Bsnl Broadband ServicesSlow speed of Broadband connection

R

I am a user of bsnl broadband service known as Dataone. I am having Home 500 Plan in which the company provide 2mbps surfing speed and 250KBPS download speed. I am only able to get around 300 as surfing speed an 35 KBPS download speed.

• Ya
    Yadunandan jaluka May 15, 2007

I am form Vapi (gujarat) district valsad. I am having broadband since 6 months it worked only for 20 days after that it dint worked even a single day i have made complaints to the nearest bsnl office they say that we will send our technician today but they are not doing anything.

Rajiv G Nair Jun 07, 2007

I am a BSNL broadband user having the 500 home plan. I am happy with the speed. But not at all happy with the connection. It is not at all consistent. Half of the time there is no net connection. Whenever I call the service desk, they say the server is down and engineers are working on the same. Doesn't BSNL have a contingency plan/server.

Sandip Kumar Dev Aug 22, 2007

Applied for broad received telephone and modem for more than one month but still did not receive user id and password.

Beware! Very poor service!

Debendra Madhab Goswami Dec 26, 2007

Frequently comming error 678 resulting without service even 24hrs.

• Ga
    ganesh.r Jan 10, 2008

My net is not connecting to many sites. Please solve my problem...

• Ke
    Kewal Krishan Sharma Feb 12, 2008

Slow speed of Broadband connection,

I am a user of bsnl broadband service known as Dataone. I am Business 700 Plan. After 10min the site was not open in the internet explorer and the data was sent & received properlly. But the net was not working.

• Ke
    Kewal Krishan Sharma Feb 12, 2008

Slow speed of Broadband connection

• Gu
    Gurvinder Singh Apr 16, 2008

I am a user of bsnl broadband service known as Dataone. I am having Home UL 900 Plan in which the company provide 2mbps surfing speed and 250KBPS download speed. I am only able to get around 115 to 188 as surfing speed in btween 16to 22 KBPS download speed.
    ph no :- o1668--227271

deepak May 27, 2008

i m unble to surf inet even for 5min continuously due to irregulr connectivit of link

• Pr
    prashant kumbhare Jul 09, 2008

I am a user of BSNL so called Broadband 750 UL plan. The service provided under this plan is extremely frustrating. Earlier I had 250 plan it was serving at a fine speed but it was Limited( 1GB), but when I switched to Unlimited plan my speed decreased by several times. as other people are saying its actually 2Mbps but i am getting just 190Kbps and downloading speed of just 25 Kbps. Please tell me what to do to increase my Broadband speed.

chitra narayanan Jul 17, 2008

please increase the speed of my modem

• Sr
    Srinivas Jul 18, 2008

The worst service of its kind... Having UL plan is like hell. see the results...
    29.48kilobytes per second
    69.33seconds
    8:43 PM Fri Jul 18, 2008
    Is this the service they call broadband...

Deepak.S Jul 26, 2008

Hello All,

I am a user of BSNL Broadband 500 c plan. The service provided under this plan is extremely frustrating. Even since last 15-20 days the speed has decreased by several times. As other people are saying its actually 2Mbps but i am getting just 190Kbps and downloading speed of just 25 Kbps. Please tell me what to do to increase my Broadband speed.

Please let me know if there is a proper forum / complaint help desk where I can officially ecslate this matter to. I am a resident of Bangalore and you may contact me at my email : [email protected]

• Pm
    P.m.ramesh Aug 03, 2008

I GOT MY CONNECTION FOR LAST 20DAYS IT IS STUPID CONNECTION, FOR GOOGLE ITSELF IT IS TAKING 10 MINUTES, IN MY SYSTEM, WITHOUT BROAD BAND CONNECTION IT IS FAST BECAUSE I HAVE ADVANCE PROCESSOR, WHEN CONNECTING LAN IT IS OPENING SLOWLY AND IT IS GETTING STUKED, FOR GOOGLE & YAHOO ITSELF IT IS GETTING STUKKED FOR 5MINUTES, IT IS SLOW FOR MANY DAYS. SO PLEASE RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT IMMEDIATELY, IF YOU CAN'T I WILL CUT MY CONNECTION

• Pm
    P.m.ramesh Aug 03, 2008

I HAVE  HOME  500 PLAN, THE NET IS SLOW PLEASE REGAIN MY CONNECTIONS ON FULL SPEED, FOR 10 KB IT IS TAKING 5 MINUTES, WHAT I CAN SAY, IT IS SO HEAD ACHE USING THIS CONNECTIONS

vinoth Aug 17, 2008

my connection is too slow..it is not coneecting for half of time.. even though it getting connected, theprocess is very slow and after sometimes it get, s disconnected...

• Su
    surya Sep 19, 2008

Dirty BSNL they F*C*k all the peoples ### idiots of all in the country dirty service in the whole world DON'T BELIEVE them Son of ### rascals they wont change tere fate god will kill them soon always playing with customers dirty roges taking money dont do work and dont give much speed for download Us KA POORA FAMILY go 2 H&$L

Vinayak Sep 20, 2008

I have a Rs 700/- plan BSNL broadband. But if this is broadband, then I think that I will not be able to open google with dial-up till I die. It takes atleast 50 seconds to open google only! All that I can do with this stupid connection is to stare at the Google homepage screen, for I don't have the time to wait for the search results to be displayed. I suppose Airtel, Sify etc. broadbands are better, because if this problem is not attended to shortly, I will have to switch my service. I hope that I don't break my monitor screen in frustation. In the end I would say that I am extremely unsatisfied and unhappy with the results of having BSNL to provide me the broadband service.

• Sh
    SHANTHI K Oct 01, 2008

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY UPLOAD SPEED

vivek shukla Oct 13, 2008

To,
    Customer service

BSNL Broadband Services

Sub:- Speed Problem (Low Speed)

User ID:- vikas54

Phone No. : 0522-2691054

Tariff HOME PLANS :- Home UL 1350 PLUS

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to be inform you about your net service which is not coming properly working. Some time I think that i am not
    using a broadband connection (i.e. totally defaulted!), it is disgusting that for this connection
    Your executive are always communicate with half information and only create
    confusion. i could not earn a principal amount That's was my mistake after had taken to your connection.

I am very tired, solve to my problem immediately!!!

Please take a suitable action

Vikas Shukla

samrat Oct 13, 2008

i am just fed up with my broadband i have home plan750 first it was giving a download speed of200 to 300 kbps but now it gives just 30 to 40 kbps download speed

• Bi
    biswajit rath Oct 20, 2008

today my broadband speed is vey slow.so i donot see so many important documents.so please help me.

RaJ Oct 25, 2008

I am a user of BSNL Broadband 750 UL plan. The service provided under this plan is extremely frustrating. I am getting just 175Kbps and downloading speed of just 25 Kbps. Please tell me what to do to increase my Broadband speed. Very very poor service.

• As
    ASHOK Nov 06, 2008

i am using 750 ul bsnl broadband.when i download
    movies it takes nearly 3 hrs fo 100 mb.tell me is any way to increase my net speed

• Kh
    khalid Nov 17, 2008

my broadband speed is too low after complaining at exchange i have't any responce. Plz give me any solution or increase my broadband speed. Thanks...

• Pa
    p arunkumar Nov 18, 2008

I have 750 plane in erode (nasiyanur exchange) net not working properly very slow.please shotout the problem as soon as possible

Nanda Kishor K Nov 20, 2008

I am a user of BSNL so called Broadband 3300 UL plus plan. The service provided under this plan is extremely frustrating. Earlier I had 700 business plan it was serving at a fine speed but it was Limited( 4GB), but when I switched to Unlimited plan my speed decreased by several times. as other people are saying its actually 256kbps but i am getting just 45Kbps and downloading speed of just 10 Kbps. Please tell me what to do to increase my Broadband speed.

Nanda Kishor K Nov 20, 2008

To,
    Customer service

BSNL Broadband Services

Sub:- Speed Problem (Low Speed)

User ID:- nkishormada

Phone No. : 04998 - 278060

Tariff BUSINESS PLANS :- Business UL 3300 PLUS

Your executive are always communicate with half information and only create

I am very tired, solve to my problem immediately!!!

Please take a suitable action
    my email.id [email protected]

vikesh Nov 21, 2008

i hve geeting speed in broadband at 25 kbps download in 500c plan

plzzz tell me how to increase speed

pzzzz

• Ar
    Arjun Raja Nov 28, 2008

i am using 900rs plan which provides 256kpbs of speed where my download speed is 9.0kbps. but its too slow that i could hardly work. with the same plan my sister is getting 185kpbs download speed.

• Su
    suneja394 Dec 03, 2008

I got a new broad band connection from BSNL last few days back, and from the day 1 I have been facing so much of problem with the connections, infact I'am afraid that I may get hypertension or heart attacks just because the way the people in BLNL help desk work. I have been trying to call the customer support as well as other senior officials but there's zero response from their end. Technology has improved so much in India and abroad, but people are still the same in these government organizations.It's really pathetic and I would really appreciate if anyone look into this at the earliest and try to rectify the problem

nagarjuna Feb 23, 2009

Is this the accutual speed of the bsnl broadband home500 plan
    [URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/416628628.png[/IMG][/URL]

• Gu
    GUNASEKARAN Feb 28, 2009

ALL OF US FIRST KNOW ABOUT THE DOWNLOADING SPEED.IN HOME 750(UNLIMITED) THE DOWNLOADING SPEED IS AROUND 33 KBPS.IT MEANS 27-33 KBPB.FIRST I USED THAT PALN.AFTER 4 MONTHS I SWITCHED MUY PLAN TO HOME 500C AND IT GAVE A SPEED OF 200-220 KBPS.I THINK IT'S ENOUGH.IF THE HOME 500C USERS CAN'T GET THE DOWNLOADING SPEED OF AROUND 200 KBPS MUST CALL THE NEAREST EXCHANGE AND TELL THE PROBLEM BECAUSE AT FIRST WE HAVE TO CALL THE EXCHANGE AND THEY MUST DO SOME MEASURES.AFTER THAT IF WE STILL FACING THAT PROBLEM THEN WE HAVE TO CALL 1500(CUSTOMER CARE). WE ARE PAYING THE AMOUNT, WE HAVE TO MAKE NECESSARY STEPS TO COMPLIANT.I THINK IT WILL BE CLEARED WITHIN A WEEK.WE KNOW BSNL CARE IS A WORST RESPONSING ONE, BUT WHAT CAN WE DO?.IT IS THE BEST SERVICE PROVIDER OF INTRERNET.SO DON'TFEARED TO COMPLIANT.IF ANY PROBLEM STILL PERSIST MAIL ME, I WILL GIVE SOME SUGGESTION.MAIL [email protected] OK FRIENDS.TAKE CARE.SEE YOU SOON.

• Sr
    sridhar Mar 06, 2009

I was using Home 500c anf then switched to unlimited 750. Now i m getting the download speed only 25kbps and it takes 2minutes to load the google search. Fed up with it. Now planning to change to other networks if its not corrected in a weeks time..

• Pr

Plz kindly reply thise Note
    Phone no Me 0291-2631998

• So
    Soham Mishra Apr 02, 2009

I recently changed my dataone plan from home 500 c to unlimited 750. Earlier i would get around 200 kbps and now i get 25kbps. Why is there such a big difference? The bsnl customer care just say that the server is down. Could you please clarify the details to me. My mail is [email protected] ... The speed is so slow that internet pages hardly open. Bsnl should be more transparent with their internet download speeds in their various tariff plans. Looking forward to your reply.

• Co
    Cool Apr 04, 2009

i have 750 home plan but i can't get mere than 20~30kbps downloading speed .
    first it wan giving 200 kbs but now reamins to 20

• Sh
    SHUBHAM Apr 16, 2009

home plan 250/500 user please fix your connection error to get full speed. connect your bsnl line directly in dsl filter box(slot name 'line').it is given with modem.after connecting you connect your phone in phone slot and modem line in ADSL slot.after this connection you install/set your router according to instruction given by bsnl.
    before this setting i also get 256 kbps bandwidth and 25-40 kbps of download speed but after this setting i got 1.5-2 mbps bandwidth and 200-250 kbps of download speed

SHUBHAM

rameshbhai dahyabhai patel Apr 16, 2009

BSNL Broadband Services

Sub:- Speed Problem (Very Low Speed)

[email protected]

Phone No. :079-25736950

Tariff HOME PLANS :- 750 ( unlimited internet )

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a user of BSNL Broadband 750 plan. internet unlimited plan.The service provided under this plan is extremely frustrating. Even since last 15-20 days the speed has decreased by several times. As other people are saying its actually 2Mbps but i am getting just 190Kbps and downloading speed of just 15 Kbps. Please tell me what to do to increase my Broadband speed.

Please let me know if there is a proper forum / complaint help desk where I can officially ecslate this matter to. I am a resident of ahmedabad, gujarat and you may contact me at my email : [email protected]
    my bsnl tel no- 079-25736950

my cellphone no-9904037856

please help me

saravanan May 05, 2009

i have bsnl 500 plan i don have the username for seeing the account balance so pls send me the solution for this .

speed is just 50kbps so pls tell the solution to increase the speed

my mailid : [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices