Having problems with PTCL?

PTCL Customer Service Contacts

PTCL F-8 Exchange
Nazim-Ud-Din Road
F-8/1, Islamabad

Ground Floor, EVP Office,
Hatim Alvi Road, Clifton, Karachi.

Lahore
26A Civic Centre
Barkat Market, Garden Town, Lahore.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PTCL Customer Service. Initial PTCL complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PTCL above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PTCL. Discuss the issues you have had with PTCL and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PTCL Complaints & Reviews

May 16, 2019

PTCL — dsl internet/ ask employee for ptcl m. qasim misbehaviour

It is requested to the complaint board that ask development employee working for ptcl as cp installer...

PTCLinstallation of smart tv

Sir
I am consumerist of smart tv since two years. Due to change of billing policy and including of other call charges I am unable to continue this service. I have already contact complaint center and lodged a compliant no, 1-[protected] for discoloration of this serivce.
Therefore, I humbly requested to issue on 12 days bill (1, 05, 2018 to 12.05.2018) and direct the concerned authority of bhakkar office to with draw cable and handed over to me as I have paid it.
Thanks
Muhammad yaqoob
[protected]-1

installation of smart tv

PTCL — broadband

My dsl broadband (021) [protected] is not working from Saturday 10 am and till the time i made at least 20 call...

Pakistan Telecommunication — landline and broadband

Hi, This is to inform you that I booked an order for landline and broadband on 26th of August and still the...

Lahore

PTCL — telephone shifting

AOA, This is not a complaint as such. I had applied for shifting of my Telephone. Since shifting of my...

PTCL — complaint against ptcl

To whom it may concern = 1)- today dated 02-01-2015, one lineman of ptcl came from sadiqabad exchange for...

PTCL — dsl & ptcl dgkhan

Complaint against dsl & ptcl departmentdgkhan I, talat mehmood subscriber of ptcl no +[protected] that i...

PTCLphole line is not working

my ptcl line is not working
    my number is
    [protected]
    number is on the name of
    syed inam abbas kazmi

• Sy
        Syed Tariq Ejaz Gilani Feb 28, 2017

I had lodged a complaint yesterday for my telephone number [protected] but so far there is no progress. the line man came and without checking the telephone went away. The complaint lodged yesterday is again copied underneath for your record. My telephone number [protected] is out of order for almost three to four months. We have lodged many complaints through calls via 1218 but no result have so far shown. Recently three to four days back I again submitted a complain on 1218, and complain number given is 25. Till now no progress have so far shown. If it is not feasible to put the above mention number in order then kindly return the amount of telephone bills for the said period. I hope keeping in mind the long relationship the concerned authorities will do some favor. Otherwise we may think for disconnecting our both numbers and convert to Naya Tel.
        If I had to contact some senior concerned officer then his e-mail address may please be provided. Waiting for some quick response.

• Sy
        Syed Tariq Ejaz Gilani Feb 27, 2017

• Sh
        SH. IRFAN ELLAHI Jan 07, 2013

MY PTCL NO. [protected] is out of order. Several complaints lodged.
        ALSO BELOW MENTIONED COMPLAINT SENT TO HIGHER UPS :
        The General Manager,
        PTCL
        Isalamabad.

RE: IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVOUR OF THE LOCAL PTCL DEPARTMENT TO
        SET RIGHT MY OUT OF ORDER TELEPHONE NO. [protected]

I would like to iinform you that my subjected telephone installed at my residence situated at
        Sabir Kamal Shaheed Road, Sialkot Cantt.

In order to set-right my telephone I lodged frequest complaints at 1218 as well as local PTCL Sialkot office but all in vain.
        The details of these complaints is as under :

Date Complaint No.
        ------------- ---------------------

21/01/21012 289
        01/01/2013 35
        02/01/[protected]
        03/01/2013 -
        04/01/2013 1867
        05/01/2013 35
        It is not understood that why your5 local staff shown laxitiy to set right my telephone due to which not only I am facing
        hardships but also your Department is sustaining huge revenue Loss.

Please immeditely teke stern steps to bring my telephone in-order as well as strict departmental action the delinquent
        who kept it out of order for the long time.

Yours truely,

DO SOMETIHNG KINDLY

• Ha
        HASEEB KHURSHEED Oct 17, 2012

MY PTCL NO IS [protected]

PTCL — poor and condemnable performance and attitude of ptcl

I had applied (online) for PTCL connection in July 2009 which has proved to be a blunder from me. After...

PTCL — line disconnected

I am a resident of Saima Pride, Block 10/A Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan. My Landline is disconnected...

Pakistan Telecommunicationobnoxious calls complaint

Respected management complaint board of saudi arabia,

Complaint of obnoxious call from number [protected].

It is to inform you that i received an abused calls from [protected] number on my family pakistan telecommunication land line number [protected] specially today at 2:46pm in which a person use abuse language with me not just abusing but calls again and again and threatening us since from a long duration. It's my family number and this is to inform you that take the legal action against the said number which is ownership of saudia telecoms authority also acknowledge the higher management of the said company. That man is irritating my family from last eight months and take advantage of foreign settlement. So i am requesting you for justice as per saudi's law and kindly do some stick action against that person according to our grievances and assure our safety, security and customer satisfaction because we are proud to be on saudi law being a muslim.

Note :i have right to submit my complain, kindly punish him according to the rules and regulations of islamic law of saudi arabia and respond me about the action after receiving this request. I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Waiting for your reply. . .

Regards
      Abdur rauf
      Personal cell #+[protected],
      Land line # [protected].
      E - mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Bi
          Bilal Sajjad Sep 19, 2018

Hi,

My PTCL is not working from the last 48 hours. I submitted 2 complains (41, 90) and I visited samanbad exhange couple of times but they dont have time to check the issue. I asked line man to check our phone but he told me that he dont have time to check. I am using broadband, PTCL smart as well.

Malik Saqib Choughta Aug 29, 2018