Wendy'sstay away!

B

I have not patronized the wendy's restaurant in my small town for at least 2-3 years, due to the snotty and hateful attitudes of the employees and manager there. They acted like they were being put-upon by performing the jobs they are obviously paid to do. Not all racists are white, obviously. That's ok wendy's keep your *** burgers!! They're not that *** special anyway. This problem is obviously not confined to my small town, but seems to be entrenched in the entire wendy's conglomerate. I hope nobody buys your crap and you are forced to go out of business. You suck!!

kairayk Feb 13, 2015

I ordered my food at around 8:15 PM after waiting in line for about 15 minutes, left at 8:59 PM with NO food. They had me waiting for so long. After 2 customers who ordered after me recieved their food, I went up to the counter to ask if they forgot about my order. They did, then after seeing 3 more customers who ordered recieve their food even after I reminded them of my order, I went up and asked for a refund. They didn't even offer me to have the sandwich for free. Horrible service and absurd waiting time, how about finding people who can actually do the job!!

• Pr
    Pretty Stamps Nov 12, 2011

OMG get over it lady!!! Its Wendy's you act like she was performing open heart surgery on you or something!!! Just so you know doctors and lawyers are some of the biggest coke heads especially the ones at Killer General ( Lincoln General). Did she burn your fries or something? I bet you were just mad she didnt pass the blunt to you lmao!!!

• Di
    Disgusting and Ignorance Jun 10, 2011

I worked at wendy's for about a year and a half. Since I been there, I saw with my own eyes one of the top managers (elena) cheating on her own husband having sex in the back of the store where we keep food for the customers! I gave the complaint to the other manager harriet) over top of her, and she dismissed it and got mad and told me to go leave work and go home. I felt that I was doing the right thing about bringing it to someones attention because of all the diseases that could be spread when having sex around food! And for what I found out later on, that elena was taking medicine for herpes. That even makes the situation worse. Anyway, now that I have covered the disgusting part, here's the ignorance part. For me bringing the situation to the other managers attention (Harriet) has made (Elena) hold a grudge at me and threatened me many of times that she was going to get me back. Since then, I have been suspended, had my hours reduced and treated with ignorance, all because I brought a nasty situation to someone (Harriet) that I thought would handle it professionally. The two top managers (Harriet) and (Elena) work together on the morning shift so therefore whenever someone whether customer or employee has a complaint, it goes no further than either one. For example:when I brought the complaint to (Harriet) about (Elena) having sex in the store around food, during working hours (Harriet) said "again"! And the only punishment she received was nothing at all!

• Ne
    never again Mar 21, 2011

This is why people with purple hair work at Wendy's, and 99.9% of the rest of the US population does not!

• Cu
    customerdisservice Mar 19, 2011

Ordered at drive-thru, female employee started giving me total before I had even finished giving my order, at window her attitude was as obnoxious as her purple hair. I asked if there were straws in the bag and she said "there should be" and when I looked in bag there weren't any. So I told her there weren't any straws in the bag and when she handed me the 2 straws before she closed the window I heard her say "a---hole". I pulled into a parking spot, went inside and asked to speak with manager. This kid came over and I explained the situation and told him you might want to tell her to close the window BEFORE she calls a customer an a-hole. Basically he just stared at me smirking the whole time. To top it off, I get home and the entire order was wrong. I ordered chicken tenders and they gave me a chicken sandwich. I ordered two medium Frosty's and I got 1 the size of a shot glass and the other was a large. It's laughable! I got called an a-hole for no reason. If you don't like your job-QUIT! Well, in the purple haired girl's case this probably IS her only option, so it sucks to be you!

• Wa
    Walles Jan 24, 2011

I receieved my food through the drive through, while the clerk was handing me my bag and drink (all in one hand) she hit it up against my car, the lid came off and coke went everywhere.

I lloked up at her, the closed her window, looked at me like i was idiot and walked away. No offer of napkins, no offer to help, not even an "Im sorry"

• Na
    Nascardeb Aug 10, 2010

I went through the drive thru, something I don't usually like to do, as the order usually gets screwed up. I didn't receive a straw, so I opened the lid to get a drink from my soda. It was well over an inch from the top of the cup. As I paid over $2.00 for the drink, I expect it to be full. When I got home and looked in the bag, did not get a receipt, or else I might have called the store. Also did not receive any eating utensils, napkin, etc. Kind of hard to eat a salad without a fork.

John Gnomes Nov 18, 2009

Were the fries good? Because if your service was good, whats the problem. Its apparent that smokin' weed does not deter her from performing her job.

• 6o
    6ox Aug 26, 2009

I had a free coupon that on the purchase of any sandwich chili free. I ordered two Jr. Cheeseburgers and a Frosty and presented the coupon for the small chili. I was told that the Jr. Cheeseburger was not considered a sandwich and that I had to buy a Combo meal. Coupon does not distinguished or define sandwich. The small print reads: "Please present coupon before ordering. Limit one coupon per customer per visit. Not valid with any other offer or combo meal discount. The manager insisted that the coupon was not valid with my purchase and that I had to buy a combo meal. When I told him I was going to report him to corporate he said he didn't care. I was not given a receipt with my purchase and my order was thrown at me. I am a mystery shopper for other companies and this behavior is not acceptable of management. This is a blatant violation of truth in advertising by business code standards. I will be contacting the Attorney General Office of our state and that of the corporate office. In addition I am contacting the media in our area. I have attached copy of the coupon in question.

• Dl
    dlakers Aug 22, 2009

You are going to contact the media...lol.. good luck with that. It wish I had the time to do all this BS

• Li
    lilvixen69 Aug 18, 2009

What is so difficult about having your mind made up before you get to the speaker? I don't blame her for making you wait after you were ready to order...you get what you give.

• St
    Stevie W. Rogers Aug 07, 2009

My name is Stevie W. Rogers. I was visiting family in lock haven. Pa. And i went into this fast food resturant Wendy's . The manager name was Kimberly Jones she was so rude and nasty to her fellow team mates. The poor girl who, she treated like trash in front of everyone her name was Shariel Fonville very pleasent young lady. If this is the way Wendy's does business it's not good business. If someone talk to me like that i would have hit them. Please look into this. Thank you. Mr.Stevie W. Rogers.

• Be
    bethzaidap Jun 29, 2009

Wendy's restaurant on 114th street in rockaway beach, new york, I sat in the drive thru for about 7-8 minutes. when they finally came to the drive thru everything I ordered they did not have (large size meals, no baked potatoes, no chicken nuggets) on occassions they do not have the proper condiments. Also I witnessed a staff memeber changing the garbage bag with the plastic gloves and as soon as he fininshed throwing it out he returned and started putting hamburgers to cook with the same gloves he had on when he was messing with the garbage. I spoke to the manager who 's explanation was he did not touch the garbage only the bag...

• Ro
    Ro Leaper Jun 22, 2009

Rude service at Wendy's. The girl (Only girl) at the counter who took my order had the most racist demeaner. She should have just just asked me what the Fu*k I wanted to order. The manager looked just as lame and not caring. I won't cater to Wendy's until I see an approvement in their staff attitude. Very unprofessional organization. This particular Wendy's is on Baseline & Ellsworth in Mesa Arizona. In retalliation I poured some Ketchup on their customer eating area rug floor. Improve or get more ketchup revenge Wendy's.

• Tj
    tjk35 Jun 19, 2009

hey i get jacked up service every time i go a Wendy's. the food is cold and they chunk it at you like you are a prisoner.

best bet for good service and food from wendy's- go when they first open before lunch hour. you get better service and fresh HOT french fries.

i went to a Whataburger and asked the cashier to "hold a moment please". when i told her i was ready to order, she said, "oh, now you are ready". i just sped off.

fast food places just don't give a care anymore.

• Fu
    furious09 Jun 18, 2009

So i'm hungry go around the corner to wendy's and pull up at the drive thru. Ask the cashier to hold for second while I decided what I wanted to order. I guess she didn't hear me then she ask to take my order then I guess me having to tell her to wait again made her upset. So when ready she ask me to hold with no one in line then I said hello and she repeated oh I need u to wait. So finally I had to drive around to the window to place my order and then I recieved o receipt with my order. To top it all off the manager walk right past the window and looked at me like I was crazy! Something needs to be done about those type of people

Jasmine May 23, 2009

It took 20 minutes to get our food and the food wasn't good at all. Our frosty's were all melted, the fries where cold, and the burgers weren't cooked all the way, and the bread was soked in grease.

The lady didn't give me my total at the drive thru nor did she attach my reciet to my order for now on I'm never going to that Wendy's ever again.

Kantir Feb 26, 2009

damn thats never happened to me. americans sure are feisty

• Ki
    Kim Burlingame Jan 29, 2009

I went into Wendy's on 1400 N. Trenton, in Ruston, La. As I stood to the side waiting on my food, a lady with a name tag that said Shay, Manager walked by me to clock in. This lady reeked of marijuana, she obviously tried to cover it with perfume, but that did not help. After going to the back to put away her things, she went to the fry station to work. She was working beside the head manager. Surely if I could smell it, the head manager could too. I am wondering when did it become okay to work under the influence. I understand what people do in their spare time is their business, but to come to work in that state as a leader of the store is definitely a conflict of interest. I do not see how a successful business is run knowing your employees are under the influence on the job.

• We
    WendysManager08 Jan 15, 2009

I'm not saying its right but 4 Jr. Patties is the same amount of meat as Two singles.

• Anon Jan 03, 2009

That order really isn't difficult, there was no reason for it to be messed up so badly. This register chick should work one of my shifts, where a lady wants a Chicken Club with a spicy chicken patty (very well done), extra swiss cheese, extra pickles, ranch instead of...

What's so difficult about a hamburger with no meat?

• Anon Jan 03, 2009

When a customer tells me I messed up on their order, I messed up. Even if I KNOW (for certain) I didn't. Because, it doesn't really matter what I made if the customer doesn't have it.
    This chick needs to figure that out.

• Anon Jan 03, 2009

Good Lord, I do hate it when an angry mom shows up.

"You wuz lookin' at mah lil tommeh funny yesterdaiy."
    "I didn't work yesterday, ma'am."
    "DON'TCHUSASSME. Get youur manager."

There's no pleasing some people. Stupid people especially.

• Me
    megan Nov 19, 2008

Well..

let me begin to tell you about my little adventure with wendys is chillicothe ohio. me and my family went in around 9:20 pm to get a snack before heading home. the lady on register asked " are you guys ready to order now? " but being in the fast food industy i let that slide. my mom started the order with a kids meal for my younger sister.. than my other sister ordered. this lady interupted us and informed us that we were confusing her and we needed to slow down. again i didnt say anything cause i know fast food. my dad stood up there to wait for our food while the rest of us sat down. i sat down and realized that we were missing a drink. i walked up and told my dad. he told the lady on register and she refused to give us the drink we paid for. she said she made it and doesnt know what we did with it. so the manager comes over and takes the side of the lady on register. saying we were rude and loud. let me tell you we did not once raise our voice. so we took our food to go and left... and we were missing half our order. so needless to say my family will never eat at a wendys again. POOR SERVICE!!!

• Ji
    Jim Nov 12, 2008

My girlfriend was six months pregnant. She is a vegetarian. She was so hungry that she started gagging and wanted to lay down, but needed to eat. So since I was driving I stopped and went to the nearest place for food. Wendys. After waiting in line for twenty five minutes despite there only being two other customers in the store, and probably five employees working drive-through window that I could see, someone finally took my order. I asked for a cheeseburger with everything on it, except NO MEAT. Yes, I want a burger roll with lettuce, tomato, etc.. and skip the burger. I watched the girl that was working the assembly line of food, watched her mess up several times by putting burger patties onto the rolls, and then throw them away. By this time, I had been waiting well over half an hour (which is standard time there, go check yourself - I just didn't know it at the time.) for a cold roll with several condiments on it. The manager went over to the girl to see what was taking so long, and when she saw it was to have no meat, she said to the employee, and I quote, "oh, haha.. that boy should just go home and make his own f*cking sandwich." It took all of my resolve not to show any anger and feed this woman her own nose, but I had to choke it down because I needed the food for my girlfriend.

• Gr
    Great one from Mars Oct 25, 2008

Well with your spelling and grammmar the only place you can afford to eat is places like Wendy's so get used to it. How do you know your daughter is telling the truth, with your poor education you guys are probably trailer trash and perhaps she was rude to the employees to begin with.

• Pa
    patty Oct 25, 2008

First off I was out with mychurch friend to wendy's
    a couple of weeks ago on a friday nite and it made
    me sick there were flies houvering all over us and the glass windows and our
    food. then about a week later my daughter went there with her boyfriend and this empolyee named nikki and dustin were very rude and nasty to my daughter for no reason at all I'm not going to patron this resturant again for sure clean it up and your employees too

• Ta
    tash Aug 07, 2008

I REALLY JUST WANTED TO FIND A SITE WERE I COULD COMPLAIN ABOUT...WENDY'S COMERCIALS THERE FRIKCEN GAY EVEN AFTER THEY GOT RID OF THAT STUPID GUY WITH THAT STUPID WIG THAT MAKES HIM LOOK LIKE A PANSY AND COME ON "If a fresh crunchy salde tastes good. and warm fresh chicken tastes good. Then wouldnt them together taste good good?"
    LIKE WTF HOW GAY CAN YOU GET PUT THE WIG BACK ON ITS LESS DEPESING TO WATCH AND GET PEPPY LONG STALCKING TO STOP LIVING SHE'S SCARING LITTLE KIDS WITH HER HIDIOUSNESS!!!
    that was very mean of the wendy person by the way she should have been fired

• Sh
    Shelly Mar 28, 2008

I HATE WENDY'S AND THIER COMMERCIALS R GAY AND I NEVER WANT TO EAT THEIR AGAIN. I HATE THE LOSER WHO CAME UP WITH THEM.

• Yu
    Yuliana Mar 25, 2008

Work at Wendy's suck they violate all your rights ~!!! the company sucks don't apply

Sam Dec 06, 2007

I was just at Wendy's at the Crossgates Mall in Albany NY and it was a horrible experience, I actually thought I was on Boiling Points for MTV, no joke... The guy at the counter (a Cousin Leon, who don't pay no taxes- inside joke... but figure it out white e-merica) is literally 6'5" three hundred fifty pounds waits for me to tell him what I want absolutely no customer service. #1 with no cheese medium with a vault I ask. The Board says 4.79 okay so it should be a little more than five seventy-five, no worries, 6.70, huh? I didn'twant to dispute it so I just paid. The guy then tells me to step aside so that other customers can order so I quick spin around to give the customary apology and no one is there, okay an obvious inside prank that they must pull on polite unsuspected patrons of opposite race, I complied though. He then grabs a large drink fills it covers it and vault is all over the top and sides, absolute disregard and blatantly refuses to act upon it while proceeding to the new customers. Another phi-theta-kappa then hands me a bag and says have a nice day. WOw. I didn't want it in a bag I was going to eat at the mall, no one asked, or gave a crap. I open the bag to first see the half filled fry box which contained browned fries, no good. I unwrap a nightmare covered in grease on the outside, the bun has a greasy swipe across the top, there is an overcooked junior patty wedged between the greased regular sized bun! Scantily clad veggies were the only thing that was correct. I went back to ask who the manager was and he said he went on lunch as the big guy knew I was pissed , he just stared with a daunting look as if I made him screw up his life only to end up working at Wendy's for minimum wage. Later I looked at my receipt hey had rung me out for a medium combo totaling 5.70 and the ### kept a dollar of mine. They wonder why they get stereotyped and have too live together like rats, do nothing all day but plot and scheme while teaching younger generations how to live off our tax dollars!

• Wh
    WhoDat1967 Nov 28, 2007

I can not believe that management did this... I ordered a double burger... I was given a hamburger with 4 patties on it... When I explained to the manager about this, she then explained to me " we ran out of patties so we resorted to using JR. burger patties instead... These patties are so thin after cooking there is hardly any meat left... You would think I would have been made aware of this before I made my purchase... Of course they wouldn't do this, they are afraid of losing a sale...

• Ki
    Kim Noirot Jun 03, 2007

I also have a severe food allergy to avocados of all things.But I love Mexican food and restaurants. Since I know I have the allergy... not only do I tell whoever is taking my order... but I also watch them prepare my food to make sure that none of my food comes in contact with any items used to prepare or serve things like guacamole.

If you felt you had to go through the drive thru... you should have pulled into a parking space and checked your order before leaving the lot. But even then if you don't watch...things like mayo can accidentally get on buns etc. simply by using knives or even just a squirt bottle. So it is always best to watch your food being prepared. The few minutes it takes can save a hospital trip.

Bottom line: It is Your responsibility to protect yourself... not theirs.

• Da
    David Roberts Apr 30, 2007

I patronized the Wendy's in the 3700 block of Summer Ave in Memphis, TN twice within as many weeks. On both visits, I ordered their Taco salad. During the first visit the cashier/server forgot two items and I had to remind her. There was no apology or thank you. The second visit a week later, the same thing except more items were forgotten. I had to get back in line for the sides that were supposed to come with the salad; also a Taco salad. I am used to a little water in the bottom of the bowl due to the rather thin chili Wendy's serves but on this occasion, there was more than one-third water on the bottom which made the meat, lettuce and everything else soggy. Apparently, the server did not stir the chili before serving and merely dumped it on top of the lettuce. I contrast this type of service to another Wendy's at Poplar and Perkins in Memphis where one young man moves around the restaurant and greets everyone coming in, thanks them when they leave, offers to take their trays when patrons are finished with their meals, and also brings them refills if they want one. Although the cashier/server forgets to say thank you as well, I don't worry because customer service behind the counters is all but forgotten. However, what makes me a returning customer is the young man who does provide customer service above and beyond. More fast food restaurants could learn a lesson from him. The training the employees receive should try to eliminate the "I don't give a damn about you" attitude and instill better customer service. But, unless that is a top down expectation put into practice...

Karen Daughtry Jan 04, 2007

Due to allergies, hamburger and chicken sandwich ordered without cheese or mayo. Customer even had
    the person at the window personally tell the cook to avoid any dairy products on sandwiches. Upon returning home with order....cheese and mayo heaped on sandwich. Called and asked to talk to manager (Kelly?). She was VERY RUDE and said that no one told her and we could return the sandwich. It was 11:50 PM. This is the last time anyone in our family will EVER eat at this Wendy's.