Bsnl Bangalore — Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month!
I am one of the BSNL Bangalore customers for the past 6+ years. I have applied for shifting during May 2006. I got the shifting after 5 months of continuous follow-up. That too they have provided temporary connection from one of the near by pole. It worked for few days and stopped working since 21st December 2006. When I tried to book a complaint by calling 1500, it says “the number is faulty, please contact Section Supervisor”. My DataOne is also not operational from the day one the line got shifted. I have been in touch with the line-man, but he says that he has checked at his end and the problem is with the cables.
Beware of this company!
More Bsnl Bangalore Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection!
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required
- BSNL - Most dissatisfied customer!
- Bsnl - Dhanbad - Broadband Internet Service
- BSNL - Delay in new land line connection
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Slow speed of Broadband connection
- BSNL - No action for new connection from BSNL since 3 months!
- BSNL - cannot login