Having problems with Abenson?

Abenson Customer Service Contacts

+63 29 210 888 (Customer Service)
‎+63 29 027 731 (Customer Service)
Waltermart North Edsa 8001 North EDSA Veterans Village
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Abenson Customer Service. Initial Abenson complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Abenson above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Abenson. Discuss the issues you have had with Abenson and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

J
Aug 21, 2020

Abenson — Gas range oven

The promoter and the supervisor at Abenson Malabon Citisquare branch were so rude. We buy a gas range oven...

Z
Jul 01, 2020

Abenson — Customer service

this happen at Abenson puregold Bacoor at 11:15 am June 30, 2020, I file a complaint regarding to the...

AbensonKelvinator delivery

I am trying to reach the cutomer service to follow-up on the delivery of the refrigerator that I ordered online.. It's been a week and I don't hear anything from them.. I am trying to call the customer service number for how many times now but no one answers just voice mail.. I tried also texting their customer service number still no response.. I just wanted to know when they can deliver the refrigerator.

• Updated by MSantos24 · May 19, 2020

Finally, they did call me regarding the delivery and theu will deliver it today.

AbensonCondura refrigerator

It's hard to believe a huge chain store like Abensons doesnt respond to customers!!

I cant believe you are completely shut down that you don't even monitor email?

CONDURA REF. PURCHASED ON 02/27/20

Invoice #38018

The refrigerator is not working please contact me asap to arrange for replacement or repair.

Justin Workman [protected]

BLK 29 LOT 25 CASA GUADALUPE SUBDIVISION, INOSLOBAN, LIPA CITY BATANGAS

AbensonProduct replacement

This is regarding the unit we purchased with ABENSON Filinvest Alabang, last October 13, 2019, Sunday, Samsung 43" Television. The item were delivered last October 15, Tuesday, my husband make a testing of the unit the day it was delivered and found out that it is not working. The same day we called the hotline to report the defective item. After the reporting the conversation between the other party in the hotline coordinated for us a schedule to the check-up the unit which is on October 17, Thursday. The technician came in the afternoon to check the unit and made a service report indicating that the unit needs replacement. The tech. from Samsung Chronicles Manila, told us that the replacement of the items is possible within 2-3 days from the date it was checked . We are expecting the delivery of the replacement to arrive last October 19, 2019, but again upon checking with abenson branch in Filinvest, this has no approval yet so the person who assist us on our inquiry, Michael, ask for the documents to send via email. I tried to call Samsung Chronicle regarding the service report provided last Oct. 17, why is that the Abenson filinvest dont have a copy of the service report and not aware of the status of the item for replacement. I have reached the line and talk with the person in behalf of Samsung Chronicles, she checked with their system, and found out that the unit has already have the approval which was posted Oct. 19, 2019. How hassle, it should be coordinated by the Samsung to Abenson that the items is needed to be replaced. Still Michael of Abenson, asked my husband to send the service report including the invoice which is very hard because of the poor connection on our area. Again after my husband completed all the needed documents they told us to wait for another 2-3days which is different from the Samsung report who called us that we have to wait for another 2 days for the delivery of the replacement after the said approval. Today is October 21, Abenson Filinvest branch called me for the update that we still need to wait for the approval of the replacement. How long will it take for a replacement. Is this the fastest processing for the replacement, 3 days of waiting is too long. Now we have waited for 8days from the time the items were purchased until now there is no replacement of the item. This is very inconvenient for us, you should do improvement on this.

Product replacement
      Product replacement

Sep 27, 2019

Abenson Metro East — whirlpool industrial washing machine

Fyi. Complaint to abenson - metro east re poor handling of their accredited courier on delivering item...

Abensonabenson w-mall outlet

Good day to you.
        My Name is Allan Dolores. I am a regular customer of WMALL Abenson outlet in Macapagal Avenue.
        On Sept 10 1843H I paid for an Iwata air cooler with a promise that I can pick it up after 3 days. Unfortunately as yet today Sept 18 the item is still not available despite a series of calls and follow ups.
        Please Help.
        My no is +[protected]

abenson w-mall outlet

Abensonfridge still under warranty, but took away & trying to charge more than what we paid?

We purchased a refrigeration unit (Approx 16, 000 PHP) from Abenson's Robinsons Mall, General Trias - Cavite - Philippines & after 1 year, the unit started blowing warm air. Our unit was still under warranty & they came to collect. 3 weeks later, they said we had to pay 12, 000 PHP? as the warranty did not cover the parts needed to fix the unit? We asked for it to be brought back to our home, as it was to expensive & we could get it fixed a lot cheaper. 8 weeks later & 3 visits to Abenson's, our unit has STILL not been returned. My wife went again today, only to be told the unit will be delivered to us next week. They have said this twice now & when it does not come, they read our text messages, but don't reply. Then we have to visit Abenson's AGAIN.

Abenson Shop Onlinedelivery schedule and address

I am very disappointed to this Sales Representative named MA. ANNE GONZALES of abenson.com shop online.

She called me yesterday (July 24, 2019 - 2:49pm) informing me that the delivery schedule of my order of Fujidenzo Key Lock Refrigerator is today (July 25, 2019 - after lunch/clinic hours).
            The Key Lock Refrigerator I ordered will be use for our Clinic Branch in Montalban. So since this girl (Anne Gonzales) informed me that the delivery is today, I instructed our nurse in Montalban Clinic to get the vaccines from our Cold Storage Warehouse and put it temporary to the Cold Box while waiting for the new refrigerator to arrive. But time has passed and my order was not yet arrive to our clinic. So around 2pm I called this number ([protected]) used by this girl Anne Gonzales, but it turns out that this Anne Gonzales is not present. So I have to talked to other Sales Representative and her name is Julie. Julie was nice and accommodating.

So after the talked with Ms. Julie, I found out that the address given by this Anne Gonzales to the Delivery Driver/Personnel is not the correct delivery address.

I am very disappointed not just because they didn't meet the delivery schedule and they even made a wrong address but because the trouble, flawed and additional expenses that Anne Gonzales gave to me.

In the end we need to returned the vaccines we pulled out in our cold storage warehouse today and bring it again when the new key lock refrigerator arrived.
            She gave me trouble and double additional expenses!

Abensonabenson puregold commonwealth luzon branch

Nagpunta ako sa store nila at around 7pm. Trying to look for a refrigerator because I badly needed it, if not for the same day but can be on the other day.

7:30pm, I am waiting for my husband to arrive, para makapili ng ref. But, where having a hard time choosing so we let the sales agent to explain everything. By then, I ask the sales agent to inform their staff that if its cut off already. May cutoff daw kasi yung delivery. Pag hindi umabot, 2days ang aantayin para madeliver. So upon informing na okay na process na yung payment, this GIRL CASHIER IS VERY UNRESPONSIVE, ARROGANT AND WALANG MODO AT WALANG KA-CUSTOMER CUSTOMER SERVICE SA KATAWAN. Ang sarap murahin sa mukha. At 8:03PM we were advised na tapos na yung cutoff na process na yan (while using her phone) at hindi pa nakatingin samin while telling. We end up idedeliver yung item sa isang araw pa. T**** nung cashier na yun. Napakawalang modo nya. Wala pang kaamor amor sa katawan. Habang nagpapunch pa e nagdadabog ng keyboard.

SA MANAGEMENT NG ABENSON, TURUAN NYO NAMAN NG TAMANG ASAL YUNG CASHIER NYO. MATAAS NA YUNG IHI, SUPLADO AT AROGANTE PA. NI HINDI NYA MAEPXPLAIN NG MAAYOS YUNG BIGLANG NAGCUTOFF E NASABIHAN NAMAN SYA. Ni hinid man lang kami inadvise kung bibili na ba kami.

Abenson Appliancetcl 55p65us 4k hdr tv

I just bought their TCL 55p65us from just a week ago and found out that the HDR feature is having flicker issues that covers almost half of the screen and it is really irritating in the eyes when watching 4k movies via stream and downloaded copy of a random movie. I paid cash for this tv as a present for my wife and I can tell that even the customer service experience is not that good at all. I was asked by their TCL sales person to go back to their store which is really too far just to show them a copy of the video I shot as proof of the HDR issue and flickering screen from my mobile camera phone. It was a disappointment from the very beginning. From the day that we bought it and then no available delivery up to the products HDR and flickering screen issue. All I was asking from Abenson is to replace the TCL tv right away within this week since we will be using it for a household event. They can't even commit for a good customer service and still insist that I should travel back to their store in Guiguinto Bulacan just to let them show the video I shot for the proof so they can confirm if a repair will be needed. Me and my wife were looking forward to see the best of this product's HDR feature and yet the experience was not really that good. This is ridiculous! A total waste of our time and money!

S
                  Feb 19, 2019

Abenson Gentri — lenovo

We just purchased our laptop 3 days ago. And we talked to one of the representative there and said the OS wa...

J

Abenson Alturas Tagbilaran City Bohol Philippines — very

I feel insulted and very much dismayed with your company. I purchased a 49 inch tcl smart tv at abenson...

M

Abenson Inc — fridge door loose thread upper hinge and screw

I purchased last june 23, 2018 a kelvinator model # ksd212sa sn# [protected] deliver june 25, 2018.. After we...

Abenson Incabenson u. p. towncenter katipunan, qc

Hi. I brought an A4 Tech headset Hs 5P worth Php 340 at Abenson's in U.P. town center in Katipunan last friday, around 7-8pm, January 5, 2018. I was not able to test it because if I open it, it would be hard for them to sell it to a different client. And besides, I was sure that it is in perfect condition. Unfortunately, when I opened it at home just today, sunday, Jan 7, it did not fit me because it wasn't adjustable. I went back today, January 7, 2018, around 5pm, to have it replaced or at least get my money back. The staff, including the manager, named James, were saying that they do not replace items that are working and it would have to be under approval for x number of days if they could replace it. I just have to come back again and check if I can have it replaced. No other option, just that! Just imagine the situation, if you were in my shoes. You bought something that u can't use, even if it was functioning and they can't help you with any convenient solution. Their body language says that I was the one causing them inconvenience and they were overstaff. I know that it was just 340 pesos but i was very disappointed on how they handled the situation. My husband even bought a television for my father in law last sat, jan 6! I will not transact with your company and spread the word to my family and friends. Your customer service is so poor.

Abenson Taytay, Rizal — delivery of replacement unit not sealed

We are asking for the replacement of the unit that we bought last Nov. 9, 2017 because it is defective. Then...

Abenson Walter Laguna — devant tv

I was contacted Walter Calamba Laguna Abenson branch to send tech para maayos yung TV. They promised October...

B

Abenson Avant Trinoma — damaged refrigerator

We bought an Electrolux ETB2100PE at Avant trinoma Abenson branch, last Thursday June 19, 2014. Though they...

Quezon City
                    C

Abenson — inappropriate behavior

the officer in charge/Manager of abenson puregold valenzuela is very rude and deserves a punch in the face...