Power Smokeless Grill Logo

Power Smokeless Grill

Having problems with Power Smokeless Grill?

Power Smokeless Grill Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Power Smokeless Grill Customer Service. Initial Power Smokeless Grill complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Power Smokeless Grill above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Power Smokeless Grill. Discuss the issues you have had with Power Smokeless Grill and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Power Smokeless GrillI am complaining about ordering a grill plate from the company.

On 10/27/2020 i ordered a grill plate from the company. I was told as i had purchased the Smokeless grill i would have to pay only $15.99. Well i ordered the grill plate in October and as of 1/22/2021 still haven't received it. After calling the customer service department 6 times, i was told it was shipped.
One customer service person said it was delivered and left on my door step but would send out another one. That one never arrived !! The other customer service people were of no help !! I would like it if people gave me $15.99 for nothing !! I am just really turned off with the company and wouldn't order a product from them again !!

Power Smokeless GrillThe griddle for the grill

I ordered and received the powerxl grill no griddle.. To get griddle you have to pay shipping and have it sent to you... It's been a month and still no griddle and you cannot reach them to get information.. Order number.. 2150z202052126220 I want my product immediately
    Questions?

Frequently asked questions:
    Get answers by clicking here.

Order status:
    Visit www.TristarCares.com to check the status of your order.

E-mail & phone:
    Write to [protected]@tvcustomerinfo.com or call us mon.- fri. 9:00 a.M. To 8:00 p.M. Et
    Sat.- sun. 9:00 a.M. To 5:00 p.M. Et
    At [protected].

Power Smokeless GrillPower smokeless grill with free air fryer

Received the smokeless grill on 5/2/2020.. Put together on monday 5/4/2020, but the hardware (screws, nuts, bolts etc.) were not in the box to attach the handle on the lid
      Plus.. I was supposed to get a free air fryer but so far it hasn't arrived
      The customer service # is always a busy signal
      I've sent 3 different emails to 3 different 'customer service' email addresses and all 3 came back undelivered
      What kind of scam is this?? If I don't get this resolved i'm going to demand my money back!!!

Power Smokeless GrillPower smokeless grill xl

I bought this grill on june 28, 2019 it worked fine for about 70 days and the power button started acting funny and today I tried using it and the power button isn't working at all. I call and I get the speech about it being out of warranty. Most electronic devices have a year warranty. Now I am out 165.00 on a grill that doesn't work at all. I would think you would have more pride in your product than 60 days. It's like it's not expected to work for very long and the consumer is taking the hit. I work hard and had to save my money up to purchase a grill for my family and it didn't even last one summer. It's totally rediculous.

Power Smokeless GrillPower smokeless grill

This product is a scam. It does not work as a grill. If you want to lightly boil something, it might work. The product will heat up properly for a couple minutes, and then it will stay on low and not heat up again. So your food will not cook properly. It is dangerous to sell a product that will not let you heat up food to the proper temperature. This company should be ashamed of itself.

Power Smokeless GrillPower smokeless grill

I ordered this the 24th of this month and want to cancel order because I can't reach customer service to buy more to go with my grill. My name is ann kowal 26 haley ln. Buffalo ny 14227. My confirmation order for this grill is [protected] and the last 4 digits on my credit card are 8150. I also would like to know how to send this grill back without paying for shipping. You can reach me at [protected]@gmail.com.

Ann kowal

Power Smokeless GrillPower smokeless grill

I bought the power smokeless grill I have had the grill for about 2 months now and it worked great. We were getting ready to use the grill one day to cook burgers for the people coming over for game night. We plugged it in and it wouldn't do anything. I called to let the company know, to see about getting the grill replaced. Then I was given this site to see about getting a $50.00 walmart gift card. I was listening and they hung up on me, so I decided to try doing it online.

Power smokeless grill

• Em
                  Emmajenn Jan 07, 2021

I bought the powerful smokeless grill yesterday. Today, I followed all directions and proceeded to grill hamburgers. Half way through, the grill shut down and started beeping. It will not turn back on. I certainly hope I will not be told this thing is out of warrsnty!! I will repost once I can get through to the company.