Bsnl / CelloneSIM card failed to register

R

I have received a CellOne CUG SIM Card through our company SEC Railway on 01/06/2007, but unfortunately It fails to register. I contacted to several BSNL Official and emailed to several BSNL Officer, But still the problem is same. Very poor service!

• Mi
    milind vishram palande Aug 02, 2007

I have Purchase CellOne SIM Card on 010/01/2007, but unfortunately It fails to network, no network my home, cont. display in select network, i totally confused. I contacted to several BSNL Official and emailed to several BSNL Officer, but still the problem is same. Very poor service!

• Ri
    Rishabh Apr 01, 2008

I have bought a power card worth Rs. 85 and it is not being charged and I have come to know that there was a scheme change on th 28th of March. I have a lifetime prepaid connection. The card has gone waste and I am in a loss of Rs. 85. Money is very valuable. The dealer of BSNL is not taking the card back. It is not at all satisfactory on your company's part that all the dealers were not informed about the scheme change. This was not expected from Cellone. The customer care is also not able to help me out. I want you to take some action immediately and take my card back.

Santanu Kundu May 19, 2008

Hi,
    This is Santanu Kundu I got Duplicate SIM on 24th April for the Mobile No - 9432597147.For this no the Out going Service has not been given .Please give the outgoing Service for this number.
    Its very irritating to complain everyday regarding this issue.Please try to resolve this issue ASAP.
    And one thing i want to know Every Month You are Adding Misclenious Charge 112 Rs With the Bill.
    Please get back to me.Waiting for your reply.

• Ga
    Gaurav hairiya Jun 21, 2008

Hi,
    This is Gaurav Hairiya i have bought a bsnl sim sometimes it says sim card registration faied or u r noy a prepaid customer. what can i do

raju.kemprai Jul 05, 2008

my bsnl cimcard show "simcard registration fail". my mobile no. 9435318345 Plz. help me.

raju.kemprai Jul 05, 2008

my bsnl simcard show "simcard registration fail". now i need my simcar activate. plz. help me.

• Md
    MD.ARIF Aug 01, 2008

HI
    I am MD.ARIF
    my sim was failed on 27/07/2008.
    I got Duplicate SIM on 01st aug 2008, for the Mobile No - 9432317966.But my network not showing.

plz active my net work.

• Tu
    tuhin Aug 09, 2008

I have received a CellOne replacement SIM Card on the phn no. of 9433897291 through bsnl chandernagore exchange on 09/08/20078, but unfortunately It fails to register till 10pm on that day. I contacted to BSNL Official customer care on 9433094330, I request you to look out that matter and active the sim card as early as possible .

chitu gajjar Aug 26, 2008

my mobile no is 9429122887. my sim card was failed yesterday, how can i get new sim card.

• Sr
    Srinivas Aug 27, 2008

I am getting "SIM card registration failed" message on my prepaid BSNL mobile. It was working fine till yesterday and from last night I am getting this message.

Earlier I got the same message and I switched off my mobile for sometime and again switched on, then it was working fine. But this time Switching off and switching it on is not working, the message is showing up continuously after switching it on and off.

Can someone let me know how to get rid of this problem ?

Thanks in Advance,

p desai Sep 12, 2008

changes address

• Tv
    T.V.Bhanuprakash Sep 16, 2008

I had lost the excel sim. As I have lodged a compliant in police and I have sumbitted the receipt of the compliant to BSNL office at Devaraj Urs Road, Mysore, KARNATAKA STATE and paid the required fees of Rs.112/- for new sim card on 13.09.08. As the official at the BSNL office promised me that the sim will be activated on 13.09.08, but it was not been activated till now that is on 14.09.08 evening. My cell no. is 9449146100

• Di
    dinesh acharya Oct 01, 2008

my phone is lost yesterday.so i request you to give me new sim card

• Di
    dinesh acharya Oct 01, 2008

sir,
    my mobile phone is lost on 1.10.08.my sim card no is 9433973113.i request you to give me new sim my address is 1500 rajdanga main road fc-19 narkelbagan cal-78.my contact no is 03324414484

• De
    Debashis Pal Oct 03, 2008

To,
    BSNL CustomerCare Executive
    BSNL, India
    SUB:-Suffuring Prblem for staring Mobile Number.
    Sir,
    I am Cellone prepaid coustomer Name- Debashis Pal, Mobile Number-9434622986, My Address-Vill-ShelalPur, P.O.-Arandi, Dist-Hooghly, State-W.B.
    Some day (21/09/2008)I want to stratig my Phone number, threfore I am contact to your Customer care helpline and they are promised me for Opening my Phone Number. But Till today I am not get any solve.
    So, sir please start my number therefore I am Communicate to my requrement phone number.
    Date:02/10/2008 Thanking You..
    Debashis Pal

• Ka
    kashe_womi Oct 07, 2008

Dear Sir/madam,

I have two sim card No. 9402005856 & 9436824349 i use sometimes and now lock kindly activate my sim number at an earliest as possible.

thanks

• Ka
    k.ameen-ur-rahman Nov 01, 2008

SIM LOST BSNL
    Dear Sir,
    I have lost my Sim card which was having BSNL Excel Prepaid . I request you to kindly block my SIM to avoid misuse of my number. Pls issue me the duplicate Sim

My number is 9448840445. Please help me in this concern.
    With thanks,
    K.Ameen-ur-rahman

• Ar
    A.R.K.SUDHEER Nov 07, 2008

My cell no 9440721771 I want to convert the plan exel gold to exel general. i followed the proces as per custmer care centre from sep 28th sofar not converted the plan . myself tried somany times but no use.
    I sent sms to 53733 MGEN i received secret no (416643185229892289) if i recharge this number i am getting that is error code that indicates voucher is not found. whenever i sent smsto 53733 i am getting same secret no which i received on sep 28th .
    finally more than one month passed plan was nat converted.

A.R.K.SUDHEER

ANESHRAO Ramachandrarao Nov 18, 2008

My mobile No 9448119526 was idle for last 2 months now ne unit purchased and inseted the sim But it asks PUK No
    kindly help me

plz activate my no 9465491490

jagjit singh Mar 07, 2009

I i am getting "SIM" card registration failed message on prepaid BSNL mobile 9465491490, but this time switching off and switching it on is not working

jagjit singh Mar 07, 2009

i am getting SIM card registration failed message on my prepaid BSNL mobile 9465491490

JAGJIT SINGH Mar 07, 2009

i am getting SIM card registration failed message on my BSNL mobile no 9465491490, my add : V PANDORI MAHIMA P.O KOT MIT SINGH AMRITSAR

jagjit singh Mar 17, 2009

my sim card registration failed msg on my bsnl no 9456491490 my no 8991538033112249767

• Am
    amit Mar 19, 2009

my no is 9467193933 please activate this as soon as
    I am submitt my ID for a week

• Sh
    sholukku muhiydeen Mar 23, 2009

my name is sholukku muhiydeen.I had been bought two BSNL LIFE (EXCEL PREPAID CARD) at 16th march.But unexpectually still not yet activated.When i asked to them they have given ready made answered to me. my numbers are( 1) 9487851577 (2) 9487851677.
    May i know howmany days you like to activate sim cards.please answered me .thanks!
    sholukku
    kayalpatnam

• Hy
    hyma jangalapalli Sep 14, 2009

dear sir or madam yesterday my sim card was blocked then i made several attemts to unblock the sim today it was telling sim card not rejected. how to do to reject the sim card.
    please my mobile no is 9491723488 so plz help me o continue with that number.

• Po
    polok Nov 23, 2009

Dear Sir / Madam,

My SIM Card is rejected, so i need to know SIM activate.

thanks

Narendra Matiya

• Kr
    krishnaradha244 Dec 14, 2009

DEAR SIR I PURCHASE NEW SIM ON 11/12/2009 BUT STILL NOW IT WAS NOT ACTIVATED PLZ ACTIVATE IT MOB;; 9491671591

• Ji
    Jitendra gaur Dec 22, 2009

Dear Sir/Madem,
    I want to resistor a complaints for our prepaid mobile no 9468597700 in bandikui ( Dausa, Rajasthan ) circle. Presently i am facing many more problems in 5 days. We have connected the call when our mobile shown called failed. So sir please rectifies our problem. I’ll try too many tines in customer care but any body not receives my call.

Jitendra gaur

• Nv
    n venkata raju Jan 04, 2010

please block mobile no 9448884343 as it is lost while travelling

Samrat Dutta Choudhary Jan 24, 2010

my sim card registration failed due to mis use of pin code my bsnl postpaid no is 9436836013 and its from Arunachal pradesh. kindly do the needful to re activate my sim card.

• Vi
    vibhu Mar 25, 2010

Im using BSNL sim since last 2 years. but suddenly it gives error like your SIM not registered. So i'm confused what should i do. Please help me ... My cell no is 9420724142

• Lo
    lovedeep saroya Jul 05, 2010

I’m LOVEDEEP SAROYA from hoashiarpur (pb) with mobile no 9463305571.I’m very old customer of CELLONE as I’m using this number from last so many years and my complete social network depends on it to contact me, but unfortunately 3-4 days back all services of my number got deactivated from your side without any notification. Plz do me favour and activate it as soon as possible.

• Vi
    Vinay1113 Jul 05, 2010

hello!

sir/madam
    i am Vinay Kumar singh from bokaro steel city. I have bought BSNL sim numbered as 8986324949, but it is not ben activated yet. please activate it as soon as possible.
    Moreover i am having 2g sim and want to migrate to 3g. Please let me know the procedure in detail. i have tried sending a SMS <handset MODLE> to 53855, but it says, formate is invalid. I have tried every possible formate, but still get the same result. Please help.

thanks a lot.
    regards

Ravindra Dinkar Patil Sep 26, 2010

Dear Sir
    My Name Is :- Ravindra Ramdas Patil (Sonawane)
    Sir Ma Ha Ja Ha Mobile No :- 9423150412
    Band Kela Aahe Ani Ha Mobile No :- Pospet Aahi Ha Nambea Gehun 5 Divash Jhale Aahe Tari Sudha Aajun Chalu Klela Nahi Tari Lavkrat Lavkar Chalu Krun Den Hi Namra Vinanti Aahe

Think Sir
    BSNL Jalgaon
    Office

• Kn
    K.N.Kamath Jun 30, 2011

Dear Sir(s)/Madam,
    I am an aged person.My Mobile No:9480400914 changed 3 SIM cards within 5 months in BSNL PREPAID. Again the message displayed in my Mobile is "SIM REGISTRATION FAILED". How to overcome this syndrome? The solution must be permanent and healing. My advance thanks to all those noblehearted, who help me bail out of this perennial problem.

Regards,
    K.N.Kamath

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices