Walmarttoys without parts and break easily

i am a single mother of 3 and live in a town where Wal-mart is the main shopping center...i spend thousands of dollars a year at wal-mart, however, My experience with purchasing toy items has been a dissapointing one to say in the least. All my childrens bikes have been purchased at wal-mart and i have always purchased the higher end bikes thinking they will be of better quality. I have returned all 3 bikes shortly after purchasing due to poor quality... In the past i purchased several toy items only to have them not work right or break entirely...I have not purchased toys from wal-mart for several years because of the dissapointment and frustration i feel afterwards. This Christmas i decided to give wal-mart another chance and purchased a $50 dollar slither scooter that my son wanted. this was the only toy item that i purchased from wal-mart for christmas this year and the only item that i will have to wait in a line to return. Imagine my sons excitement to open this awesome present that he wanted so badly only to be followed by dissapoinment to find he can not ride his NEW scooter because the handle bars were not in the box. The scooter remained in the box all christmas day with an occasional glance from my son saying" i wish i could ride my scooter". i will exchange the scooter today and stand in a horrible line at wal-mart so my son can ride his scooter today, but this will be the last item purchased...i will take my business elsewhere!