BSNL / Cellonesim card failed to register

R

I have received a CellOne CUG SIM Card through our company SEC Railway on 01/06/2007, but unfortunately It fails to register. I contacted to several BSNL Official and emailed to several BSNL Officer, But still the problem is same. Very poor service!

• Ks
    k.sathish kumar Jan 29, 2016

Dear sir I was using bsnl prepaid SIM card;bearing No [protected] but for last few days ago I was not able to recharge it & now IM getting sim card registration fail message.But I still I want the same no so can u tell me what should I do now. Pls rply me on my email ID : [email protected] or you can call me on my other no:[protected]. Kindly do the need ful urgently. Thanks.

Manoranjan Pattanaik May 13, 2015

My duplicate sim registration failed and sim no is [protected] replaced on 11/05/2015

• Pr
    pramod139 Jan 26, 2015

my bsnl sim card ask for puk code due to lack of information i enter wrong code result sim card is rejected

• Va
    Varsha Tikekar Jul 13, 2013

my sim card registration failed due to mis use of pin code my bsnl cug no is [protected]. kindly do the needful to re activate my sim card. ( From : Varsha Tikekar, Chiplun, Dist. Ratnagiri) (Email id : [email protected])

sai vasudev Jun 05, 2013

sir,
    i have broken my sim card, but the golden part has no damage. When i put into phone, it shows "Sim Card Registration Failed" but it is showing the corect cell info display. How can i know the number of this simcard ?

• Ro
    Roshan R. Khandait May 02, 2013

sir,
    I am roshan khandait, my bsnl sim is rejected because of wrong puk code . I want to activate it as soon as possible.
    My number is [protected].

SANKESH Feb 03, 2012

I am getting "SIM card registration failed" message on my prepaid BSNL mobile.
    my bsnl mobile number is [protected] . Plz help me.. my new number is [protected]

saurabhsingh Jan 11, 2012

Dear Sir/madam,

my sim card is regestration failed, so i need to know sim card .mob:[protected]

• Kv
    K.V.Kamath Jun 30, 2011

Dear Sir(s)/Madam,

My Home Mobile No:[protected] is BSNL PREPAID. Within 5 months 3 SIM CARDS had to be changed due to SIM REGISTRATION FAILED message received in this mobile. Now again the SIM CARD has failed .Can someone help me to bail out of this problem permanently? A billion advance thanks from me to those noblehearted who could help me bail out of this situation permanently.

Regards,

K.Vishwanath Kamath.

• Kn
    K.N.Kamath Jun 30, 2011

Dear Sir(s)/Madam,
    I am an aged person.My Mobile No:[protected] changed 3 SIM cards within 5 months in BSNL PREPAID. Again the message displayed in my Mobile is "SIM REGISTRATION FAILED". How to overcome this syndrome? The solution must be permanent and healing. My advance thanks to all those noblehearted, who help me bail out of this perennial problem.

Regards,
    K.N.Kamath

• Ra
    Ravindra Dinkar Patil Sep 26, 2010

Dear Sir
    My Name Is :- Ravindra Ramdas Patil (Sonawane)
    Sir Ma Ha Ja Ha Mobile No :- [protected]
    Band Kela Aahe Ani Ha Mobile No :- Pospet Aahi Ha Nambea Gehun 5 Divash Jhale Aahe Tari Sudha Aajun Chalu Klela Nahi Tari Lavkrat Lavkar Chalu Krun Den Hi Namra Vinanti Aahe

Think Sir
    BSNL Jalgaon
    Office

• Vi
    Vinay1113 Jul 05, 2010

hello!

sir/madam
    i am Vinay Kumar singh from bokaro steel city. I have bought BSNL sim numbered as [protected], but it is not ben activated yet. please activate it as soon as possible.
    Moreover i am having 2g sim and want to migrate to 3g. Please let me know the procedure in detail. i have tried sending a SMS <handset MODLE> to 53855, but it says, formate is invalid. I have tried every possible formate, but still get the same result. Please help.

thanks a lot.
    regards

• Lo
    lovedeep saroya Jul 05, 2010

I’m LOVEDEEP SAROYA from hoashiarpur (pb) with mobile no [protected].I’m very old customer of CELLONE as I’m using this number from last so many years and my complete social network depends on it to contact me, but unfortunately 3-4 days back all services of my number got deactivated from your side without any notification. Plz do me favour and activate it as soon as possible.

• Vi
    vibhu Mar 25, 2010

Im using BSNL sim since last 2 years. but suddenly it gives error like your SIM not registered. So i'm confused what should i do. Please help me ... My cell no is [protected]

Samrat Dutta Choudhary Jan 24, 2010

my sim card registration failed due to mis use of pin code my bsnl postpaid no is [protected] and its from Arunachal pradesh. kindly do the needful to re activate my sim card.

• Nv
    n venkata raju Jan 04, 2010

please block mobile no [protected] as it is lost while travelling

• Ji
    Jitendra gaur Dec 22, 2009

Dear Sir/Madem,
    I want to resistor a complaints for our prepaid mobile no [protected] in bandikui ( Dausa, Rajasthan ) circle. Presently i am facing many more problems in 5 days. We have connected the call when our mobile shown called failed. So sir please rectifies our problem. I’ll try too many tines in customer care but any body not receives my call.

Jitendra gaur
    [protected]

• Kr
    krishnaradha244 Dec 14, 2009

DEAR SIR I PURCHASE NEW SIM ON 11/12/2009 BUT STILL NOW IT WAS NOT ACTIVATED PLZ ACTIVATE IT MOB;; [protected]

• Po
    polok Nov 23, 2009

Dear Sir / Madam,

My SIM Card is rejected, so i need to know SIM activate.

thanks

Narendra Matiya

• Hy
    hyma jangalapalli Sep 14, 2009

dear sir or madam yesterday my sim card was blocked then i made several attemts to unblock the sim today it was telling sim card not rejected. how to do to reject the sim card.
    please my mobile no is [protected] so plz help me o continue with that number.

• Sh
    sholukku muhiydeen Mar 23, 2009

my name is sholukku muhiydeen.I had been bought two BSNL LIFE (EXCEL PREPAID CARD) at 16th march.But unexpectually still not yet activated.When i asked to them they have given ready made answered to me. my numbers are( 1) [protected] (2) [protected].
    May i know howmany days you like to activate sim cards.please answered me .thanks!
    sholukku
    kayalpatnam

• Am
    amit Mar 19, 2009

my no is [protected] please activate this as soon as
    I am submitt my ID for a week

jagjit singh Mar 17, 2009

my sim card registration failed msg on my bsnl no [protected] my no [protected]

JAGJIT SINGH Mar 07, 2009

i am getting SIM card registration failed message on my BSNL mobile no [protected], my add : V PANDORI MAHIMA P.O KOT MIT SINGH AMRITSAR

jagjit singh Mar 07, 2009

i am getting SIM card registration failed message on my prepaid BSNL mobile [protected]

jagjit singh Mar 07, 2009

I i am getting "SIM" card registration failed message on prepaid BSNL mobile [protected], but this time switching off and switching it on is not working

plz activate my no [protected]

ANESHRAO Ramachandrarao Nov 18, 2008

My mobile No [protected] was idle for last 2 months now ne unit purchased and inseted the sim But it asks PUK No
    kindly help me

• Ar
    A.R.K.SUDHEER Nov 07, 2008

My cell no [protected] I want to convert the plan exel gold to exel general. i followed the proces as per custmer care centre from sep 28th sofar not converted the plan . myself tried somany times but no use.
    I sent sms to 53733 MGEN i received secret no [protected]) if i recharge this number i am getting that is error code that indicates voucher is not found. whenever i sent smsto 53733 i am getting same secret no which i received on sep 28th .
    finally more than one month passed plan was nat converted.

A.R.K.SUDHEER

• Ka
    k.ameen-ur-rahman Nov 01, 2008

SIM LOST BSNL
    Dear Sir,
    I have lost my Sim card which was having BSNL Excel Prepaid . I request you to kindly block my SIM to avoid misuse of my number. Pls issue me the duplicate Sim

My number is [protected]. Please help me in this concern.
    With thanks,
    K.Ameen-ur-rahman

• Ni
    nithin Oct 30, 2008

Dear Sir/madam,

my sim card is blocked, so i need to know sim validity .mob:[protected]

• Ub
    ubaid Oct 29, 2008

my bsnl sim validity
    mob:[protected]

• Ka
    kashe_womi Oct 07, 2008

Dear Sir/madam,

I have two sim card No. [protected] & [protected] i use sometimes and now lock kindly activate my sim number at an earliest as possible.

thanks

kashe_womi
    Ngl.

• De
    Debashis Pal Oct 03, 2008

To,
    BSNL CustomerCare Executive
    BSNL, India
    SUB:-Suffuring Prblem for staring Mobile Number.
    Sir,
    I am Cellone prepaid coustomer Name- Debashis Pal, Mobile Number-[protected], My Address-Vill-ShelalPur, P.O.-Arandi, Dist-Hooghly, State-W.B.
    Some day (21/09/2008)I want to stratig my Phone number, threfore I am contact to your Customer care helpline and they are promised me for Opening my Phone Number. But Till today I am not get any solve.
    So, sir please start my number therefore I am Communicate to my requrement phone number.
    Date:02/10/2008 Thanking You..
    Debashis Pal

• Di
    dinesh acharya Oct 01, 2008

sir,
    my mobile phone is lost on 1.10.08.my sim card no is [protected].i request you to give me new sim my address is 1500 rajdanga main road fc-19 narkelbagan cal-78.my contact no is [protected]

• Di
    dinesh acharya Oct 01, 2008

my phone is lost yesterday.so i request you to give me new sim card

• Tv
    T.V.Bhanuprakash Sep 16, 2008

I had lost the excel sim. As I have lodged a compliant in police and I have sumbitted the receipt of the compliant to BSNL office at Devaraj Urs Road, Mysore, KARNATAKA STATE and paid the required fees of Rs.112/- for new sim card on 13.09.08. As the official at the BSNL office promised me that the sim will be activated on 13.09.08, but it was not been activated till now that is on 14.09.08 evening. My cell no. is [protected]

• Pd
    p desai Sep 12, 2008

changes address

• Pd
    p desai Sep 12, 2008

chengs address

• Sr
    Srinivas Aug 27, 2008

I am getting "SIM card registration failed" message on my prepaid BSNL mobile. It was working fine till yesterday and from last night I am getting this message.

Earlier I got the same message and I switched off my mobile for sometime and again switched on, then it was working fine. But this time Switching off and switching it on is not working, the message is showing up continuously after switching it on and off.

Can someone let me know how to get rid of this problem ?

Thanks in Advance,