Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

1860 266 1177 (Customer Service)
+91 703 988 3333 (Customer Service)
+91 804 663 6363 (Online Sales)
+91 224 882 1700 (Head Office)
B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon Innova Marathon NextGen, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg Lower Parel
Mumbai
Thu9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Eureka Forbes.

Complaints & Reviews

Eureka Forbes / AquaguardWrong information given when buying

I requested a demo for Aquaguard Water purifier on 28th July 2014 through the Aquaguard website. Within 10 min of the request I got a call from their so called Sales specialist Mr. Vishal. He came to our house at 8:00 pm. He tested the water for pressure and TDS and suggested that we go for Aquaguard Enhance UV+ Water purifier.
We paid the amount by cheque after Mr. Vishal's assurance that the purifier will be delivered by the 30th. When the purifier failed to show up even on the 1st August 2014, I called Mr Vishal who at first didn't even remember who I was but on reminding confirmed that the machine would be delivered on the same day. Finally the machine was delivered that evening with a Technician Mr Mahesh supposed to install the same on the 2nd.
When Mr Mahesh came to our house, he said that the water pressure from our pipe was too low and the machine would not work properly. He said that he would still install the machine and to leave it on for some time. According to him the water would start filling in about half an hour. That is when the light would come on in the machine.
When even after one and a half hour when nothing happened, I called up Mr Vishal who as usual didn't remember me initially then said that he would log a service request and that a technician would come on Sunday (3rd August) to fix the same.
Needless to say that the technician did not show up. When even on Tuesday morning (5th August) no one turned up, I called up Mr Vishal who made some stupid excuses and gave me their customer care number. My wife called up the same and their representative said that they would send a representative within 24 hours. When no one turned up even by Wednesday afternoon (6th August), my wife called up the call center again. She had to repeat the entire story again only to get a rude reply from the call center representative that if there is a technician in the area, he would come to our house. When I called up Mr. Vishal about the same he again seemed to have a memory loss about who I was but then said that he had spoken to his boss who said that we now need to install a pump for the machine.
I am totally at a loss as to what should be done next. I feel completely duped. Had Mr. Vishal been upfront about the low water pressure, I would have agreed to the same. Does all the company care about sales???
I would like to warn any potential customers about their behaviour. If you want to buy, pay the money only after full installation.

Eureka ForbesPathetic Customer Service and most important Rude Branch Manager.

Hi,
    Since when I transferred to Mumbai facing lot of problem with Eureka Forbes service and this time its height making customer feels like they have done some mistake getting transferred to Mumbai.
    Pathetic Customer Service and most important Rude Branch Manager.
    On, 12th Apr, 2014 I gave a request to customer care for changing my filter as I am in a contract service for 2 years. Service request number [protected]. Contract Receipt: [protected]. Contract period: 27th May, 2103 to 26th May, 2015. A service engineer came (Naveen Kumar) and he said we can’t change the filter and it can be changed only after one year. I asked why and he does not have any reply. After asking lot many times he said call the Branch manager, as I can’t do ant thing. So, I called by SK Enterprises the Brach of Eureka Forbs in Airoli, Navi Mumbai (022-[protected]). I tell you he is such a rude manager and he does not how to speak to the customer. His name is Shrikant Gauda, phone no [protected]. He said this is my policy and we can’t change the filter before 1 year. I said as per the contract it written that I can do the replacement per year and it can be any time as it was not mentioned anywhere in the contract that the changes can’t be done within one year. So, he got adamant and said we work as out policy and not as per Eureka policy and you have to go as per that only. I started shouting and keep asking why this can’t be changed as nowhere in the contract it mentioned. You justify the reason I will accept it but he does not have any answer apart from this is my policy and he disconnected the phone.
    Then I called up customer care to launch a complain about his behavior and I spoke to Sampada from the verification department. In first instance the call got disconnected and I was waiting for her to call me back for half an hour but she never called back. So, I called up again and asked for her. She promised and confirmed me that I will get a call from a senior within 15 minutes but I did not got a call till now.
    I am shocked to see the service of Eureka is going down now a days and dipping its name in the market because of this kind of useless branch manager and verification department.
    Pathetic service and Staff who does not how to talk to customer.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Priyanko Sinha

Eureka ForbesCheating and no service

I bought AG compact water filter cum purifier directly from their sales office through their sales person 9062367 Mr Rahul Patel.
      He bought /Exchanged with old machine and promised to make payment shortly. The Invoice No is [protected] and my customer ID No is [protected]. Inspite of number of reminder money has not been paid.
      Regarding service lesser said the batter as till date no service is given, many representative came but they could not open the machine and when asked they said that the screw is not opening and did write in their report sheet. Each one said that another mechanic will come and attend from the company.
      I suggest strong legal action need to be taken for fooling the clients and PIL filed. I am willing to be party.

Shailesh Sanghavi. email [protected]@gmail.com

• eureka forbes Apr 09, 2013

Dear Sir,

Please accept our deepest apologies for the trouble and inconvenience we have caused you regarding the issue with your product.

We deeply value your relationship with Eureka Forbes and wish to provide you with the best solution to resolve your issues as soon as possible. Please give us a chance to serve you better.

We have taken a note of your complaint and your details and our customer service personnel will address your issue immediately.

We once again are truly sorry for the trouble you had to face.

• Sh
          Shailesh Sanghavi Apr 30, 2013

No action has been taken till date.

• Pa
          pappu yadav Aug 15, 2013

i agree with all complaints to eureka forbes.. i had complained about their vaccum cleaner and i get a call for my aquaguard. and the man in the service centre a mr pappu yadav [protected] is scolding ...

• eureka forbes Sep 25, 2013

Dear Shailesh Sanghavi,

We are trying to understand whether the complaint raised by you has been resolved. Should you be facing any further issues with it, please let us know.

• eureka forbes Sep 25, 2013

Dear pappu yadav,

We have seen your complaint. We apologize for all the delay occurred in the past, but we’re surely
          around now.
          Please give us a chance to serve you better. In order to solve your issue and prevent this problem from occurring again, we require your cooperation.We have made a note of your contact details, our customer service personnel will address your issue immediately.

If you have any queries about our product and services, please feel free to write into us at [protected]@eurekaforbes.com.

Eureka ForbesBAD SERVICE

very bad service from eureka forbes, , , , , , first of ol 3rice i had mailed the authority 2 have a demo of wet and dry @ ma home... after waitg a service executive wu even donno engish or my language malayalam cold ... so @ of no use... then after 10 cols 2 main office a service exectv attnded the request followed by the purchase ... but the recept for the payment is only given, the explanation is billing within 3 days/.//// waitg 4 2 weeks till nw... if the company have no intrest in selling the product i doubt in the after sales warranty, , , , , , ...

aswin mathew

sandeep tillu Dec 14, 2007

Service person not coming after sevreal compliants registered with help line 3398 3333

• Dh
            Dhamodaran Oct 29, 2009

I purchased AquaSure Storage UV on 10 the October and the very next day I called their customer care for installation, they took all the information and informed that their service engineer will visit my place with 48 hours. I waited for three days but no one turned, then again I called their customer care and informed that nobody has come for installation, again their promised me that their service engineer will definitely come for an installation. Nobody has come till date . THEY JUST WANT THE CONSUMER TO BUY THEIR PRODUCT AND THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CONSUMER. I REALLY DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY THEIR PRODUCTS B'COZ THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS... I LEARNED MY LESSON..

• Bs
            B.S.RAWAT Feb 26, 2010

Dear sir

This is for your information that i am your reputated customer, I bought a water purifier brand Eureka forbes, model I-Nova Aqua guard. I also give AMC For the same for period 22.12.2008 to 21.12.2010, But I am not satisfied your services, My due date of service that is 21.12.2009 but till date no one come and attend the problem.I also give complaint to your service help line three times. but we are not get positive response from your side .My request no. for this complaint is [protected], Hope that you take that matter seriously and give immediate response.

Note:Ialso attach the copy of receipt of AMC.

Thanks
            B.S.RAWAT
            1703 SECTOR-10A H.B.COLONY GURGAON
            [protected]-CELL NO.
            [protected]@yahoo.com

• eureka forbes Mar 05, 2013

Dear Sir,

It seems that you are unhappy with our service. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you. We deeply value your relationship with Eureka Forbes and wish to provide you with the best solution to resolve your issues as soon as possible.

If you have a complaint, then in order to solve it and to prevent it from occurring again, we require your cooperation.
            Please visit the service redressal page on our website:

Or provide us with your service request number if you have already registered a complaint with us

Service request number ______________________________

This way we can ensure that our customer service personnel will address your issue immediately. For any further clarifications or queries, please do feel free to write to us at: [protected]@eurekaforbes.com

Eureka ForbesVacuum Cleaner not working

I have register a complaint of my Vacuum cleaner on 28/01/2013, but the Eureka Forbes authorized service technicians not attend and correct the problem till this time, the service technician is an irresponsible person, whos name is Mr Rejith, Service Center located in Mongam, Malappuram District, Kerala State, Indian.

Their performance is very bad.

Eureka Forbes(Aquaguard)Fraud company and hopeless customer service

Hi this is deepak from belgaum karnataka i have to raise
            complaint against eureka forbes because i dont expect
            such a gesture from a big company like that.
            The complaint is that i have bought their water
            purifying product named aquasure crystal but let me
            tell you first that this product is dealer model and not
            the company model and the store person also did not
            tell us about this and within a week there was a
            problem in their purifier and the water was having
            some bad smell which was unable to drink so first i
            gave complaint to the dealer and after so much arguing
            with their manager, their top bosses the purifier got
            replaced with another product of the same name but
            the product which got replaced was a faulty one with
            the same old problem but this time i requested them to
            give the company model purifier instead of that dealer
            model because at that time i was feeling like being
            cheated by a big company like eureka forbes but they
            refused my request and instead they were trying to
            repair that faulty product only with lots of
            modifications being done and inspite of that the
            product was having fault only and i too dont want a
            faulty product like this i have not paid money so that i
            have a faulty product if they cant give me a new
            product they must refund my full amount
            immediately .

• eureka forbes Feb 11, 2013

Dear Deepak,

We deeply value your relationship with Eureka Forbes Limited and wish to provide you with the best solution to resolve your issue as soon as possible. In order to do so and to prevent this problem from occurring again, we require your cooperation.

Please visit the service redressal page on our website: http://www.eurekaforbes.com/escalate-your-service-request.aspx and place your complaint online.

Service request number ______________________________

This way we can ensure that our customer service personnel will address your issue immediately. For any further clarifications, please do contact write to us at: [protected]@eurekaforbes.com

• De
                Deepak A.K Feb 14, 2013

Hopeless aquaguard dont just give apologies do something in the complaint matter or else i think kent will succeed in customer satisfaction as well as sales.
                Even i too started mouth to mouth publicity of your products in my locality and all.social networking sites that how you cheat people by promising good service and two times candle maintaince in a year but all that thing is rubbish so i dont trust you anymore and on that you show ads in tv paani ka doctor do you know the meaning of paani ka doctor ask your technician named Umesh kamble from belgaum he will tell you the meaning of what does u mean by paani ka doctor he himself didnt trust you coz when i offered water from your aquaguard he only refused to drink it first and u tell customer to drink water from your aquaguard.
                This time the issue is very serious coz you have wasted the whole eight months without any service and dabba box is sitting idle in my home and i am planning to throw it outside of my house and i am not leaving u just like that you to pay my whole refund otherwise we have to meet in consumer court and court itself will take action against you.beware more than 2 lakhs unsatisfied customers are there against u .

Eureka Forbes Aquaguardselling of used and old products

This is to inform you that I have bought a Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Neo model on 01/05/2011 with a iron remover. After a year when people came for servicing they only informed that the iron remover was fake and used, it has no logo of Eureka forbes on it..
              we informed the service center about this fraud done by their service provider whose service code was [protected], but no action was taken and this is also to bring in your notice that the candle of the iron remover was found broken in a corner when it was opened. it was brought to the notice of the customer service center but they didnot pay any heed to it, kindly suggest how can we take this case to consumer forum so that the company have to face the music of playing with the trust and health of the people.

Samsath Sep 16, 2008

I have complained about the product Aquaguard Robot for not taking in the water in to the tank 2 weeks before. Also, calling them twice or thrice daily for them to attend the complaint. But still now, there is no response and whenever I call, they say, they will send the technician as soon as possible.

Is this the way they do a service to the customer who believe them and buy their product. They are cheating the people by saying about many facilities and not even a single is followed.

I have never seen a worst service like this Eureka Forbes Aquaguard.

• He
                  hemant Oct 04, 2008

have complained about the product Aquaguard aqvaflow for leakage water in filtter and i complant on 22-09-2008 and complant no 1060 weeks before. Also, calling them twice or thrice daily for them to attend the complaint. But still now, there is no response and whenever I call, they say, they will send the technician today and after i call to euro helpline no [protected] on 28-09-2008 and complant no is my mobil no9390054222 (to all customer dont buy eureka forbes aney items)
                  hemant nahar
                  hyderabad

• Co
                  connectaditya Jan 14, 2010

I lodge my complaint as I don't even want to see any of your serviceman as they are all just business people to grab our AMC fee.
                  I don't like their service at all. I can only call at [protected], they are such cheaters - take the AMC money and run away - once the AMC period is over then they will again come to collect another cheque for the next round of AMC...is this thier busness? HIT AND RUN case this is ... real losers in this organisation. Let them come regularly and whenver they visit I will pay money for that visit. Can't u have a scheme like that. For not coming regularly I can't pay AMC amount. Give me a correct solution for my cleaning Aquaguard. If they take AMC what components they will be replacing I want to know.Without knowing anything I can't pay AMC amount.What maintenance they are doing i want to know. i want my money back !!

• eureka forbes Dec 17, 2012

Dear Ms. Swati,

Eureka Forbes/aquaguardIgnoring Service Request

I have a Aquaguard water purifier. It has some leakage problem for which I placed a service request with Eureka forbes long back. Nothing happened. I followed up multiple time. Still nothing happened. Everytime they will commit that it will be attended within 24 hours. Still I am waiting for this to be resolved. It really disappointing to see the pathetic quality of service from Eureka forbes. On the other hand my friend has Kent. And he is really happy with their service. I guess, I should have also gone for Kent instead of Aquaguard !

• eureka forbes Oct 04, 2012

Dear Mr. Ravi,

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your contact details so that we can look into the matter urgently.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in at [protected]@eurekaforbes.com

Eureka Forbes team

• eureka forbes Oct 10, 2012

Dear Mr. Ravi,

We have not heard from you for quite long now. Kindly conform your status so that we can mark the issue as closed from our end.

Please feel free to write in for any assistance required at [protected]@eurekaforbes.com

Eureka Forbes team

EMS (Eureka Managed Services) Professional Services — Kari Christiansen

We did several medium sized projects for this company. They were always slow to pay and tended to pay in...

M/s. Eureka Forbes, Royal Water PurifierNon adhering of complaint or providing service

NON-AD-HEARING/ATTENDING CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
                  SMT. AMBICA SHARMA, ALLAHABAD
                  AMC CONTRACT RECEIPT No. 10, ENVOICE-CUM-RECEIPT No. [protected] DATED 21.08.2011
                  I am registered customer of Eureka Forbes since last 15 years using water purifier model Royal with attachment of water softener. There are two free services under AMC contract but your service provider never attend until inform to service centre. But he comes ever ontime even before to collect the AMC amount. The service engineer (Mr. R.N. Yadav) of my area switches off his mobile for maximum number of time. On complaint direct to Service Centre they suggest to register the complaint to authorized service centre M/s. Anjali Enterprizes, 170 Alopi Bagh Road, Allahabad-211006, Phone NO. [protected], but on calling them the answer is "this phone number does not exists" and ultimately no service can be availed.
                  The service engineer of my area seems to lack of knowledge, he never complete his job in one attempt, when he rectified one problem another problem has started and after many calls he turned up in long gap of time unnecessarily engaged us and harassment for a small problem like leakage.
                  Please look into the matter personally and arrange to provide smooth service and improve your company image.

Smt. Ambica Sharma, Flat No. 1, First Floor, Meera Vihar, George Town, A.N. Jha Marg, Allahabad-211002. Mobile No. 91- [protected]

• eureka forbes Sep 11, 2012

Dear Mr. Budhwar,

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your complaint and will contact you to resolve the issue. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to write in at [protected]@eurekaforbes.com

Eureka Forbes team.

• Ra
                      rakeshbudhwar Sep 15, 2012

No, thanks for caring.

Eureka Forbes LimitedNon attendence in person

Salesman Mr.Anuj Patel Code No.9049511 of the company promised to buy-back the old vaccum cleaner and sold the new one for Rs.8490/- Collected Cheque in favour of the company and did not call after delivery of the new vaccum cleaner. Neither he left his mobile no. to be able to contact him. The repeated calls to the Pune Office of the company did not go through and no response from the company. In effect the new machine still remains uninstalled. Immediate steps are expected to rederess the grievance and take back the old machine.

• eureka forbes May 24, 2012

Dear Revathi Varadarajan,

We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

• eureka forbes Jun 07, 2012

Dear Mr. Varadarajan,

We have not heard from you for a while now. We would like to resolve your issue, incase you are still facing a problem. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

• Re
                        Revathi Varadarajan Jun 07, 2012

Yes on giving this post I got immediate response from Eureka Forbes and the issue is satisfactorily resolved within time line. My appreciations to Ms.Esther Dias on taking up the responsibility and giving prompt service. Truly I am moved and my trust on the Company Eureka Forbes is restored to the highest level. Should be an eye opener for other sales persons, one not to commit overboard and two be in touch with the customers who value the brand.

• eureka forbes Jun 07, 2012

Dear Mr. Varadarajan,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. In the future, if you need any assistance, please feel free to write in.

Eureka Forbes Aqua Guardvery very bad service

I purchased a brand new waterfillter from aquaguard with adv.payment on 25 apr.2012.fillter is not working properly all our family got throught infection.i made complain so many time and so many department of company but still after 1 month no proper response. Water is our daily req.ment and this kind of service is very hopeless..

• eureka forbes May 23, 2012

Dear Nitin Bothra,

Nitin Bothra May 23, 2012

My complaint no.is [protected].dt 09/05/12 to.kalima at mumbai.my name&add.is Nitin jain, 702, shree shakti bldg.opp khar tel.excg.14th road khar west.mumbai.52.mobile no.[protected]&.[protected]... Sales person mobile no.[protected]/[protected]/[protected].i spoken atleast 100 times and told about my problem but every time new person come n ask me sir may i help you!!!" I spend more then 5 hours to tell my problem but its like same as 1st day...A new person come and ask me please sir tell me what is your problem...??????.and i am responsible to tell same problem again and again and again.it feel like i am a prisoner and police asking questions from me because i made a very big mistake to purchese a water fillter from aqua guard.

Nitin Bothra May 27, 2012

There is no response till today.

• eureka forbes May 28, 2012

Dear Mr. Nitin,

We have already shared your contact details with our service team and will get back to you shortly with an updated feedback from the team.

Nitin Bothra May 28, 2012

How much time. ...Tell me defination of shortly

• eureka forbes Jun 06, 2012

Dear Mr. Nitin,

We have received feedback from our service team that your issue has been attended and resolved. We request you to kindly confirm the same.

Should you require any further assistance in the future, please feel free to write in.

Nitin Bothra Jun 06, 2012

At last this issue resolved. Thanks very much for supporting me.

• eureka forbes Jun 06, 2012

Nitin Bothra Jun 07, 2012

Thankyou sir.

Eureka Forbes/aquaguard InfinitiCheat booking of Aquaguard Infiniti

Dear sir this is complaint regarding booking of Eureka Forbes/Aqua-guard Infiniti in trad fair at new Delhi I booked a Aqua-guard Infiniti water purifier offer rate is 7500 got receipt no.-289 Address- 252A, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi- 110065, tel no.-[protected] Dated-22/11/2011, person who booked my order is Mr. Varun but I don't receive my water purifier till date when we contact that person he tell us your file in process after 6 month no any one give any satisfactory answer please do need full for solve my problem
                        R. D. Gupta
                        D-11 Mansarovar Park

• eureka forbes May 21, 2012

Dear R. D. Gupta.
                            We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your complaint and your contact details. Our service team will contact you soon and fix an appointment to resolve your issue, at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Royale Water FilterPoor service

The Water filter is not working since 2 months. The purified water is not coming. When we lodged a complaint two months back, the Technician came and seen the water filter. He told that Water Filter candle has to be replaced and presently they are out of stock and informed us as and when they are available with them, he will replace the filter candle. Even though nearly 2 months over, he did not replace the filter candle. Three time I gave complaint. Every time they are assuring us that within 24 hours, their technician will come with a new water filter candle and replace it. But till now it has not been done. We are facing lot of problem.

We have taken service contract with M/s Eureka Forebes Ltd for 3 (three) years w.e.f. 24/10/2007 by paying Rs.1890/- and the Contract Receipt No.AG 96B [protected] .

I hope after seeing the above msg, the Company will send the technician with a new water filter candle and replace the old candle.

• eureka forbes May 15, 2012

• eureka forbes Jun 19, 2012

Dear Mr. Gurunadha,

Eureka ForbesExcess AMC charge

Dear Sir,
                            I am a old customer for last 10 years, I am using your Classic model Ag cc.I renew AMC in Evry 2 yrs gap.Your inrease of renewal amont in each time is within Rs 100 .But this time you have increased it to about 500 which is very very high side.Why increase five fold ?Are you monopolising the service? I am a senior citizen depnding on your product for last so many years.I am getting 30% discount while travlling in raiways.How ever your comany instead of considerng any discount has increased renewal AMC by five fold.Last renewal was for 1850 .Today I had to pay2380 less 100 towards renewal with great objection.Let us see if my observation/grivance is considered by your company, OUR FRIEND FOR LIFE. Bikram Rautray, 219, Kharabela Nagar, Bhubaneswar.751001, [protected]

• eureka forbes May 07, 2012

Dear Mr. Bikram,
                                We value your association with Eureka Forbes. We have shared your query with the concerned department and will let you know the feedback.

• eureka forbes May 27, 2012

Dear Mr. Bikram,

Eureka Forbes Enhance RoTerrible product

Here is an amazing story, we were one of the unfortunate couple who decided to buy an Aquaguard total enhance RO. Receipt no 392 and 006838 Day one 6th April 2012 the demo guy turned up at our house and explained on how the RO works (Which we already knew) when we say demo dont we need to see the actual product and see how it works? Anyways he showed us diagrams all the same we had already decided to buy the product so we gave him the cheque, next day we get a call for installation the technician came over fixed the unit asked us to drain the water once the storage tank it gets full, and told us that we can start using the next refill. I asked him how long for the tank to get full and he replied stating t hat it would take 45 minutes, and he left. Now the amazing story starts. after 45 minutes not a single drop of water in the storage tank, however I see water in the outlet line going, one hour no water two hours no water six hours no water one day no water. Called customer support call on wait for 43 minutes by now "Please stay on the line, your call is important to us" sounds like a hindi movie song as it was playing over and over again disconnected and called at least four times just hear the same thing. Finally got fed up and called the guy who came for the demo. He made a wonderful discovery over the phone that the unit is not working I was amazed by his intelligence, next he goes on to tell me that the unit has to be serviced by a technician. Now we have never used it and we need service???? Already????? So I told him that I am truly thankful for his assistance and asked him to take his unit back and will put a stop payment on the cheque which thankfully was not cleared. I was surprised when he was totally Ok by it. Still I thought I better call the service center to see if they are a litte bit brighter than the demo guy, so called as early as possible to get some one this time thankfully I was on hold for only 20 minutes and actually got through to some one. He claimed that apart from sending some one to repair it there is nothing he can do, so I asked for the manager, his immediate response was if you want I will give you his number you can call him. He also said that he will place a call back request. After hearing this my next move was to stop payment on the cheque. it is now five days and no calls even after a stop payment. People please be careful with these guys if they have no regard for the product they sell even before payment what do you think will happen after you buy the product. The unit is lying here untouched and no one is bothered to even check why the payment did not go through. It is our hard earned money and if they do not respect or understand that they should not claim that they are the best. We were fools not to listen to our friends who told us never to go close to these people but we learnt this the hard way. I work for a media company, I would really like to see how this story ends before I make this public an article like this in the news paper will surly get the nations attention.

• eureka forbes Apr 12, 2012

• eureka forbes May 17, 2012

Dear Mr. Rajesh,

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

• Ra
                                  rajeshabipl May 22, 2012

S41143 -T27336 this is my chat ID for heavens sake do some thing

• eureka forbes May 27, 2012

Dear Mr. Rajesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

EUREKA FORBS LTD AG CLASSICDAMAGE MACHINE SUPPLY

I have purchase one water purifier from the eureka forbes wide bill no [protected] dt 31.5.2011 customer ID [protected]
                                this machine I have purchase for the the using the pure water for me & my family . the machine supply by the company the copper tubes supply the water is damage and leaking .
                                I have so many complain to the local office as well as customer service the company service department give the all fake commitment to me fro repair the machine. but till date no one is listen .
                                complain details 26/6/11 verbal local office, (2). complain no .[protected] dt 28/8/11 (3) 25 /7/2011 verbal complain at local office.
                                (4) complain NO [protected] dt 5/12/2011 (5) complain No [protected] dt 29/12/2011 (6) complain on Service report SAP code 104 dt 21/2/2012. but the company not give me the service why i purchase this product this company cheated me & given the Damage machine which is ignoring the the my health . I will never suggest the any one to buy this company product.

Yogendra Kashyap.
                                Jaipur Rajasthan
                                mobile No, [protected]

• eureka forbes Feb 28, 2012

Dear Mr. Yogendra,

Eureka Forbes Limited, Vidyanager, Hubli-580021SERVICE CONTRACT

We had a service contract with EUREKA FORBES LIMITED, OLD INCOMETAX BUILDING ROAD, VIDYANAGER, HUBLI-580 021 for our water purifier of model AG NEW I - NOVA CS for the period from 03.03.2010 to 03.03.2012 after paying Rs. 2050.00 on 03.03.2010 when we were staying at Karwar, Karnataka. It is to be noted that, not even a single time service has been done till date inspite of repeated request . Presently I am staying near Surat, Gujarat. I have already tried to contact near by service centre at Surat / Vyara area. Conveyed telephonically message to the service engineer but no action has been take tii date. My Customer ID is [protected]
                                  My e-mail id is [protected]@gmail.com. Request immediate action. Reply me by return message to the above mail id. or Mobile. [protected]

Manoj V Rane

• eureka forbes Feb 09, 2012

Dear Mr. Manoj V Rane,

• eureka forbes Feb 13, 2012

Dear Mr. Manoj,

Eureka Forbes Vaccum Cleanerwant a corner cleaning attatchment

Sir I have booked complain to get corner attachment of my vaccum cleaner 4 months back but the result is null.No one is concerned about it . After repeated phone calls the person on receiving end told me to collect the attachment from the local office personly but on contacting the local office the person concerned told me that they do not have the part and moreover they do not have any information about my complain record although i had complained three times On phone no [protected] but I do not have any record as they are unable to give my complain no.I have COMP.NO.of only last complain done ON 14TH NOVEMBER 2011 AND THAT IS 453. Every month a person comes from the company to ask if Ihave any problem regarding v accum cleaner but when Itell them the problem they never turn up again. Is there any way to get rid of my problem as without corner cleaning attachment for me the machine is useless.

Dear Rekha,

• eureka forbes Feb 03, 2012

Dear Rekha,

We have not heard from you for a while now. Please do let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Enhance RoLeakage of brand new unit

Eureka forbes is supposed to be 'FRIEND FOR LIFE '' but the service rendered by your company is hopless. We have face simillar situation on two diffrent appliances (Vaccume Cleaner / Aqua Guard i nova), Now third time too the service rendered by your sales person (Mr. Shailesh Kambli, Mobile no [protected]) was utter hopless. The information of the product did not match
                                      at all when the unit was installed. After repeated phone calls too Shailesh has not bothered to help us out or at list phone & explain the reason. This tratment given to us by your company is UTTER DISGRACEFULL. I would suggesed you should change your slogan from FREIND FOR LIFE TO ENEMY FOR LIFE. I would request to you see in to this matter or please take the unit back.

• eureka forbes Dec 21, 2011

Dear Mr. Rajan,

• Po
                                          Porko.N Dec 28, 2011

I’m Porko, residing in the suburban of Chennai.
                                          One of Aquaguard’s sales representative named Mr.Murugan (Emp ID: 9044673) approached us and we are satisfied with the product and purchased an “Aquaguard total Enhance” on October 8th, 2011, from your shop located in No: 38, 1st floor, GST Road, Nandhivaram Village, Guduvanchery, Chennai – 603202.
                                          At the time of purchase, your sales representative promised as they will be testing the standard of the purified water and will provide a cover for the product as a free gift (Which is not part of the product package). The device is installed the next week and till I’m calling them for the test and cover and there is no proper response. It is more than 3 months and till now, I had made up to 25 calls on a regular basis.
                                          We really appreciate the initiative by giving free gifts, but if they are not able to provide it, why can’t they avoid such “FAKE PROMISES”, which totally make the trust curve down on Aqua products to recommend the same to others.
                                          Request your kind attention on this.

Dear Mr. Rajan,

• Po
                                          Porko.N Jan 05, 2012

Hi,

I got the issue resolved on 30th Dec, 2011. Thanks for the followup.

Porko.N

Dear Porko,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. In the future, if you need any assistance, please feel free to write in.

• Re
                                          reackon Jan 11, 2012

not good

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices