Having problems with Air Canada?

Air Canada Customer Service Contacts

1888 247 2262 (USA and Canada)
800 6699 2222 (International)
800 444 2007 (Argentina)
1800 952 0337 (Colombia)
1800 719 2827 (Mexico)
+852 800 906 519 (Hong Kong)
+62 215 226 660 (Indonesia)
+60 327 152 053 (Malaysia)
+64 508 747 767 (New Zealand)
+63 27 379 710 (Philippines)
+966 920 002 185 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 62 388 112 (Singapore)
+27 114 631 147 (South Africa)
+82 237 880 100 (South Korea)
+94 115 474 747 (Sri Lanka)
+41 848 247 226 (Switzerland)
+66 27 181 839 (Thailand)
PO Box 64239, RPO Thorncliffe

Terminal 2A, Gate 6, Charles de Gaulle Airport, 95716 Roissy, France

India
111, Ansal Bhawan 16, Kasturba Gandhi Marg New Delhi - 110 001

Indonesia
The World Marketing Mayapada Tower, 7th Floor, Suite 07-07 Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 28 Jakarta 12920 Indonesia

Israel
Azrieli Center 1, 132 Menachem Begin Rd, Tel Aviv, 67011, Israel

Italy
Air Canada Reservations Torre Uffici 1- Aeroporto di Fiumicino 00054 Fiumicino - Rome

Malaysia
Office Suite 19-10-1, Level 10, UOA Centre № 19, Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Mexico
Blvd. Manuel Avila Camacho № 1- 8th floor Col. Lomas de Chapultepec Mexico, CP 11009 D.F. Mexico

Philippines
Ground Floor, Unit 14-A Colonnade Residences Condominium 132 Carlos Palaca Jr. Street Legaspi Village, Makati City Manila, Philippines 1229

Russia

Taiwan
Unit 7-5, № 220, Sung Chiang Road, Taipei 104, Taiwan
Fax: +886 225 111 252

Thailand
14th Floor Charn Issara Tower II 2922/215 New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang Bangkok 10320
Fax: +66 27 182 089

Turkey
AiRep Havacılık ve Turizm A.Ş. Mete Caddesi, № 18/1 34437 Taksim Istanbul Turkey
Fax: +90 212 334 29 87

UAE
P.O. Box 1200 Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Fax: +971 42 948 889

Vietnam
Saigon Pearl Plaza, 3rd Floor, 92E Nguyen Huu Canh Street, 22 Ward, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Fax: +84 286 291 2281

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Air Canada Customer Service. Initial Air Canada complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Air Canada above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Air Canada. Discuss the issues you have had with Air Canada and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Air CanadaCancelled trip due to COVID

Air Canada. Vacations Booking # [protected] Travel dates March 18 - 25, 2020

Upon cancellation I was told I would receive a credit for one year. Eventually it was extended with no expiry date. However with recent findings of the virus not letting up there is no guarantee I can take this trip in the near future. The original trip was for my 60th birthday. My partner also has health issues which includes COPD which puts him at a much higher risk than most plus his age of 65. My tour operator informed me that the credit is transferrable however why am I put in a position to find someone else to buy it when I was not the cause of the cancellation? Also I have paid $2600 for service I have not received and cannot be guaranteed I will receive. That means my money is being held and I'm being held ransom while your company earns interest. My request is a full refund because as of this point there is no guarantee that we can travel ever especially as there is no guaranteed Cure for this virus so who wants to take a risk to travel as our own government is advising us not to travel. I truly hope you will consider refunding me the full amount.

Dec 13, 2020

Air Canada — Refund policy and breach of contract

I was recently informed by Expedia.ca of a significant change to my flight itinerary that would change my...

Dec 02, 2020

Air Canada — Allowed booking ticket to an airport they weren't approved to land in

I booked a ticket with Air Canada on Oct 28, 2020, to leave from YYZ to BOM on the Dec 25, 2020. About a...

Air CanadaCustomer support refuse to help cause the ticket was bought from agencies

I am a us recently I got the ticket from kayak.com to cheaptickets. Hk. Suddenly air canada changed the flights and it's humanly impossible to make the connection. Try to contact cheaptickets. Hk (+[protected]) and no one takes the call nor can wait for support, try to call air canada and they keep telling me is brought from the agency should call them can't help.

If no refund and have to confirm this itinerary which means I have to surrender the ticket. Take a lose, if this is not a scam and I don't know what is?

What is the role of agencies and airlines? Am I flight with the airline or agencies?

Customer support refuse to help cause the ticket was bought from agencies
    Customer support refuse to help cause the ticket was bought from agencies

Mar 14, 2020

Air Canada — Flight

Hello, On the date of the flight attached the plane was on its way from Calgary to Toronto, just above...

Air Canadamissing flight

ac 791 WB 12, 2020 2 TICKETS
      Arrived at airport 5:30 am proceeded to get the bag tags I could not print from home when tried at airport it would not let me print them
      approached rep from AC she could not do it either sent us down to gate 14 to get bag tags waited in line got to counter asked for the tags she said too late the flight left looking at my watch it was 6:45 am sent to another line they could not help me sent me to united airline to get new flight and they did for the next day
      had friends on the flight and told me people were in our seats and when asked they said they bought them last minute
      looking for compensation for selling my seats also hotel had to stay in was $185 lost an excursion to Pearl Harbor in Hawaii at a cost of $400 USD I don't think I'm asking a lot when my trip was almost ruined my wife an I only travel Air Canada our whole life and debating on traveling with you again
      Lawrence and Deborah Lunan
      65-8 Arcadian Circle
      Etobicoke On M8W2Z5

Air Canadalost & found

This is not a complaint. Do you have a lost and found service?

We flew from Toronto to Honolulu on Feb 13, Flt 589. We believe we may have lost a charging cable for a smart phone on that flight. The cable is black, about 8 inches long with a USB on one end and a clamping device on the other end The clamp has 2 pins which are held against the back of the watch for charging.

We have checked with the manufacturer, and they will not sell the charging cable separate from the watch, so that is why we are pursuing this loss.

Can you advise if there is a way to get it back, if this is the case.

Thanks, Jim Wray

Feb 17, 2020

Air Canada — cancellation not responded and processed

After an itinerary change of my flight from San Diego to Halifax, I was not able to make any changes online...

Air Canadaflight changes and bookings

I book flights for our engineering company. I am at my wits end trying to get through to Air Canada to cancel bookings under 24 hours so I'm not charged, or to change bookings that it won't allow me to do online, or to use a previous credit. At least 3X a day I am not able to get through... I know as soon as the Head honcho Jean Paul comes online that they're not taking any calls. The rest of the time I spend AT LEAST 1 hour and 45 minutes online.
          Yesterday, when, after 1 hour and 46 minutes online, I was talking to a fellow who was helping me use a credit, he put me on hold to check it out and I hung up after another 50 minutes on hold. I was trying to persevere, but this is TOTALLY ridiculous... where do they get the balls to call themselves #1.
          Who voted for that... Air Canada itself.

Air Canadalousy service

Departure City: Montreal
            Arrival City: CMN Casablanca
            Ticket Number: [protected]

Horrible Pre-flight Experience

No way to contact Customer Service. Lousy phone system. Disconnected after 20 minutes. User unfriendly website. Asked for wheelchair. Most of the time, it's no show. Requested for seats close to aircraft door (before & @ the airport). Rep's answer "nothing available". It was assigned all the way back & not together! A group of 25, some of us lost connecting flight, luggage (for no reason). Everybody complained about the worst customer service & promised not to fly "Air Canada" again.

Air Canadagarbage

Absolutely ridiculous - they changed my reservation so that I can no longer make a connecting flight (all booked through Air Canada / Aeroplan, on the same ticket).

It took over an hour on hold before reaching a real person, only to be disconnected when they attempt to transfer the call.

On the Aeroplan line, there's a recording from some clown called Jean-François Gagnon indicating that he's in charge of this sh*tshow. In the recording, he apologizes for not being able to put the call on hold, then the system simply hangs up.

Apparently they've got a new reservation system and higher than usual call volumes, yada, yada. Guess what, not our problem.

The executives at Air Canada should be cleared out and the feds should appoint a caretaker ombudsperson. Totally unacceptable for a national carrier to have such poor customer service.

Dec 20, 2019

Air Canada — extremely poor customer service

Claim Id: 482834 Confirmation Number: 33fd5e200a4a Ticket No: [protected] I was a medical volunteer on a...

Air Canadaair canada flight cancellation and lack of customer service

December 19th, Air Canada claims they cancelled a flight due to weather but other flights came in/out of Toronto and Winnipeg and conditions looked fine. They refused to grant hotel and food vouchers. They rebooked for 3 days later despite the passenger being in mid-voyage. They advised us to seek another airline to fly earlier. We incurred more than $850 additional costs in rebooking with another carrier and paying for our own hotel. There is no address to mail our claim and nothing on their website to input our costs.

Air Canadadelay on customer service line

Recently my wife's round trip tickets from Halifax, N.S. to Tampa Florida were severely altered, making them untenable for her to travel. I attempted to cancel or at least change the flight online, but was not allowed to. These flights, I believe, were partially or fully with Air Canada Rouge. I was informed that I had to call Customer Service which promptly put me on hold for over an hour. I am seeking a full refund and sincerely hope that I will have no trouble receiving it, under the circumstances. This level of service from any company nowadyas is unacceptable. I am sorry to say that, over the past several years, with about 40 flights under my belt, all of my issues with the exemption of one other time, have been with Air Canada. Also, unfortunately the support staff at the airport were not accomodating in trying to help me in the past. To be candid, Air Canada's customer service especially at the airports themselves, really has to up their game.

Corston Lane
                  [protected]
                  [protected]@hotmail.com

Dec 02, 2019

Air Canada — the passenger next to me was 1/4 way into my seat. he did not fit into his own seat.

November 23, 2019. Flight Number AC1665. Ticket #[protected]. Flight from RSW to YYZ. The passenger in the...

Air Canadawheelchair services and phone service

Hi my tkt ref no ABKJKR my parents came from India by ac047 they can't get wheelchair services on Toronto airport and they're suffering troubles for connecting flights they can't get any help from air Canada or airport authority,
                    Now I want to change his ticket for return to back, so for that I called many times but air Canada customer service are not picking up call so what is the option to contact to air Canada [protected]

Nov 19, 2019

Air Canada — very poor service, who cares attitude and myself being a senior expected at least an apology from the worker in customer service at pearson.

Was travelling on business from Haifax to Raleigh, NC on November 10th. Flight was supposed to leave at 5:14...

Yarmouth
                      Nov 15, 2019

Air Canada — no handicap service, missed/cancelled flights, no reimbursement on lost hotel/flights, ignored complaint

I have a travel issue/story I would love to be told. I will paste it below, but I think it is unique as it i...

Saint-laurent
                      Oct 22, 2019

Air Canada — service

Hello, Yesterday, my husband ans I were travelling on a direct flight from Los Angeles to Montreal (flight...

Oct 22, 2019

Air Canada Vacations — our air canada vacation at the sunscape resort in curacao

Day 1 - Oct 13 - We traveled Business class and were told our bags would be priority, which they weren't. Our...

Mississauga