Turkish Airlines Logo

Turkish Airlines

Having problems with Turkish Airlines?

Turkish Airlines Customer Service Contacts

1800 750 849 (Australia)
8800 700 6161 (Russia)
+1 800 874 8875 (USA and Canada)
+44 844 800 6666 (United Kingdom)
+353 15 251 849 (Ireland)
+64 383 185 100 (New Zealand)
+43 810 222 849 (Austria)
+32 26 200 849 (Belgium)
+45 33 144 055 (Denmark)
+31 204 059 636 (Netherlands)
+351 210 608 087 (Portugal)
+41 848 444 849 (Switzerland)
+852 28 613 111 (Hong Kong)
+60 320 531 899 (Malaysia)
+966 114 009 995 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 65 439 215 (Singapore)
+27 861 887 547 (South Africa)
+82 269 250 026 (South Korea)
+66 213 420 724 (Thailand)
+54 115 984 2758 (Argentina)
General Management Building Investor Relations Department, 9th Floor Yeşilköy Mh. 34149 Havaalanı, Cad. №: 3/1
Istanbul
Turkey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Turkish Airlines Customer Service. Initial Turkish Airlines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Turkish Airlines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Turkish Airlines. Discuss the issues you have had with Turkish Airlines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 30, 2020

Turkish Airlines — We flew a round trip from Athens to Zanzibar via Istanbul.

When a third party was responsible for boarding and management there were no problems but as soon as Turkish...

Jun 29, 2020

Turkish Airlines — Worst customer service

We had our worst experience with Turkish Airlines when my mom & I were travelling from Doha, Qatar to Warsaw...

May 17, 2020

Turkish Airlines — Customer service

I bought a return ticket from US, MFE to Iran, Tehran for 31 May on 16May. after 10 hours they sent me a...

Apr 03, 2020

Turkish Airlines — Refund for flights due to coronavirus

I bought tickets for my parents through eSKY agency for Turkish Airlines and they meant to fly from Europe...

Feb 01, 2020

Turkish Airlines — Poor services... Unethical... Fraud... Turkish airlines nightmare

I took a return flight originating from Thessaloniki, Greece, to LAX via Turkish Airlines (TA) Istanbul, on...

Jan 19, 2020

Turkish Airlines — compensation for lost baggage and delayed flight

Date - 7th of July 2019 on the below flight TURKISH AIRLINES TK Flight Number 1326 Departure: BLQ BOLOGNA...

Turkish Airlinescheck in

I'm a student going for my master in Cyprus and I have all document with me admission letter, acceptance letter, school frees receipt and was not allow to check in from the turkey to Cyprus...This is the only document the school sent to me and ask me to take it along when coming don't know why I was not allow to check in pls kindly help me out don't really know what it's wrong...Have paid all the necessary bill in school and the school as been expecting my arrival so don't know why I was not allow to check in

Jan 14, 2020

Turkish Airlines — employee being rude, lying, and holding my passport without any reason

I took an Istanbul-Ashgabat (TK0322) flight on January 10, 2020. During the boarding process there were two...

Jan 08, 2020

Turkish Airlines — flight and customer service

My wife and I had a flight from IAD to IST on Tuesday 10/29/2019 (Airline Reference: TF8XNK(TK)). Our pilot...

Turkish Airlinesbaggage damage - how do they calculate the allowance?

Our baby stroller got damaged on 04.08.2019 in Istanbul - Dubai flight. After 20 messages with the baggage department, they offered me 55$ allowance. The cost of the stroller is $1000.

I refused and I asked for the calculation method / company rules, they increased to $220 without answering my questions.

I refused second time and I asked for the calculation method / company rules, they increased to $220 without answering my questions.

I didn't accept, because I didn't understand the calculation method. Why it's not $250 or $200? Who makes the decision and how?

Turkish Airlines do not answer these questions and continue to send me ‘auto replies'.

Worst customer service ever. Meanwhile, I'm in Elite Plus - Star Alliance Gold status.

Turkish Airlinesrefund of extra money after change of ticket

1. assalamualikum I am Major Imran serving in United Nations Mission in Congo.

2. I booked a ticket from kayseria to istanbul in travel date 31 october via BOOKING REFERENCE -- VFIWT3 ( I brought this ticket on line on 25 october)

3. On 27 october i make change in my ticket and make my trip antalya to istanbul
      ( insted of kayseria to Istanbul) for the same date same booking reference --VFIWT3.

4. After the change i paid the price of full ticket price for the new changed ticket.

5. As per the policy i am suppose to get the extra money back after cutting the penalty money for the change.

6. I was waiting for the money but sorry to say i didnt get it yet.

7. from a top class airlince survice i deserved more than this.

waiting for your reply
      Major Mohammad Imran Hasan
      E-mail ; [protected]@gmail.com

Turkish Airlinesflight ticket which they did not change the date

Hi there,

I bought two return tickets via Budgetair.nl on 28th Oct-2019. I called the Budgetair to change the date because, I had to urgently buy two tickets on 29th (for the same day flight) via Budgetair/Turkish airlines.
        Budgetair had no problem changing the dates (of the first two tickets) to a few months later provided I'd pay 110 euros (and I agreed). However, they said that Turkish airlines does not change the dates. I was told to call them.

I called Turkish airlines many many times and every time they said, you brought the tickets from Budgetair and we cannot change it. So, I called Budgetair and the same story. "You have to contact Turkish airlines because they don't allow us to change the dates" Budgetair kept saying.

Turkish airlines does not even have a complaint services. Where are the regulators?.

All my eyes are now fixed on this complaint board. I hope you guys can help me.

I greatly appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Syd Mohseni

Turkish AirlineService

To all those South African persons that are contemplating making an airline reservation with TURKISH AIRLINES.
          Please be aware of the fact that the South African office of Turkish Airlines is absolutely PATHETIC. It is impossible to get hold of them by telephone or e-mail.
          So once you have booked and paid for your ticket you are ENTIRELY on your own. You cannot speak to anyone regarding your ticket or booking and the Turkish Airlines web page is NOT user friendly at all.
          I have made my booking and paid for the ticket and need some assistance with regard to making changes and needless to say I am high and dry.
          BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

Turkish Airlinesonline purchase of airline tickets.

I purchased a ticket for my sister and accidently used her maiden name instead of married name. I contacted the airline immediately and send them a copy of my sisters marriage certificate to verify the source of the mistake. The airline is refusing to change the name or issue a refund. They will no doubt be keeping my money and giving my sisters seat to someone else which is most unreasonable.

Submitted complaint number TK-2915881, Eticket number [protected]

Nov 23, 2019

Turkish Airlines — customers relations during check-in and service during flight.

Airline reference TJKAHC TK004 20 November 2019 New York - Istanbul with continuation to Tel Aviv ( TK0794...

Turkish Airlinesprivate travellers

Hi,

I sent the below mail in in oct, it has been more than a month with no response or reply,

I request an immediate compensation:

Turkish Airlines — delayed flight and delayed luggages