Having problems with Black & Decker?

1800 338 002 (Australia)
+1 800 544 6986 (USA and Canada)
+44 175 351 1234 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+43 16 620 080 (Austria)
+41 266 749 393 (Switzerland)
+65 63 097 266 (Singapore)
+82 15 770 933 (South Korea)
+66 22 209 944 (Thailand)
701 E Joppa Rd
Towson, Maryland
United States - 21286-5559

Complaints & Reviews

cordless grass trimmer model lst136

04/22/19 After having read many positive comments online about Black & Decker ('B&D') trimmer (Model LST136), I ordered from Home Depot. About 4 months into gently using at the "low" speed, my arm was feeling the flow of electric current as if there was not enough layers of barrier between the motor and the human skin. Then 6 months into using it and the last month before put to hibernating in a new storage building, it was making my arm extremely uncomfortable due to not only feel of current flow but also violent vibration. It came with 2-year warranty with 2 options on good reason: either take it to authorized service center or bring back to the seller for exchange. It no longer qualified for the latter. Human being never answered at B&D. Tape recorder gave me info on 3 centers - all located outside the state I live in. Understanding that the world is fighting against COVID-19, as home owner I have to cut the grass that grows so rapidly in April but I find it's impossible to talk to a human customer service. Home Deport, sold me 2-year warranty on it, says they can't help and keeps turning me over to Black & Decker which never responds. I may have to throw this less-than-a year old trimmer away. It's just waste of money to buy B&D product these days.

12 cup coffee maker

12 cup programmable B & D coffee maker, model CM4000SC I purchased above in Septemer 2019 at Canadian...

Mississauga Home & Garden

14k portable air conditioner

S/N BPACT14HWT321800735. I reported it's failure on Aug. 22, 2019 to the customer service number under...

Bought this product from B&M & it has struggled to charge & hold charge
I see online that many people are struggling with same problem.
Comments-
The motor broke within 18 days of receiving it, disappointed as it is from black and decker... I expected more durability

worst sweeper in the world only lasted one week

Mine has lasted longer but even when working could only use short bursts & in end had to get main Hoover out

blender, model bl12475b

Like many of this model of blender currently reviewed on Amazon, mine made a big noise just before half of the plastic gear teeth on the underside of the blade tore off. I hate to have to recycle a perfectly good motor in this era of climate collapse, but the replacement part is expensive. Karen Slaney; 1725 17th Street NW, apt 505; Washington DC 20009.

your customer care service is too bad

Very bad experience with black & dacker service providers they didnt even check my item they just bull [censored] and return after a week same as i given didnt replace any part. Even didnt open for repair or check to see which part is faulty. Soo disappointed with black & decker you can see your warranty statment about parts replacmet they said we will not replace any parts you have to perches even the device is used only 6 months.

Black & Decker

black and decker easy feed

i boufght a black and decker easy feed works great except the line is so thin you get 3 feet thrn it broks and you got to restring it over and over again do they make a heavy duty string or is this just another waste of my money i got thread stronget than this at 20 bucks for 3 spools its and all day job to do a small yard i thought better of black and decker till now good concept epic failure

black+decker 36 v brushless lithium-ion strimmer

I have tried several times - and failed - to solve the problem of a jammed spool line. I don't mind about that, I only bought Black & Decker because I needed something quickly and never had much faith in their products in the first place. What really annoys me is the staggering arrogance that deems it necessary to punish customers with a a £5 charge simply to report an apparent fault and seek a remedy. I can't think of another company I've ever dealt with who in this respect behave quite so badly as Black and Decker.

coffee pot

We bought the same coffee pot 6 months ago to replace the exact same one we had for years. We have had nothing but problems out of it. It leaks all the time and the basket does not sit all the way down into the filter. It's ridiculous and we need a new one free of charge. It came from Walmart in Statesville. It's probably someone not doing their job.

18v battery pack

We have purchased 4 of these batteries for our lawn trimmer. We followed the directions exactly as to how to charge the battery. When we start trimming, the battery only lasts for a very short period of time so we are never able to trim much of our lawn. We also store the battery with the carrying caps whenever it is out of the trimmer or charger. These batteries still do not keep the charge.

Joel K Jun 26, 2019

I bought a BD weed whacker from Lowes. I don't know if Lowes sells QC rejects but this is probably the 4th weed Whacker, call m stupid for sure. Next time I will go to ACE. This BD Whacker has no power and battery lasts about 15 minutes. Not worth the time to get it out of the garage.

black and decker handheld wet/dry vacuum

I purchased this handheld vacuum to use for cleaning up cat litter and quick clean ups and when I got it at...

weed wacker line

Hello I've used Black & Decker products since we bought our house over 25 years ago, and have always been...

vacuum cua525bha-xe

Thought there was a missing piece in the box (Item 16) in the manual. Brought the item back to the good guy...

Chatswood Vacuum Cleaners

multi function drill as advertised in fb

Tool your reference : [protected]

I felt cheated when I received the product not as what I ordered (Black & Decker) some china branded.

I paid RM299.00 which I recevied the amount is about less then RM100.00 . Only a drill in a small box.

You can check your DHL delivery id; [protected]. I hope you can rectify this before I make a complain to KPNKK AND POLICE for cheating.
My address: aziz omar, 2218 Jalan 3/4 Fasa 3, Bandar Baru Sg Buloh.

accident dû à l'ouverture de la boîte du robot culinaire acheté le 30 juin 2018 (lame du robot a tombé sur mon pied)

30 juin 2018 à 15:00 en arrivant à la maison: J'ai ouvert la boîte du robot culinaire, et en sortant...

Rosemère Home & Garden

36 volt lithium trimmer

On February 3, 2018, I purchased a black and decker 36 volt lithium trimmer (model no LST136) from a sear...

blender model bl1821

Needed to replace a 3 year old plastic jar base for the blender, as the plastic had separated. Finally routed...

Mississauga Consumer Electronics

handy vacuum cleaner

My name is Vladimir Grach. I had a Black & Decker vacuum cleaner that started to malfunction about 8 month...

faulty product - not charging

Hi, I bought the DVJ320J Dustbuster last year in May '17 from Amazon. I've mainly used it to clean my car...

2-1 cordless floor extension stick vacuum

NO filters available anywhere in Canada or the USA not retail or in the warehouse. what a sorry company that doesn't sell a replacement filter.
I have tried every store and warehouse in black and decker and they keep sending me the pre filter basket. I Want the paper replacement filter that sits inside the prefilter.
I will never buy another black and decker product again

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices