Having problems with Pinzoo?

Pinzoo reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 21, 2009. The latest review tracfone was posted on Sep 26, 2018. The latest complaint Rip off was resolved on Jan 21, 2009. Pinzoo has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews. Pinzoo has resolved 1 complaints.

Pinzoo Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 12:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pinzoo Customer Service. Initial Pinzoo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pinzoo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pinzoo. Discuss the issues you have had with Pinzoo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pinzoo Complaints & Reviews

Pinzootracfone

I ordered tracfone airtime on 9/25/2018 but when I entered the pin code I kept getting a message that the pin code is invalid. I repeated with several different codes that were sent to me all invalid. The money was removed from my bank account. So if I don't get my airtime or my $15.00 dollars back I am cancelling my account! I have used this service before and never had this issue before. I can't call customer service because I don't have enough airtime left on my tracfone which is why I was ordering minutes in the first place.

pinzoo.com — cell phone minutes

I checked my checkbook and discovered that the amount that was taken out of my account was 19.79 twice. Total...

Pinzoo Phone cardsNot as described on their website

Pinzoo sold me the $35.00 $34.79 Cricket PAYgo Top-Up Minutes - Unlimited Talk+Text. At first I could not find a way to use the pin card # with Cricket and called Cricket to find out why: Cricket Customer Service at 1-800-CRICKET informed me PIN #'s CAN NOT be used to pay Monthly Plans, such as the $35 7 $45 Plans!! Pinzoo's website is selling them AS IF they can be used to pay for minutes on these plans, but they are NOT usable for those plans. Pin #s can ONLY used for the Paygo plans ( the $1, $2, $3 per day plans! Please change the info on your website!)
    They are totally misleading customers, and then it is like pulling teeth to try to get your money back. from them I CANNOT USE THIS PIN# WITH MY $35 CRICKET PLAN. They do not respond, so I have to force a refund through Paypal. I would be better off not dealing with them at all. :(

The info on the Pinzoo website is misleading people to think that these pins can be used for the monthly $35 plan. They CAN NOT be used for the $35 or $45 monthly plans!

Pinzoo — Rip off

On Christmas eve 2008, a good friend was out of town & out of phone minutes on his 'Net 10'. I...