Having problems with Qatar Airways?

Qatar Airways Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 777 2827 (United States)
+44 330 024 0125 (United Kingdom)
+353 15 266 489 (Ireland)
+61 130 034 0600 (Australia)
+64 800 174 865 (New Zealand)
+43 12 668 800 (Austria)
+32 22 900 852 (Belgium)
+45 38 124 124 (Denmark)
+31 207 941 434 (Netherlands)
+41 442 043 820 (Switzerland)
+852 800 969 848 (Hong Kong)
+60 321 186 100 (Malaysia)
+63 25 191 888 (Philippines)
+65 800 189 1060 (Singapore)
+27 112 677 700 (South Africa)
+82 516 033 111 (South Korea)
+94 115 570 000 (Sri Lanka)
+66 26 180 400 (Thailand)
+54 115 273 1400 (Argentina)
Qatar Airways Tower, P.O. Box 22550
Doha
Qatar

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Qatar Airways Customer Service. Initial Qatar Airways complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Qatar Airways above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Qatar Airways. Discuss the issues you have had with Qatar Airways and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Qatar Airways Complaints & Reviews

Qatar AirwaysRefusal to board the plane

I was scheduled to fly to Sao Paulo (GRU), Flight Reference - ZA08422936, on the 29 January 2021. I was not allowed on the flight because the QATAR service agent said that I did not have the necessary authorization from the government of Brazil. She also insisted that an email be sent to her as confirmation of the government authorization.

Three working days later, the immigration department (ANVISA) has confirmed that this authorization is not necessary as the all the necessary documentation and requirements are online. All that is required by ANVISA is an online declaration that has to be completed before booking in which the QATAR senior service agent should have advised me.

I request that my ticket be changed immediately at no cost. I, also, now have to redo my COVID-19 test which will cost me R850.

Due to this incompetency, I am at risk of losing an employment contract.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Refusal to board the plane

Qatar AirwaysFlight cancellation

9 people booked qatar airways flight on 2nd of february 2021 from moscow to colombo which has 2 transits in yerevan Armenia and Doha. MY BOOKING REFERENCE NUMBER - UKOZP2 today I called qatar airways to get some information about baggage. then I got to know from the customer service of qatarairways that my flights from yerevan to Doha and Doha to Colombo is cancelled. your airline has not sent any email to us regarding the cancellation of the flights. none of us got any email stating that our flights are cancelled. we did our PCR tests as well. now your airline says that you dont have any other flights from yerevan to doha and from doha to colombo. what is the solution that you are going to give us? if I didnt call and get this information all 9 of us are travelling to moscow spending so much money, and we will have nowhere to go. why is your airline so irresponsible? I will have to inform everyone about this condition of your airline. this is a huge fault of your airline this is a very wrong thing that your airline did for us. I need a quick responsible true response on this matter otherwise we will have to post about the irresponsibility of your airline in social media what happened to 9 of us. WE ARE SO DISSAPOINTED about qatar airways we will NEVER RECOMMEND to anyone. YOUR AIRLINE IS VERY BAD.

Qatar AirwaysRequest a refund

Date of Incident: 21 January 2021
      Passenger name: Ben Hafsa Dalila
      Ticket number: 157 [protected]

My mom was travelling back to Tunisia from Erbil Airport and had an extra weight, so I have purchased her excess baggage through Qatar airways website. (details: I choose the option manage flight, then I clicked on purchase excess baggage, and the page has taken me to select the option, so I choose 1 new piece (s): 23 Kgs, the cost was 437 TND whishes equal to 163.99 USD and I made the payment through a visa card.
      Me and my mom thought everything is fine, she has 23 Kgs extra and she can pass all her baggage safely. I print out the receipt showing we have purchased 23 Kgs and gave to my mom to show it to the check in agent.
      Anyway, at the airport, the check in people have informed that her ticket system is with kilos and this receipt of purchasing 23 Kgs is not applicable :(
      The check in agents have advised her to leave the extra bag at the airport for me to collect later, and advised my mom to refund the money with you as we didn't use it or passed the extra baggage.
      It was nothing mentioning that purchasing the excess baggage is by kilos, I have attached the picture showing 1 new piece: 23Kgs. how we could've know that.
      Please to help me to refund the money, your assistance is highly appreciated.

Many thanks
      Oumaima
      [protected]

Qatar AirwaysCustomer service

5 Jan 2021 at 12h50 (Kuwait local time):
        Ms Sahar, informed me she will send my request to the back office and I must call back after 4 hours. She will still be working - she is working another 6 hours.
        My request - how long is our tickets valid for: UMSFA7.
        15 Jan 2021 at 17hO5 (Kuwait local time):
        I called and spoke to Ms. Phyllis - she tried to get Ms. Sahar, who was on another call. After 15 minutes she could not find the reply from back office and could not resolve my query. Ms Phyllis informed me that she will pass my query to the back office and I must call back in 4 hours...my reply: Give me the email for your complaints department.

Please assist

Unhappy customer

Qatar AirwaysCustomer service Kuwait (+965)[protected]

15 Jan 2021 at 12h50 (Kuwait local time):
          My request - how long is our tickets valid for: UMSFA7.
          15 Jan 2021 at 17hO5 (Kuwait local time):

Please assist me.
          Thank you.
          Unhappy customer

Qatar Airwaysassociate at counter

I was traveling with my daughter on the 13th of December and was returned from the counter because I didn't have enough paperwork but in the reality, I had every document required, Not only that I was charged penalties and had to pay the price difference for the next flight. Qatar airlines itself made another reservation for me and put me on a transit where I had 24+ hours layover and had to pay for the hotel and all expenses on top. The entire airline takes advantage of the situation and complete ripoff. this airline needs to be sued!

Nov 05, 2020

Qatar Airways — Customer service

I have been patient with this company for long enough. I am tired of hearing the same stories from new people...

Qatar Airways#2653512 ticket ref : pm7blk

As a group we had flights booked to Sri Lanka via Doha to But due to covid19 any access to Sri Lanka was blocked by their government for any UK citizens, we have been only offered a travel voucher even though we applied for a refund as this was an option that appeared against our booking after our first request, also we have been told the travel voucher went live as soon as it was sent to us about 6 weeks ago even though we have no option for travel now or for months probably so how is this an option please could this be looked at as a matter of urgency please thank you Kevin Slee

Apr 07, 2020

Qatar Airways — I'm complaining about qatar airways supervisor in Tehran airport

I had a flight from Tehran to Montreal on 5th of April 2020 with my pregnant wife and her emotional dog. my...

Mar 07, 2020

Qatar Airways — Ground staff

My two children teenagers were mistreated not allowed to fly last night . Both were so distraught - the...

Qatar Airwaysluggage allowance

157-[protected] TH3VCL

Raymond and Maureen Midgley

In a confused state about our luggage, on booking we were told the allowance was 30kg.

This week Qatar customer service (United Kingdom) told us the allowance is 23kg.
                Our travel agent spoke to Walid yesterday at 13.26 and had the allowance confirmed at 30kg.

Today the allowance when we asked for an email to confirm this when we check in we were told the allowance is 23kg.

Obviously yesterday's call was not actioned.

Today we were told by Qatar Airways that we have to ask the Travel Agent to reissue the tickets.

Not very acceptable.

Qatar Airwaysbaggage mishandling

Dear I flew last night from Doha to Brussels on flight QR195, and arrived at 6.10 in Brussels.
                  When I took my luggage I saw it was damaged and they told me to file a complaint online.
                  When I try to file the complaint it is telling me that I had to do this at the airport.

I would like to know now where I can complain about my luggage.

I thank you in advance for your reply.

Hilde Martens

baggage mishandling

Qatar Airwaysqatar airways airport staff at islamabad airport

My name is sohail ahmed and i was scheduled tk fly from islamabad to doha at 3 am FLIGHT QR 633 on 29th Dec 2019 bit instead due to bad weather flight got delayed for 10 hours. No accommodation was provided by qatar airways staff nor was any staff present at airport to assist people. Most of the families with their children spent the night out at airport in extreme cold weather. Need a complete refund for myself and families who suffered. Looking forward to hear back from u.

Jan 06, 2020

Qatar Airways — complaint on a cabin crew

This is related to the cabin crew member who is working for Qatar Airways for 3 years his name is jai kishan...

Jan 04, 2020

Qatar Airways — food during the trip

I've been travelling with Qatar Airways for 15 years; The service on the flight is very good and...

Dec 31, 2019

Qatar Airways — check in staff bangkok airport

Flight - Qr838. Time- 19.35. Date - 31-12-2019. Flight reference R5CVY4. Mr David Franci...

Dec 30, 2019

Qatar Airways — staff showed racist behaviour

Hi . I am Dr Nafisa and I was travelling from Birmingham international to Doha along with my 3 years old kid...

Qatar Airwaysno audio entertainment where we were seated

I was on flight Dec 20th from Iah to Doh and was assign seat number 27J, 27K, and 27H. As soon as we were seated we turned on TV to watch movie. Found out audio was not working so we notified air hostess. She went back and got 2 new audio set but still couldn't hear properly or hear volume from one side only. We notified air hostess again and she reset all 3 TV sets and waited 10 mins and still wouldn't work. We told same air hostess that I have 2 teenagers with me and flight is for 12 hrs and they want to watch movies during the flight. She told she can give another seats but are not together and I declined. She told me she will report to the supervisor and that's it she never came back to check on us regarding the volume issue. I paid lots of money for 3 tickets to fly to india and having no entertainment during my 1st longest flight time is unacceptable. I would like to hear back from Qatar regarding this issue to how they can accommodate me. Please call or email me at your earliest time before I take further steps. Thank you.

Dec 08, 2019

Qatar Airways — infidelity

As a Qatari local I want to ask for the dismissal of one know Sarah Maria Farla a cabin senior working for...

Qatar Airwaysdidn't notify any flight changes when check in

Wasn't notified when check in at Heathrow Airport about the opening of Langkawi Airport. Landed at Langkawi Airport and was seated inside the plane for 3 hours while crews was doing cleaning and dusting .Is that what we called hygiene???? Then myself and other passenger was asking for some drinks and was rejected by the cleaning crews .Is my first time flying with Qatar Airlines and felt really disappointed and dissatisfied?? Family was waiting at Penang Airport for 3 hours out of notification as flights was supposed to arrived at 15.00pm instead of 19.30pm Frustration and tiredness for the family on waiting Please do tell inform passengers in advance if there's any changes on flight details or schedule Thanks

didn't notify any flight changes when check in