Having problems with Black & Decker?

Black & Decker Customer Service Contacts

1800 338 002 (Australia)
+1 800 544 6986 (USA and Canada)
+44 175 351 1234 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+43 16 620 080 (Austria)
+41 266 749 393 (Switzerland)
+65 63 097 266 (Singapore)
+82 15 770 933 (South Korea)
+66 22 209 944 (Thailand)
701 E Joppa Rd

ul. Prosta 68, 00-838 Warszawa, Polska

Portugal
paço de Arcos e Caixas - 2770 071 Paço de Arcos – Portugal

Romania
Phoenicia Business Center, Turturelelor Street, № 11A, 7th Floor, Modules 20-21, 030882, Bucharest, Romania

Spain
C/ Berguedà, número 1 - Edificio Muntadas, oficina 6 - Parc de Negocis Mas Blau - 08820 El Prat de Llobregat (Barcelona), Spain

Sweden
Box 94, SE-431 22 Mölndal, Sweden

Switzerland
Gewerbezone Seeblick, 3213 Kleinbösingen

China
8/F, Lujiazui Fund Building, № 101, Zhulin Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, 200122, China

Japan
1-11-22 Minami Ikebukuro Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-0022 Tokyo Mountains Ikebukuro Building 4th Floor

Thailand
280 Charoenkrung Road, Sampanthawong Bangkok

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Black & Decker Customer Service. Initial Black & Decker complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Black & Decker above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Black & Decker. Discuss the issues you have had with Black & Decker and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Black & Decker Complaints & Reviews

Black and DeckerBV 2500 Type 6 Leaf Blower

I have been using this Leaf Hog for just a few months and I it now does not shut off when I push the ON/OFF switch to the off position. I have to unplug the AC line to shut the blower off. I have also experienced where if it does shut off when I set the blower unit on the ground it turns on again, which it seems to me is a very unsafe. Did I miss an alert from B&D on this issue?

Black & DeckerPrice pfister faucet scam!

I'm so angry I could literally strangle someone! The Price Pfister junk pile of faucets are a scam on the public. These faucets are sub-quality and continue to break, causing astronomical damage. They don't last more than a year without something failing. I spent near $300 on this faucet and have nearly replaced the entire unit's internal plastic pieces one at a time over the course of 3 years, since it was new! The only thing they offer me now is an $80 replacement faucet or to keep sending me parts. I'm done with this scam and will be starting a class action lawsuit! REMEMBER MY NAME! SEE YOU SOON!

Black & Deckercm4200s coffee maker

we have a problem with our coffee maker, the lighted panel on the front of the machine is very dim and hard to read also the coffee pot is hard to pour from and not drip thank you I await your response. the problem started around mid November and has only become an issue when we happen to see the cleaning light flashing. a return would be impractical cost wise replacement would be great

Black & DeckerElectric stainless steel kettle, 1.7-l

Bought this kettle 2 months ago. When boiling it makes so much noise you can hardly hear anything else. I will never buy another for sure $50.00 wasted Always thought B& D was good product Not so sure now [protected]@gmail.com

Black & DeckerPortable vacuum cleaner

bought a new portable vacuum cleaner and the wall mount was missing. I contacting Customer Service (which by the way is the absolute worst I have ever seen, or deal with). I was inform I was right, should have had one and I could buy a replacement part. Asking for the one I had payed for and not received, suddenly it didn't come with one. Black. +Decker has forgotten their most important component is their customer. I will never buy another item with Black +Decker on it

Apr 10, 2020

Black & Decker — cordless grass trimmer model lst136

04/22/19 After having read many positive comments online about Black & Decker ('B&D'...

Jan 13, 2020

Black & Decker — 12 cup coffee maker

12 cup programmable B & D coffee maker, model CM4000SC I purchased above in Septemer 2019 at Canadian...

Mississauga
            Oct 01, 2019

Black & Decker — 14k portable air conditioner

S/N BPACT14HWT321800735. I reported it's failure on Aug. 22, 2019 to the customer service number under...

Black & Deckerpsa 115b gb lithium sweeper

Bought this product from B&M & it has struggled to charge & hold charge
            I see online that many people are struggling with same problem.
            Comments-
            The motor broke within 18 days of receiving it, disappointed as it is from black and decker... I expected more durability

worst sweeper in the world only lasted one week

Mine has lasted longer but even when working could only use short bursts & in end had to get main Hoover out

Black and Deckerblender, model bl12475b

Like many of this model of blender currently reviewed on Amazon, mine made a big noise just before half of the plastic gear teeth on the underside of the blade tore off. I hate to have to recycle a perfectly good motor in this era of climate collapse, but the replacement part is expensive. Karen Slaney; 1725 17th Street NW, apt 505; Washington DC 20009.

Black & Deckeryour customer care service is too bad

Very bad experience with black & dacker service providers they didnt even check my item they just [censored] and return after a week same as i given didnt replace any part. Even didnt open for repair or check to see which part is faulty. Soo disappointed with black & decker you can see your warranty statment about parts replacmet they said we will not replace any parts you have to perches even the device is used only 6 months.

your customer care service is too bad
                your customer care service is too bad

Black & Deckerblack and decker easy feed

i boufght a black and decker easy feed works great except the line is so thin you get 3 feet thrn it broks and you got to restring it over and over again do they make a heavy duty string or is this just another waste of my money i got thread stronget than this at 20 bucks for 3 spools its and all day job to do a small yard i thought better of black and decker till now good concept epic failure

Black & Deckerblack+decker 36 v brushless lithium-ion strimmer

I have tried several times - and failed - to solve the problem of a jammed spool line. I don't mind about that, I only bought Black & Decker because I needed something quickly and never had much faith in their products in the first place. What really annoys me is the staggering arrogance that deems it necessary to punish customers with a a £5 charge simply to report an apparent fault and seek a remedy. I can't think of another company I've ever dealt with who in this respect behave quite so badly as Black and Decker.

Black & Deckercoffee pot

We bought the same coffee pot 6 months ago to replace the exact same one we had for years. We have had nothing but problems out of it. It leaks all the time and the basket does not sit all the way down into the filter. It's ridiculous and we need a new one free of charge. It came from Walmart in Statesville. It's probably someone not doing their job.

Black & Decker18v battery pack

We have purchased 4 of these batteries for our lawn trimmer. We followed the directions exactly as to how to charge the battery. When we start trimming, the battery only lasts for a very short period of time so we are never able to trim much of our lawn. We also store the battery with the carrying caps whenever it is out of the trimmer or charger. These batteries still do not keep the charge.

Joel K Jun 26, 2019

I bought a BD weed whacker from Lowes. I don't know if Lowes sells QC rejects but this is probably the 4th weed Whacker, call m stupid for sure. Next time I will go to ACE. This BD Whacker has no power and battery lasts about 15 minutes. Not worth the time to get it out of the garage.

Jan 10, 2019

Black & Decker — black and decker handheld wet/dry vacuum

I purchased this handheld vacuum to use for cleaning up cat litter and quick clean ups and when I got it at...

Black & Decker — weed wacker line

Hello I've used Black & Decker products since we bought our house over 25 years ago, and have always been...

Black & Decker — vacuum cua525bha-xe

Thought there was a missing piece in the box (Item 16) in the manual. Brought the item back to the good guy...

Chatswood

Black & Deckermulti function drill as advertised in fb

Tool your reference : [protected]

I felt cheated when I received the product not as what I ordered (Black & Decker) some china branded.

I paid RM299.00 which I recevied the amount is about less then RM100.00 . Only a drill in a small box.

You can check your DHL delivery id; [protected]. I hope you can rectify this before I make a complain to KPNKK AND POLICE for cheating.
                          My address: aziz omar, 2218 Jalan 3/4 Fasa 3, Bandar Baru Sg Buloh.

Black & Decker — accident dû à l'ouverture de la boîte du robot culinaire acheté le 30 juin 2018 (lame du robot a tombé sur mon pied)

30 juin 2018 à 15:00 en arrivant à la maison: J'ai ouvert la boîte du robot culinaire, et en sortant...