BSNL BangaloreTelephone out-of-order for more than a month!

N

I am one of the BSNL Bangalore customers for the past 6+ years. I have applied for shifting during May 2006. I got the shifting after 5 months of continuous follow-up. That too they have provided temporary connection from one of the near by pole. It worked for few days and stopped working since 21st December 2006. When I tried to book a complaint by calling 1500, it says “the number is faulty, please contact Section Supervisor”. My DataOne is also not operational from the day one the line got shifted. I have been in touch with the line-man, but he says that he has checked at his end and the problem is with the cables.

Beware of this company!

• Gp
    G PRAKASH Nov 07, 2012

my telephone no 080 [protected] is not working for the past one week even after complaint the authorities are not taking proper action to rectify the same and also my broadband connected to the phone is also not working
    kindly the authorities can look into it please

• Ks
    K.SHASHIDHARA BASRI Oct 06, 2012

I have using the land line since 20 years and we have been given good service so for. But this time we have a bad experience with regard to redressal of our problem. My phone no is [protected] . For the past few months we have been experiencing lots of distrubance in the line and incomming call is not at all listened due to heavy noice. Though the officials have attended the work, the problem still persists. we have been complaining but problem remains as it is. Now a stage has come where we have to seriously think about surrendering the land line. This complaint is lodged with a view to redress our persisting problem.

Manjunath.R Jan 17, 2011

Sir/Madam
    My telephone number is [protected] & i am working under public sector and took the connection under (20% discount scheme for public sector employees) with broad band connection unlimited. But i am not getting any discount in my bill & also there is no free call facility also, required document has been submitted already for the same.
    Hence it is requested to check against this and do the need full.

Regards,
    Manjunath.R

• Kp
    k.prakashchandra Nov 07, 2009

my phone number is [protected] .telephone has been dead for 15 days. inspite of repeated complaints no action has been taken

• Ci
    Citizen in grief Oct 21, 2009

My phone number is [protected]. For the last 12 days, there is no dial tone and when we call the number, there is a soft ring, but on picking the phone cannot hear anything. Have given several complaints but nothing has been done yet. Please look into this issue.

• Ka
    kamalnathan Jul 10, 2009

My telephone no:080-[protected], there is no dial tone completely dead from past 4 days. complaint done but no action has been taken.
    Please do the needful.

• Ai
    AIR TEL Jun 17, 2009

requesting all over the people in india those who were planning to take BSNL BROAD BAND CONNECTION or

"presently using customer if u get problem go to BSNL OFFICE TAKE ACKNOWLEDGMENT BETTER TO GO POLICE STATION GIVE COMPLAINT BOOK CASE SOME HOW SECTION ADVOCATE WILL TELL YOU THEN U WILL GET REFUND HOW MUCH U HAVE BEEN LOSE,

"DISCONNECT BSNL CONNECTION ON THE SPOT, AND TAKE
    *********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    """""""BHARATI AIRTEL CONNECTION"""""""""""""

THE DAY WILL COME AIRTEL OR ANY OTHER NETWORK RULE THE GOVERNMENT BSNL LINE

THERE WILL BE NO MORE NAME "BSNL" IN

"HISTORY"

• Mu
    Mushtaq Ahmed Apr 08, 2009

Sir,

My telephone [protected] is dead since one week, please make sure to fix it at your earliest.

Mushtaq Ahmed.

• Du
    DURJAY Mar 26, 2009

It seems there is a serious issue with BSNL IndiraNagar/LB Shastri Nagar cable line. With in last 15 days my landline(080-[protected]) was dead for 12 days. Last sunday I gave another complain but no lineman from BSNL has visited the area. Yesterday a guy from BSNL told that they will be fixing it within a day. Today this is already eveining 5.30.

Dont understand whom to complain on this. Will someone from BSNL out there to help this customer..!!

• Al
    Altaf Nov 28, 2008

Bull ### service...

• Bh
    Bhagh Singh Sep 13, 2008

Dear Sir,
    This is to inform you that my telephone is not working from last two month and I have complaint so many time to your office but there is no response from your side, my telepnone no is [protected] which is located in village upper Jaind Distt. kangra H.P.My complaint No. is,
    Com. No. Date
    941411 02 June 08
    946547 10 June 08
    957068 22 June 08
    963890 30 June 08
    984300 26 July 08
    please arrange it ASAP because I have facing lots of problem.

Regards
    Bhagh Singh H.P

• R1
    r18a1 Aug 11, 2008

You can use the link "http://www.karnataka.bsnl.co.in/frs/" to book a complaint or view the status of your complaints.

• Rk
    R.K.ANANTHA Jun 04, 2008

My Ph no is [protected], I have made the complaint quite a no. of times to BSNL . Till now no action has been taken. There is no dial tone in my above phone. pl do the needful.

• Vi
    vijay kumar karnati May 16, 2008

I applied for Broadband connection through BSNL. I would to know the status of my connection.Is there any site to know the status of my connection. Kindly suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

• Ku
    Kunal Singh Choudhary Apr 27, 2008

Deepak Kumar Apr 15, 2008

most pethetic works are here in BSNL.. award winning for not doing any work title... shamelss.. sarkari and a lot more to write here for them...

perfect peice of lazy kamchor's..

aaj sham tak thik ho jayega.. ek ghante mein thik ho jayega.. aaj 10 din to ho chuke hai.. never mind, my work and exams are suffering because of no braodband to search & study online.. cramp.. damn.. nobody listen and offer you helping hand.. over it everytime you dial you wait over hour and listen the same music.. sham tak thik ho jayega.. which tune me like.. mera picha chodo.. sone do bhai.. office aaya hun sone ki liye...

somebody from bsnl pls read and feel shame on what you do!!

Deepika Rashmi Mar 28, 2008

Hi,

I had taken a DATA-CARD-EVDO-MR connection on 01st Dec 2007. My customer no. is [protected]. Data card no is: EVDO-[protected]/0B242109 and paid amount is Rs 1500 (receipt no: NLR-720189).

However due to damaged equipement and its improper functioning I returned the equipment on 22nd Dec 2007 to the BSNL, Jaynagar office.

Since euipment was faulty so it is told to me that you will get back your full paid amount of Rs 1500/- within 2-months.
    Already more than 3 months over but I did not receive any reponse from BSNL.

I kindly request you to take this issue seriously and do the neelful as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,

Deepika Rashmi

• Sp
    S P Vijay Mar 25, 2008

Yes my broadband line was dead for a month. I complained so many time (more than 10 times).
    Still they are not resolving the problem. It is a very very poor service from BSNL.

Anand Mar 24, 2008

I have cell one connection pre-paid with life time validity.

I am using for last two years.

This month I am not able to re-charge teh cell with pre-paid amount. The error is either network busy, recharge not possible or invalid. I tried the same re-charge coupon in another cell, it is working.

Can you please suggest me if my account is locked or any setting in the service provider server settings.

Please email me. As currently I am not able to use the connection.

Subramani Dec 18, 2007

Since 1 week telephone has disconnected, only in coming calls are coming, but not out going.

And we paid bill amount also.

Pls rectify the problem.

Phone number - 080-[protected]

• Je
    Jemshad O K Nov 20, 2007

I also face the same problem. For more than one month, there is no dial tone on the phone. Called up the available number quite a number of times.

Jemshad

• As
    Asha Oct 21, 2007

Hello,

I had opted for BSNL Broadband connection and cancelled the request some days ago and collected the acknowledgment slip long back. I haven't got the refund yet. Below is my details:
    sl.no: 7
    Date: 11/09/2007
    Telephone NO: CTS/1/16654
    Purpose: Refund

Please do take the necessary action ASAP.

Thanks,
    Asha V.

• Se
    Seema Asthana Oct 15, 2007

Hi,

My telephone number is [protected] this is being transferred from R.T.Nagar to Sahakar Nagar the connection was given after 15 days for shifting also after one day itself I started facing the issue like 2 people picking the same line as my number this was informed but no body turned up Im afraid all the calls the other person may make will be linked to my bill. Also the telephone bill is not send to my new address. I would like to disconnect all outgoing and have this phone just for incoming. Will someone look into this.

Seema!

• Wo
    WordCraft Sep 19, 2007

Extremely poor customer service. I've had disturbance in my line (080-[protected]), Bangalore for a while . The phone occasionally gives just one beep (although in reality, it is ringing, as one of the other comments here mentions). I called customer service about these issues with my BSNL land line. They gave us a docket number [3580] and closed it brashly, merely calling us and telling us that there isn't an issue with the line (no one came over to check it out).

I've also applied for broadband, a month ago... still waiting.

Dial-up refuses to work; the linesman says its cause of the disturbance, which we've filed and they refuse to respond as mentioned above..

I'm exasperated with the service and I'm trying to take this up with the higher authorities.

Antony Michael Sep 10, 2007

Actions expected of an Organization certified ISO 9001:2000 must be of higher caliber than that comes out of the general comments we read and from my own experience the view of the commentators must also be genuine. All the more it is a paid service and not a charity they are doing. Customer delight, loyalty or curse. What is the purpose of ISO9001:2000 certification.

Surveillance auditors and Internal auditors, if any, to please set right this matter on customer satisfaction. Though I wanted to stop the eruptions occur. I coughed up money as per the billing. I think I have done a very good thing in not opting for ECS payment. Others too may please take the message.

My telephone number is [protected].

Antony Michael Sep 06, 2007

With such a lot of complaints, delays and above all no or poor responses I wonder how BSNL function as an ISO 9001:2000 certified organization. I too am a sufferer in similar manner. Before my emotions erupt better I stop speaking of it.

• Bs
    B.Sriram Sep 06, 2007

Deveshwer Kumar Kapila Jul 23, 2007

I would like to inform that since Monday i.e., 16.7.2007 my telephone [protected]) is not working. In this regard, I have already complained to BSNL office complaint No. is 26346 but I regret to inform that no response I have found in this regard. When I called to the BSNL office then they said that linemen have gone to my area and the behavior of the BSNL officials is so rudely. Since Monday nobody has come to my area. After my several requests and visits, till now my telephone is not working. In my area some people told me that if I give bribe to the linemen then my telephone will be working.

Similarly, strict action should be taken against the concerned officials of BSNL.

Yours truly,
    D.K.Kapila
    House No. 940 Sector 17-B,
    Gurgaon-122007
    (Haryana)

mahesh Jul 17, 2007

I have been using BSNL Landline for more than 5 years without much problems. But, last month, BSNL hasn't issued the bill to my address and has stopped all outgoing calls for not paying the bill. Even though, the track record shows I have made payments every time before the due date, they have gone ahead and stopped outgoing calls for not receiving payment just for a month. And this has happened becouse of their mistake of not issuing me the bill.

Rajat Jul 11, 2007

Now the airtel lines are available in sector 12 noida.

Best Regards,
    "Rajat"

• Ha
    HARSH WARDHAN KUKRETI Jun 30, 2007

My broadband connection is down for the last 10 days. Despite several complaint on 1500 (customer care) and daily lodging complaint on telephone no. 2444488 (NOIDA), no one has turned up for restoring connectivity. I am assured daily but no one has come so far. I am fed up. Alas! There is no internet service of AIRTEL in Sector 12, Noida, otherwise I would be the first to switch over to AIRTEL service.

Ranjan Jain Jun 18, 2007

Here is the kind of service provided by BSNL broadband services.

I had applied for broadband on November 11t but haven't received any response from them. I am running behind them since 2 months. Every week when i call them they are giving the reason that "There is testing going on in the equipments". The reason i have been getting it from 2 months and i even tried going to bsnl exchange office. They too gave me the same reason. Its horrible service... No proper date and time... The line mens are giving equipments to those people irrespective of Queued people...

Horrible service... No proper response and Finally, i gave up as i couldn't bare anymore...

• Ab
    Abhishek Sharma Jun 15, 2007

BSNL... NO Its CELLONE... what shall i say about this consumer blood sucking service & days back i had gone for postpaid connection. My purpose was to get cheap std on two numbers. When inquired at the office only, they said you will get it. 10 paise cal, at two numbers anywhere in india. I was satisfied at that moment. But when this facility was not activated i contacted them back, and this time around there behavior and statements were different. Its really sad to see this poor and cheap behavior from their side. I was screwed up and will not get my security back becoz they will adjust it for the bill only.

I am really very disappointed and will never ever go for BSNL landline and CELLone in future.

susant kumarpradhan Jun 05, 2007

I applied for DSL broadband internet connection 4 month back.but i still not getting this connection when i told them to connect my connection they told me no they are busy with work and they will solve it in 15 day. Then I wait for 15 day for this connection and next time when I phoned them they block my number.
    I am frustrated about this...

Sunil Kumar Jun 01, 2007

BSNL has been one of the worst service providers in broadband. While the market is capturing the customers by providing instant connections, BSNL is not even bothered to intimate that it will still be delayed. 1 common reason what they give is they don't have equipment when they have given connection to some preferred customers ONLY. BSNL is very business minded and never bother to retain their customers.

If this message is being read by some people in really authority then please know that very soon you will loose all your existing customers also.

Ranjan May 23, 2007

Completely agree, my phone shifting is under process for more than 3 months now, am sick of the officials giving me all sorts of non-sense reasons.

One guy says cables are broken, other one says we have dig roads to give connection and BDA (Bangalore Development Authority) is not giving permission, and the list goes on and on...

Jay Kumar Apr 28, 2007

15 days back I got a new broadband connection at home for the number ([protected]) but till now it is not working. I am not able to browse mose of the website. I called customer logged three complaint on regarding the same but till now no one have fixed the problem. Finally when i called customer care toll free number for the status they gave me some Landline number (technical team) to contact when i called their they routed me to another number and when call second number they intern asked me to call some other number. I called that third number also it was engage for sometime i was trying continuously and finally it started ringing but no one is picking it purposefully.

Some People working at BSNL Exchange office, Customer care team and rest of them involved are so irresponsible that they don't even guide properly nor they provide correct information. I would like to escalate this to concerned but their are no details for this as well.

Seriously they are not fit to be in such a responsible post.

• Pr
    Praveen Gade Apr 26, 2007

My BSNL phone (080- [protected]) is totally dead since two weeks . I have given complaint on 13/04/07 Docket no. 0775. BSNL people are very intelligent in closing the dockets without any rectification. I have given again complaint on 16/04/07 i.e Docket No. 1816 & given complaint on 22/04/07 Docket No.2290. Parallely I talked many time with concerned & also GM. But no response from anybody. I have been trying all numbers which they have mentioned in the directory but No one was lifting the phones . This is the way our BSNL working. Still not at repaired my phone.

• Re
    Revathi.A Apr 19, 2007

Hi,

I am having a telephone connection with no. 080- [protected] which is having problem from past 6months. I had been complaining many times, but it was rectified timely, I requested one of the line man to visit and solve the problem but still no one as arrived.

Now we are not able to hear the ringing of the phone also it just makes one beep, and there is also crosstalk.

• Kr
    Krishna Apr 18, 2007

I have been in Bangalore for more than 4 years (BTM Layout) and i have never faced such a problem ever like this. In a span of 15 days, i have given more than 4 complaints because of telephone not operating properly.

I appreciate the response from the telephone department, because whenever i gave a complaint, they are responding in a gentle manner. But the solution seems to be temporary, which is creating a bad impression on BSNL service.