Menu
Pinzoo Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Pinzoo
reviews & complaints

www.pinzoo.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.0 4 Reviews

Pinzoo Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: When using services from Pinzoo with a poor resolution rate, be vigilant. Understand the common pitfalls other customers have faced. Prepare thoroughly for any interactions with their customer service, and consider alternative solutions if your issues are not addressed satisfactorily.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Pinzoo has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Pinzoo. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Pinzoo reviews & complaints 4

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Pinzoo reviews & complaints

C
2:52 pm EDT

Pinzoo tracfone

I ordered tracfone airtime on 9/25/2018 but when I entered the pin code I kept getting a message that the pin code is invalid. I repeated with several different codes that were sent to me all invalid. The money was removed from my bank account. So if I don't get my airtime or my $15.00 dollars back I am cancelling my account! I have used this service before and never had this issue before. I can't call customer service because I don't have enough airtime left on my tracfone which is why I was ordering minutes in the first place.

V
12:44 am EDT

Pinzoo cell phone minutes

I checked my checkbook and discovered that the amount that was taken out of my account was 19.79 twice. Total $39.58 I ordered phone minutes but that was through tracfone's web site. I only ordered 60 minutes for $19.99. This expense is bogas. I never even heard of PinZoo.com . I have never had this charge before getting my minutes from tracfone.com website. I would like my money back because I am on a budget with social security. I really need the money back in my checking account as soon as possible. Really angry. ripoff outfit needs they're web page pulled. They're phone number is [protected] That is the phone number that was given on my bank statement when they took the money out.
Mad as hell
Vicki Stanton

M
7:35 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pinzoo Not as described on their website

Pinzoo sold me the $35.00 $34.79 Cricket PAYgo Top-Up Minutes - Unlimited Talk+Text. At first I could not find a way to use the pin card # with Cricket and called Cricket to find out why: Cricket Customer Service at 1-800-CRICKET informed me PIN #'s CAN NOT be used to pay Monthly Plans, such as the $35 7 $45 Plans! Pinzoo's website is selling them AS IF they can be used to pay for minutes on these plans, but they are NOT usable for those plans. Pin #s can ONLY used for the Paygo plans ( the $1, $2, $3 per day plans! Please change the info on your website!)
They are totally misleading customers, and then it is like pulling teeth to try to get your money back. from them I CANNOT USE THIS PIN# WITH MY $35 CRICKET PLAN. They do not respond, so I have to force a refund through Paypal. I would be better off not dealing with them at all. :(

The info on the Pinzoo website is misleading people to think that these pins can be used for the monthly $35 plan. They CAN NOT be used for the $35 or $45 monthly plans!

Is Pinzoo legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Pinzoo as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 25% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Pinzoo stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Pinzoo should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Pinzoo earns 94% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Pinzoo achives 94% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Pinzoo. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Pinzoo's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Pinzoo.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Pinzoo website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Pinzoo.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Pinzoo have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Pinzoo.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Pinzoo.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The pinzoo.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • The website associated with Pinzoo sells gift cards, but it's important to be cautious when making a purchase. Verify the gift card's value and expiration date, check for customer service contact information, and use a trusted payment method.
H
7:38 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Pinzoo - Rip off

On Christmas eve 2008, a good friend was out of town & out of phone minutes on his 'Net 10'. I found Pinzoo online & in what I believed from reading their site, should have been a very simple straighforward transaction, gave them my VISA card info in exchange for a certain number of pre-paid wireless minutes so we could talk. Only AFTER they had...

Read full review of Pinzoo and 14 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Pinzoo contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Pinzoo?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pinzoo Customer Service. Initial Pinzoo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pinzoo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pinzoo. Discuss the issues you have had with Pinzoo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.