• Mo
    monuram Jul 05, 2010

phonenot work proper01250221911

• Aa
    AASHUTOSH PATIL Jul 04, 2010

It is the worst thing in the world. It never gives service, never answers questions or anything.

ksbalaji Jun 24, 2010

I agree. The only correction from side is, the service is not working for the past few months!!!

• Ka
    Kantilalnv Jun 21, 2010

bbservice.bsnl.in is not opening from last afew days. i want to my uses detail.

• Te
    TESSY JOHNY May 24, 2010

Phone number-[protected]

• Ki
    kihr May 08, 2010

my BSNL Sim card has been rejected.what is the procedure to activate it

praveenhp Apr 26, 2010

since APRIL 1ST i m unable to see my account usage on BSNL site as http://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/portal which is creating a big problem for me and for my friends who are having BSNL broadband connection, as i m unable to see how much has been used & how much is remaining.

praveenhp Apr 26, 2010

since APRIL 1ST i m unable to see my account usage on bsnl site as http://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/portal which is creating a big problem for me as i m unable to see how much has been used & how much is remaining. my friends also are complaining about the same problem who are having BSNL BROADBAND .PLS TAKE NECESSARY ACTION

praveenhp Apr 26, 2010

since april 1st i m unable to see my account usage on bsnl site as http://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/portal which is creating a big problem for me as i m unable to see how much has been used & how much is remaining.pls take necessary actions .

• Ai
    aiswarya970 Apr 11, 2010

I am unable to open the website bbservice.bsnl.in, to see my usage details
    my no:- [protected]

ksbalaji Mar 18, 2010

can we all do something like complaining to consumer councils about this inordinate lapse by bsnl?

Salim Saif Feb 24, 2010

Hello Sir,

Salim Saifi- My BSNL landline No-[protected], Village-sisoula kalan, Post- jani khurd, Meerut-250501, is not working properly for the last 6 months.

You are request to do the need full as soon as posible.
    I am working in Hyderabad, so I am unable to contect my parents timly.

Thanks

Salim Saif

Prateek Roshan Jan 12, 2010

MY LANDLINE NO [protected] I S NOT WORKING SINCE TODAY2:00pm .please check the service.

• Ka
    kanaka Dec 18, 2009

my telephone is dead & my No is22246170 please do the needful.

• It
    its great Dec 05, 2009

iam unable to see my usage records as the website bbservice.bsnl.in doesn't open there i am using the net more than the limit of 1 GB becouse my bill is come to dabal so i am not chack the my account this site is not open

• Sh
    Shanoj Dec 01, 2009

sir why at all i can't check my bsnl broadband usage accounts. no link is working !! Pls help me i am in suratgarh fot a new BB connection and my phone no is: [protected]. My E-mail id is [email protected]

• To
    Topper Foods Nov 10, 2009

My Phone not working more than one week

• Ro
    Roy Mathew Vettoor Nov 05, 2009

I had opted for combo-500 plan annual payment scheme, and I had also applied for discount in connection with Govt. employee. But till date Iam not given any benefit in connection with the same. kindly consider, expecting a favourable reply at the earliest

Roy Mathew

• Ni
    Nibha Sharma Oct 26, 2009

My office Landline Number: [protected] is Dead frm last 15 Days. I had already made complaints many times regarding the same.Please see this and make my landline to work.

Thankyou...

jatinder gupta Oct 04, 2009

i am bsnl broadband user to maxmize my spped i have downloaded abblock plus and filters also but adblock and filter is able to block only average 2to 5% ads .plz help me for blocking maximum ads.

• Ar
    Arr Bee Sep 29, 2009

I have a suggestion for higher authorities of BSNL -
    1. Please stop spending on commercials "Hindustan Bole Raha" and utilize a very small portion of this amount on a survey with the existing customers – some of the findings of this neutral survey will be –
    (a) Hindustan Bole Raha Hai that BSNL phones do not Bolta and remains dead most of the time
    (b) Line Man of BSNL Bole Raha hai – give me bribe (monthly basis) in case you want your BSNL land line to work – threatens consumer we will more than happy if you surrender your connection – less of work – go to Airtel as I shall get money from them also as commission (the deal is on every BSNL land line is getting surrender for Airtel-there is money right from Line Man to DET)
    ( c) SDO Bole raha hai – “Main helpless hun” and why shall I be bothered? I get my salary in time.
    (d) DET bole raha hai – I am in service of higher bosses what is happening at Line man level ? who cares ? I get my cut.
    (e) GMs & above bolta hai ki "Hindustan Bole Raha" ONLY- what revenue is lost is- no one is bothered.

“SEE & ANALISE THE DATA AS TO HOW MANY BSNL CONNECTIONS HAS BEEN SURRENDERED IN FAVOUR OF AIRTEL LAND LINE CONNECTION”

• Pu
    punit66 Sep 17, 2009

my phone No [protected] is not working since last two weeks

Complaint has been registered on computarized no [protected] vid Complaint no. 00574 & 00583

But no response . Is there any authority who can see to it...

punit jain
    [protected]

• Sh
    Shabbi Sep 15, 2009

When i want to open the bsnl web site i.e.http://bbservice.bsnl.in/wps/portal
    I got the reply for last two months
    The error id is

phone dead since last 3 days.and has been dead 3-4 times within a month

• Vi
    viplavam Sep 07, 2009

sir
    our bsnl broadband usage detail cann't find in ur site.

ksbalaji Sep 06, 2009

Yep. It is dead and gone finally. But the boss still exists. Soon some sane co would replace the nonsense. As is usual for public services, bbservice went off without any proper warning. Also, the alternative site suggested by some friends does not accept the ID and password we used earlier. Keep on groping in the dark till the tunnel is opened in the other end.

• Ta
    Tarunmahesh Sep 06, 2009

sir I'm not able to access your bbservice.bsnl.in inorder to check out my account usage ...
    please make it available as early as possible

• Su
    Sunil Pathak Sep 01, 2009

I am also fed up with the service of this site. many times I can not check the usage of internet usage. I think this is done by deleberately to keep customers in dark about usage so that usage may cross the limit and BSNL can increase their money by huge additional usage bill.

This is really irritating. This is not expected by India's number One network operator.

Shame Shame Shame!

jayasree c g Aug 30, 2009

I want to see the broadband usage ; but i am not able to connect the bsnl portal;what can i do ?

• Di
    dipesh shaw Aug 26, 2009

i am also not able to open bbservice .bsnl.in to see my usage please solve this problem as early as possible .
    My phn. no-[protected].

• Sl
    slvsr prasad Aug 25, 2009

sir previously we open this service and we see our useage but unfortunately last 10 days after bsnl strick we anable to open this service. Slease solve this problem immediatly.

• Ps
    p s ravi Aug 24, 2009

i m unable to open bbservice.bsnl.in to check my account usage

• MAC Aug 12, 2009

i have received a message to won prize by Mr Scott via [email protected]

• Ri
    richa singh Jul 26, 2009

Sir
    I would like to complaint for a dead phone from one month. My phone no is [protected] from nangal lubana kapurthala.

• Ku
    kumra82 Jul 13, 2009

phone is dead and the no is [protected]

anand singhal Jul 11, 2009

chamroa ke bete sallo kis kam ke ho tum log ja ke kahi road par taali bajao