Menu
Qatar Airways Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Qatar Airways
reviews & complaints

www.qatarairways.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.2 744 Reviews

Qatar Airways Complaints Summary

46 Resolved
692 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Qatar Airways with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Qatar Airways has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Qatar Airways. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Qatar Airways reviews & complaints

2:08 am EST

Qatar Airways Have been cheated by Qatar Airways

I had purchased a ticket for travel on Qatar Airways but due to an emergency I had to postpone my trip. When I went on their website to manage my bookings I was given the option of a refund or voucher. Since my plans were on to travel at a later date, I opted for a voucher which showed me the voucher amount of INR. 64974.50. When I received my voucher on 31st January 2024, I was shocked to see that only INR. 43390.00 was given to me. I immediately contacted customer care and informed them about the issue then they created a case ref: CAS-2739232-T3F6X5 and have been waiting for a reply from them issuing me with the correct amount of the voucher which was allocated to me but till today I have not received a reply from them. I feel I have been cheated by Qatar Airways by providing me with wrong information and not giving me the voucher with the amount specified by them. If I knew that I would be losing so much money, I would never have cancelled my ticket. I think I may have to approach the Consumer Court now with this matter in order that they pay me the correct dues.

I
1:58 am EST

Qatar Airways Qatar Airways!!!!????? Never ever again

On 15th November I was travelling to Saudi Arabia with my wife I booked two seats on the upper deck right side where is the exit for me and my wife to seat comfortably. And I had to pay £320.20. But when I arrived to Qatar Airways disk at Heathrow Airport on my way to Saudi Arabia I found that my seats were given to some other passengers. And the operator gave to us other different seats. Also they gave me the email to ask for refund.

It didn’t finish here but in my way back to London again happened the same thing. My two seats that I booked were given to some other passengers. And me and my wife were given to seats in the middle where we were seating between to other Gentlemen and that’s was really uncomfortable for me and my wife.

I’m really unhappy with the situation and the behaviour of the staff.

And it's been nearly three months now that I'm contacting Qatar Airways via email and phone without any further assistance for refund.

In the end they offered me half of my refund which I didn’t agree.

So I decided to contact the Citizens Advice Bureau which they guided me to go through the legal process.

1- Send letter SPECIAL DELIVERY to Qatar Airways address explaining the issue with copies of all the evidence. Asking them to reply in 14 days.

2- lf they don’t reply or you’re not happy with them answer Contact the CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY in your country.

3- If they don’t sort out your issue then you back to CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU which they will deal with Qatar Airways in legal way.

8:58 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Qatar Airways This is not a complaint but a request. My booking reference is 6PFCBZ. Last name Braganza

On our return flight from Brussels we have an 8 hour layover at Doha. Before booking the ticket we went on the website and foundthat you give complementary stay for that period. This did not mention it was for certain category of passengers. We are both Senior Citizens. So we went ahead and booked the return flight. Request you to consider our case for a complementary stay.

Desired outcome: complementary stay

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Qatar Airways representatives only. If you are affiliated with Qatar Airways, please claim your business to access these details.

Is Qatar Airways legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Qatar Airways as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 6% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Qatar Airways stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Qatar Airways should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Qatar Airways earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Qatar Airways achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Qatar Airways. The company provides a physical address, 33 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Qatar Airways has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Qatar Airways has claimed the domain name for qatarairways.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Qatarairways.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Qatar Airways website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up Qatar Airways and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Qatar Airways has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 6% of 738 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the qatarairways.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Qatar Airways. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Z
9:39 am EST

Qatar Airways - Late to process the claim and payment

I hope this email finds you well. I traveled to Iran on September 22, 2023 and my luggages were damaged. I submitted a claim and below is the information. File Reference IKA3413546 PNR 3OPTBQ Passenger Name Zohreh KHADEMHOSSEIN Settlement Amount USD 200 It has been more than five months and I followed up many times with presentative Kourosh Momeni...

12:35 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Qatar Airways - Full refund: ticket ref - LBL6QE for medical reason (brain hemorrhage)

Hello, I had booked a flight to India from US for Sep 20th, 2023.Unfortunately my Husband had brain Hemorrhage, and he was admitted to emergency Hospital in Washington DC on Sep 1st. He was in the MedStar Washington hospital for 11 days and we could not fly and had to cancel the flights. I didn't get the full refund; I was asked to submit the document from...

R
4:05 pm EST

Qatar Airways - Lost baggage

Good afternoon We arrived back from South Africa on your flight via Doha, flight number QR21, arriving back in Manchester at 6.30am on the 6th January 2024. My name is Robert Griffiths, I was travelling with my daughter Macey Griffiths, the service during the flight was good, however after arriving back in Manchester my daughters' suitcase was missing...

D
4:38 pm EST

Qatar Airways Not awarding buisness flight points

Hello

I have been trying over the last year to get my business points added to my Avios card #[protected] from my trip I did in Oct/Dec 2022, however they keep informing me that it is too late.

I understand its states you have to contact in 90 days, however I was waiting for my points to be automatically added before I contacted Qatar. I paid a lot for my business class tickets and would appreciate it if you can source these points.

Can you please organise for my Business class flights to be added to my Avios card? I am flying again in Dec 2025 and would like to use Qatar again.

My booking reference number for my trip was: 52UFTI and my ticket number was: 157-[protected]

Desired outcome: Points awarded

R
8:49 am EST

Qatar Airways - Lost baggage

good afternoon, we arrived back from south Africa on your flight via Doha flight number QR21 arriving back in Manchester at 6:30 am on the 6th of January 2024. my name is Robert Griffiths I was traveling with my daughter Macey Griffiths the service during the flight was very good however after arriving back in Manchester my daughters suitcase was missing...

T
2:27 am EST

Qatar Airways Flight rebooking due to flight delay

14.12.2023 Flight Düsseldorf (DUS) QR88 = 30 Minutes late

because of this connecting flight Doha (DOH) QR964 at 17:30h canceled for economy

new flight Doha (DOH) QR87 15.12.2023 at 02:10h

Arrival in Denpasar more than 7 hours later!

Thomas Faupel

Hunsberg 90

D-47574 Goch / Germany

[protected]@arcor.de

eTicket Nr. [protected]

Booking Ref.: TCJYHN

Claimed loss: Unnecessary extension of the journey, as business customers were allowed to fly on!This caused extreme travelling inconvenience and the loss of a day's holiday at the destination!

Desired outcome: At least the usual €600 compensation!

A
12:47 pm EST

Qatar Airways Lost baggage

My wife and I flew with Qatar Airways on 17 Dec from Delhi >> Doha >> Berlin. My luggage was misplaced and I haven't received any updates even on 19 Dec (2 days later). The live chat isn't live at all, Whatsapp chat is also silent and no one at call centre can provide me the exact status of my baggage. I've called every possible contact I could find online and still haven't received satisfactory response.

May I request Qatar airways to look into it and share the updates about my luggage ASAP.

My File ref is : BER3552000

7:40 am EST

Qatar Airways ِabout arriving

I want to issue a private complaint
For my trip and the request for financial compensation for the difficulties I faced, and because I did not catch the plane heading to Buffalo, due to the short transit time 1:50 Min, and because of the severe crowding at the airport, I did not catch my plane, which led to financial losses for me and my family members, and caused us fatigue and exhaustion due to the long flight duration

Claimed loss: I missed the plane due to severe crowding, short transit times, and financial losses in reaching my destination

Desired outcome: Material compensation

J
10:41 am EST

Qatar Airways Missing checked bag

We flew from Ahmedabad to Charlotte (USA) via DOHA and New York on Nov 24th. We did not recieve one of our bag in NY. Now Qatar airways is simply saying that they will contact their representative in NY to resolve this issue. I know, my bag is in DOHA but for some reason they are not sending it to USA. I have made several calls, went to local airport a few times, have emailed several people. Qatar takes week time to reply to my email and says the samw thing all the time. Also tells us that we should contact american airlines. Why should I get american airlines involved when i did not recieve my bags in from DOHA. There were very important medications for my 3 and 6 yr old kids + some expensive religious items.

PNR - S6KBPD

File Ref # JFK3516626

Claimed loss: I have had to buy new medicines again, which costs me $150

Desired outcome: I would like to have my bag back, or else refund me for the loss that I had.

P
1:26 pm EST

Qatar Airways Service of Vidushi

I was travelling with my wife from Amman to Doha on flight QR403 on September 21, 2023, the service of the flight attendant was exemplary, specifically of Ms. Vidushi, If I were to travel again with Ms. Vidushi. I wish Ms. Vidushi good luck in her career and hopeful of treating her better.

Pervez Khursheed Hasan

Imrana Pervez Hasan

pervez.[protected]@aa.com

Update by Pervez K. Hasan

Continue to provide us better service, I wish Qatar Airways good luck to keep expanding and providing the best service and finally continue to hire flight attendants like Ms. Vidushi, to provide us better service.

H
9:37 am EST

Qatar Airways - Not happy with customer service - lost and found

My new reading glasses were left by accident in the front seat compartment at 33C on the evening of the 10th November 2023. This was a stopover for a few hours before continuing to Perth Western Australia. As soon as I checked in at the terminal after getting off this flight to go onto the next flight I reported to the staff at check in. Not 30 minute...

5:12 pm EST

Qatar Airways Baggage delayed for 3 days

My husband and I bought business tickets through Qatar Airways (Istanbul-Doha-Denpasar-Bali) back on May 1st, 2023. It was our honey moon trip, just got married. Unfortunately our baggage did not arrive on time. we received it after 3 days. we stuck at the hotel because we had nothing. We purchased few clothing and the necessities and contacted the Qatar Airways and submitted the receipts but no response at all.

I am not happy with this service and need to escalate this issue further if we don't get a response and re-imbursement.

Attached documents as a poof.

I hope this claim get your attention.

Thank you.

Contact email:[protected]@yahoo.com

+[protected]

Claimed loss: Delayed all my baggage on my honey moon trip!

Desired outcome: Compensation/ re-imbursement

N
3:32 am EST

Qatar Airways Lost my luggage from Cairns Australia to Lebanon

QR 416- 21SEP23 BEYDOUN WILLIAM VIRGIN [protected] Cairns /Adelaide

The luggage was not received in Adelaide, it was received in Beirut after 10 days, TAG Number VA058795/

The property irregularity report file reference BEYQR15293/22SEP/0544GMT Flight Date VA1504/21SEP/QR915/21SEP/QR416/22SEP/ Ticket Number [protected]

The luggage was totally ripped-off, had to purchase a new suitcase and personal clothes, was told in Adelaide that my luggage will be delivered to my home but instead I had to hire a taxi both ways to collect it.

Photos can be provided if needed.

please call on +[protected] Mrs. Narimane Haddad or [protected]@hotmail.com who was helping me on this trip.

Your feedback is highly required ASAP

William Beydoun

+[protected]

D
11:09 pm EDT

Qatar Airways Request for refund of trevel vouchers remain unresponsive

Sir ,

Trying to refund of following trevel voucher since last one year AND FOUR MONTHS

1) ABDUL QADIR 157 [protected] CN$ 763.29

2) ABDUL KADIR RUMANA BHOWNAR 157 [protected] CN$ 796.62

3) MUBASIM MUHAMMED 157 [protected] CN$ 796.62

Kindly process our refund as this has been requested repeatedly but no response received .

RGDS

ABDUL QADIR

CELL [protected]

[protected]@hotmail.com

N
11:07 am EDT

Qatar Airways - Abuse. Luggage. Frequent flyer points

Dear support services manager I was very hesitant to write this email due to the accumulated disappointments with your company which is supposed to be one of the best if not the best airline with no competitors I and my wife are retired physicians had total of two long trips with Qatar Airways the first one we were amazed about the ground and inboard...

3:02 pm EDT

Qatar Airways - Lost baggage

I lost my checked-in bag while flying on Qatar airways (QR0071) from Doha to Frankfurt on 05 Oct 2023. My original destination was Amsterdam but due to flight delay, I got re-routed to Frankfurt and my luggage was tagged to Frankfurt and i was told that i should collect it in FRA. However, the bag never came on the belt in Frankfurt Flight number...

9:03 am EDT

Qatar Airways - Missing bag - file ref JNB3385412

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to submit my claim to Qatar, and also express my dissatisfaction with the airline. Passport Number : A04384745 Haqiba File Ref: JNB3385412 Ticket Number [protected] So, in summary: I was on a business trip in Sweden, before that, my wife and I were in the UK on vacation. On my return trip to South Africa, we departed on...

Qatar Airways In-depth Review

Flight Options and Destinations: Qatar Airways offers a wide range of flight options, catering to various travel needs. With an extensive network, they serve numerous destinations worldwide. The airline also provides frequent flights to popular destinations, ensuring convenience for travelers.

Booking Process: Navigating Qatar Airways' website is a breeze, thanks to its user-friendly interface. The flight search and booking process is straightforward, allowing users to easily find and book their desired flights. Additionally, the website offers different payment options, providing flexibility for customers.

Customer Service: Qatar Airways' customer support is highly responsive and efficient. They offer multiple contact channels, including phone, email, and live chat, making it convenient for customers to seek assistance. The airline also provides excellent support for flight changes, cancellations, and refunds, ensuring a hassle-free experience.

In-Flight Experience: The aircraft of Qatar Airways are known for their comfort and cleanliness. The quality of seating and legroom is commendable, ensuring a pleasant journey for passengers. The airline offers a wide range of entertainment options, including movies, TV shows, and music, keeping passengers entertained throughout the flight. Moreover, the food and beverage offerings are of high quality, satisfying the taste buds of travelers.

On-Time Performance: Qatar Airways is known for its punctuality, with flights frequently departing and arriving on time. The airline strives to minimize delays or cancellations, ensuring a smooth travel experience for passengers. They also provide transparent updates and notifications regarding any changes or disruptions.

Baggage Handling: Qatar Airways demonstrates efficiency and care in handling checked baggage. They have clear policies and fees for excess baggage, allowing passengers to plan accordingly. In the rare event of lost or damaged baggage, the airline has a resolution process in place to address such issues promptly.

Loyalty Program: Qatar Airways' loyalty program offers a range of benefits and perks for its members. Earning and redeeming points is easy, allowing frequent flyers to enjoy exclusive privileges. The program enhances the overall travel experience for loyal customers.

Safety and Security: Qatar Airways complies with international safety standards, prioritizing the well-being of passengers. The airline implements stringent security measures during flights, ensuring a secure journey. They also communicate safety procedures transparently to passengers, promoting a sense of confidence and trust.

Value for Money: Qatar Airways offers competitive ticket prices, providing good value for money. While there may be additional fees and charges for services like seat selection or extra baggage, the overall satisfaction in relation to the price paid is high.

Overall Experience: Based on the factors mentioned above, Qatar Airways receives a commendable overall rating. In comparison to other airlines, their service quality stands out. However, there is always room for improvement, such as enhancing the website's functionality or expanding the loyalty program's benefits.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Qatar Airways contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Qatar Airways?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Qatar Airways Customer Service. Initial Qatar Airways complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Qatar Airways above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Qatar Airways. Discuss the issues you have had with Qatar Airways and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.