of eureka forbes for 2 months now but no one has turned up to replace the filter. beware of Eureka Forbes; its a cheater company which will sweet-sell you costly products with a promise of after-sales service and then just ignore you for even simple things like filter change.

Non-Maintenance of Water Purifier after AMC

Sir,
I have installed a Water purifier at my residence of model CLASSIC for which an AMC is given to
M/s- CARE Enterprised, Chandmari Chowk,
Motihari, Eest Champarn, Bihar. Annual Maintenance Contract was
signed on 10.11.2007 and valid upto 09.11.2009 .Invoice number of
contract receipt number is 663 . This contract was signed with the
Eureka-fobes's franchisee M/s- CARE Enterprised, Chandmari Chowk,
Motihari, E.champaran for Rs. 1690 for two years in which I was supposed to get 4 (four )maintenance.
First Maintenance was done on 10.11.2007
Second Maintenance was done on 21.01.2009 (after 14 months)
Third Maintenance was done on 07.09.2009 (after 8 months)
and Forth one is due.

Second and Third Maintenance was done after so many complains and mails. I have made a complain at Patna office on 18.05.2010 about this matter and my
complain number is 281
We have made a number of complains with Proprietor of Eureka Forbes franchise at Bettiah Mr. Sudhir Kumar but he doesn't listen to our complain rather his behavior is very arrogant and rude.Now I have been left on the mercy of God. I had made a lot of hue and cry for my second and third maintenance and same thing I have to do now. I don't understand, what to do next. Do you people have any regulatory/supervisory method to look after sales-service?
As my AMC expired on 09/11/2009 but second maintenance was done after 14th months, Third was done after 8 months so on the time of third maintenance, it was told that my forth maintenance will be done in next 6 months as I have paid for 4 maintenance.
So, sir please help me to make my machine functional as soon as possible.
Thanking You
Manmohan Prasad, Bettiah, W.Champaran +91-[protected]

• Ar
    Arun Bagde Sep 24, 2008

Good afternoon,

This is Arun K. Bagde from Nagpur i have purchase one RO System From eureka forbes just befor 2 days . still not given proper Demo From your Executive & today i was shok system automacly stop thats why
    today not given mineral water. i thought i am wastage my 15000/. i am calling to your Executive no resposece & not pick up the phone.

Executive Name mr. Ajay Patrikar (m) 9822469466

please take necessary action & please help me

Regards

Arun Bagde Address
    plot no.59, guruprasad nagar
    (m) 9970143083 duttawadi, amravati road,
    nagpur-440023

• Pr
    Pradeep Sep 24, 2008

I have a eureka forbes vacumm cleaner. I made repetative call to service center but they didn, t pick up the phone and its more than a month since I have registered complaint. Pathatic service.

• Ns
    N. Srinivasan Oct 11, 2009

My name is Srinivasan. I have been using aquaguard nova for the past nine years. Till last year I was having AMC for that.

At the Ambattur Branch, Chennai 600 053, one Mr. Gupta attended to my visit. He was speaking to me at peak volume as if there was a dispute between us inspite of my informing that I am one of the valued customers of Eurokeforbes which went into his deaf ears. He sent one Mr.Veeramanikantan for checking water quality and for counselling. After checking he informed me that my borewell contained 580 tds and his system can reduce it to 30 to 50 tds. When I requested for a reduction in price, he negatived. He also said aqua puri plus is an assembled set and not theirs. He took my son's name and address from a computer print out. After some time, there was call from a courier misreading my address. Another technician also called through landline asking whether the equipment arrived. There was poor communication between them, which was evident from the invoice, which contained incomplete address and my phone number as 25640246 instead of 26570246. It is a pity that a concern in Ambattur is unaware of local landline prefix numbers. Moreover I asked Mr.Veeramanikantan to attend to my vacuum cleaner free of cost (as a gesture of being their customer)in which the speed regulator was not working to which he agreed to. He promised to call me back about this. There was no feed back from him though there was repeated calls from him and his colleagues. After my calling back, he informed me that it would cost me Rs.300/-. The technician who installed the machine also did not exhibit the tds output content of the machine as informed by Mr. Veeramanikantan. Mr. Veeramanikantan informed that the waste water would be around 50/50. The technician said it would be 60/40. It was 70(wastage)/30 of water accumulated in the system.

All these show that the company is not caring for customers' satisfaction. The performance lacked perfection, courtesy below average, and business to their advantage.

My clarification (1) as to the tds output, (2)quantum of waste water and (3) aqua puri plus not theirsto be physically enlightened lest laymen are taken for a ride and to ensure that reputed organisation makes fair business with customer satisfaction as its prime moto. I feel terribly sorry for the treatment meted out to a positive customer at the age of 57 which cannot be expressed in words.

• Mu
    MURALY . M. P Jul 24, 2010

It is very sad to inform you that the water purifier of eurekaforbe's aquaguard we bought before 40 days has been given for servicing for more than three times.
    I humbly request you to replace the water purifier. The model is AQUAGUARD CLASSIC 3-in-1 water purification system.

THANK YOU.

service

We have purchase a R.O. from Aqua guard through Service Engineer (Mr.Vikash Gautam Mo. No. [protected]) from Meerut on dated 25/04/10.He is saying to after installation, we are not responsale for any query.he confirms us that he would sent the orignal invoice in 2-3 days.but he has not send any invoice.we have called him many times, but he is not given any responce for it.

• De
    Devendra _Singh Sep 07, 2009

any one is not comming for sevice after AMC

• Ar
    arvind tiwari Sep 05, 2012

i have purchased the vacuum cleaner of eurekaforbs, at that time the team leader Mr. vinod desale from aurangabad promissed me that he will provide me the storage bag for the accessories of vacuum cleaner but nearabout six months has lapsed but till this date said storage bag for the accessories of vacuum cleaner is not supplied to me and said vinod desale is not responding to my phone calls

SERVICES VERY POOR NO REPLYE SERVICE CENTER

BHAVNAGAR SERVICE CENTER SERVICES IS VERY POOR . WE PURCHACE EUREKA FORBES CLASSIC IN BHAVNAGAR DELARSE DHARAM RAJANI BUT NOW YOUR SERVICE CENTER NOT COMMING TO MY HOUSE AND NOW THEY HAVE NOT SOLW MY AQWAGUARD COMPLAIN

I REQUEST TO YOU SOLW MY EQWAGUARD CLASSIC TECHNICAL FOLT SOLV IMDIILTALY

IF YOU NOT SOLW MY PROBLEM WITHIN A WEEK I WILL GO ON COURT ON JUSTISE (GRAHAK SURAKSHA BHAVNAGAR)

THANKING YOU
ATUL R MEHTA

• Ra
    Rameshwar Meena Jul 04, 2012

I am resident of H.N 994, Mahavir Nagar First, Kota, Rajashthan, I purchased Aquaguard of Classic model the detail pasted in the said appliances i.e code AQ classic, B code 10131, Q.N 1 S.N 2005437 AG classic, Mfg at Acquamall ISI CM L9405172, L3/L4 H.E.C Mallital, Bhimtal -263136 Since purchase three times local complaint redressal cell incharge Mr Vineet Verma send technician, according to technician the above said Aquaguard is deffective & need to change, but still Iam waiting for new & well condition Acquaguard of your reputed company.Kota 's complaint redressal incharge Mr Vineet Verma contact number 9694373737, 9462415566
    It is kind information, Acquaguard for purify the water but due to negligence by company we are drinking unsafe water for the last one month, now the company will be responsible for any kind of health trouble so take notice of your valuable consumer Mr Rameshwar Meena., H.N994, Mahavir Nagar First, Kota, Rajashthan contact noMobile .9414177597

• eureka forbes Jul 04, 2012

Dear Mr. Rameshwar Meena,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint and your contact details. Our service team will contact you soon and fix an appointment to resolve your issue, at the earliest.

SERVICE

I am extremely disappointed with the post purchase services of eureka. I had purchased the REVIVA RO in the month of May 09. I have already lodged the complaint almost three months back. the people at eureka told me that our service engineers will take care or ur ro product.it happens with in the warranty period.After warranty period ??????????. Infact i feel like a cheated customer because i have followed it up many times but every time they assure me that something would be done, but nothing happens!!!.
if u are not rectify my problem then...
s.nazir
[protected]@in.com
madurai

• Su
    SUBHASH RAMANI Feb 01, 2010

My aquaguard machine, model booster is not working last 3 months, ur dealer m/s kothari stores is not providing service after many times we r registered the complaint.

• Ha
    H.A.W. Jul 23, 2010

I had purchased a vacuum cleaner in Dec, 2009. After repeated complaints, no one came for demonstration for three months, Finally, I threatened them about taking the complaint to Condumer cout, they sent a technician in March, 2010. I asked him about the retractable cord, he said it is broken. Next day another tech came and said he will repair a small wheel.
    That's the last i heard from them. I have lready broken two wall sockets due to the cord being pulled back into the machine.
    It is July now. Almost 7 and 1/2 months of purchasing thevacuum cleaner but no response from such a REPUTED AND WELL KNOWN COMPANY!!!
    WHAT A SHAME ! THEY DON'T RESPECT THE CUSTOMER WHO IS THE BE ALL AND AND ALL OF THE CO0MPANY!!!
    WILL TAKE THIS MATTER TO CONSUMER COURT...
    H.A.W.
    MUMBAI.
    [email protected]

• Rv
    R V Raghavan Feb 11, 2011

Have called about six people in the company, some several times,
    requesting service of my water purifier.No one has turned up, despite promises.Dreadful service.

product replacement plans

i had purshased a vaccuum in October of 2009. With the vaccuum I also decided to purshase a product replacement plan. It was a very big mistake. They are a joke to get people to spend more money. They are fairly cheap but it several people a day purchase them they can equal up to alot of money. I been having problems with this vaccuum for months but had the product replacement so decided to wait to deal with it big mistake. I had went to walmart to return to vaccuum. I was informed that there is a two year factory warranty on the vaccuum and until that warranty ends there is nothing they can do for me. So I called the manufacturer and they want to ship the vacccuum 60 miles away just to get it fixed and if they feel it was my fault then i am responsible for the repairs. So I dont understand the whole purpose of the plan. I always shop at walmart but i think this just did it for me. I figured I would try to replacement warranty for convience. It hasn't been convient and I still can't use the warranty. It's wrong to do people this way. They have lost my business. Kmart is just as cheap and a person can return things to Kmart for up to 6 months no questions ask. I think something needs to be done about they way they treat people.

• Vi
    Vimal Pathak Jul 11, 2009

Dear All

I have purchased the Eureka Forbes Latest water purifier model 5 years back. I found that the local person are charging more money for AMC. Every year, he says that AMC charges are increases..

I request the company representative to contact the customer directly and clarify that what would be right charge

Regards'

Vimal
    [email protected]

• Te
    TedE51 Nov 02, 2009

We bought two Eureaka vaccums and twice the motor burned out on us! The first time we thought it was wear and tear, the second happened again. The motor was not spinning the rotors and then smoke and POOF. Done.

• Wp
    Wpebler Feb 01, 2011

I purchased a Eureka Enviro-Steam Floor 313A cleaner in March 2010 with the 1 year warranty. It has worked sporatically. It is heavy, difficult to clamp the cleaning pads in place, pours out all the steam at once leaving a huge puddle on my floor which I have to wipe up with a towel, has a limited cord length. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Eureka has chosen not to stand behind their product and passes the problem to a repair shop and then back to amazon.com. I've offered to return the faulty cleaner to them for a return of the purchase price and they will not take the unit back and told me to return it to where I purchased it. Amazon has a 90 day return policy and after that says you have to return the product to the manufacturer, who says return it to amazon.com (a pass the problem to someone else technique). I could understand if I had done something to damage the unit, but newer reviews that have been written by others describe the same issues. So much for customer satisfaction.

• Ak
    akash deb Apr 16, 2012

There are so many ...

• smhrahi May 13, 2012

i need to work here...

• Fo
    Formate Sep 05, 2012

I had purchased a vaccuum in October of 2009. With the vaccuum I also decided to purshase a product replacement plan. It was a very big mistake. They are a joke to get people to spend more money. They are fairly cheap but it several people a day purchase them they can equal up to alot of money. I been having problems with this vaccuum for months but had the product replacement so decided to wait to deal with it big mistake. I had went to walmart to return to vaccuum. I was informed that there is a two year factory warranty on the vaccuum and until that warranty ends there is nothing they can do for me. So I called the manufacturer and they want to ship the vacccuum 60 miles away just to get it fixed and if they feel it was my fault then i am responsible for the repairs. So I dont understand the whole purpose of the plan. I always shop at walmart but i think this just did it for me. I figured I would try to replacement warranty for convience. It hasn't been convient and I still can't use the warranty. It's wrong to do people this way. They have lost my business. Kmart is just as cheap and a person can return things to Kmart for up to 6 months no questions ask. I think something needs to be done about they way they treat people.

Poor Service

I bought a Eureka Forbes vacuum cleaner (Trendy-Steel) on 1st January 2009 from Vivek Limited (Tambaram branch, Chennai). The sales person Miss. Maha, had mentioned at the time of sales that they provide the best service to the customer and if any problem we can even give the complaint at Viveks itself and thy would take care.
A person came for the demo and found that the Automatic cord winder was winding while using. So we called the Viveks and after 1 month they send someone for the service they did something for a long time but there was no use, vacuum cleaner had the same problem. Then I gave complaint at the customer care, but NO ONE attended to our problem.
I personally went to the Viveks limited in the month of Oct’ 2009 and gave a written complaint in their book. NO ONE turned up, and then I went again after a month (Nov). Then one person came and said they need to change the Automatic cord winder. After 3 days he came back and tried to fix it but this guy did not even know to open the machine he took 2 hours and he changed but he spoiled almost the whole machine, he said he will come back to do it, but he did not turn up.
Then I called the Customer care, Miss. Priya attended the call and assured me that they would send the person. Well the person came, but after 2 weeks, he opened and he said he will go and get another person then he could not close the machine, he took more than one hour to close it. Again I called the customer to take back the machine, I don’t need it. Then one person came to check the problem but was not able to, so I sent it through him to service on 30th Dec 2009. They kept the machine with them for more than one month.
End of Jan 2010 one person came back with the machine, I asked him to operate the machine, the dust bag indicator was still not proper, lot of scratches on the machine and the screws are not there. I did not want to keep the machine I told him to take it back but he was rude to me and tried to force me to sing the papers for delivering the machine, which I refused to sing.
• I had good opinion about Viveks, why are they selling such products in their shop and giving false assurance about such product.
• This is the worst Experience I had from any brands. If Eureka Forbes are not able to repair the machine, they should not sell it. Better they stop marketing it and taking the health of the people into their hands.
• Eureka Forbes has not trained their service personnel properly and they send untrained people to waste our time.
• these issues caused me mental torture.
If they can refund the money and take the machine, we would be greatly happy and can go for another brand.
M. Justin Raj
[protected]

• Hu
    hungryvac Apr 07, 2010

I am the proud owner of a Eureka the boss smartvac it eats brush roller drive belts one a day.

breakage of the outlet pipe within a year

the pipe or the so called outlet in the reviva of Aquaguard was broken within a year of its purchase. The service boy from the company says that it cannot be replaced without the charge. Then for what nuts sake the company gives a warranty and others.These companies simply swindle the money of the people and keep bloating.Hope somebody comes and checks this out .My humble request to the people is never yield to such kind of products of Eureka forbes.if people dont buy then what the ### is that company going to do. To hell with this eureka forbes.happy that i did'nt buy the vaccum cleaner.NEVER BUY THIS COMPANY'S PRODUCTS .

• Sb
    S BANERJEE Oct 19, 2011

THE 10INCHES BOWL OF MY AQUAGUARD IS LEAKING SINCE PAST 1 MONTH...DISPITE CALLS MADE TO THE SERVICE CENTRE AT ALLAHABAD, ITS NOT REPARED AND THE AREA MANAGER MR. AJAY PANDEY HAS THE ODESITY TO TELL US THAT AS THEY DONOT HAV THE PART NOW, USE MSEAL TO REPAIR IT N RELACEMENT OF THE PART CAN BE TAKEN CARE LATER ON...THE AQUAGUARD IS BEEN LEAKING FOR ONE MONTH NOW AND NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN YET.
    REGARDS,
    MRS. S. BANERJEE
    ALLAHABAD
    U.P
    INDIA

• eureka forbes Oct 20, 2011

Dear S Banerjee,

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.
    For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

Eureka forbes team

• eureka forbes Jan 05, 2012

Dear Mrs. Banerjee,

We have not heard from you for a while now. We would like to resolve your issue, incase you are still facing a problem. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

• Ki
    KiranMS Jan 07, 2016

Hi I have Aquaguard Water Purifier but outlet is very narrow pipe provided. Is there any connection pipe or extender I can get to bring outlet down to collect water from distance...Pls advise and where it is available..

Not providing Free Services as per the norms

Dear Sir/Madam,
I got AQUAGUARD #TOTAL GOLD NOVA WP SYSTEM installed on 11 Nov 2008, customer ID: [protected]. I have the following complaint, which needs to be addressed at the earliest:-

(a) The AQUAGUARD has not been serviced thrice with in warranty period as was told to us.
(b) As on date, after testing the water TDS is 366, which as per my knowledge is very high that can lead to serious problem for old & young members of the family.

It is brought to your notice that SALES OFFICE : Shop No. 203 & 204 2nd Floor, The Guman II, #A# Block, Jaipur-302021 Telephone No : [protected]/96 are not being attended, even the 24X7 Eurohelpline No 3988 3333, which has been mentioned in the TAX INVOICE seems to have been changed, since it is intimated electronically "PLEASE CHECK THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALLED".

You are rquested to please solve my problem at the earliest, since it is a matter of consuming water.

With Regards,

Sincerely Yours,
Col M S Chauhan (Retd)
Mob No:[protected]

• Bd
    B.D.SHAH Jul 09, 2010

AQUA GUARD NOT FUNCTIONNING

Poor service

My eureka forbes Auqguard ST2000 is under AMC . Aquaguard stopped working and I complained on 6th Nov'09. After few reminders a person came after few days and tried meddling with it and could not make it alright and said he will send his superior who never turned up till date (13.11.09) I contacted several times with a Political promise that it will be attended immediately. I am helpless. Such big companies do not care in staffing competent people or administrative capability to monitor and control them. We are at their mercy after buying.

Product Installation

Recently in August i bought a Eureka Forbes water purifier. unfortunately i have to travel abroad for 2 Months and i took the delivery of the product and told will do the installation after am back to the sales Executive

After i came back from Abrod, tried calling the sales executive in the number which he has given in his visiting card. The sales executives mobile numebr does not exist. The office numebrs which he gave in the visiting card nobody picks the call. after two days of trying the number in his visisting card i tried to call the toll free customer care number. i explained the problem and they told them i need to install and they sent a technician home next day. the technician quotes he is only a service man and he doesnt know installation. if you need a person to install i will bring a service man but you need to pay Rs 150 (Bribery to the core). then i called up customer car eagain and told them send a person to installation and not to service (though i told earlier also clearly i need a person to do first time installation). and they said they will send a person home for installation before 12 o closck. No one came. then i called the customer service at 1 o clock, they said they will send a person by 3 Pm. No one came and again i called them up at 3 30, the lady in the customer care is saying may be you would have shifted house (Most funny) and after 10 Mins she calls back and saying all our technicians have gone for diwali holidays so only by monday we can complete your work.

For those of you who intend to buy products of Eureka Forbes done ever pay full money before installation is complete, thereby you can also avoid bribes requested by their technicians, dont trust the visiting cards given their sales executives. Before paying money check the Mobile Number and landline number in their visiting cards and check they are accurate and belong to their offices.

• Ku
    Kumar Jan 03, 2008

Attention!! Do not buy Eureka Products. Absolutely Zero service... Dont get carried away by their ads...
    The Aquaguard Water Purifier stopped working after about 6 months of usage. I requested for service to Eureka Forbes telephonically. But even after 15 days of registering the complaint, there is no response. Everytime I call a new person attends the call and promises to send some engineer immediately but nobody attends to the problem. After having paid the annual service charges, it is disheartening to see that the equipment is not repaired for 15 days.
    I feel it a shame for a reputed company like this who commit to the customer about their excellent service but disappoint with this sort of unprofessional behavior.

• Ag
    AG PASHILKAR Sep 04, 2009

I had placed order for installation of water purifier after paying cheque no 893193 of sbi NAL Bangalore for
    Rs 9590/= on 03 Sep 09 at 1200 noon . I was told the aquaguard will be installed on same day in the evening. When it was not done in the evening I started cheking with the person on phone 9880447726 who has sent the marketig person to me (tel no 9972252808 on3 Sep 09 at 1200 noon) I could not get any response on the cotrary I got acall from Tel 98865695o7 stating that water purifier will be delivered on 04 Sep 09 before 1500H. The itm was delivered in the afternoon but required a small tube to be fitted which was promised will be supplied by 1500 H on 04 Sep 09. When I checked with Tel 9886569507 I was told to contact Tel 9900571810 I am been tossed from one person to other. I hope Mr Vijay tel no 9900571810 will do the needful at least on 05 Sep 09. My Ref No is receipt no 711 Ref 047796 issued by Farah commercial complex 75 JC Road Bangaloru Tel No 22222314/22224453 as shown on receipt. My complaint is why the costomer is made to ring up different persons and run from piller to post just to get your product in good shape on time ? The 24 Hour help line number pleads egnorance . A Standard company with its standrd product is not able to to give proper customer service is matter of concern.

• Va
    Varghese Suresh Dec 09, 2011

I had booked for Eureka Forbes water purifier during an exhibition at Kochi on 6/9/11.
    I paid Rs1, 000 as advance.
    Later on 22/9/2011 their personnel visited me and obtained cheque for the balance amount Rs8490/-
    I had booked the same for a new flat under construction.
    Now on completion of the flat, I requested the company for installation of the water purifier.
    Mr.sivaram.s, Group Customer Sales Specialist, took the order from me.
    Now they are asking funny questions like, who took the order, who took the cheque, why machine was not supplied to you etc. They have failed to install the same yet.
    They have not supplied the machine to me as the same was booked at exhibition site paying advance only.
    The man for installation told me over phone, that it is my duty to take up the matter with the company and get the machine, and only then he can install the same and that he cannot do anything on the matter.
    I want a fast installation as i propose to move to the flat immediately.

From,
    Final receipt no. 325
    email - [email protected]

• eureka forbes Dec 13, 2011

Dear Mr. Mathew,

We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

• eureka forbes Dec 14, 2011

Dear Mr. Mathew,

Thank you for giving the confirmation that your issue has been resolved. We hope to serve you better in future.

Eureka Forbes Team

Faulty installation of aquaguard total inova

I purchased aqua guard total inova water purification system on dated 28.09.2009 vide bill no 012332( unit sr.no.2017104) from authorized dealer at Shimla (H.P) for rupees 8850/ cash.The sale representative of company Mr.Mahinder Thakur installed the system improperly and it is not working from very next day.I called upon the tel.no.[protected], [protected], [protected] given by the sale representative many times but it is very said to mention that despite my repeated request they did not attend my complaint.It is very painful to mention that the company has provided the poorest customer care facility to me and i felt cheated. I Once again request that you kindly direct your representative to install the system properly.<br />
Dr.satish verma House no.145 Ward no.2 Hamirpur(H.P) E.Mail- [protected]@yahoo.com

Service Complaints

I have given the complain for service on date 08/08/2009, vide req no.[protected] but till date my problem has been not solved, meanwhile i have calledup more than 50 tumes-Praveen Jain

complaint is not being attended properly & promptly

My aquaguard was not working as indication light was freequently shifting from green to red.Because of it I was not able to draw puriffied water.I made a complaint with Great Care Services at Phone [protected] on 25.09.09.No complaint no. was communicated by them. The Engineer visited on 26.09.09.He cleaned the filter & the inside electronic card.The water did not come through instrument. I again made the complaint on 26.09.09.The Engineer visited & card is not working.He was not having spare card. He told he will replace on 28.09.09.As I am not having drinking water I am purchachasing it from the market.I am having annual mainenance contract reciept no. [protected] dated 16.07.09 & this contact is renewed for the last about 10 years.Kindly look into as Iam still not having puriffied water for drinking.
-D.K.Chaturvedi
18/13, Ist floor,
Shakti Nagar
Delhi-110007
Phone 011 [protected]
Mob. [protected]

duplicate parts provide us

Sir/Madam,
i m pritpal singh from jalandhar.last year i, ve bought a water filter system from eurka forbes company by door seller MR.AMAN SHARMA.he tols me that we provide 2 free service in a year and change the candle(water filter unit'part) both time free. sir/madam on behalf of good faith i purchase 2 water filter from MR.AMAN SHARMA.he give me just only 2 candle on the time of purchase and told that other 2 candle i'll provide oyu after some days because its not available in our companys store now.on 1st service the serviceman come for service and told us that these candles are not original.when i call to MR.AMAN SHARMA he says that dont worry i'll deliver it tommarow to you.after many calls he says to me that now i m not working in eureka so i cant deliver the original parts to you.after that i visit the haed office of EUREKA FORBS JALANDHAR BRANCH and meet with MR RAMAN SHARMA who was manager of JALANDHAR BRANCH at that time.after many comminucation i also chaet with me and not sove my problem.
so plaese justify my acuuse and change the parts of water filter product.
Thankyou,
pritpal singh
514 GTB NAGAR,
JALANDHAR CITY.
E:MAIL...[protected]@YAHOO.COM

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices