Having problems with Emirates?

Emirates Customer Service Contacts

+371 8000 4464 (Hotel Booking)
+44 20 3320 2609 (Hotel Booking)
+44 20 3582 1590 (Car Hire)
+49 30 5444 5944 (Tours & Activities)
+44 12 7330 3288 (Travel Insurance)
PO Box 686
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Emirates Customer Service. Initial Emirates complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Emirates above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Emirates. Discuss the issues you have had with Emirates and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Emirates Complaints & Reviews

Dec 19, 2020

Emirates Airlines — Rude hostesses and staff at airport and in flight

December 17, 2020 flight EK 641 We were in flight. When they were serving dinner. In my ticket I suppose to...

Apr 23, 2020

Emirates Airline — I am angry because refund process

I wonder when it will be refunded I hope you can answer quickly reservation code:G2WQL6(departure date ...

Feb 09, 2020

Emirates Group / Emirates.com — abusive racists manager saud ahmed mumbai - denied boarding to family with infant and 2 small kids below 5 years

On Nov 9, 2019, I was so happy and excited to travel to Spain from our native Philippines with my husband and...

Jan 10, 2020

Emirates Group / Emirates.com — check in process

Emirates Airlines - Nice words, Irresponsible Behaviour Had checked in on-line for an 11:50 Dubai-Athen...

Aug 18, 2019

Emirates Group / Emirates.com — 2 missing apple ipad pro from our suitcase. Flt-ek720-nbo-dbx /flt-ek007-dbx-lhr

Good evening, My family and I have travelled to Kenya and back for a holiday but our concern is for the two...

Emirates Group / Emirates.comI received an email regarding a ticket that I booked and traveled two years ago

My family travelled last year on holiday, i booked the flight thorugh online agents and pasid through my credit card. I received my flight tickets and my family travelled to Mauritius.

A year later i received an email from the Emirates Group Fraud department claiming that my payment was fraud and that the agent used a scam credit card, while my payment is made through y credit that is different from the one that the agent paid to Emirates.
I am told that my family are not allowed to travel unless i settle the due of Emirates owed by the agent.

Please advise accordingly why am i responsible for a payment that is not made by me to Emirates and why a year later.

Thanks

Naden Coodien
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

EmiratesI am complaining about the unprofessional behaviour of the duty free shops.

I traveled by Emirates flight dated 18thMay, DXB to Hyderabad by 3.10pm flight in the afternoon. Wanted to buy some chocolate and a bottle of whiskey from the duty free shop. Had a a very humiliating experience in both the shops. On presenting my boarding pass, the person on seeing my name, very mockingly and in a humiliating tone ridiculed by commenting that I have a long name and called one of her colleague to show the name and burst out laughing. When I asked them what is so funny in my name, they realised that they have crossed their line and remained silent. This is uncalled for and they have absolutely no business or authority to insult a customer who has come to patronize. Dubai duty free authorities please look into the matter seriously and ensure that no passenger is insulted by the staff on duty hence forth. Kindly take appropriate action and update me. Thank you.

Emirates Group / Emirates.comrefund of ticket

22/5/19. I missed my outbound plane Dubai-Manchester and returning 25/5/19 due to unforeseen circumstances (My paternal grandmother had severely deteriorated in hospital and I received a call to discuss this and was on the way to boarding) I was a couple of minutes late and refused entry. I went to Emirates desk in Dubai Airport E ticket - [protected] and was told that I could have a flight out next day but this would have been too late as my grandmother was severely ill and most likely not able to make it through next 24 hours. The only flight out was Heathrow via Bahrain that I had to purchase again. The lady on the desk said we could apply for a refund when I got back to Dubai on 25/5/19. I arrived in Heathrow next morning and had to travel via train up to Manchester. My grandmother passed away on the 23/5/19 and I am so happy that I was able to see her before she died. I went to check in online for my flight on 24/5/19 that was departing 25/5/19 but was unable to. I phoned emirates who said my ticket was 'suspended' because I didn't take out the outbound flight. I explained the reason why and was again refused return flight and told I would have to cancel it and rebook at a cost (one way ticket) and they are unable to change the status of this. I had to pay for another flight this time Gatwick via Ukrain to Dubai, I have requested a refund but not had any reply from Emirates this was 24 hours ago.

Mar 16, 2019

Emirates Group / Emirates.com — emirates airlines support & fund the cause of terrorism

Emirates group corporate finances and alison ward are linked to by supporting & funding the cause of...

Emirates Group / Emirates.comemirates airline

Losing my luggage and total disregard of customers property and rude emails from staff at customer service I traveled with emirates on the 13february 2019 with my triplets and sister from accra to dubai arrived only to realize one of our bags containing all my babies clothing and sneakers and mine is missing we filed a complaint and where issued with a pir number assuring us we will receive our luggage at our hotel by 24 hours I spent 6 days in dubai constantly calling emirates only to be told I will receive my luggage at my home address which I provided after 22 days I received a bullying email claiming I don't deserve a compensation indirectly implying I didn't lose any luggage what kind of disrespect is that am very disappointed with emirates i've been traveling with emirates for 9 years without ever complaining about my luggage and now that they have lost it they don't want to accept responsibility

emirates airline

Feb 04, 2019

Emirates Group / Emirates.com — flight to dubai

We were 14 passengers 7 of which were children. We got to the airport after checking in online. Our baggage...

Jan 30, 2019

Emirates Group / Emirates.com — delayed baggage from dubai international to new delhi india

I & my wife travelled on Christmas day in 2016, flying out from JFK at 11.00 pm (scheduled)and then taking a...

Emirates Group / Emirates.com — damaged checked baggage record locator kqdm8w

My parents came in to newark airport on sunday the 16/dec they where escosted by handycap wheell chair...

Emirates Group / Emirates.com — emirates counter in chennai international airport

Hi, My Name is Avanthi Gopal and I recently Flew Emirates from Chennai (MAA) to Los Angeles (LAX) on the...

Emirates Group / Emirates.comcontributes & funds terrorism

Emirates airlines groups corporate finances are linked to and are part of ISIL and Islamic extremism by continuing to support & fund Terrorism globally, including in Yemen - including All customers & passengers Contribute Every time you pay & utilise their flight & ground services, including DNATA.

Examples include repeated military coalition led by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) continuing its launched airstrikes in northern Yemen that hits buses filled with children, killing dozens of young boys on school field trips - these repeated incident prompted outcries from the international community and drew further concerns about such wars.

The UAE (including Emirates & Etihad airlines groups) have been listed as a place used by investors to raise funds to support militants in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and financing of the September 11 attacks. Businesses based in the UAE have also been implicated in the funding of the Taliban and the Haqqani network.

If you want to reduce terrorism From the Middle East - STOP paying & STOP using middle east services such as EMIRATES & ETIHAD airlines group whom use Your money to fund these continued terrorist atrocities of Racism & Discrimination Acts to other Cultures, including Yemen & Qatar.

Also, Corporate boards & Senior Management (including HR/Recruiting) of EMIRATES & ETIHAD airlines groups are also Racists and severely Discriminates with Consistent attributes = majority of personnel in these positions are Incompetent, Corrupt, possess Zero real leadership attributes & have absolutely NO idea what they are doing.

If you want to save yourself much heartache & delays & incompetent services & seek better service - AVOID Dubai airport & AVOID Emirates airlines group altogether. You only have to watch the show ‘ultimate airport Dubai' which gives many clear examples & evidence that UAE, DUBAI airport, Dnata & Emirates airlines group internally as well as external customer services can be summed up in four words = DISORGANISED & INEFFICIENT & UNPROFESSIONAL & UNRELIABLE !!!

NEROLI BIGGS & LAUREN EDWARDS

@ FLIGHTS CENTRE Travel Group

Emirates Group / Emirates.com — disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable

Avoid - dubai airport & emirates airlines group & dnata. Every time customers & passengers pay to utilise...

Dubai

Emirates Group / Emirates.com — refund request : ticket no : 176 [protected]

Dear analo/adaobichristabelmrs, — refund partial & pending Ticket no : 176 [protected] Refund request...

Emirates Group / Emirates.com — customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem

First issue is Emirates Airline offered me the free booking changed on Dubai Stopover but all of officers of...

Emirates Group / Emirates.com — duty free rip off

We were on a flight ek408 Dubai /Melbourne 13/10/2018 Purchased 2 pandora Globe trotter charms Supposedly...

Brunswick

Emirates Group / Emirates.com — avoid - dubai airport & emirates airlines group & dnata

Every time customers & passengers pay to utilise EMIRATES & ETIHAD airlines groups services - YOU are also...