BSNLMost dissatisfied customer!

C

Re: BSNL

My name is Chaitanya Vinod Siddeshwar. I had applied for a transfer of BSNL landline from Mysore to Bangalore 6 months back. I haven’t got the connection till now. I have been contacting the field officer Mr. Sridhar for the first 2 months. After getting bad response from him, I also wrote a complaint to Mr. S.G.Kulkarni, who is the Commercial Officer for our area (HSR Layout – full address below). He also seems to have completely neglected my complaint. No action has been taken till now. I also wrote an email to [protected]@bsnl.in - no action taken.

I am opting for BSNL because of the excellent service I got in Mysore – I really miss the same here in bangalore with officers being very negligent. I could have easily opted for another service provider in the excellent telecom Market with many attractive offers, but I have used BSNL landline from past 15 years (from my childhood), and want to continue with it. In this competitive market, if the service is like this, believe me sir, BSNL has a very dark future.

I still have a hope from you that you will get things done and provide me with a landline. This is my last attempt to get the BSNL landline. If this also doesn’t work, I will cancel my request and opt for a better service provider. I am also planning to get the data one broadband service from BSNL. So sir, please do something about this. I will send you the work order number if you need it to solve this problem. I can send it to you tomorrow.

My address is:

Chaitanya Vinod Siddeshwar.

• Updated by nbparth · Jun 03, 2017

My BSNL Sim rejection is yet to be resolved

• Updated by satyakam dowerah · Jan 04, 2018

My bsnl phone [protected] line is dead. Please rectify urgently.

• Si
    Sid0111 Jan 04, 2020

Dear sir,
    I faced a problem, my new sim card does not activate, and does not able to call to activation no. 1507 bsnl, a sms recived from bsnl
    "The terminal cannot be configured remotely, please contact Customer support for further assistance"

Thanks

Siddhant
    Alternate no. [protected] ( Pls contact me If you reachable)

• Sh
    Sharma abhinav Jul 10, 2019

My number is not existing. Whenever i call it tell the number you have dialled does not exist.

• Ji
    Jingyv Jul 07, 2019

I am being charged extra for months, They are not using FUP; they are adding erroneous charges against TRAI regulations. This is criminal..

anju rajesh Jul 03, 2019

sir,
    we have not get here any bsnl calls for three days.. i asked about that in our bsnl telephone exchange at chitttoor, they replied it that was the tower complaint and assured that it will clear soon.. but upto this time we dont get range to our mobile.. kindly take immediate action at the earliest..
    yours faithfully
    anju rajesh

Anjum riaz Oct 31, 2018

Order Number: [protected]
    shipment received 01/05/2017
    under Description Connectivity was mentioned with WiFi but not found.
    Battery performance is not good,
    please advise for return or replace policy.

Sabarikumar Oct 31, 2018

Yesterday I received this order.In that one bsnl bluetooth stereo head set Mic is not working. And the head is missing

Comments

• Ri
    Riyajo Oct 27, 2018

I actually installed ur broadband /net connection a 2month before..and It only worked it for one day... also we actually payed for one month.. I don't know what the customer service u been giving I hav been calling our branch bsnl office.. Bt they r not at all worrying about it.. This is Really poor services..
    -Elango( [protected])

• Nb
    nbparth Oct 27, 2018

My BSNL mobile no [protected] sim is rejected kindly arrange to activate it again.

The SIM was purchased only 6 months back.

The number on the sim is [protected]

The sim a prepaid type

• Vc
    [email protected] Oct 22, 2018

MY BSNL MOBILE NO [protected] WAS RECHARGED ON 6TH JULY, BUT THE BENEFIT OF DATA AND OTHER FREE VOICE CALLS ETC HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN EVEN AFTER ELAPSE OF 8 DAYS PL GET THE SAME BE ALLOWED TO ME WITH CORRESPONDING EXTENSION OF THIS PACK. even the customer care centrs are not responding properly

V K CHAWLA

• Ss
    Ssmi Oct 15, 2018

BSNL is such a horrible service. It's customercare staffs are arrogant. Unnecessarily they deducted our balance. If they can't afford to provide good service than shut ur service. Why u loot hard earned money of ours. Fake BSNL n it'd bloody staffs

satyakam dowerah Sep 01, 2018

Telephone no. [protected] is dead.

• Su
    sumanthreddy Jul 09, 2011

I am sumanthreddy customer of BSNL.At the time of taking BSNL SIM i felt happy because BSNL is a government service provider, But now i realized that i did a big mistake in my life by taking BSNL connection .I never see a irresponsible NETWORK PROVIDER till now. I am very sure that BSNL is the INDIA'S WORST and IRRESPONSIBLE NETWORK PROVIDER. BSNL charging 5 rupees per a local SMS though SMS balance is available in that customer's account.If YOU call to CUSTOMER CARE then they don't respond to YOU.If respond (by chance) they don't give clear solution to your problem, rather than making solution your problem they create a NEW PROBLEM to you.This is really SHAME ON BSNL SERVICE PROVIDER AS WELL AS GOVERNMENT for their maintenance.
    MY SUGGESTION TO BSNL PROVIDER IS MAKE THE SERVICE GOOD OR ELSE BETTER TO REMOVE THE SERVICES OF BSNL FROM THIS EARTH...

• Su
    Sujatha Divakaran Jun 21, 2011

My name is Sujatha Divakaran, Iam 63 year old widow staying alone. All my 4 children are staying at far off places and my only mode of communication with them is through phone. Unfortunately my land phone [protected] has been out of order for the last 17 days. I informed Valakom exchange (in Kottarakara Taluk, Kollam district in Kerala state), registered in 198 complaint registeration system. I have also telephonically informed kollam Bsnl complaint cell on phone [protected] on serval occassions. I also telephonically informed Kollam Nodal officer AGM(OP) Shri Presena L on 15/6/2011, 17/6/2011, 20/06/2011, 21/06/2011. Besides that I have send serval emails messages to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] regarding the complaint. But so far no one has turned up to rectify the phone.I have also send a complaint to honourable MOS (by email [email protected]) and I got reply that neccessary instructions are been given to concerned staff. They action is still awaited! Some people have told me there is no use sending such messages, rather I can get the phone rectified only by paying bribe to the lineman on duty! I wonder what I have to do for a ordinary citizen Like me to get justice in this country !

• De
    Deelip L. Khivesara May 10, 2011

I am a consumer of BSNL landline service bearing Land Line No.[protected]. From perusing the bills issued by the company, it shows that the plan choosed is not billed and excess bill is charged, the officials of the company had corrected the bill, but the same is not recorded in their record and next bill shows and mentiones that there are arriers, which is already deducted by the concerns and corrected bill is accepeted by the payment department. By this way there is a great harrasment, which requires detail inquiry in issuance of bills and correction in services.

• Ge
    george harrison Sep 27, 2010

To,

The General Manger
    B..S.N.L
    Jayalakshmipuram
    Mysore.

Sir, I am George Harrsion working as a general manger in white orchid resorts Mysore –Bangalore Highway. Having a telephone
    [protected], 2591920, )Fax 2591921.
    I had made a complaint to Lakshmipuram exchange for the repairing of my faulty telephone for past three months The responses given by the officials is we will solve the problem shortly.But still we are facing problems.Being a resort it is very difficult to take reservation from our guest.

a) First complaint given to Mr.Bangaru J.E.of Lakshmipuran Exchange and he said we have send our cable plans to the general manager and waiting for approval .
    b) From my Naganahalli Exchange I got the reply that there is no infrastructure to provide to repair my telephone.
    c) Another option he suggested that to make complaint to the General Manager to allot necessary cabling.

Please kindly do the best at earliest.
    Thanks and regards
    GEORGE HARRISON
    GENERAL MANAGER-WHITE ORCHID RESORTS-MYSORE

• Ra
    RAJU DANIEL Aug 09, 2010

Sir,

This is for your kind attention that I had been submitted an application to Valakom Exchange on 27th April 2010 for transfering my present landline (2493812) to my new built house (ummannoor) which comes under the Chepra Exchange Area. We had shifted to our new house on 30th of April 2010. Since the last three months, we are living without a telephone and contacting each other is difficult.Till date no action has been taken to transfer the telephone. I am working in the Gulf and I need to contact my family and parents frequently.

Kindly take immediate action to transfer the telephone to our new house as requested.

Tnx
    Raj
    [email protected]

• Al
    Alshab Jun 17, 2010

I am a subscriber of BSNL Land line [protected]: Mahe Exchange).My phone is not working since last 45 days.I have broadband connection also.
    I have complained many times in the exchange .They said that some under ground cable fault occurred.But they didn't take any measures for that.So i humbly request you to take necessary action.

• Dr
    Dr K Chaudhry Apr 19, 2010

Narcoanalysis of BSNL Chief required to expose links with terrorists!
    Only one heavy spammer was active before March 2010 in the world, with email account in all countries !
    19 April 2010 : Detail at http://huntspam.net/blog World email is spam free now with my SPAM THE SPAMMER crusade. I am grateful to British Prime minister and other governments, EXCEPT INDIA, for responding to my complaints and blessing me with this dream achievement. Even though last team effort by BSNL and six more indian telecom companies to rescue THEIR hard disk harvester IS STILL ON, he is running short of service providers. Would the world be spam free now, despite LONE spammer being shielded by indian government?. Why is government shielding international terrorist? Is he BSNL chief? Is he a minister's son? Is he TRAI/DOT Chief's kin? EVERY indian telecom company has his form filled up with photograph.
    Email headers are hosted at http://huntspam.net/blogs . When the victim clicks a link, no page/error page appears. While victim is waiting for something to happen, image of hard disk is transmitted to spammer who perhaps targets bank passwords and precious software. Else, it may be a form of terrorist activity damaging computers around the world. While spammer is being divorced from all countries, seven indian companies have teamed up to rescue him.

• Dh
    dhananjayan Mar 25, 2010

Sir,
    I am staying in Parakkal- Mahe(kerala). i have the BSNL landline connection.only rare case we are using because most of the time that phone is out of service, but the bill will come regularly.several times we made a complaint, then the technician come and open the DB and press the connection then go, with in a hour or two hours that will be disconnected.
    the BSNL is such big establishment and they don't have any proper technician or they do not want to rectify the problems.
    these kind of regular complaint i told my wife do not pay the bill.
    now i need the internet connection, so what is solution for these? pls tell me.
    thaning you
    dhananjayan
    bharatha nivas
    parakkal- mahe.

• Sr
    SREEJITH.K.N Mar 05, 2010

Good day sir,
    I am sreejith from thalassery, my landline number is [protected] wireless telephone is not working since DEC 4th 0nwards.I compliant TLY exchange & ERANCHOLY exchange but they didn’t rectify the problem till date. So I kindly requested to rectify the problem as soon as possible.

Thanking you

sreejith.k.n
    [email protected]

Santhosh T John Dec 14, 2009

I have land lineNO:[protected] BSNL SUPPORT HOPELESS WHEN AM CALLING RINGING SOME TIMES ENGAGE MESSAGE
    BUT MY HOME THERE IS NO RING OR THEIR NOT CALLING ANYBODY I CHEQUE THAT AM COMPLAINT
    LOT OF TIME THIS ISSUE AM IN KERALA PATHANAMTHITTA (DIST) THIS IS CONTINUE THEN AM FORCE TO
    DISCONET THIS LAND LINE HOPE SO IT WILL SOLW
    JOHNTHOMAS
    POIKAYIL

• Ti
    tintu Dec 09, 2009

please inform me the password for online billing of my landline .i have already registered .

• Ne
    nehavishal Jul 15, 2009

Respected sir,

Myself is Neha vishal Nimbark, sir my address is B103, PMO colony, C-58/20, sector 62 Noida.

Sir, i had applied for BSNL Broadband connection though a consultant but after 15 days of waiting he has not provided us any service and told us that bsnl broadband service is not available in ur area, so finaly we have told him that we dont want the connection.

But now even if we dont have any phoneline, dont have any modem and BSNL has given us a bill of Rs. 2078, the given phone number is S62 2401782.

we have been to BSNL office, sector 62 and met many of the officers, but none of them is responding properly, one of them said us to pay the bill. why we should pay even when we are not having any connection????

I HOPE U WILL DO NEEDED ACTIONS IN FRONT OF THE OFFICERS WHO ARE NOT EVEN CARING FOR CHECKING WHETHER THEY HAVE PROVIDED CONNECTION OR NOT, AND JUST THROWING BILLS AND WASTING TIME OF PEOPLE.

• Vi
    vikramchohan Jul 07, 2009

peopels using home plans in there caffe for Commercial Use
    they r using home pland i
    n computer centers
    i think we all r fool that we r using this plan for our home ..is all bsnl staff is sleeping?why they r not taking action against that?
    vikram jogindernagar himachal pardesh

• Ba
    Basant Kumar Nayak Jun 25, 2009

My name is Basant Kumar Nayak, Branch Manager, Investigation and security services (I) Pvt. Ltd, Amalapara Angul, Orissa Pin 759122. I am using BSNL Land line [protected]) for my official communicatin and also using BSNL Broadband internet for my mail communication. Since 1 Month I am not able to access and getting the error message 678. I had Complained for this more than 10 times but till now my problem is not resolved. For this my official mail communication is getting hampered. In this competitive market, if the service is like this, believe me sir, BSNL has a very dark future.

I still have a hope from you that you will get things done and provide me better service. This is my last attempt to Use the BSNL Broadband . If this problem will not resolved, I will cancel my request and opt for a better service provider. So sir, please do something about this.

• Kk
    KK &CO Jun 04, 2009

WE ARE BROADBAND BUSINESS ASSOCIATES IN JUNAGADH SSA, AND OUR FIRM NAME KK & CO. WE HAVE BEEN WORK IN BSNL BROADBAND SO LIKE INSTALLATION, MAINTANANCE, BOOKING OF BROADBAND AND OUR WORK IS STIIL GOING ON FOR BSNL, BUT BSNL BILL POLICY IS VERY LATE, SO PLS FOR TALK WITH BSNL FOR OUR BIIL .. WE HOPE THE PROCEDURE WILL BE STREAMLNE BY U.
    SO KIND OF U TANK YOU FOR KK & CO JUNAGADH

• Vi
    VIJAY RATHORE May 30, 2009

dear sir

i m vijay rathore from pilibhit. (UP)WEST.262001. SIR I HAD TAKE A BSNL BROADBAND CONNECTION .AND TOLD TO MR OFFICER OF BSNL OFFICE PILIBHIT. HE MISS GUIED US . I ALLREADY TOLD HIM THAT GIVE ME UNLIMITED PLAN FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOS.
    BUT OFFICER TELL THE PLAN OF 299 WILL BE SUFFICIANT. FOR US. AND TOLD ME THAT. SURFING IS ABSOLUTELLLY FREE IN THIS PLAN. AND NOW I GOT MY FIRST BILL OF RS ATLIEST 2000. TELL HIM PLZ CONVERD MY PLAN INTO UNLIMITED PLAN OF RS 750.
    SIR I CANT PAY THIS BILL THEM I CAN ONLY PAY LIKE 299 AN DCALL CHARGES.
    AND MY LAND LINE NO IS [protected]
    AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS

ADD... MADHUBAN COMPLEX STATION ROAD
    PILIBHIT..

• Pi
    piyush May 30, 2009

To whom it may concern

My mobile no is:-[protected].I m from u.p.since last 3 days there is no network in my mobile.Plz check it as earliest as i m facing lots of problem.

I check in my area bsnl line also, they are working properly. Plz check what is a matter and do the needful.

thanks

your bsnl customer

• Nl
    N.Latha Apr 21, 2009

i have mobile phone with balance of around Rs800/- prepaid card it lapses on 18/04/2009 i have not seen this when i charged Rs350/- it accepted the charge but the balance has showing as zero. My phone no is [protected] . If it is not validated /lapsed it should not accept my Rs350/- charge. It accepted and erased my previous balance. Is it the service of a government organisation
    N.Latha

• Jk
    J.K.Dutta Mar 25, 2009

Receiving irritating calls from telemarketeers courtesy BSNL, No being [protected].As per provision I sent an SMS 'START DND' to 53733 from my mobile [protected]. Rs 1.50 was charged for the
    sms but 53733 or bsnl did not have the simplest courtesy to
    acknowledge, let alone informing me that measures are being taken
    to ensure within the next 24 hours that I am not disturbed by any
    pesky, irritataing calls from telemarketeers through kind
    courtesy of bsnl.
    S.Sircar, Guwahati

Sarfaraz Ahmed Mar 20, 2009

To,
    Bhart Sanchar Nigam Limited.

Dear Sir/mam,

First of all, I have no land line connection of any service. And I have select our company's service for use f land line and Inter net connection. So i have been visited your BSNL branch BUT I got negative response, that's not proper way of Job for the any employee.

I require a net because of my personal business of graphics and for a Share Stock Market. So I had visited your branch for detailing.

There is a Mam seated on Seat/Table No. 2 at Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat branch approximately 11:00 to 12:00 AM. She have give me a form for the connection and suggest me for read for detailing. I requested to her for detailing because of I don't have any connection of any company. So I don't know that in a day, how many download can be available and how many automatically download ( In any case of open the side like mail, google, programmable site etc )

For this situation she must care for the customer, I am not said for me but said for a Genuine Customer, who will not come the same place where he / she already insulted.

My Name : Sarfaraz Ahmed
    Contact No : +[protected], +[protected]

My Office Address : 3, Fazal-e-Rabbi : II,
    Inside Ice Factory,
    Visaala Circle,
    Ahmedabad - 380 055.

dinojalin Jan 31, 2009

Bsnl provides most worst cuctomer care service... They are not ready to repair the problem in deduction of money without any usage... I have lost nearly 80 rupees without any usage

• Ro
    rohini Dec 03, 2008

my gmail account is not working properly.past one month this problem is there.please help.

• Jy
    jyotirmoy bhattacharya Nov 16, 2008

SIR,

i would like to inform you that, my BSNL broadband connection is disturbed for the last 1 n half months.
    after several complain in [protected], still, i got no results.
    frequest link failures being the major problem, my net gets disconnected in the evening throughout the night.
    now, after complaining in the local BSNL customer care, i got no results still. now my landline phone is dead, and no net connection is present.
    to be mentioned, i had gone personally to the BSNL customer office care a day back, and also told the field workers - who were working just a few houses away from ours.
    they assured me of setting my connection right.
    but didnot return or did nothing.

I am studying MBA final year and the net connection is vital for me right now for project and official purposes. and this situation for last 1 and half months and recent situation...is really not satisfactory.
    i hope ull kindly look into the matter as early as possible.
    thank you..

... jyotirmoy bhattacharya

BSNL BROADBAND NUMBER = [protected]
    ADDRESS = 2/2, raja apurba krishna lane. sinthee. kolkata -700050

samunder Nov 15, 2008

i have lost my mobile phone in delhi so i discounted my number.so i requst to you to discount my numer.
    number is [protected]

dear sir/madam
    n fr heaven sake even r caller id facility is lakin since the day of purchasiin the bsnl fone!plllzz we want the person to immediatelt come n hand us over the services!

dear sir/madam
    wwe r frustated on nething fr r life!pllzzz...activate r call w8in otherwise the circumstances won be gud enof fr u ppl!

dear sir/madam
    its indeed shockin tht despite of the comments posted on the sites ppl in ur netwrk r completely least bothered!!!
    dis is the second tym we r concerin u!!n no doubt r service is unfulfilled!!thnx to BSNL!
    i'd again luk to mention ab the id caller facility tht is lakin n i wuld lyk u concentrate tht ppl in ur netwrk r a lil more carefull abt the customers otherwise the results will be disappointin fr u ppl!

• Gu
    gurinder pal singh Oct 06, 2008

my phone no [protected] i have unlimmted broadband conection .22 july 2008 .
    i have comlain everyday sdo .de.dgm.gm.0183.2431991.2587950.2566800.2227727.2563566...
    but not solve my problem .brodband not working only one day.
    but send broadband bill my adress
    i dont pay bill because broadband not worked one day in month
    bsnl stop my phone out going calles
    this is not right desision on bsnl
    so please openly my outgoing calles
    i thankfull to you
    gurinder pal singh
    [protected] [protected]

[email protected]; [email protected]

• In
    Indrajit Banerjee Sep 28, 2008

BSNL is the worst Service provider in my opinion. I have logged a complain with BSNL as my phone was DEAD for a week. My complain number is Q9052. I have a broadband connection attached to my number. Now for the last week I have tried so many times to contact them but everything in Vain. I would suggest everyone not to buy any Service from a worthless service provider like BSNL. They are hopeless.