Complaints & Reviews

abusive racists manager saud ahmed mumbai - denied boarding to family with infant and 2 small kids below 5 years

On Nov 9, 2019, I was so happy and excited to travel to Spain from our native Philippines with my husband and 3 small girls (5 years old, 4 years old and 6 months infant).

Earlier, From the Philippines, we had traveled to Mumbai via Singapore Airlines with absolutely no issues. We had few days tourist layover in Mumbai, and our journey to Spain was on Emirates Airlines via Dubai onwards to Madrid, Spain.

In India, when we were at the Emirates checking counter in Mumbai. This is where I experienced my worst personal nightmare ever, something no family traveling with small kids and infants in a foreign country should experience.

We were excited as this was our 1st time to fly on Emirates supposedly world #6 best airline in 2019 according to Forbes. We arrived at around 7:45 AM and patiently waited for about 40 minutes in the check-in line. Finally, when we reached the check-in counter the check-in agent started weighing our bags and said the total checked baggage allowance for all of us is 110 Kgs and that we have 118 Kgs. - in short we are 8 kgs over allowance for check-in bags.

Which in my mind is just 1.6 Kg extra per passenger.

She never offered us any options of how much it would cost so there was no question of asking her or paying. Since we often travel with small kids and an infant with strollers, we always have just a few light carry-in bags so we knew we could transfer some clothes to the carry-in bags.

At this time my husband was mad at me and questioned why I didn't check the weights before leaving. I explained that I moved some stuff but since we didn't buy anything in India and explained to him in Tagalog (my native language) that maybe he should ask the agent to check properly again.

Before he could say anything to the agent, the agent pocked in between my private conversation with my husband and said that their machine isn't faulty. My infant started crying and we were upset and my husband asked the check-in agent not to interfere in our orivate conversation and to keep quiet while we figure out what stuff to move, where.

I then moved some documents which we believed were heavy from one of the bags into the carry-in bag and asked her to weigh in again. Now it was just 4kgs extra (0.8 kgs per passenger). My husband asked her if its okay, but she said it is not. He asked the agent since we are 5 passengers with food for kids and milk, why such a small weight is a problem and explained her that we have had no such problems ever with any airlines for such a small excess in check-in.

She intimidatingly, with folded hand and clearly, grumpy and disgusted looks told him that even 1kg extra overall passengers won't be allowed.

He told her that it's such a shame that family traveling with small kids and infants are treated like this by a top airline like Emirates.

While I was sitting on the floor with an infant in my hand trying to move or throw some more clothes to reduce 4Kgs easily, My husband reminded me that we can always throw food or just wear extra clothes which certainly is permitted and that now we certainly not pay for them to get commission. The surprising fact is they never even informed us how much it would cost, probably assuming we wont pay.

At that time the girl rudely asked us to move the bags from the weighing counter and do whatever we have to do elsewhere. When my husband noticed no passengers behind us waiting to check-in and gave a shocked look, I lost my cool and told her to be ashamed of herself and that she probably doesn't have kids so she won't feel the bad experience and pain travelling with small kids. I also told her that we won't flight Emirates ever again after such a horrific experience and she said "fine, whatever it is up to you".

Frustrated with the situation we were in, my husband took a photo of me opening the bags and transferring stuff - a picture for our travel blogs.

Suddenly the check-in agent became hysterical and assumed that he was taking videos and started yelling that he can't take videos (again assuming he was going to post it on social media).

Then this guy (later identified as Saud Ahmed: Sr Airport Services Agent at Emirates Airlines, Mumbai) came from nowhere within seconds, as if he was just pre-determined to find an opportunithy to get out his frustration on us, and started screaming at us saying this is a violation, and asked my husband to hand over his phone to him.

My husband immediately handed over his phone to Saud Ahmed asking him if it is illegal to take my photo.

Saud Ahmed couldn't find any photos or videos of the check-in agent, other than one photo of me. Then he said my husband was attempting to take a video and its still a violation and that he is calling security and instructed the check-in agent to not allow us to check-in and that he will get us thrown out.

At that time my husband felt appalled and insulted, since this happened in front of my now crying kids, many onlooking passengers as well as hundreds of other people at the airport. My husband asked him how he can do that when we have a paid confirmed ticket, to which he says he is an Emirates employee and he has powers to refuse us to board, claiming we were abusive.

At that time my husband told Saud Ahmed that this is extremely pathetic of him to just accuse us without any proof and that he should be ashamed of himself and that he was a heartless and awful person not fit to be an Emirates employee.

I also told the agent who had already walked away from the check-in, if she had any kids and probably no since she can't feel our pain.

We argued with him how he can do such a thing especially since we have connecting flights and hotel and transport reservations etc and then he said we should ask an apology of him if we want him to reconsider his decision. We refused to apologize since we believe we didn't do anything to an extent to be humiliated and denied check-in and that retaining our self-respect is more important than any monetary, emotional, mental or physical stress we were going through at that time and all of us including our family and friends for next 1-2 days.

We reminded him we are a paid customer and that we booked 5 flights tickets through Emirates and not through him and in any case without selling our rights of self-respect to him or Emirates Airlines or India.

Out of frustration, I said he is not fit and he should be kicked out by Emirates and that Emirates Airlines should not hire such non-professionals who don't even consider the fact that we are with small kids. He got mad and charged physically at me and cursed me in a soft initimidating voice saying I was a [censored] and a Chinese foreigner (wrong I am a Filipino, and not all Asians are Chinese - So Ignorant) and that it is his country and nobody can do anything to him. We were frightened and shocked that how can a customer service agent man come so close physically to a woman with kids instead of just calling security if ever.

My husband tried to calm me and instructed me in Tagalog, not to talk to him and that he is a pathetic, heartless, sad person probably suffering personally and bringing his problems to work.

Saud Ahmed then physically came back at my husband and said my husband was a [censored] and that he has won because he refused us to be checked in (thereby showing off his powers) - all this while lowering is voice so he wont be heard on CCTV.

He then continued to giggle and laugh with other staff present there and loudly kept saying "great last passenger checked in", "check-in closed great", "no more passengers will be allowed to board" etc all to intimidate us in front of all the other staff and people present there and making it appear that nothing had happened.

At that time my husband asked him what was his name, he said Saud and that can we not read his name tag, and then my husband asked him what is his full name, he refused at first and when we insisted he gave it as Saud Ahmed.

I asked him where is the security he was calling to arrest us as per his threats. He said it's not needed anymore and we can [censored] off as the matter is over, check-in has closed and smiled to intimidate us.

Then we told him we will want to launch a complaint against him and to give us a complaint form or contact details of his supervisor. He said he is in charge and he can do what he needs to and there is no reasons to complain and that we were the abusive one, he then started to run towards the immigration gates and my husband chased him, asking him what are we suppose to do, we have no where to go. He just refused to even look back at my husband, never gave the name of his supervisor or where we could file a complaint and signaled us, in short, to get lost all the way pretending he was busy, important person, on a phone and he has work to do and making an impression that we are in fact useless people who shouldn't be at the airport.

We went to the airport information desk and asked for the Emirates Airlines manager only to find Saud on the phone himself. Saud now was talking ver sweetly, I am assuming the phone was being recorded. My husband asked him again that we would like to speak to his supervisor and he said he is busy at the boarding area and can't come out and hung up the phone.

I asked the information desk where to launch a complaint and then they called a certain Amit Tiwari, Deputy manager at GVK Mumbai International Airport Limited. Amit Tiwari came to the info desk already on phone with somebody probably with Saud (then we learned he was already aware of what had happened as Saud had already discussed with him after our call to Saud).

For the entire duration of our commmunication with Amit Tiwari, he was on the phone. He said we cannot file a complaint regarding the Airline with the airport management.

Amit Tiwari didn't ask us what happened or tried to resolve the issue or even gave us directions to whom we could file a written complaint in spite of us almost begging to him. Instead, he shouted at my husband in front of me, my kids and other passengers and asked my upset husband to keep quiet and not to talk as he is being disturbed on the phone while talking to perhaps Saud.

Amit Tiwari kept talking on the phone and did not assist us in filing a complaint. I have a feeling that the airport staff and airline staff probably work together all the time so its always them v/s a one-off foreign travelers.

While still on the phone, Amit Tiwari told us again in a non-professional rude tone, that he will ask somebody from the Emirates Airlines to come and they can help us further and that he cant do anything about it.

We were expecting to talk to the supervisor of Saud Ahmed, Instead, somebody a junior agent from a contracted company of Emirates came, who took our passports and quitely escorted us out to gate # 6, without talking to us, signed somethings at the guards at the gate and disappeared and left us without saying a word. We were essentially stranded with all our luggage and kids in the heat with no internet access, no local money and no clue of what to do next.

I was in tears with my crying kids, an infant in my hand and a desperate, clueless, upset, sad and lost husband. We were all completely exhausted and stressed and shocked at what just happened to us for no fault of ours. We ask the security outside what to do and they said perhaps, we have to file a complaint at Sahar Airport which was somewhere in the city - and that it is at a non-walkable distance. He also said we cannot go into the airport again as the flight has already departed.

Finally, with the help of kind airport staff, we called some of our local contacts, who came after about an hour. Then we found out direction and rented vehicle to go to the police station where after waiting for another 30-40 minutes we were able to speak to some officers who helped us file a police complaint against Saud Ahmed of Emirates and Amit Tiwari of GVK Mumbai Airport.

While waiting and stranded at the police station with our kids and luggage, we called Emirates Phone Customer service and spoke to a certain Advait, to check the status of the tickets, he said its a no show, that we will have to pay apprixmately 12, 000 to 16000 Rupees per passenger plus the difference in fare.. He also informed us that - Saud Ahmed remarks says we had extra baggage weight for both check-in and carry in and that Saud Ahmed reported that we were abusive.

Frustrated we booked an expensive last-minute flight to Spain for the same day, using our credit cards on Saudia Airlines - so we could get out of India, the country we thought we liked - as soon as possible same day, we did not feel like staying there any more at all. We had no choice to book an immediate flight because otherwise, we were going to lose all our hotel bookings, other travel plans within Spain, tour bookings, car transfers and quality time. Not to mention the extra cost we will have to spend on hotels and transport in India and scared to meet others like Saud Ahmed. We never felt so helpess and scared anywhere ever.

All claims of Saud Ahmed and the check-in agent are false. The matter was blown out of proportion by Saud Ahmed, because, he felt his manly ego was challenged by a foreign woman with kids, something he could not easily accept, especially in front of other people present near the check-in counter.

The CCTV cameras should prove we were not abusive and if we did what exact words were said by us. On the other hand, the same CCTV cameras would show how Saud Ahmed physically stormed at me and my husband and possibly hear what he said and how he behaved and that he did not do his job of arbitration and customer service or even tried to resolve the matter or gave us a fair chance.

We would like Saud Ahmed and the check-in agent to answer what language we were cusring if ever, what exact words were used, when was it used before or after check-in denial, why did he do to resolve the issue, why di dhe not give us the customer commplaint form, why did he not allow us to speak to his supervisor.

We had 5 check-in baggage, 1 each for each passenger, we had only 3 carry in bags instead of 5 allowed because we were traveling with an infant and 2 small kids and simply, its not possible to drag bags and strollers at the same time.

The CCTV cameras Instead would show how Saud Ahmed jumped to the conclusion and was biased to the check-in agent and abused his power and cursed us and made us and our small kids suffer in a foreign country.

The CCTV cameras will also prove that Saud Ahmed remarks entered in the Emirates system is falsified that there was extra weight in carry-on bags... simply because the carry-on bags were never weighed at all.

We didn't even reach the point of weighing the carry-on bags because the check-in agent didn't want to check the carry-on till the check-in bags were done... not even a single carry-on bag was weighed. So how can they claim we were overweight. We were fixing the weight distribution and they simply had no patience - probably because they lost their commissions?

In fact, at no time they said how much it will cost as they assumed we would not pay. So since we were not presented with a cost there was no question of refusal of payments.

The CCTV cameras would show that Saud Ahmed kept walking away from us and not talking to us properly and only would physically charge-back at us if we raise our concern out of desperation.

Saud Ahmed was behaving as if he wanted to impress others to show his powers at our expense, not considering or thinking even for a second this will leave a bad impression on Emirates... No customer service agent anywhere has ever told me that I am a [censored] or has told me to "[censored] off" or that my husband is "a [censored]".

If this was done to a UAE citizen he would have probably been in jail by now. He did it in India to a Filipino tourist family and thought nothing can happen to him as we won't know where to and how to complain against a powerful him. He was WRONG.

We did do the initial police blotter against Saud Ahmed and Amit Tiwari of GVK.

If we were so wrong, abusive, harmful or dangerous enough to be denied boarding, why was security not called, why were we not arrested or a police complaint filed against us. Just because people like Saud Ahmed can use his power and say what he can say and do what he can say - resolves it in his favor? A grave inconvenience and distress to me and my kids, infant, and husband is none of his concern or concern of Emirates?

Ask him if he even tried to resolve it - he did not - he is not fit to be in customer service.

He was adamant of showing his powers and abusing his role at our expenses with zero consideration to what will happen if we missed the flights the connecting flights our plans our losses our trauma. Nobody deserves this. He should not have a job in customer service anywhere, let alone in a reputed company like Emirates.

My closure would be that Emirates investigate the matter using the CCCTV and take strict action of it's employee Saud Ahmed and the contracted check-in agent and keep us updated on the case.

If we are satisfied with your action against Saud Ahmed, we will just be happy to move on, else we will have to escalate this matter to a Civil and Criminal lawsuit against Saud Ahmed and the contracting check-in company.

Unfortunately, since Saud Ahmed is an Emirates employee, Emirates is completely responsible for his actions.

At this moment we do not want to take any extreme action against Emirates which we believe is not aware of what some of there employees may be doing to damage their reputation.

However we will file complaints with Airport Authority of India, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Tourism - India, GVK Group, Embassy of the Philippines - New Delhi, British High Commission - New Delhi, Better Business Bureau, Federal Trade Commission - US, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution - India, against Saud Ahmed, who unfortunately happens to be an Emirates employee.

If needed under Right to Information Act, we will ask for a CCTV Footage to be presented in the courts.

We think and you will see on the CCTV footage that he could be dangerous and intimidating to your other passengers. He overused his power without doing his job of resolving and hearing both sides.

At this moment I am traumatized to ever travel on Emirates, which means Emirates lost a lot of business which my huge family would have given over the years just because of one unprofessional agent we had the misfortune of meeting on what would have been our 1st flight with Emirates.

Saud Ahmed and in turn Emirates forgot we have lots of choices to travel and dozens of other airlines to give our business.

I am hoping to hear from you on this matter soon. We will actively be upon this case against all the parties involved.

As a senior customer service agent of Emirates, he should have checked the matter of fact 1st, should have arbitrated, listen to both sides of the story. Instead without any consideration for 2 small kids and an infant, he just quickly blamed us because he could not stand a foreign woman questioning him, his claims even the carry-on bags were overweight without nobody even weighing them shows what an abusing liar he is.

We will not rest until we face him in the courts and will not hesitate to take this to higher courts and involve the press as well as social media. If we have to come to India 100 times so he can face justice we will. If we have to expose him all over the internet we will, unfortunately, there will be collateral damage to Emirates but it is what it is - finally, Emirates is responsible for his behavior. We bought a ticket with Emirates trusting Emirates to be a customer-friendly airline.

Saud Ahmed is a coward. Who acts like that? A Customer service agent of a reputed airline like Emirates physically charging against a foreign woman with small kids? That's a shameful act. There is no reason for him to have done what he did. It's unbelievable. He had no right to do what he did. India is still beautiful and Emirates maybe a good airline, but certainly not Saud Ahmed or other power abusing agents like him.

All in all we had the worst experience of air travel in my life. We ended up going with Saudia on the same day 12 hours later, which caused us several emotional, physical, mental and financial trauma.

However, the good point of Saudia as we discovered is that they offer double the baggage allowance compared to Emirates' offer. I am sure a lot of people online will be glad to know that. We certainly are and would spread the word around on social media, friends, and family.

After reaching Spain we called their customer service who asked us to file an online complaint with Emirates which we did but they sided with the agents by sending a templated initial response and just did not answer our questions or any futher emails.

I am disgusted and appalled by your poor response, you did not even have the decency to read the * page
incident report/complaint letter we wrote after going through the experience and insults we had to go through
dealing with your staff and your company.
Instead you jumped into a biased conclusion that the people who represent you are right and that the people who
pay you and the ones you have cheated are wrong and liars.
additionally in your response, you mentioned

— "You had excess baggage and was therefore requested to redistribute the weight of your bags or pay for the
excess. You were not happy with this but elected to redistribute the weight of your bag. However, when you
returned back to the counters, you still had * kilograms of excess baggage."
You are totally wrong
*) When *st we were told the bags were * kgs over weight between all * passengers combined. Then we
removed some stuff so it was * kgs over weight between * passengers combined, at that time we asked your staff
if its okay she obnoxiously told us even * kgs is not allowed. At that time while we were in the process of removing
more or adjusting the other * kgs, she become impatient not to wait for us to adjust more.
*) your staff including Saud Ahmed didn't not check the weights of our carry-on bags EVER
*) We travelled with * small kids * and * as well as an infant we don't carry extra weight in carry-ons as we have
strollers and simply we can't drag so many bags - which means we had a lot of room for adjustment and WE
WERE NOT EXCESS BAGGAGE AS YOU ARE CLAIMING.

You mentioned,
— "When it was established that you could not pay for the additional baggage weight, you were offloaded from
the flight."
Gmail - Feedback-Complaint https://mail.google.com/mail/u/*?ik=****f*****&view=pt&search=...
* of * */*/*, *:* pm
Again. You are totally biased and wrong and just trying to cover the mistake of your impatient, unprofessional,
lying and incompetent staff. Because,
*) we were not presented with any price, any payment options or anything for you to even decide or claim that we
were in capable of paying.
*) we fly all the time, in fact look at the attachment, my husband has more than * miles on delta alone and
thousands of miles on one world, star alliance etc.
*) we booked a last minute same day flight with Saudi after your awful staff insulted and threw us out o the airport.
So your claim of us not ready to pay or capable to pay is pretty disgusting at the very least.

Finally you mentioned,

"I
must point out that verbal abuse is not acceptable."
Again you didn't take any time to read our complaint.
We asked
*) who did we abuse
*) what language we were cursing if ever.
*) what exact words were used.
*) when was it used before or after check-in denial.
*) did you even check the CCTV?
*) Did you not see SAUD Charging at me and my husband
*) Did you not see SAUD CURSING US?
From your response, It's clear that you are just trying to brush the incident away and would offer us no resolution.
we will not rest till we have justice

check in process

Emirates Airlines - Nice words, Irresponsible Behaviour Had checked in on-line for an 11:50 Dubai-Athen...

2 missing apple ipad pro from our suitcase. Flt-ek720-nbo-dbx /flt-ek007-dbx-lhr

Good evening, My family and I have travelled to Kenya and back for a holiday but our concern is for the two...

I received an email regarding a ticket that I booked and traveled two years ago

My family travelled last year on holiday, i booked the flight thorugh online agents and pasid through my credit card. I received my flight tickets and my family travelled to Mauritius.

A year later i received an email from the Emirates Group Fraud department claiming that my payment was fraud and that the agent used a scam credit card, while my payment is made through y credit that is different from the one that the agent paid to Emirates.
I am told that my family are not allowed to travel unless i settle the due of Emirates owed by the agent.

Please advise accordingly why am i responsible for a payment that is not made by me to Emirates and why a year later.

Thanks

Naden Coodien
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

I am complaining about the unprofessional behaviour of the duty free shops.

I traveled by Emirates flight dated 18thMay, DXB to Hyderabad by 3.10pm flight in the afternoon. Wanted to buy some chocolate and a bottle of whiskey from the duty free shop. Had a a very humiliating experience in both the shops. On presenting my boarding pass, the person on seeing my name, very mockingly and in a humiliating tone ridiculed by commenting that I have a long name and called one of her colleague to show the name and burst out laughing. When I asked them what is so funny in my name, they realised that they have crossed their line and remained silent. This is uncalled for and they have absolutely no business or authority to insult a customer who has come to patronize. Dubai duty free authorities please look into the matter seriously and ensure that no passenger is insulted by the staff on duty hence forth. Kindly take appropriate action and update me. Thank you.

refund of ticket

22/5/19. I missed my outbound plane Dubai-Manchester and returning 25/5/19 due to unforeseen circumstances (My paternal grandmother had severely deteriorated in hospital and I received a call to discuss this and was on the way to boarding) I was a couple of minutes late and refused entry. I went to Emirates desk in Dubai Airport E ticket - [protected] and was told that I could have a flight out next day but this would have been too late as my grandmother was severely ill and most likely not able to make it through next 24 hours. The only flight out was Heathrow via Bahrain that I had to purchase again. The lady on the desk said we could apply for a refund when I got back to Dubai on 25/5/19. I arrived in Heathrow next morning and had to travel via train up to Manchester. My grandmother passed away on the 23/5/19 and I am so happy that I was able to see her before she died. I went to check in online for my flight on 24/5/19 that was departing 25/5/19 but was unable to. I phoned emirates who said my ticket was 'suspended' because I didn't take out the outbound flight. I explained the reason why and was again refused return flight and told I would have to cancel it and rebook at a cost (one way ticket) and they are unable to change the status of this. I had to pay for another flight this time Gatwick via Ukrain to Dubai, I have requested a refund but not had any reply from Emirates this was 24 hours ago.

emirates airlines support & fund the cause of terrorism

Emirates group corporate finances and alison ward are linked to by supporting & funding the cause of...

emirates airline

Losing my luggage and total disregard of customers property and rude emails from staff at customer service I traveled with emirates on the 13february 2019 with my triplets and sister from accra to dubai arrived only to realize one of our bags containing all my babies clothing and sneakers and mine is missing we filed a complaint and where issued with a pir number assuring us we will receive our luggage at our hotel by 24 hours I spent 6 days in dubai constantly calling emirates only to be told I will receive my luggage at my home address which I provided after 22 days I received a bullying email claiming I don't deserve a compensation indirectly implying I didn't lose any luggage what kind of disrespect is that am very disappointed with emirates i've been traveling with emirates for 9 years without ever complaining about my luggage and now that they have lost it they don't want to accept responsibility

emirates airline

flight to dubai

We were 14 passengers 7 of which were children. We got to the airport after checking in online. Our baggage...

delayed baggage from dubai international to new delhi india

I & my wife travelled on Christmas day in 2016, flying out from JFK at 11.00 pm (scheduled)and then taking a...

damaged checked baggage record locator kqdm8w

My parents came in to newark airport on sunday the 16/dec they where escosted by handycap wheell chair...

Emirates Group / Emirates.com

emirates counter in chennai international airport

Hi, My Name is Avanthi Gopal and I recently Flew Emirates from Chennai (MAA) to Los Angeles (LAX) on the...

contributes & funds terrorism

Emirates airlines groups corporate finances are linked to and are part of ISIL and Islamic extremism by continuing to support & fund Terrorism globally, including in Yemen - including All customers & passengers Contribute Every time you pay & utilise their flight & ground services, including DNATA.

Examples include repeated military coalition led by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) continuing its launched airstrikes in northern Yemen that hits buses filled with children, killing dozens of young boys on school field trips - these repeated incident prompted outcries from the international community and drew further concerns about such wars.

The UAE (including Emirates & Etihad airlines groups) have been listed as a place used by investors to raise funds to support militants in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and financing of the September 11 attacks. Businesses based in the UAE have also been implicated in the funding of the Taliban and the Haqqani network.

If you want to reduce terrorism From the Middle East - STOP paying & STOP using middle east services such as EMIRATES & ETIHAD airlines group whom use Your money to fund these continued terrorist atrocities of Racism & Discrimination Acts to other Cultures, including Yemen & Qatar.

Also, Corporate boards & Senior Management (including HR/Recruiting) of EMIRATES & ETIHAD airlines groups are also Racists and severely Discriminates with Consistent attributes = majority of personnel in these positions are Incompetent, Corrupt, possess Zero real leadership attributes & have absolutely NO idea what they are doing.

If you want to save yourself much heartache & delays & incompetent services & seek better service - AVOID Dubai airport & AVOID Emirates airlines group altogether. You only have to watch the show ‘ultimate airport Dubai' which gives many clear examples & evidence that UAE, DUBAI airport, Dnata & Emirates airlines group internally as well as external customer services can be summed up in four words = DISORGANISED & INEFFICIENT & UNPROFESSIONAL & UNRELIABLE !!!

NEROLI BIGGS & LAUREN EDWARDS

@ FLIGHTS CENTRE Travel Group

disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable

Avoid - dubai airport & emirates airlines group & dnata. Every time customers & passengers pay to utilise...

refund request : ticket no : 176 [protected]

Dear analo/adaobichristabelmrs, — refund partial & pending

Ticket no : 176 [protected]

Refund request/ tax credit note no : 2002989 — Dear analo/chukwuemekalawrencemr, — refund completed

Refund request/ tax credit note no : 2002988 — Dear support,

Please help treat the above pending transaction of ours.
Do find below the email exchange with your backend.
No tangible response till date.

Pls help.
_

Past email exchange:-

Dear support,

Sequel to the below email as received from "[protected]@emirates.com" and my visit to your office, I write your department.

I was displeased to learn that cash refund does not occur over the counter which absolutely contradicts your earlier email.

Anyway, do avail us the best option to which our pending aed560.00 funds can be retrieved in our local currency asap.

Kindly effect the refund via the credit card(s) 539941*4064 option as in the case of aed200 already received.

The issuing bank is zenith bank plc (acct# [protected]) and the name as appears on the card "lawrence analo".

Your quick action and response to this email will be immensely appreciated, thank you in advance.

Mr lawrence analo
​​_​
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
Tel: [protected] | [protected] — On saturday, october 27, 2018, 4:19:43 pm gmt+1, [protected]@emirates.com wrote:

This is a system generated email. please do not reply.

Dear analo/adaobichristabelmrs,

Refund request/ tax credit note no : 2002989

We are pleased to advise that your refund request has been processed by emirates.

The total refund amount due to you is aed760.00.

An amount of aed200 will be refunded to your credit card(s) 539941*4064 and an amount of aed560.00 as cash.

Fare refundable value : aed580.00

Taxes and surcharges refundable : aed680.00

Total refundable amount : aed1260.00

Less refund charges : aed500.00

Residual refund value : aed760.00

If your original method of payment was credit/debit card or you are being refunded by bank transfer based on the details you provided at the time of your refund request, the refund amount has been communicated to your bank or credit card company, who will credit your account in due course.

If your ticket was purchased against cash and you have opted for a cash refund, please contact the emirates local office after 5 working days to seek guidance for collection of your refund. proof of identification (passport, driver's license etc.) would be required at the time of refund collection.

In case of third party refund, authority letter from passenger authorising collection of refund by another person other than passenger, along with passenger's passport copy and identity card of person collecting refund would be required at the time of refund collection. alternatively, if you are the sponsor of the ticket you may collect refund by showing proof of purchase.

Refund settlement timeline from refund request date:

Credit/debit card 15 business days

Bank transfer 15 business days

Cash/cheque settlement 10 business days

Please note that your bank or credit card company may need additional time to show the credit on your account.

This is a system generated email. please do not reply.

Should you need further information or assistance for this refund please visit http://www.emirates.com/english/help/help.aspx to view our help section where you can view your local emirates office contact details or complete a help request form.

Best regards,

Emirates
Po box-686
Dubai, uae
Vat registration number : [protected]

customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem

First issue is Emirates Airline offered me the free booking changed on Dubai Stopover but all of officers of...

duty free rip off

We were on a flight ek408 Dubai /Melbourne 13/10/2018 Purchased 2 pandora Globe trotter charms Supposedly...

avoid - dubai airport & emirates airlines group & dnata

Every time customers & passengers pay to utilise EMIRATES & ETIHAD airlines groups services - YOU are also supporting terrorist extremist groups including funding ISIL acts because EMIRATES & ETIHAD airlines groups corporate finances are linked to and are part of ISIL and Islamic extremism by continuing to fund TERRORISM globally.

If you want to reduce terrorism FROM the Middle East - STOP paying & STOP using middle east services such as EMIRATES & ETIHAD airlines group whom use YOUR money to fund these continued terrorist atrocities of RACISM & DISCRIMINATION Acts to other Cultures, including Yemen & Qatar.

Also, Corporate boards & Senior Management (including HR/Recruiting) of EMIRATES & ETIHAD airlines groups are also RACISTS and severely DISCRIMINATES with Consistent attributes = majority of personnel in these positions are Incompetent, Corrupt, possess Zero real leadership attributes & have absolutely NO idea what they are doing.

If you want to save yourself much heartache & delays & incompetent services & seek better service - AVOID Dubai airport & AVOID Emirates airlines group altogether. You only have to watch the show ‘ultimate airport Dubai' which gives many clear examples & evidence that UAE, DUBAI airport, Dnata & Emirates airlines group internally as well as external customer services can be summed up in three words = DISORGANISED & INEFFICIENT & UNPROFESSIONAL !!!

SOPHIE BERNARD

emirates & dnata & uae

Every time customers & passengers pay & to utilise EMIRATES & ETIHAD airlines groups services - YOU are also supporting terrorist extremist groups including funding ISIL acts because EMIRATES & ETIHAD airlines groups corporate finances are linked to and are part of ISIL and Islamic extremism by continuing to fund TERRORISM globally.

If you want to reduce terrorism in the Middle East - STOP paying & STOP using middle east services such as EMIRATES & ETIHAD airlines group whom use YOUR money to fund these continued terrorist atrocities of RACISM & DISCRIMINATION Acts to other Cultures, including Yemen & Qatar.

GARY HILT

loss due to late arrival of jet blue airline from detroit to boston on 25th sept 18

Dear sir, This is to inform you that I DILIP KUMAR SUR sky ward no [protected] was flying to DETROIT to Dubai...

have a complaint about a recent flight, delays, no reply to complaints, no apologies, no compensation had to pay from my pocket to get home.

Ents 1: ek 603 economyflex plus 13aug2018 19:30karachi to dubaiek 229 economyflex plus 14aug2018 05:30dubai...

airport staff do not understand a six month multiple entry visa

I have a Mulitple entry visa for 6 months. The visa is valid for 3 months - for the first entry. After the...

[Resolved] bad service and food made me sick.

Recent shocking and horrible experience flying with Emirates recently. Firstly tried to call them numerou...

broken seat in business class

I recently travelled business class flight EKOO4 on the 9th July 2018, I noticed my seat would not lay back...

refund of air ticket money

I was supposed to travel to The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on 15 Aug 2018, My air ticket number is 176...

Emirates Airline

missing baggage

Out off 5 missing luggage 1 was completely empty (99percent) 1 still missing the courier didn't let me keep other pieces he says all or nothing. At the moment sorry at the moment I don't have the mentality and time to write anything else I'm really really disappointed with the airline to say the least.missing luggage reference number is .LHREK24111

baggage damaged

I traveled to India in December 2017, returned to United States on January 08, 2018.
When I arrived at Fort Lauderdale airport, the baggage's were found in the most unacceptable shape and damage. I took pictures right on the airport trolley. I went by Uber( I had no idea I had to go to their office and complain. Anyways kept calling airport office at Fort Lauderdale number ( nobody cares or care to answer or return the phone or grievance)
Their disgusting and unacceptable behavior and attitude and mannerism need a complete 360 degree model of how we Americans need professionalism unlike them hiring some cheap crews who have absolutely no regards.
Anyways I am still 9 months struggling to get some compensation from them.
I have made a decision that I will Never ever travel by this airline again.

my missing baggage

Good day, I traveled from Dubai on the 26th of June my bags has been missing they were able to retrieve some...

my flight home was delayed by 17 hours

My name is Katharina Lytras, I was supposed to be flying back home to Melbourne Via Dubai from London Heathrow on Friday 17th August 18 at 22.15pm. Arriving on 19th August at 5.35am.

I had notification very close to the time of departure that the flight EK0006 from london to Dubai was delayed and would be leaving at 23.59.
I was concerned that this would be a problem with my connecting flight to melbourne.
Flight EK0406.
I was then messaged and advised that my flight was moved and I was now on a flight on 19th August at 2.40. This meant staying the night in Dubai. And being extremely delayed.
I rang and eventually after talking to one of the customer service reps was put through to Alistair Trodden the supervisor.
This new flight would have meant I would be arriving in melbourne on Sunday night at 21.50- I would be arriving home after midnight at best.
With a business meeting the next day planned where I was giving a presentation I was not happy and asked repeatedly how this could be improved. And at the very least given an upgrade seat where I could sleep.
To put things into context I had also been in london for a family emergency for 2 weeks- my father was in Intensive Care and was seriously ill and had to have an emergency operation after losing many pints of blood. We had also been told on the friday I was to fly that he has Bone marrow Cancer. I did not want to stay the night in dubai as it would be a longer journey and Alistair put me on a flight the next day as there were no other alternatives available.
I asked repeatedly if there was a way I could arrive earlier on the Sunday. I had deliberately chosen this flight so I could have at least 1 day of rest to get over jet lag before my presentation the next day. When this was not an option I asked repeatedly how they could make the journey more comfortable so I would be able to at least sleep on the plane.
Apparently an upgrade was not something Alistair could authorise and he said I needed to talk to some one at check in... I spoke to many different staff, check in- told me I needed to speak to a supervisor then the Duty manager- nowhere to be seen, then told to talk to someone at the gate.
Then told I would need to speak to them at Dubai gate. At the Dubai gate I was told I needed to speak to the Supervisor. I spoke to a total of 7 people and was sent on a wild goose chase and a real run around. Getting more and more frustrated. In Dubai they said they couldn't do anything. Alistair had put me on a seat next to an infant who cried for most of the journey back. There were at least 4 babies in the area of the plane I was seated in, As you can imagine I had no sleep at all.
I was exhausted felt upset and uncared for.
I have always loved flying with Emirates which I have done often when I am going back to Europe. I was about to get an emirates card as the check in staff told me that as I fly so often with you that a Qantas frequent flyer card was not beneficial for points. This was the 2nd flight I had taken this year to Europe. I had deliberately chosen this flight as it was the shorted lay over and the quickest for the dates returning.
I have been so disappointed and frustrated. 17 hours delay is really not acceptable.
It impacted my family who are already distressed and were taking me to the airport. It impacted my work- being exhausted and not performing at my best and has left me feeling hugely disappointed with Emirates.
I don't know how i can justify flying with your airline again after this. I am flying to London for Xmas and now very much doubting flying with you.
Please advise your comments.

late flights

dear sir my name is mr Graham Sutton on Saturday 28th of july 2018 me and my wife were flying to Bangkok'...

Emirates Airways

complimentary hotel for 21 hours layover

I am Joseph Oluseyi Malomo, Silver Skyward Member EK [protected]. I am a top Government official of Nigeria. I...

emirates stealing our reserved seats

We understand that occasionally airplanes are swapped out, resulting in changed seats. We keep checking to...

upgrade

Ref: GYMWCW when i wanted to check in, a special came up to upgrade. My daughter and I are flying JHB ( South...

Service

Sent a direct complaint to Emirates three days ago but haven't heard anything from them EK 015-...

Emirates Group / Emirates.com

Lost baggage

My name is Renaldo Brierley, i was travelling from Dubai to Cape Town on Emirates, them Cape Town to Durban...

Emirates Airlines

racial discrimination and extremely rude behaviour

Skywards number- Ek [protected] Flight no-EK 512 dated 14-07-2018 from ROME to Dubai SEATS- 40 A AND 40...

airline service

Dear emirate, My name is pyae pyae, I am from myanmar. I want to complain about airline management they are...

crew cabin

I was in Cape Town on December 10, 2016 on the Emirates plane, and the very thick commander took me off the...

baggage

Flying from Vietnam to South Africa via Emirates, what a rip off and unethical company, I had no handbag...

ripoff / scam / returns

On May 2018, I purchased a two way ticket from Emirates . com I picked the most expensive one because it allowed for returns and changes without any fees. When I canceled my return ticket that cost me over 1, 150.00 USD they only made a refund with 307 USD. Every time I called their customer services number I was told that they dont have the authority to assist me, and that I had to file an online compliant. But they ignored all of my complaints . I never heard back from them.

Simply put, they are a punch of thugs practicing modern fraud.

• Complainant20091 Jun 07, 2018

No complaint is valid until it produces at least:
    - full name of the passenger, city, country, email
    - each ticket, which you had received from travel agent
    - each reply of the staff of the agent
    - description of the falt service

The above author's words has no connection with any air service

If the you has not resolved the issue, you can request the legal service for the compensation for a small fee,
    if you supply the advisor with all documents, not above words only.

Regards,