Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Logo

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

1800 345 1503 (Mobile)
1800 345 1500 (Landline)
1800 345 1504 (Broadband)
1800 425 1957 (MPLS VPN)
Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath
New Delhi
India - 110001

Complaints & Reviews

Blank calls

Hi, My vodaphone numbers is [protected]. I am getting blank calls from following numbers repeatedly, +91...

my own site not opening on bsnl broadband

I have made a site with the hosting of warezprohost.com and it was owrking fine till 15th october but suddenly when i got on 16th morning the broadband showing site not found error on page.I used proxy to check site and it is opening fine for me with proxy.
I told my friends to check from all over the world and they said the site in opening perfectly for them.Even the indian airtel and other company broaband users can use the site but not opening with bsnl broadband.
I want to notice this problem to bsnl broadband to please check this and made the site available for all bsnl broadband users.

• Na
    Namealreadyexist Feb 07, 2010

Iam also the same problem. How did u got the URL to normal working?

• Ji
    jignesh kanabar Apr 05, 2010

Myself Jignesh from Gujarat
    same problem as above i'm facing since last 4 days - but didn't get proper solution.

Dead Phone line

The below is the complaint sent to CMD of BSNL on 10th of October 2009. This regarding about basic things like regarding restoring of landline service which is "DEAD"
Till now no action has been initiated by the authorities.

"
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mail Administrator <[protected]@bsnl.co.in>
Date: Oct 10, 2009 7:26 PM
Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail
To: [protected]@gmail.com

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

The user(s) account is temporarily over quota.

<[protected]@bsnl.co.in>

Please reply to <[protected]@bsnl.co.in>
if you feel this message to be in error.

Original-Recipient: RFC822;<[protected]@bsnl.co.in>

To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 19:25:55 +0400
Subject: Indifferent attitude by BSNL Mangalore/Konaje: [protected]
Dear Sir,
I am Govindraj Konaje, a professional working in Abu Dhabi, in a Multi national company from past 3 yeras. My Parents are of the age of 85 and 76 years old and staying in Konaje which is under Mangalore TQ, Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka. They don't have any body staying with them.
The only way of communication for my aged parent is TELEPHONE [protected]) and from past 2 months the telephone is dead and the only way of their communication is totally cut off. My father is a kidney patient and mother is an Asthma patient and even if they have to contact the Doctor there is no other means left.

Still, with great difficulty my father has gone to konaje telephone exchange to complaint about the matter and people in BSNL office have been humiliated him by saying " IN THIS AGE WHAT YOU WILL SPEAK ON PHONE" and they told him, "we will see this after rainy season". The place where they stay is in the vicinity of software giants WIPRO and INFOSYS.

There are more than 5 medical collages and 6 engineering collages and Mangalore University is just a kilometre away.

Is this the routine of BSNL to show this kind of attitude? There is no consideration for old age people in a PSU like BSNL?

I request you to find out the fact and to advice the concerned, to immediately restore the connection/repair.
Please take necessary action against the culprits immediately.
Please communicate the action taken by return mail.
I request you not to send any body to their house as my father has already told me that he does not want to have enmity in his locality.(he feels complaining to higher authorities means inviting enmity with officials) In case if matter has to be sorted out please investigate and I ready to fly down if required.

Regards

Govindraj K
[protected]

The land line no which I have mentioned about is: +[protected]"

• Aw
    awkuward Nov 08, 2009

Access round the clock help at following toll free numbers
    Dataone Broadband '1600-424-1600'
    PSTN Call Center '1500' (in select states)
    Sancharnet Help Desk '1957'
    CellOne all India Help '9400024365'

My bsnl broadband # 282501/02 is dead. Tried to call for complain says " this # '9400024365' is not exists.

SIM JAMMED/NOT WORKING

My mobile no.[protected] is jammed AND NOT WORKING.I had try
to book my complaint on customer care portal but it is also not working. I am on tour and in village area, I require urgent connectivity of my LIFE TIME PRE PAID MOBILE WORKING but same
are not working and COMPANY SERVICES are not properly working for booking, reply, 24x7 services are not proper.

Priyank Gupta Dec 30, 2010

Sir, I am Hari Praksh Gupta A BSNL's U.P. Subscriber Having Mobile No. 9412502858. I want to say that BSNL had deduct my a/c balance by ACTIVATING MAST PACK from THEIR SIDE on 29dec, 10. and therir custumer care had answed by querry...

Hari Prakash Gupta
    0991193660

• Sg
    sgkulkarni Dec 30, 2010

trying to lodge complaint that the range is poor, call gets disconnected, unable to listen, gprs activation is not done, etc.

• Ri
    Riazuddin May 12, 2011

sir,
    I sold Bsnl sim Past six month my home in no network i no make call not recived call this problem writing complent date 9/05/11
    Bsnl office rajnagar ghaziabad mr .y.k. singh said after two day your problem solwe but no solwe my problem my phone no. 7599068776

• De
    deven. Nov 14, 2011

i used bsnl sim card and also activation the internet but this is not useful because of no network here.

• Ar
    aravind varma Dec 21, 2012

I could not send any msgs and make calls.while i'm saying it is saying that my account is suspended.my number is 8985080661

REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT

I HAVE TAKEN POST PAID MOBILE CONNECTION FROM BSNL BARMER(RAJASTHAN) IN OCT.2007 AND PAID ALL BILLS UPTO JULY 2008 AND WHILE TAKING CONNECTION I HAVE DEPOSITED RS 2000/ AS SECURITY DEPOSIT NOW I HAVE MOVED IN MAHARASTRA SO I HAVE ALREADY SENT MY SIM ALONGWITH ORIGINAL DEPOSIT RECEIPT BY REGISTERED POST BUT MORE THAN ONE YEAR LAPSED NO RESPONSE FROM BSNL BARMER AND NOT REFUNDED MY DEPOT AMT. MY MOBILE NUMBER WAS [protected]

Prithvi S. Kandhal Dec 04, 2009

Here is a trick to get fast refund of security deposit from BSNL, if it was not made by them within the prescribed period of 60 days. I had the same problem. I sent a letter to BSNL Office under the RTI Act asking them (a) when the refund will be made and (b) the name of the official who is holding my application. Attach a postal order for Rs. 10 and send the letter to the APIO (Assistant Public Information Officer) of local BSNL office (Jaipur in my case) where you filed your request for refund. Visit BSNL website to get the address of the APIO. Under the RTI Act, they are supposed to respond to you within 30 days otherwise there is a fine of Rs. 250 per day of delay. I got my refund within 15 days.

• Vi
    vinod kumar bansal Apr 22, 2011

I have surrendere two landline phones no 0129-2471008 and 0129-2471003 on 27th jan.2010. But still i have dont recieve the balance refunn of security deposit.In this connection i have gone a lot of time to GM office and others offices and also wrote a letter to general manager, bsnl, sector-15, faridabad ondated 14th sep.2010 but no any reaply have recieved till date.

• Hy
    Hyma Rani Mummidisetty Aug 07, 2017

I have surrender my landline phone on 25-5-2016 at CCC Naspur exchange . My phone no is 08736-237020 . Now I am shifted from CCC Naspur, Adilab to Hyderabad, Till now I have not received my deposit amount. Hence I request you kindly send my deposit to the below mentioned address.
    M Krishna Mohan,
    Flat No.101, Sai Sukanya Castle,
    Near SBI (OLD SBH) Shalivana Nagar Branch,
    Shalivahana Nagar, Moosaran Bagh,
    Hyderabad-36
    Cell No. 944151625

No network

This is regarding Indian government rum companies Like BSNL and their 3G service the worst of all they sell the product saying that the customer's will get seamless connection throughout the whole city and when customer gets out of their premises they are no where as no one is there is listen to their plea. I am Kamal Halder residence Howrah salkia west bengal India trusted in BSNL and their service BSNL 3G and now I am no where they is no network in most of the places in howrah and worst of all I do not have network in my home too. when I do complain to their customer care which you get if you are lucky enough as you will never get their line open. The customer care peoples are also nowhere as they do not have any proper answare with them if you ask them if it is possible to get your problem solved of network issue which Airtel, Vodaphone Tata does on Customer's problem, they simply says that it is not possible. They are wasting hard earned Indian's Tax money on all those bogus campaign, hording if you come to Kolkata by train or air route you will see big hording regarding 3G but their is no service. If some one is there who can help me please do help me and many other peoples out their, please improve BSNL 3g network so that the people can use it, we are spending money on it by recharging, I personally has 1500/- monthly uses that means that I will pay BSNL Rs 18000/- a year, 10000 people will pay how much you can imagine yearly.

• Cm
    CM_COCHIN Jan 18, 2011

Hi,

I've been using a BSNL's 3G connection at Cochin (Kerala), since few months and it was working pretty fast. But as I had to move to Lakshadweep (Kavaratti) for official purposes, I find it very hard to surf the net with my USB device. I get connected easily but the pages are getting loaded at snail's pace (and at times they don't load even either)!!! It used to clock 2.8 MBPS in Cochin but in Kavaratti, it just clocks 0.6 MBPS.

Though I went to the BSNL office here but they concerned officer astonishingly said, "You will only get this speed in Kavaratti. You needn't expect the speed that you've been getting in Cochin"!!!

I had taken this connection after consulting about its feasability with the BSNL bhavan, Cochin. The guys here are pretending to be helpless in helping me out in any case. Thus, I'm finding it difficult to work from home, b'coz of this reason.

Shouldn't the 3G service behave the same atleast wherever the service is available? I believe, there shouldn't be any technical explanations for it.

I would not thus recommend using this to anybody here in Lakshadweep. Is there anyone who can help me out? Please call me @ 09495217067.

Thanks,

Chandramohan

sala1979 Feb 17, 2011

hi,
    I am having 3G bsnl service which is not connecting connecting to the internet from last night.

contact NO: 9342898075
    Thanks,
    Sala...

• Ba
    Baig Indane May 05, 2017

From last night 3g service BSNL is down at ARDHAPUR taluka ARDHAPUR Dist. NANDED

cell no. 9404480388

Activation of Excel Anant Service

I am your prepaid customer for the last few years. My mobile number is 0-[protected]. I am using your Anant...

Mobile coverage problem

I had been complaining about the signal problem from last one month and trying to contact officers who is in charge for the mobile department is Mr.Chore and Mr.Lodha . Both are working in senior position. They are simply ignoring the complaint by not attending my call as they have facility to precisely see the source of call.These people are really helping the BSNL to close down troubling their customers to ensure the customer to go to other service providers so that they can get salary without doing any job. This is possible in Indian Govt service as job security is provided to these public servants. I do not know the effect this complaint ; My mobile No:[protected] is down in my residence area due to Low signal strength - this is due to the total negligence of maintenance.

Jobin Mattel Feb 11, 2011

Iam a bsnl mobile customer coming under Pampady exchange in Kottayam district. My problem is that Iam not getting sufficient range for the mobile phone at home in spite of the fact that the maximum aerial distance of the mobile tower and my home is hardly 1.5 km. It is also clarified that similar mobile towers at the same location for different providers are getting good range. Kindly examine the same and help us for getting good quality service.

yours faithfully,
    Jobin Jacob
    Mobile: 09447782045

Link failure

My telephone no. is [protected], link failure problem is going on for the last 6 months, link always blinking, sometimes stable, but does not connect, put off the modem switch for sometime, dial again somehow connect, but after sometimes link started blinking, contacted number of times verbally as well as written to the customer care and broadband section, J.T.O. of Burdwan Exchange. I was always told that there is an EARTH problem in my line which is coming from my telephone set, telephone set should not be connected when broadband is connected, I am astonished, broadband means data without affecting the voice, i.e. data and voice at the same time, anyway I tested by disconnecting the voice line, but link problem persists and at a regular interval link goes off and started blinking. Line men from exchange visit several times in my house, whenever they see the link stable they report it to the exchange that the line is O.K., what the hell the BSNL authorities have employed unskilled staff who does not have the basic knowledge what data and what voice is, and how data and voice can run at the same time, be that as it may, my link blinking problem is still there and I am getting the poorest service inspite of payment in advance for the whole year, I am amazed at the service of the BSNL. Please rectify the fault permanenlty. Please to the burdwan exchange also.

satis91 Nov 21, 2009

my tele.no.07242429760 borad band conted but uses not look in your side pls. veryfy

No landline connection for 10 years

As a resident at Moulivakkam, I have applied Land Line telephone connection more than 5 times since 2000, and I have submitted many written requistion letters to facilitate the same to the officers in BSNL. I will not be worried much if my area is far away and it is infeasible location, but out of three parallel lanes, ours is a middle lane which is classified by Line men of BSNL as infeasible area even though telephone post and cable cross the lane. I have attached the mail which I sent to public grievances portal for proof.
My applications are rejected for the reason as infeasible area and shortage of cable.
I'm not sure how long Chennai will have a street which is few meters away from Telephone Exchange is infeasible and have shortage of cable for ten years.

No landline connection for 10 years

Bsnl Chennai

NON-REFUND OF AMOUNT DEBITED FROM A FAILED TRANSACTION FOR ONLINE RECHARGE

Dear Sir,

I had attempted online recharge of my mobile [protected] from the bsnl website for amounts of Rs 220.00 & Rs 330.00 on 22.08.09 at 10.40 pm which had failed, although the amount was debited from my account. The amount of Rs 220.00 was credited to my account on 24.08.09 but I am yet to receive the refund of Rs 330.00 even after repeatedly putting up the matter with the Customer Care of BSNL.

Faulty Service

This is to bring to everyone's kind notice that BSNL is actually becomin a shame in the list of Govt.Co's.For few employees the entire organization is bringing loads of shame to the Govt.I am failing to understand why people dont work there.I applied for broadband service 35days before.Till now I haven't got the service.Sometimes there is a problem with phone lines, sometimes there is a problem with the broadband dept.Nobody is able to give a permanent solution or info regarding the problem.I have been doing regular follow ups with the BSNL, Ranikuthi exchange but all my efforts seems to be falling in front of deaf and dumb people.No actions is being taken till date.I want your esteemed site to take this matter in front of top ranking officials and serve as an eye opener for them.Let them also get an idea what people are facing because of their inability.

non refund of security deposit

I have retuned my telephone almost a year back. ([protected]). However till date i have not received my refund.Even numerous personnel visits at GC Avenue office has not provided any result.I was told that the cheque will reach my address. i dont know whether it takes 11 months for a cheque to travel 7 KM in kolkata.

Prithvi S. Kandhal Dec 04, 2009

Unavaibility of Services

I have Internet connection (no. 2610138)through BSNL Indore. But not working since 15 Days .My Official complaint No.is 165418 Dt.1.09.09. I contacted at customer care at their Local Telephone No.2413999 on 7.09.09 at 4.15 pm, It is quiet surprised that while a company is charging for service & we are asking for it, the customer executive talkled very unresponsibly because he is not confirm whenever service will be alright, he never knows about the service responsibility for the consumer, overall we want our service uninterrupted & in the time when service is not in working the payment of that time will not to Charge.
HEMANT JAIN (BAROLA)

• Lt
    l t anandam Aug 01, 2010

i have been calling texting and roaming around the telephone department for router problems and have been charged even in the absence of network connection for quitesome time please clear the problems as early as possible thanking you

• Lt
    l t anandam Aug 01, 2010

bsnl services are known to be slow and reluctant towards complaints in landline services as well we would be thankfullif these problems are solved immediatly

antram agrawal Dec 07, 2010

mene bsnl ka net 3 mouth above use that but very nice speed but hamko exchage mant par modem free cost than but bill me add ho kar aaya hai uski cost 1200 ke something aa gayi hai mere bill ko sahi karya jaye antha aap self epend hoge

• As
    ashwini... Jan 10, 2012

what is happening with this network.. if it is there for 2 minutes then it is disconnected for 5 minutes.. its really irritating and not at all allowing to complete a task.. we would be thankful if these problems are solved immediately...

Broadband connectivity

Broadband connectivity issue. I have been facing connectivity issue for 6 month and made several complaints at Helpdesk and personally at BSNL office, but issue doesn't resolve. It always showing ADSL link down. I made several complaints and one of a complaint number I can provide here for your reference ([protected]). BSNL officer are really enjoying there life because nobody worry about customer whether customer would come or go. I tried to call higher authority to convey our concern, but there also no response. We want to give more details about me. Land line number is [protected].

Broadband connectivity

Bsnl Chennai
  • Mu
    Muzzammill Nov 06, 2009

sir,

I have been facing the same problem since one year. Be happy I am also sailing in the same boat.

we console ourselves by paying bill to bsnl without using our internet.

Let god bless the bsnl officials for their good service.

Muzzammill

• Ee
    E. Elumalai Jun 21, 2011

Dear Sir,

My landline no 044 26580280 is fault for past 1 week i talked to customer care but there is no response from them. please note BSNL Complaint No. 60645609 – Dated: 15.06.2011. No response no response all the time same will be happened particular our area exchange.

Regards,
    E. Elumalai

frequently disconnecting and no response

Dear sir,

My landline no. is [protected] and from last half month my broadband is not working properly, sometimes it is connected and then after some time it disconnects.so, i cannot use it properly and sir, also my landline not working from 2 months. I have complaint many times but i have not received any response from bsnl side. My complaint no. is 64664. Everytime i was told by bsnl technicians that we will look after the matter. I am really fed up of this problem.

I request you to pls look after this problem seriously or pls disconnect my services after letting me know and give my deposit back. I am really not satisfied with bsnl services.
MY LANDLINE NO. [protected]
COMPLAINT NO. 64664
LANDLINE IS IN THE NAME OF Sh. RAJBIR GARG
AWAITING YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE.

THANKING YOU,
ANUJ RAJ.
+[protected]

NOT BEING CONNECTED SINCE A WEEK

To, Madam/Sir, Su-bEngineer
Bsnl, Tarang, Ambikapur, surguja,
C.G., 497001 India.
I HAVE A HONOR TO INFORM YOU THAT MY TARANG INTERNET CONNECTION NO.
[protected]
IS OFF SINCE LAST WEEK .i HAVE VERY URGENT NEED AND AM COMPELLED TO GO INTERNET PARLORS.
i'M A PROFESSOR & THERE MY STUDENTS DO WORK i FEEL UNCOMRTABLE IN PARLORS .
i HAVE PAID THE BILLS THROUGH YOUR SERVICE MAN (WHO CONNECTED IT IN MY OFFICE)
THEN TOO IS IS OFF .
kINDLY INFORM ME IT'S CAUSE AND KINDLY RECONNET INTERNET tareang No--[protected].
Thanking you
waiting for your reply and connection
Your's dear customer
Dr. H.D.Mahar (asstt. proff.) Govt. P.G.College Ambikapur C G 497001

excess bill

Mydetails for billing period jul 2009 show recurring amount of Rs.509/ regular charges 100/ usg charges 230/ and after deducting discounts etc. net bill works out at 593/ . I failed to understand what is recurring charges denote in my bill . pl. explain me . I lodged complaint on Customer service centre but they failed to explain.

NON ACTIVATION OF SIM CARD

I have been issued pre paid SIM card more than one month ago but same has not yet been activated despite of repeated requests telephonically with Teliamura as well as Agartala branch. They did not reponding any more. The details of SIM is as under:-

FORM NO. - B274012
MOBILE NO. - [protected]
SIM NO. - [protected]
NAME - KISHORE KUMAR JENA
ADDRESS - SHQ BSF TELIAMURA, WEST TRIPURA-799205

Please do the needful as soon as possible to activate my SIM.

• Ro
    ROMESHKHOSA Jan 03, 2010

I GOT A NEW SIM, UNDER ADD ON SCHEME STARTED BY J&K CRICLE IN LUE OF NOW BANNED PRE PAID, ABOUT ONE MONTH BACK. PLEASE HELP ME TO ACTIVATE IT .SIM WAS GIVEN UNDER325 PLAN
    NAME=JAGER NATH KHOSA.PALOURA-JAMMU
    NO=9419102580 ADDON NO.=9419288582

• Im
    imranrizvi Jan 15, 2010

my duplicat sim which was issued 3 days ago is not activatd. kindly activate it.the no is 9454324545. my name is haider imran rizvi.

excess bill amount

i have broadband (homplan 128) on No. [protected], the broadband connection started inn month of july, the bill amount of Rs.994/- which is not correct. As per the there were 150mb free usage facility & no surfing charges.Please take into consideration that My connection is disactive is month of august I have complaint about it to the office, my complaint no. is 13896 .
Check the billing details And accept the application for only Disactivating the Broadband service from the Telephone No. [protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices