Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

1860 266 1177 (Customer Service)
+91 703 988 3333 (Customer Service)
+91 804 663 6363 (Online Sales)
+91 224 882 1700 (Head Office)
B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon Innova Marathon NextGen, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg Lower Parel
Mumbai
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Non functioning

I have a water purifier(MODEL no: A G Classic ) of Eureka Forbes. It has stopped functioning since last week of August, 2009. After repeated complain the service technician did arraive and found out that the circuit board was not functioning. He took the board
with him and promised that it would be replaced within a couple of days. It has already past 10 days now, but still the appliance is
not functioning. the standard reply from the service center is that the board shall be replaced today. I sincerely hope necessary action shall be taken be-fitting your reputation. PRADIP RAY, G/35 Sector 2, Rourkela: 769006, Orissa.
Authorised Service Centre: C/630, Koel Nagar(1stfloor), Rourkela, Orissa.
Customer Code: 104

FAKE PROMISE

RECENTLY WE CHANGED THE FILTER CANDLES OF OUR ONE YEAR OLD AQUA-NF [protected]@rs3650, AS PER THE ADVICE OF THE SERVICE ENGINEER .SOON AFTER, THE AQUA NF TOTAL IS NOT PURIFYING THE WATER AS PER THE STATED PROMISE BY THE COMPANY.IN SPITE OF OUR SEVERAL COMPLAINT THE SERVICE BRANCH OF SAHARANPUR, UTTAR PRADESH, NEVER GAVE AN EAR TO IT.WE HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR THE 2ND YEAR SERVICING-ONCE IN 3 MONTH, NEITHER THIS PEOPLE ARE RESPONDING NOR THE HEAD OF THIS BRANCH HAS TAKEN ANY APPROPRIATE STEP.RATHER THIS PEOPLE ARE USING SLANG WORD &ARE THREATENING FOR BAD CONSIQUENCES IF WE DONT
STOP COMPLAINING.THEY ARE JUST GUNDAS&UNCIVILIZED CO.

Repeated request for AMC proposal.

We have been repeatedly requesting to send AMC quotation/rate for the water purifier to continue the AMC which expired on 29.06.09.It was a 2(two)years AMC.Your authorised franchise(code 2107)every time telling us while on enquiry that we will be getting it today.But the "today"is yet to come.All our communications were on telephone([protected]). Our last AMC receipt no.is AG 96B [protected].

You are requested to take up the matter with your proper authority so that our grivence can be heard and the reputation of the company like Eureka Forbes does not tarnish by these short of service shortcommings from your service providers. Urgent solution from the company side is solicited.

Thanking you.

For Kiron Transport Co.Pvt.Ltd.,
A.T.Road, Garpandu, Adabari,
Guwahati -781014

Contact No. [protected].

Local authorised representative not coming to install

I purchased Aqua Guard of M/sEureka Forbes in 2005. I have shifted my residence and called local authorised service centre on [protected] (in Tuticorin, India) to install it. Instead the rep. comes with a new set to sell. I told him that I don't want a new unit but to fit the existing one. He said that it is chargeable at Rs. 250. I said fine but it is nearly 1 month but nobody has come to install it. I feel that your reps. are more interested in selling new pieces than serrvicing existing ones. I have had similar experience with your company's vacuum cleaner. If you want to to contact me please call me at [protected] (Vasu V)
Hoping that the unit will be fitted.

BRGDS

Vasu

Hopeless customer service

My Aqua Guard - Water purifier - GOLD NOVA is not working since 2 weeks, i have registered a complaint against this, and till this no action. Hopeless customer service i have ever seen. I have been using Bislari water since two weeks. their people are not well trained, and not even well educated. I was about a buy a Philips and based on the voice on Customer service, i have choosen Eureka Forbes, thats my bluder. I never go for any Eureka Forbes product in my life. They say one part is not availble in India. If it is so, why they should market, they should have enough spares to give customer support. One simple answer is no spares available. Pathatic condition. I recommend, not to buy Eureka Forbes products.

• Ml
    m.l.dhar Sep 20, 2010

i have registered a complaint against my nova warer purifier on 31.8.2010 with customer care centre comp. no.740. Again on phone no. 39883434 and 39883333 on 15.9.2010. No action so far. In between, i made several phone calls. no use. How negligent the company is. What is wrong with the Co. when will they rectify the error and make my water purifier functional. Should I go the Customer Grievances Redressal Forum.

M.L.Dhar
    new delhi

Big mistake

I was shopping for a vacuum cleaner and was offered a demo of Eureka Forbes - their latest vacuum cleaner. I accepted it, and it was a big mistake.

After the demonstration was over, the sales people started talking us into buying the product. They said they came with an unopened new item, and since the box was opened and the vacuum cleaner used we are obligated to buy it.

We asked them to leave our house with the vacuum cleaner. One of the sales guys finally agreed to pick the item the next day motivating it that they can't take the vacuum cleaner today. We agreed.

No one came the next day and the day after. When we contacted them, they again told us that we need to pay for it. We then contacted their manager who also said that the item was opened and we need to buy it. We are being ripped off by these people, and I hope someone will stop them soon.

service issues

I had registered a complaint on my Euro clean XL vaccum cleaner(Complaint # [protected]) on 13th of April 2009. since then nothing has happend.
1) Everytime I call up the helpline they would say "I am sorry sir, but I shall ensure that it shall be done before this evening and nothing happens
2) And also, there is no escalation process in place. There is no supervisor whith whom I can speak to.
3) The helpline call handlers are not even aware of customer grievances.
4) Instead of getting call from service center I get a call for Demo for their sales people for the product exchange.

I recomend people to go for good brands like Samsung or panasonic which has a strong service backbone, I feel its a waste running behind these Moreons.

MANISHA MOHITE Jun 23, 2009

i AGREE THAT EUREKA fORBES IS A LOUSY cOMPANY WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE. i AHVE PAID AN ANNUAL MAINTAINENCE AMOUNT OF RS 900(RECEIPT nO 15434329) FOR 4 SERVICES AND TIOLL DATE THE COMPANY HAS NOT GIVEN EVEN ONE SERVICE. fOR THE LAST TWO DAYS I HAVE BEEN CALLING THE GIVEN NUMBERS AND HAVE SO FAR BEEN ASKED TO CALL ANOTHER NUMBER IN GOREGAON AND THEN IN ANDHERI. MOREOVER I CHECKED THEIR SITE TO SEND A COMPLAINT BUT THERE IS NO SUCH PROVISION FOR COMPLAINTS, ONLY MORE SCHEMES TO DUPE FURTHUR INNOCENT CUSTOMERS. I HAVE CALLED AT LEAST TEN TIMES IN THE LAST TWO DAYS BUT NO ONE HAS BOTHERED TO ATTEND TO MY COMPLAINT.
    MANISHA M

• Wa
    Walimbe S. G. Jun 23, 2009

Dear Ms. Manisha--
    If your water purifier is within warranty and/or you have entered in to an annual maintenance contract then IMMEDIATELY approach the Consumer Forum in your area. Please keep all the papers in tact. Consumer forum is a Government Body with semi judicial powers. The phone calls will not be accepted in the court as an evidence. Send a Regd. Ack. Due letter. Eureka Forbes will totally ignore your letters or phone calls till warranty or contract period is over.
    After this ignoring they are legally free to evade any action. The Consumer Forum will impose penalty on Eureka Forbes for cheating and deficiency of service. Eureka Forbes will engage lawyers and do maximum to evade. The Consumer Forum has powers to issue arrest warrants if penalty is not paid. Please claim full refund of costs of machine, the amount paid for annual maint. contract, damages to your health and family’s health, 18% interest especially if you have senior citizens in you household, also please claim 18% interest on the total claim amount.

Money scam

I had purchased a Eureka Forbes Acqua Flow Designa water purifier and took an AMC for Rs 2550/- starting from 11th Nov 2007 to 10th Nov 2010. The receipt number for AMC is [protected]. I had placed a service request for some problem in my acquaguard almost 7 days back on Oct 24th, 2008. I have also been requesting everyday on telephone by calling up their service centre on 011-[protected]/8 requesting them to send a service engineer to my residence. However, every day the standard reply from the service centre is that They would send an engineer today but that day has not come for 7 days.

I would now be complaining to my RWA (Resident Welfare Association) and they would ensure that no Eureka Forbes stall / sales rep is allowed to enter my apartment society.

Overall it has been a very bad experience and for the past seven days, we have been purchasing filtered water for Rs 200/- per day. Would Eureka Forbes pay any heed to this ?

job_charnock Jun 12, 2011

Breach of Trust and Violation of Business Ethics

I have been the victim of a mislead, mis-sell, dump & forget scam by some personnel of Eureka Forbes. The total loss to date is in 7 (seven) digits INR. I have material over Rs 6 Lacs in stock which are turning to dust.. the result of poor after sales service & unkept promises of a Sales Return. Eureka Forbes senior management has also not responded to my appeals for reasons best known to them. Irrespective of the huge amount of wealth destroyed, this is my effort to make my friends aware of unscrupulous dealings by people who would destroy a
    business worth lacs for their personal career gains. In this public folder you will find some of the actual documentation & history of this scam.

SCAM HISTORY: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-4721ccbe.html

Warranty is a RIP-OFF

I purchased a $200 vaccuum, once it stopped working I tried to get it fixed or replaced. The warranty company...

poor quality product & poor service

It is to bring in your notice that I had purchased EURKA FORBES SPRING FRESH RO from DABUR INTERNATIONAL, SADAR MARKET, GURGAON 50 days back.But since then I am facing lot of problem in its operation due to poor service.Within this period 4 times Service Enginner has attended the fault but due to lack of knowledge of these engineer my product is malfunctioning.
Every time whenever service engineer he detach some accessories from this system and says it will work without this.If different accessories like SV/pipes/flashing box is not required for its operation then how it will work.When I have to go for another RO in home town I perefer Kent instead of Eureka because of EUREKA forbes poor service.My RO is still not working properly and I am afraid that if I will call service engineer again I am sure my RO will be of no use.I request you to please arrange to replace my RO as it is in warantee period.

Regards
Naveen Jha
[protected]
H.No-1553, SEC-7 EXT.
Gurgaon, India

• Mu
    MUkesh May 31, 2009

I have bought Aqua sure Springfresh RO from Home town Noida in dec 2008 in rs. 12900.

I think Its water pump quality is low. So during use It gives alot of noice.
    Its water level sensor or auto on/off system is also faulty. They are claiming that they have a water saving mechanism. But I don't they have so because after every 30 mins or whenever not required(water tank full ) my RO turns on and reamins on for 5 mins and alot of water, electricity goes waste..
    At the time of purchase When I was comparing it with other leading RO Kent home town guy claimed that both they 6 stage water purification. and are same . after Some time I realise that It is missing UV protections system That is also important, wicth is available in KENt at 13500. Now I felt cheated.

It requires maintainancce after every 15 days because charcol precipitates in its water storage tank after some time. oops I wonder about its water purity.
    Service centers are inefficient and have untrained employees. I bought it with 4 free services. But most of times Its service center number always remains busy or no response (B/w 9am to 5pm).

Non receipt of bill & warranty card

We have purchased video phone.After receipt of payment no bill was given nor any warranty card and annual maintenance service contract given by m/s eurekabes forbes ltd, varanasi u.p. INDIA. We had been reminding since last 45 days approx without any result. Please help us. The name of the person who sold this item on behalf of the company is mr. J.P. Pandey.

• Pk
    PK1 Jan 27, 2012

Don't Ever buy Eureka Forbes Units thru sales person
    Eureka Forbes India
    Bangalore

I have committed to take Vaccum cleanre from this brand and at the time of selling, Sales person (Balu) promised me to give two gift vouchers along with the product as it is special offer deemed and he forced me to give my credit card details for this purchase thogh i was not willing to do so but with conditions "post dated" given and signed over the payment form ..But they used it on immediate day without considering the payment date mnetioned on the form and 11K got deducted from my card account which madd me fusing and loose my tolerance ...Finally the product got delivered but no Bill/warrenty card/gift vouchers as promised by sales person ..i raised a complaint to cvustomer care regarding the same ..it has been going on for almost 60 days .The Manger/Lead/sales person are not lifting my phone for take this product back and process refund..nobody is turned up to solve my problem ...

• eureka forbes Jan 30, 2012

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

• eureka forbes Feb 03, 2012

Dear Customer,

We have not heard from you for a while now. Please do let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Non issue of invoice, product received before 3 months

I have purchased one aquaguard water purifier booster in the month of May, 2008. So far I have not received any invoice/bill and warranty card. I inquired in the eureka forbes office at Visakhapatnam. But they told the invoice/bill sent by post. I am asking them to collect invoice personally. But they are supposed to tell the invoice should be sent by post. So far I have not any thing from this. How much time are they taking for this process. I have paid the payment through credit card. what is this to take the process for your company. This is not good for process the invoice preparation. If any one can paid installments, they above process is correct. But where there is single payment, You must supposed to send/give the invoice immediately.

Pathetic customer service

I had registered a complaint for non-functioning of my Aquaguard Nuvo (Complaint # [protected]) on 8th of August. But since then nothing has happend. But the following has happened:

1) Everytime I call up the helpline they would say "I am sorry sir, but I shall ensure that it shall be done in the next 24hrs" and I guess there 24 hrs are not over yet.
2) And also, there is no escalation process in place. There is no supervisor I can speak to.
3) One says he does not know who his manager is and the other says he has 2-3 managers. Making me wonder if there is any accountability
4) The helpline call handlers are not equipped with the basic information as to what is the email id or contact person for customer grievances.

Is there anyone in Eureka Forbes who is ready to listen to me???

• Te
    Teckchandani Aug 29, 2008

I agree with the complaints - from the time Eureka Forbes have outsourced the maintenance of their appliances to the small agencies to handle the customer complaints the services have been pathetic. We had in 2007 renewed the AMC contract for 2 yrs for the Nova Aquaguard Water Filter & really regret it. At the end of 1st year of AMC nobody came to replace the candle/carbon block (it has not been done till date even after various telephonic reminders & now the 2nd yr of AMC will also be ending shortly). In fact last year on one of our service request call the technician who came did not even know how to open the filter - he did something & broke one of our expensive taps leading to the flow of water, after repeated calls the filter was serviced and the tap was replaced (that also at our cost) that also it was very shabbily done. Also, the technicians always come for servicing in at odd hours especially in the late afternoon disturbing the sleep of senior citizen in the house even though they have been asked to come by 2:00 pm. Moreover, they do not even bring the service card saying that it was our call & not their regular service call (but till today they have never come for servicing of the machine as per the AMC entered they come only on calls) . Earlier only 1 technician would come to service the machine whenever called. Nowadays different people come & sometimes you really get worried from the security point of view for the family members who are at the residence.

We wish that the Company properly scrutinies the credential of all its franchisee members before enrolling them.

• Mi
    mink2848 May 23, 2009

Eureka Forbs is having ridicucous services and let me tell you that product is not worth buying. Pl never buy any Eureka Forbs product in life specially Acquaguard or RO. I have been using this product since 2006 but everyday there is some or the other issues in the product. You keep calling people who are the outsourced agency they will be least bother on the compliant. As the fact is water is a life for everybody and we can't compromise on the same.

My sincere request to all of you to not to buy RO a product of Acquagaurd.

• Gv
    G.V.K.VARMA Jun 20, 2009

Dear Sir, I have bought aquaguard water purifier during the year 2004 and since then im taking the two year service card by paying the required amount, but every time they are not followig the procedure what they have claimed to do. Its unfortunate that a reputed company like yours is being represented by a very negligent and careless service people and is certaily undermining your status. The service people have to replace the filter every 6 months as per the service agreement but even after the expiry of the above said period and our several reminders they are unperterbed and still not responding. So I was left with no option other than to m0ve the consumer court for my redressal. This is for your perusal.
    Thanking You,
    My address: G.V.K.VARMA
    Door No. 70/14/14/1
    Siddarthanagar,
    Kakinada, E.G.Dt., A.P.
    Phone: 0884-2375951, Mobile: 9866145951
    email: [email protected]

Ravisrini Sep 18, 2011

We are using Eureka Forbes water filter. Its output flow was very low. We raised a complaint to Eureka Forbes. The service person came and said it requires some carbon replacement. Even though the water filter is under AMC, he refused to change it saying that he will do it only if I renew the AMC. In spite of my repeated complaints there is no action.

• Za
    Zafar from Delhi Jul 11, 2012

Very bad service.
    I am making requests for last one month and they use to give assurance that the technician will come next day to resolve the problem.
    nobody came yet. Each time a new caller executive and i have to describe the problem from the beginning.
    Nobody is there to take the responsibility. Very irresponsible customer service team.
    Also, they have dirty data. I logged my request on my name but they have there own version. I don't know, who the hell that person is. But they use to take only that name for my request.I have to invest some more time every time I call to let them explain who I am. :(
    A company with good product and worst staff.

• Sr
    srikanth4896 Jul 17, 2012

Eureka Forbes sucks

Inspite of repeated reminders they have not shown any interest to change the filter.

We have purchased eureka forbes "Aqua Guard RO Total" for my house utility purpose in jan'08. They are supposed to do 4 services in the warranty period but they have done only two services so far. We voluntarily called the service people thru phone No.044 [protected].on 6.08.08. Inspite of several remainders they have not responded to clear the defect. I regret very much for the lethargic attitude staff / executives to cater the needs of the customer. If they don't respond within 24 Hours matter will be taken to consumer court.

• De
    DEEPAK DHAWAN Aug 28, 2008

We purchsed Aqua Guard RO for my house utility purpose in oct 07. The system is not working since the past 15 days. WE HAVE MADE UNLIMITED CALLS BUT TO NO USE. MYSELF INTO THE PRESS LINE NOW I WISH TO GO TO THE MEDIA OR CONSUMER COURT.
    THANKS
    DEEPAK DHAWAN

• Ve
    Venkataramani Nov 08, 2008

Dear sir
    We purchsed Aqua Guard RO for my house utility purpose in Nov 07. The system is not working since the past 15 days. WE HAVE MADE UNLIMITED CALLS BUT TO NO USE.
    Partcularly I have given a complaint at chennai Pallavaram Branch. These people are Extreml pathetic, They are asking Rs.4500 for AMC to attend the service with in warranty period.
    I am requesting to Eureka Forbes to take this complaint very seriously otherwise I WISH TO GO TO THE MEDIA OR CONSUMER COURT.

With regards

G.Venkataramani

G.Venkataramani

Aquaguard booster model not working

I have purchased Aquaguard Booster model in the month of Jan 2008. I am facing problem with this system for about 5 to 6 times in a span of 6 months. I am unable to get the water purified, because instrument gets hanged every time. On saturday again it is not working and I have lodged complaint with customer care, till date service person is not yet come. I am fed up with this instrument and I want Aquaguard to replace this faulty instrument with new one. I have paid Rs. 8000/- for this. I am not at all happy with this instrument. I have lost confidence with Aquaguard and I am not going to recommend anybody to go for Aquaguard Booster model in future.

My address is

Mob : [protected] / [protected]

Thanks,
S.Murali.

not working

i had bought eureka forbes water filter from dass electricals in wanoworie, pune in april but i m very dissappointed by their service.first dere was a much delay in the delivery n installation of d filter inspite of the fact they took the payment in advance n later on now wen its not working, i hv complained it 2 them many times n evrytime they tell they l cum tommorow bt they nvr turn up...i m really fed up now n i want some strict action to be taken against them.

• De
    Deepak Sep 09, 2008

HI,
    I had purchased a Forbes Designa model water purifier on 18/8/07.Till date even the free service has not been undertaken.
    I had complained on June 08 and from Aug 08 have been doing so every other day at their no 39883333. I always get thhe reply that it should be attended today, but regret to tell nothing has been done till date.
    Can someone show me a way with these companies

• Rr
    R.RAMESH Sep 23, 2008

sir
    i am using Eureka forbes water filter and i have paid the amount for 2
    year annual maintanince scheme(Receipt no:15640503, period: 17.06.08 to
    16.06.10). There was a problem in my water filter . so i registered the
    complient during the monday or tuesday of last week.(complient no:
    SU1606). then the technician has come. just within a few minutes, he left
    out by saying there is a problem in UV light and he told within a day he
    will clear the problem. till now he has not reported to us. And more than
    five times, again i registered complient by sayiyng all these problem.
    Still there is no response from your company.

By beliveing the quality of service, we are purchasing your product and
    paid for 2 year AMC. Really this behaviour is not good for a reputed
    company. just for your information, for these all ten days i am spending
    money to buy the water, because of your company bad response to us. Will
    you repay me these money or will you refund my AMC amount?

pl do the needful immediatetly. my cell no : 9444217600

ANNA UNIVERSITY
    CHENNAI-25

• Su
    suree Aug 03, 2009

For any water filter parts replacement contact

enterprise engineering company
    Sembudoss street, broadway
    Chennai.

Good place to buy all water equipments related parts.

Recently i found that the nagging service by the water filter provider and i found what needs to be done. Went and purchased the required and service on my own. Save almost 2/3 of the cost the service person regularly charges.

The filter cartridge is unavailable in the market

I purchased an Aquasure Storage water filter from Eureka Forbes. Its spare parts are unavailable in the market. I am searching for filter cartridges since about 2 months, but no shops are having stock at Bangalore. Once I called customer care, but they even do not know why it is not there in the market. At least they should have an take an order over phone and deliver the product in free of cost. But, they said they will charge 250 rupees for it. It is disgusting. I did a big mistake buying that filter.

Ray International Jul 10, 2013

Dear Sir,
    You can purchase it online @ www.ifilter.in which we have set up for shortage of eureka forbes cartridge in Bangalore.
    There is also a free home Delivery.

Warm Regards
    ifilter.in

No services after charging 2 years Service charges

I paid Rs. 1, 890.00 as advance payment of 2 Years Service Contract.
My payment Receipt No. AG 96B [protected] dated 18.08.2007
Validity of Service Contract From 29.08.07 to 28.08.09
Amount Paid Rs.1, 890.00
Their Service Center : Divy Deep Service Center,
Indore. India
Phone No. +[protected], 4004333.
They never come on their own, which they are supposed to at least twice in an year.
They do not come after several calls even.

If your organization really does some thing, I will appreciate.

Best regards,

G.K.Dwivedi

sayyad Feb 03, 2013

Dear sir.
    I paid Rs. 2280.00 as advance payment of 2 Years Service Contract.
    According to the contract, they are, without our call, supposed to check the equipment twice in an year, service the equipment to ensure perfect performance of all its components, replace components, filter candle and carbon candle if required. In any case, they are supposed to change filter candle and carbon candle at least once in an year.Candles they are using are duplicate in make.Details of the aggrement are as follows.
    My payment Receipt No. 20603315 dated 18/02/2012
    Validity of Service Contract From 18/02/12 to 18/02/13
    Amount Paid by check no.514110
    Their Service Center : Prassorna Services,
    Nashik. India
    Phone No. 0253-6515236 / 6515236 /2591787/2597506
    They do not come after several calls & reminder even.If your organization really does some thing, I will appreciate.Can you take strict action against Prassarna services & refund my doposit or terminate the Agency within 7 working days.
    If u fail to take action within stipulated period then I will make complaint in Consumer court.
    Hoping to take immidiate action from you

Best regards,
    Mrs.Rizwana sayyad
    Contact No.9823982821

not attending coplaints even after repeated calls

Sir, I bought eureka forbes water purifier -Robot on 10.4.08 From the time of installation it gave trouble and not working. so after 10times of calling, on 30.4.08 they changed it with new one.
Now the new one not working from 17.07.08.
i rang up on20th, 24th, 27, 28, 29, & today 30th july08. Each time what they are saying is "sorry sir, today we will attend" But nobody turned up. Iam spending Daily Rs.50.00 to purchase mineral water from 17th07.08., in addition to cost for repeated phone calls.this gives me mental torture also. When I enquired my friends they also have similar experience. This is the last step Iam doing With patience

• Rs
    R.S. Mani Nov 16, 2011

I purchased a water purifier model reviva more than six months back. During purchase they told me that three free service will be given. Till Today no body has come for service. I was out of station for the last 22 days. after that when I put out the machine it is not working. Today I lodged a complained to your office at Ramapuram, Chennai. Till 5.30 pm nobody has come for service. When I rang up your office no body picked up the phone. Kindly arrange some body to repair the machine because of this I struggle a lot and has to purchase water from out side.
    My address: Mr Sundar Raman, C/o. R.S. Mani, Plot No. 1, Door No. 2/347 Selvalakshmi Gardens, AGS Colony Phase 3rd,
    Mugalivakam, Chennai 600125. Ph:22522378, Cell:9884357024.
    Your immediate action is required. I agree your product are good but services are very bad.

• AQUAGUARD WATER PURIFIER - CUSTOMER: S.SATYANARAYANA, MIG-8, "Sree Ganesh", Third Stage, KHB Lasyout, Kuempunagar, Mysore-570023; purchased aquaguard on 15-08-2011; Performance: Not Satisfactory.
    PRESENTLY, ONLY THE OUTLET IS FULLY BUSY THROWING OUT WASTE WATER IN A ONTINUOUS STREAM. BUT WATEER IS NOT FILLED INTO THE TANK TO OUR SATISFACTION. EVEN AFTER 1-3 HOURS, THE TANK IS NOT FILLED. ANY NUMBER OF COMPLAINTS GO WASTE. COMPLAINED TO SALES PERSON, mR. VASU. COMPLAINED TO VASU AS WELL AS MR. RA VI, AND NOBODY TURNED UP. GIVE PROMINENCE TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. S.SATYANARAYANA

• eureka forbes May 15, 2012

Dear Mr. S.Satyanarayana,

We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

• eureka forbes Jun 03, 2012

Dear Mr. S.Satyanarayana,

We have not heard from you for a while now. We would like to resolve your issue, incase you are still facing a problem. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

• Pa
    Pavanan Aug 06, 2012

I am residing in Alapakkam, Porur in chennai.I have recommended Eureka forbes water purifier to my neighbor. Based on my recommendations he immediately given the payment same day Rs.14, 000/- on 02.08.2012. That sales guy told on the same day it will be installed. But till today its not been installed ie 06.08.12. Neither the sales guy(ARUN) who sold the machine nor his manager(YESU RAJA)is picking my call. The machine is lying in our house for the past 4 days. Really Euereka service is tooooooo bad. I have asked for refund of the money paid. Call call me on 9597188555

Rajni Verma Aug 17, 2012

I purchased Aqua Sure crystal water purifire on 02.09.2011 Sr. BD10-8047372 BCOE from your authorized dealer M/s Urvarsi sales (P) ltd, Patna . From the date of installation no one your maintenance service provider person visited as per the purchase warranty card as provided to me. On list after sale service provider of Patna is 1st. floor, Arya Kumar Road, Machhuatoli Patna-800004 telephone number -0612-2664244, 2684583, 2662022 But these telephone number do not exist. Even person contact of the your authorized sales dealer did not responded.
    What should I do . Go to the consumer forum for such false assurance of after sales service.-Rajni Verma, Sector-7, Block-1, Flat-24, HIG Housing Bahadurpur, Patna-26

Rajni Verma Aug 17, 2012

I have already written my complaint as above in the name of Rajni verma.
    Would you kindly help me by arranging to send the after sales service personnel for attending the water purifier.
    My Home address is- Sector-7, Block-1, Flat-24, .HIG Housing, Bhuthnath Road, Patna-800026. If you are unable to do so Please let me know, I shall protest against your after sales service commitment before the consumer forum. And try to aware the other buyers
    for such thing so that they must be warned about your sweet commitment.
    Rajni Verma

• eureka forbes Sep 04, 2012

Dear Mr. Pavanan

We are approaching you from Eureka Forbes service team, we regret the inconvenience you had to face. We have made a note of your contact details and will contact you to resolve the issue. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to write in at [email protected]

• eureka forbes Sep 04, 2012

Dear Ms. Verma

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your phone number so that we can look into the matter quickly.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in at [email protected]

• Di
    dinesh Tejnani Mar 25, 2013

I am Rejesh Tejnani having eukeka forbes product water purifier Model Booster, theat is under contract no.18391955. The machine is not working i have made complaint several times a complaint no i having theat i have made in 8the, Feb, 2013, no.70121073 and one more complaint i have made theat is on 12the of Feb, 13 no.7016712 but no body revert back please help me how to tacke theere companies theat is making only big big commitments. I want to book thee complaint in consumer court please help me for same.
    Thanks looking for your kind cooperation
    Rajesh Tejnani

Leaking water purifier

have complained about the product Aquaguard aqvaflow for leakage water
in filtter and i complant on 22-09-2008 and complant no 1060 weeks
before. Also, calling them twice or thrice daily for them to attend
the complaint. But still now, there is no response and whenever I
call, they say, they will send the technician today and after i call
to euro helpline no [protected] on 28-09-2008 and complant no is my mobil
no9390054222 (to all customer dont buy eureka forbes aney items)
hemant nahar

in filtter and i complant on 22-09-2008 and complant no 1060 weeks
    before. Also, calling them twice or thrice daily for them to attend
    the complaint. But still now, there is no response and whenever I
    call, they say, they will send the technician today and after i call
    to euro helpline no 39883333 on 28-09-2008 and complant no is my mobilno 9390054222 (to all customer dont buy eureka orbes aney items)
    hemant nahar
    hyderabad

• Sr
    srinivas varganti Mar 04, 2009

sir my aquagard is not working so i dont no the service no please ask the service people to contact my phone no in hyderabad 9247446315

• Re
    revanth Jun 04, 2012

my spring fresh is not working properly.continuely get problems

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices