BSNL Broadband ServicesSlow speed of Broadband connection

R

I am a user of bsnl broadband service known as Dataone. I am having Home 500 Plan in which the company provide 2mbps surfing speed and 250KBPS download speed. I am only able to get around 300 as surfing speed an 35 KBPS download speed.

prankur Jun 30, 2015

i am getting only 25kbps on bsnl broadband 1500plan...what should i do???????????

• Mi
    Mir Mehran May 17, 2014

I am from Srinagar and the 3g connectivity is very slow in Buchpora. The speed goes no more than 50 Kb/s. After I went to BSNL office, they told that it is a fault and will overcome after a few days. But now one week is gone and the speed is same. I have now decided to choose any other service provider than BSNL.

sunnyp25 Sep 18, 2013

ok ...i resolved my problem, so can you please remove my detail from your site. avoid misuse my detail.

sunnyp25 Aug 30, 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

My Self Sunny M Patel from Ahmadabad (Ghatlodia- 61)& my land line No:= 079-[protected], my internet was not working with last 10 days & i already register 2-3 times complaint about it. as per my complaint from BSNL engineer come at my home once & he had checked & told me that he don't find fault & he told me that he will be their again in 1-2 days but then after he never come & i also talked to local area office but still not in progress.

Hence, my home base working is stop so do needful as soon as possible.

Thanking you for your assistance in advance, I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Regards,

Sunny Patel.
    +91 [protected].
    +91 [protected].

• Ek
    eknath parsekar May 10, 2013

i'm using bsnl broadband serive last 4 years.
    but last 2 month i'm getting so many prpbliems in internet connection. it's very slow, 2ndly getting constant disconnecting. once i logged in immediately withing a second am getting disconnecting. it's realy frustrating. inspite of giving complaints, no improvements in it.

• Mo
    Mohammad Yaqoob Apr 02, 2013

About Broadband internet connection, I have learnt from the sources that the bsnl broadband internet connection is more powerful than to any other sources available in J&K. Immediately I discarded the internet connection already had from other company and got bsnl broadband internet connection having unlimited plan. But to my utter surprise, instead of showing 100.0 Mbps speed, only 0.28 speed is provided and more difficulty is facing while using broadband internet connection, viz. on starting news online, buffering starts and it ends till hours together. What is the fun of providing bsnl broadband internet connection that too unlimited plans to the customers having too much low speed. Please see the best way in running the service. This type of attitude definitely bighearted customers and every body now intends to have private internet connection from other sources provided in J&K state.
    Mohammad Yaqoob
    Dalgate, Srinagar

• So
    sontu Apr 30, 2011

Respected Sir,
    With due respect and honour I beg to state that I myself Sontu Sow is a BSNL Broadband customer, My Phone no is [protected]. Service ID no- ss3254256170. My current plan is BB-Home Unlimited 750 Plus-Combo. Now a days my broadband connection speed is very slow, 8 to 12 Kbps. Before it was 80 to 100 Kbps. So therefore I request you to kindly take appropriate steps to solve the problem.
    Thanking you.
    PIN- 723202
    BSNL Customer ID- [protected]

• Me
    megha s.roy Nov 22, 2010

i am using the home 625 plan which promises to give 2mbps surfing speed but is nowhere near to that.i have got my connection a few weeks ago and if this continues i will be forced to take strict actions against your company.please look into the matter as soon as possible.

• Co
    coolday Jun 08, 2010

plish bsnl upgrat your speed im gating onle 60/kbps i shud gat 500/kbps my plane is 1305 rs

• Sh
    shekhar yadav Jan 14, 2010

my broad band is very slow and i m using 700 plan. it runs like bullock cart. now i am tried up with BSNL what shall i do. my number is [protected]. please rectify my problem.

• Ho
    hondacity Jan 07, 2010

i m from SHILLONG and I m using 750 home plan

I want to be inform you about your net service which is not coming properly working. Some time I think that i am not

confusion.

I could not earn a principal amount That's was my mistake after had taken to your connection.

Thanking you

Manish200588 Sep 28, 2009

To,
    Customer service

BSNL Broadband Services

Sub:- Speed Problem (Low Speed)

User ID:- man28908072009

Phone No. : [protected]

Tariff HOME PLANS :- 500C

Dear Sir/Madam

Some time I think that i am not using a broadband connection (i.e. totally defaulted!), it is disgusting that for this connection

Your executive are always communicate with half information and only create
    confusion. i could not earn a principal amount That's was my mistake after had taken to your connection.

I am getting a speed of 62kbps and downloading speed of 4kbps in the morning, at the time of free download. But as mentioned in your plan if must get a speed of 2mbps and downloading speed of 256kbps.

• Ba
    baniyamukesh Sep 20, 2009

i have bsnl brodband connection . my plan 750 unlimited. when i download any data my conection got disconect and speed is so slow that i can not say. when i call the complain no. [protected] the officer said we will see . this is seven time but the officer has no time to see . i must want to say that in future bsnl full form may be . Bhai Sahab Nahi Lagega, Bhitar se Nahi Lagega, Bahar se Nahi Lagega . ye hamari majburi hai ke internet ke liye bsnl jaroori hai. mukesh singhal [protected]

• De
    Debasish Das Aug 30, 2009

Broadband service of BSNL, DumDum Exch area, has become like an ancient 56 Kbps dial up connection.

• Gu
    Gurdeep Singh Mander Aug 21, 2009

Hi people :) how r you? :)

Let "ME" also join u :D

BSNL "broaaaaaadband" user - 500 Combo Plan

Earlier getting 150-170 kBps. Now only between 15-20 kBps

Lot of complaints, lot of calls, yet no solutions.

Just staring and yawing at the following results:

****************************************************************
    Your current download speed is: 144.19kbps
    which means you can download at 18.02 KB/sec from our servers.
    ****************************************************************

If u r a BSNL user, and they have monopoly on your area, just live the way they want u to live. You can do nothing. This is the way of living as suggested by "their execellency".

I regret the day, i born in this country.

Is there still anybody who can hear our voices???

joyishere Aug 20, 2009

I am a user of BSNL Broadband 500 c plan. The service provided under this plan is extremely frustrating. Even since last 90-120 days the speed has decreased by several times. As other people are saying its actually 2Mbps but i am getting just 190Kbps and downloading speed of just 21Kbps. Please tell me what to do to increase my Broadband speed.

SAMKIT JAIN Aug 05, 2009

i am just fed up with my broadband i have home plan750 first it was giving a download speed of10MPS but now it gives just 30 to 40 Mps download speed

p.ravichandiran Jul 07, 2009

sir nowadays in ambur region the connectvity is very slow and unable to view the site take prriot steps to solve the problem

• Pa
    pargat1 Jun 29, 2009

I am a user of BSNL Broadband 750 plan. internet unlimited plan.The service provided under this plan is extremely frustrating. Even since last 15-20 days the speed has decreased by several times. As other people are saying its actually 2Mbps but i am getting just 190Kbps and downloading speed of just 15 Kbps. Please tell me what to do to increase my Broadband speed.

Please let me know if there is a proper forum / complaint help desk where I can officially ecslate this matter to. I am a resident of ahmedabad, gujarat and you may contact me at my email is [email protected] phone no [protected]

• Ra
    Rajesh Pillai Jun 15, 2009

My Tel No is [protected]. I have an unlimited connection of plan 1350 but i didnt get sufficient downloading speed nor surfing speed. Please do the needful as my project work is held up due to slow speed.

• Av
    Avinash May 30, 2009

I have BSNL BB 750 plan but the download speed is average of 25 KBps. Please tell me how to increase my download speed as others download at 150-200 KBps with the same plan.

suresh May 20, 2009

iam having bsnl broadband 750+ plan but my download speed is 30kb please tell me how to increase the speed

• Ro
    rockey May 13, 2009

i am B.S.N.L user of 750 home use plan i can only get the speed of 15-25kbps. internet unlimited plan.

the service provider tell me i can get the speed of 200kbps above.
    "[email protected]"
    The speed is so slow that internet pages hardly open

priyamjain May 12, 2009

i have a plan of 750 i am getting speed only 15kps only

saravanan May 05, 2009

i have bsnl 500 plan i don have the username for seeing the account balance so pls send me the solution for this .

speed is just 50kbps so pls tell the solution to increase the speed

my mailid : [email protected]

• Ra
    rameshbhai dahyabhai patel Apr 16, 2009

BSNL Broadband Services

Sub:- Speed Problem (Very Low Speed)

[email protected]

Phone No. :079-[protected]

Tariff HOME PLANS :- 750 ( unlimited internet )

Dear Sir/Madam

Please let me know if there is a proper forum / complaint help desk where I can officially ecslate this matter to. I am a resident of ahmedabad, gujarat and you may contact me at my email : [email protected]
    my bsnl tel no- 079-[protected]

my cellphone no-[protected]

please help me

• Sh
    SHUBHAM Apr 16, 2009

home plan 250/500 user please fix your connection error to get full speed. connect your bsnl line directly in dsl filter box(slot name 'line').it is given with modem.after connecting you connect your phone in phone slot and modem line in ADSL slot.after this connection you install/set your router according to instruction given by bsnl.
    before this setting i also get 256 kbps bandwidth and 25-40 kbps of download speed but after this setting i got 1.5-2 mbps bandwidth and 200-250 kbps of download speed

SHUBHAM

• Co
    Cool Apr 04, 2009

i have 750 home plan but i can't get mere than 20~30kbps downloading speed .
    first it wan giving 200 kbs but now reamins to 20

• So
    Soham Mishra Apr 02, 2009

I recently changed my dataone plan from home 500 c to unlimited 750. Earlier i would get around 200 kbps and now i get 25kbps. Why is there such a big difference? The bsnl customer care just say that the server is down. Could you please clarify the details to me. My mail is [email protected] ... The speed is so slow that internet pages hardly open. Bsnl should be more transparent with their internet download speeds in their various tariff plans. Looking forward to your reply.

Prem Kumar Dahiya Mar 21, 2009

Sir Iam Pream Kumare DAhiya
    My Broad Band Speed Very low
    Iam Live in jodhpur
    Plz kindly reply thise Note
    Phone no Me [protected]

• Sr
    sridhar Mar 06, 2009

I was using Home 500c anf then switched to unlimited 750. Now i m getting the download speed only 25kbps and it takes 2minutes to load the google search. Fed up with it. Now planning to change to other networks if its not corrected in a weeks time..

• Gu
    GUNASEKARAN Feb 28, 2009

ALL OF US FIRST KNOW ABOUT THE DOWNLOADING SPEED.IN HOME 750(UNLIMITED) THE DOWNLOADING SPEED IS AROUND 33 KBPS.IT MEANS 27-33 KBPB.FIRST I USED THAT PALN.AFTER 4 MONTHS I SWITCHED MUY PLAN TO HOME 500C AND IT GAVE A SPEED OF 200-220 KBPS.I THINK IT'S ENOUGH.IF THE HOME 500C USERS CAN'T GET THE DOWNLOADING SPEED OF AROUND 200 KBPS MUST CALL THE NEAREST EXCHANGE AND TELL THE PROBLEM BECAUSE AT FIRST WE HAVE TO CALL THE EXCHANGE AND THEY MUST DO SOME MEASURES.AFTER THAT IF WE STILL FACING THAT PROBLEM THEN WE HAVE TO CALL 1500(CUSTOMER CARE). WE ARE PAYING THE AMOUNT, WE HAVE TO MAKE NECESSARY STEPS TO COMPLIANT.I THINK IT WILL BE CLEARED WITHIN A WEEK.WE KNOW BSNL CARE IS A WORST RESPONSING ONE, BUT WHAT CAN WE DO?.IT IS THE BEST SERVICE PROVIDER OF INTRERNET.SO DON'TFEARED TO COMPLIANT.IF ANY PROBLEM STILL PERSIST MAIL ME, I WILL GIVE SOME SUGGESTION.MAIL [email protected] OK FRIENDS.TAKE CARE.SEE YOU SOON.

nagarjuna Feb 23, 2009

Is this the accutual speed of the bsnl broadband home500 plan
    [URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/416628628.png[/IMG][/URL]

suneja394 Dec 03, 2008

I got a new broad band connection from BSNL last few days back, and from the day 1 I have been facing so much of problem with the connections, infact I'am afraid that I may get hypertension or heart attacks just because the way the people in BLNL help desk work. I have been trying to call the customer support as well as other senior officials but there's zero response from their end. Technology has improved so much in India and abroad, but people are still the same in these government organizations.It's really pathetic and I would really appreciate if anyone look into this at the earliest and try to rectify the problem

• Ar
    Arjun Raja Nov 28, 2008

i am using 900rs plan which provides 256kpbs of speed where my download speed is 9.0kbps. but its too slow that i could hardly work. with the same plan my sister is getting 185kpbs download speed.

• Vi
    vikesh Nov 21, 2008

i hve geeting speed in broadband at 25 kbps download in 500c plan

plzzz tell me how to increase speed

pzzzz

Nanda Kishor K Nov 20, 2008

To,
    Customer service

BSNL Broadband Services

Sub:- Speed Problem (Low Speed)

User ID:- nkishormada

Phone No. : [protected]

Tariff BUSINESS PLANS :- Business UL 3300 PLUS

my email.id [email protected]

Nanda Kishor K Nov 20, 2008

I am a user of BSNL so called Broadband 3300 UL plus plan. The service provided under this plan is extremely frustrating. Earlier I had 700 business plan it was serving at a fine speed but it was Limited( 4GB), but when I switched to Unlimited plan my speed decreased by several times. as other people are saying its actually 256kbps but i am getting just 45Kbps and downloading speed of just 10 Kbps. Please tell me what to do to increase my Broadband speed.

• Pa
    p arunkumar Nov 18, 2008

I have 750 plane in erode (nasiyanur exchange) net not working properly very slow.please shotout the problem as soon as possible

• Kh
    khalid Nov 17, 2008

my broadband speed is too low after complaining at exchange i have't any responce. Plz give me any solution or increase my broadband speed. Thanks...